Tales from the Borderlands at E3

2»

Comments

• [removed]

dojo32161 posted: »

The comments of the uninformed are the best.

• no another user, i posted a frew not sure which one it is with a reply telling me off lol

This comment just showed up. What happened to the other one? Where you said something about being banned?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

This comment just showed up. What happened to the other one? Where you said something about being banned?

• weird that didn't post/disappeared..

not me being banned someone else, i guess asking about why someone is banned is now classed as trolling... i wasn't i was genuinely curious..

• edited June 2014

yes they are :P and even funnier when they try to justify it with proof that they think justifies their logic but it really just proves them wrong.

(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));

The comments of the uninformed are the best.

• patrick warburton's voice is awesome

puzzlebox posted: »

In Borderlands 2 I play Mechromancer (deploy robot, run away!). As for Tales from the Borderlands, it's hard to pick... both Vaughn (the ner

• Wow, that is awesome! When do you think we'll see some pictures/teaser of GoT? I'm really interested to see what kind of art-style telltale will choose for the game.

• edited June 2014

TTG has some job ads at CG and game art related sites and they specify that its for GoT so they probably are just forming the team that will do the work for it, also no forum section here for that so most likely the game will still take some time and we will not see anything that soon.

Wow, that is awesome! When do you think we'll see some pictures/teaser of GoT? I'm really interested to see what kind of art-style telltale will choose for the game.

• Obviously.

patrick warburton's voice is awesome

• They have a (very basic) page for Game of Thrones set up over at the Games section.

It's virtually the same as the Borderlands page. It only has a link to the VGX video and an email sign up.

TTG has some job ads at CG and game art related sites and they specify that its for GoT so they probably are just forming the team that will

• don't be rude now db :P

Obviously.

• I wasn't! Honest! :D I apologize if I seemed like it though.

don't be rude now db :P

• Alt text

:P

I wasn't! Honest! I apologize if I seemed like it though.

• edited June 2014

Alt text

gotta love google to find the perfect reply amiright or amiright ?

• You are correctamundo!

gotta love google to find the perfect reply amiright or amiright ?

• cowabunga dude !

You are correctamundo!

• edited June 2014

IGN now has an article up about the game;

Tales from the Borderlands – The Art of Lying

The whole conflicting narrative thing sounds like a ton of fun. Really can't wait to see some footage of this game.

• Didn't they say late 2014? If so they better hurry up.

TTG has some job ads at CG and game art related sites and they specify that its for GoT so they probably are just forming the team that will

• All I would like to see is the demo and a release date but other then that i am excited.

• Are we going to get to see the 30 minute Demo? Or is that just for reporters and VIP's?

• Just for reporters and press sadly.

The-CuteCat posted: »

Are we going to get to see the 30 minute Demo? Or is that just for reporters and VIP's?

• If their demo was shown in a booth, then it is most likely that no footage will be released publicly. Unfortunately.

Are we going to get to see the 30 minute Demo? Or is that just for reporters and VIP's?

• Awwww, Now we have to wait till end of summer or Fall.... Which ever it is

Just for reporters and press sadly.

• edited June 2014

Yeah :( They're all talking about it, i really wanna see it.

Alt text

If their demo was shown in a booth, then it is most likely that no footage will be released publicly. Unfortunately.

• It's okay, have hope! :)

Alt text

Maybe there will be some leaked footage on Youtube after E3!

Yeah They're all talking about it, i really wanna see it.

• 30 minutes?

If this game is following the TWD S2 and TWAU's trend, then it's almost half of episode 1!!!!!

Or they are actually going to insert some lenght on this one?

• the preview was 30 minutes.... as in that probably all they have 'playable' right now..

iorek21 posted: »

30 minutes? If this game is following the TWD S2 and TWAU's trend, then it's almost half of episode 1!!!!! Or they are actually going to insert some lenght on this one?

• Well so far this looks really cool. So the people who complain - in your face!

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Heck yeah!

Alt text

Well so far this looks really cool. So the people who complain - in your face!

• edited June 2014

Can we expect demos anytime soon?

puzzlebox posted: »

In Borderlands 2 I play Mechromancer (deploy robot, run away!). As for Tales from the Borderlands, it's hard to pick... both Vaughn (the ner

• Yes australia only consists of good looking women! Haha, if only. :3

damn what is it with australians giving birth to super pretty girls like that

Sign in to comment in this discussion.