Tales from the Borderlands at E3

puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

Thought you guys might like a sneak peek of our Tales from the Borderlands booth at E3... can't wait for folks to see our demo!

Comments

• I'm excited, not 'running-off-the-walls' excited. But excited.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I'm really excited.

• They should focus on the games they are already working on instead of this....

• Well all they're doing is advertising doesn't mean they ain't working on TWD/TWAU

They should focus on the games they are already working on instead of this....

edited June 2014

I see you guys changed the twitter profile picture. What does it represent?

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

It's just the Telltale Games logo done in a Borderlands-y style. We'll likely be tweeting a bunch of Tales from the Borderlands stuff from E3, so it made sense to switch it out!

dojo32161 posted: »

I see you guys changed the twitter profile picture. What does it represent?

edited June 2014

I can assure you that the dev teams back at the office are still hard at work on TWD S2 ep 4 and TWAU finale. :)

They should focus on the games they are already working on instead of this....

Alright, nice to hear.

puzzlebox posted: »

It's just the Telltale Games logo done in a Borderlands-y style. We'll likely be tweeting a bunch of Tales from the Borderlands stuff from E3, so it made sense to switch it out!

• edited June 2014

Hey Puzzlebox, is there going to be anything about The Game of Thrones?

puzzlebox posted: »

I can assure you that the dev teams back at the office are still hard at work on TWD S2 ep 4 and TWAU finale.

If you mean at E3, I believe they've already said they aren't doing anything for GOT at E3.

ulop22 posted: »

• Oh, thanks for saying! :)

If you mean at E3, I believe they've already said they aren't doing anything for GOT at E3.

Your welcome. :D

Oh, thanks for saying!

• Hell yes I'm freaking stoked!!! Wish I could be there

• I can't wait to see this game in action!

• I'm super excited to see the demo for Tales from the Borderlands because I am a huge borderlands fan! Puzzlebox who is your favorite borderlands character so far? Btw good luck and hope everything goes well for you guys tomorrow :)

• I have never even played Borderlands but I'm still buying this because it's made by Telltale

• lol, "Pis Off"

Tomorrow's the day, isn't it?

• damn what is it with australians giving birth to super pretty girls like that

• "Tales from the Borderlands makes its #E32014debut in just 3 hours! Look for more details on the series all week! "

Just posted on TT twitter, can't wait!

• Sounds cool. Hopefully Telltale either releases some footage, or we get some really good write-ups.

Trentest0 posted: »

"Tales from the Borderlands makes its #E32014debut in just 3 hours! Look for more details on the series all week! " Just posted on TT twitter, can't wait!

It was posted a little over an hour ago so it's less than 2 hours away.

Trentest0 posted: »

"Tales from the Borderlands makes its #E32014debut in just 3 hours! Look for more details on the series all week! " Just posted on TT twitter, can't wait!

• edited June 2014

I think it's safe to say that the news/video/interview is going to be released very soon, yes?

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited June 2014

(I'm only a volunteer mod and not official Telltale staff so my guess is good as yours) I'm going to make an educated guess based off of past E3 events I've read about and say that Telltale will probably rely on other websites to make write-ups about the previews.

We may also some screens and maybe a video if we are lucky, but mostly I would count on written previews from other sites.

I think it's safe to say that the news/video/interview is going to be released very soon, yes?

• edited June 2014

Ah, alright, that makes sense. I guess we can only hope for a random E3 participant to secretly take a horrendous-quality video inside the booth with his or her phone.

(I'm only a volunteer mod and not official Telltale staff so my guess is good as yours) I'm going to make an educated guess based off of pa

In Borderlands 2 I play Mechromancer (deploy robot, run away!). As for Tales from the Borderlands, it's hard to pick... both Vaughn (the nerdy accountant guy voiced by Chris Hardwick) and Vasquez (the corporate dude voiced by Patrick Warburton) have lines that really crack me up.

I'm super excited to see the demo for Tales from the Borderlands because I am a huge borderlands fan! Puzzlebox who is your favorite borderlands character so far? Btw good luck and hope everything goes well for you guys tomorrow

• edited June 2014

For those who are interested, Destructoid has posted their written preview of the game! Here's the link:

Telltale tells two tales in Tales from the Borderlands

That's really interesting. But I thought they said it was a summer release, not a fall release.

Deadpoolian posted: »

For those who are interested, Destructoid has posted their written preview of the game! Here's the link: Telltale tells two tales in Tales from the Borderlands

• You can never be sure with Telltale.

That's really interesting. But I thought they said it was a summer release, not a fall release.

edited June 2014

They're as unpredictable as people.

You can never be sure with Telltale.

• I could ask the same thing. There must be something in the water over there that makes their skin beautiful. Meh, I dunno lol

damn what is it with australians giving birth to super pretty girls like that

• Really looking forward to this game. From what I've seen it, it looks good.

• Probably pushed it back to focus more on TWAU and TWD.

• They most likely want to wrap up TWAU and TWD during the Summer, then start TftB in The Autumn/The Fall.

javoris767 posted: »

Probably pushed it back to focus more on TWAU and TWD.

• it's just that almost every dangerous animal in the world lives there, making sure only the best and strongest Australians survive.

I could ask the same thing. There must be something in the water over there that makes their skin beautiful. Meh, I dunno lol

• That's one way of looking at it

it's just that almost every dangerous animal in the world lives there, making sure only the best and strongest Australians survive.

• JenniferJennifer Moderator

Telltale said that there won't be any news about Game of Thrones at E3, but there will be news about it coming towards the end of the summer, so there's that to look forward to. :)

• lol at facebook comments...

1) where is twd./twau
    2) we don't care about this game we want twd / twau
    3) ttg are shafting fans of twd/twau
    4) ttg are stoopid
    5) ttg GIVE ME GAEM NAO or else...
    6) love borderlands love this !
    7) me trying to inform those idiots what's what..
    8) ttg can't release anything on time, 4-6 weeks you said.... blah blah hate hate...

• that's what they said..

They most likely want to wrap up TWAU and TWD during the Summer, then start TftB in The Autumn/The Fall.

• [removed]

They're as unpredictable as people.

The comments of the uninformed are the best.

lol at facebook comments... 1) where is twd./twau 2) we don't care about this game we want twd / twau 3) ttg are shafting fans of twd/

Sign in to comment in this discussion.