The Walking Dead: Angels of Death [SEASON 2 EPISODE 4 IS UNLEASHING THE DEMON SUBMISSION BOX CLOSED]

Comments

• Voting's closed. Martha will let Sonya help.

Chapter is ready, let me post that shit!

• Season 2 Episode 1 - A New Life (Chapter 5/6)

(?) You chose to let her into the group of searchers.

-Sure, you can help. but you have to be extremaly careful. - I replied, after a while of thinking.

(?) Sonya will remember that.

-I'm careful every day. That's why I'm still alive. - She said.

Jonathan took his backpack, Lucy grabbed her rifle, I had my pistol and Sonya went with her baseball bat. We were so ready to kick some pretty asses! Well, if you call zombies butts pretty...What am I thinking about right now?

Some walkers were still messing around the streets. Man, I haven't go on wilderness for quite a while. Literally everything can kill you here. Walkers, hunger, bandits...I really got used of community's safety.

-Watch out, Martha! - Lucy yelled. I was lost in my thoughts for a moment, but when she warned me, I looked behind. Walker was approaching me, but Jonathan quickly got rid of him.

-Thank you both.. - I said.

-No problem. - They replied.

We passed one street. Our travel was shot in the dark, to be honest. Someone's traces were only visible on some sort of a gravel we had near the northern barricade. I don't know where did it come from, but it was useful for once. But then, I looked into the alley on the right side of the street. What I saw...

-My God...Isn't that Tony? - I asked. They looked there and almost immediately ran into that direction.

It really was Tony. Beaten and tied up, laying on the ground. Alive, but tired. He actually looked happy to see us.

-What in the actual fuck happened, Tony?! - Jonathan yelled.

-Ugh...I don't know...I was at the camp, while I saw Jonathan and Charlie passing by. Then, she just randomly took her gun and shot him right through the head! I witnessed that. She spotted me and looked at me for a while, but then someone struck me in the back of my head. I fell unconcious. When I woke up, I was here, tied up. I had more wounds on my body and it still hurts like hell. Someone was at the camp, probably forced Charlie to do it! I was quiet, so those things won't notice me. - He replied.

-So Devyn was right, at some point. - Lucy said.

-Well...That took a nasty turn. - Sonya commented.

-We need to get you outta here, can you walk? Sonya, please help him go into the camp. We'll wait for you. - Zaphaeus said.

-Sure, I can do~~ - Sonya tried to say, when something caught our attention.

A walker heard our conversation and started to move towards the alley from the street. Someone was about to kill it, when, out of nowhere, a car hit it, and then rumbled into the building nearby. It looked nasty.

-My God! - Lucy yelled. We needed to leave Tony for a bit, so we can check out the situation. I was first at the scene. There was a woman on the driver's seat. She hit the window really hard and it broke into tiny pieces. One of them stabbed her head.

-Christ...I don't feel good, watching this. - Sonya said.

I expected walkers to come and they came. There was at least ten of them, which wasn't that big, but we didn't grab too much ammo, which was a mistake. This could turn out very bad.

We thought she's dead, but she wasn't. She woke up and saw me. I turned around to her.

-Who...What...Ahh...- She mumbled.

-Oh my God, miss, we know what happened! We'll help you. Please, stay in there, and do not fall in sleep! - I replied. Her blonde hair were covered in blood.

-What...My head hurts...It burns...Burns so good...- She mumbled again, and after a while, she removed the glass shard from her forehead. It was bloody. The woman was so scared about it.

-Sob...sniffle...My God...Forgive me, Ray...- she said and passed out.

-Damn it! - I yelled. Walkers were pretty close.

-She died...I think we should put her out of her misery. So she doesn't have to experience that hell. That is, turning into one of them. - Sonya said.

-She could be alive. That glass shard traumatized her, so she fell unconcious. - I argued.

-You can't be in denial for things forever, Martha. - She replied.

I was silent for a while.

-I know what I'm doing. - I said.

-Do what you want, but consider my words. I gotta take care of some undead! - She replied.

I know I could help her...The community was one street away.

[Put her out of her misery] [Bring her into the camp]

• [Bring her into the camp]

Crips posted: »

Season 2 Episode 1 - A New Life (Chapter 5/6) (?) You chose to let her into the group of searchers. -Sure, you can help. but you have

Season 2 Episode 1 - A New Life (Chapter 5/6) (?) You chose to let her into the group of searchers. -Sure, you can help. but you have

• [Put her out of her misery]

• [Bring her into the camp] uuuuuu sexy lady

• Voting's closed. Martha will bring the unknown woman to the camp.

FINALLY, EP 1 ENDS

• edited July 2014

Season 2 Episode 1 - A New Life (Chapter 6/6)

(?) You chose to bring her into the camp.

The community wasn't far. I don't care about what Sonya said. I helped her get out of the car and carried her. Walkers kept coming, but I didn't care. I knew they would take care of it. I hoped they are able to protect beaten Toby.

-Come back when you help her. We need you here. - Zaphaeus said. I smiled and went away, having this woman on my back.

I was running as fast as possible, avoiding walkers trying to reach me or the woman I was helping. I was so tired, but helping people in danger was my priority for many days now. After loosing my brother, I just can't stop myself from being useful. I guess it's a good thing, but when I want to help someone badly, I can turn into mad girl and do everything it takes to complete my goal.

I felt her blood dropping on my shoulder. The wound looked pretty nasty. Her chances of survival were slim, but like I said before, I'm not afraid to help someone when he needs it.

Suddenly, I heard a moan. At first, I thought it's one of the walkers messing around the streets, trying to eat my guts. I wasn't completely right. That woman...She turned. My reaction was quick though, and before she could bite my shoulder, I dropped her and pointed my gun at her. I squeezed the trigger few times, but it didn't want to shoot. Damn it, I forgot to reload after defending Pyrra and Margareth! I'm so dumb, I thought.

She grabbed my leg and pulled me on the ground, while I was changing the magazine. When I was on the ground, I couldn't reach the pistol. My pants were full at this moment.

-Leave me the fuck alone! - I yelled. I thought it'll draw attention of someone in the camp, we were near the barricade, but apparently they went away. Only ones I alerted here were walkers. I kept kicking her in the face, trying to kill her, but these attacks were too weak. And then, after a moment of inattention, she managed to climb on me and bite me in the neck. Not in my town, sucka! I blocked her with my hands. Jesus, she's heavy, I thought.

I kept struggling with her.

[ Q ]

[ Q ]

[ Q ]

[ Q ]

[Q]

[E]

After a great struggle, I shook her off of me. And then I reached the pistol and magazine, while she was getting up to attack again. I managed to reload and kill her.

-Whew...Oh my God, that was too close. Maybe I should search her, while I'm away from them? Good I didn't put her down. I wouldn't have opportunity to do it. - I said to myself. She had only one pocket, so it wasn't that hard. I found a pocket knife.

-Hello, beautiful. - I said that to it. Jonathan didn't have any melee weapon, so I could give it to him. I have my machete.

I went back to the crew. They managed to kill the alerted group. We surely made these streets more empty. I was happy about that. I told them about my adventure with this woman who turned.

-So then, you should listen to Sonya. She was right. - Jonathan said. She smiled.

-It was worth a try, I guess. I grabbed this for ya. When it gets messy and you can't use a gun, use this. - I said, handing him this pocket knife.

-Oooh, pretty sharp. Thanks Martha. - He replied. I smiled.

-Now, we should focus on our original task. That is, finding Charlie. - Lucy said.

-We still have to help Tony with getting back to camp. - Sonya said.

-No no no...Don't worry. Now that so many walkers are dead, I think I can make it on my own. Find Charlie and those fucking bandits. - Tony said.

-We didn't kill all of them. There are still some on the street leading to our camp. - I replied.

-That's not a problem. They didn't take my gun, which was dumb, but now I can take advantage of that. - Tony said. And then, he simply took off. We didn't even manage to wish him good luck.

-Martha...This woman...She said something about Ray...I think it was his lover. He was cheating on his wife with her. I...Gah...- Zaphaeus mumbled. At first, I forgot who Ray was, but then I remembered. It was a walker Martin found in alleyway four months ago. I think he still keeps his cellphone, even though he's dead.

-Don't think about it. Let's go search for Charlie. - I replied.

-Where should we look? - Lucy asked.

-No idea. I guess we need to find her on our own. - Zaphaeus replied. Soon, we all went for investigation.

One hour later...

-Guys, I'm really tired. I think it's past 8PM and we're still looking. - Jonathan said.

-So you're saying we should abandon her? - Zaphaeus asked angrily.

-No, no, that's not what I'm saying. But we all could use some sleep right now. Charlie's smart, she won't die. - Jonathan replied and got saddened.

-Guys, calm down. Arguing won't help. - Sonya said. They both nodded and silence came.

We were looking for an hour, ckecking out every possible alley or abandoned building. Only things we found were walkers. Well, we were lucky once, finding few bullets in walker's pocket. Now, we were in another alleyway. We took a shortcut to get into neighbouring street. We didn't hear any moans there, so we thought the reason for that is because there are people who shot them all. When we finally came to that street, there were some walkers. But only four or five and they were far from us. Also, there was mechanical workshop on the other side.

-Does it look abandoned to you? - Lucy asked about this workshop.

-Let's find out. - I replied.

We sneaked up to the building and glanced through the window. What we saw through the glass amazed us. It was Charlie! Arguing with a muscular man.

-Fucking hell! Those can't be bandits, can they? - Jonathan whispered.

-If they are bandits, then it means it's their main base. Just look at it. Besides Charlie, I see four people. The group of bandits that attacked us two months ago had four people too! - Sonya said.

That's true, bandits attacked us before. They wanted supplies and we refused to give them any. They were well armed, but we defeated them. They attacked us few times later. But after a while, they suddenly stopped. We don't know what happened, but we were thankful to God that they don't attack us anymore.

-What's the plan? - I asked.

-Jonathan, Sonya and Lucy. You guys go into the back of this building to see is there any rear exit. We could sneak up there. I'll go with Martha on the side of the building, there are a lot of windows. We'll inform you about their moves. - Zaphaeus said. Everyone nodded and soon, we were at our positions.

Zaphaeus glanced through the window first. He didn't see anything interesting, so he backed off to the part of wall which didn't have windows. Then I sneaked up.

-Zaph, they're pointing a gun at Charlie! Looks like the argument started to be really spicy. - I reported. I was still watching through the window, ignoring the silence, when suddenly...

-Psst. - Someone whispered. I thought it was Zaphaeus, so I turned back. It wasn't him though. It was another bandit. Did they hire someone?, I thought. What's more important, he held Zaphaeus on gunpoint! He couldn't do anything!

I was really troubled by that situation and couldn't come up with anything good to say.

-Leave him alone! - I whispered.

[YOUR CHOICES]

RESPECT - You helped your own group.

OPPORTUNITY - You stayed to help.

SUSPICION - You went to Tony's house.

OFFER - You let Sonya help you.

EFFORT - You tried to take the woman to the camp.

NEXT TIME ON ANGELS OF DEATH.

I was still talking with the bandit, holding Zaphaeus at the gunpoint. I tried hard to make him let go, but it was like talking to a wall. Suddenly, I heard moans. I looked behind him and saw two walkers messing around pretty close to us. I came up with a very brutal plan.

Charlie told me everything. She told me her motives for killing Spencer and it was terrifying. But I understood her, in some way.

-We need to get outta here. - I whispered and looked around. I saw a car which wasn't completely ruined like the others. I smiled. Charlie noticed that.

-I know what you're thinking about. Yes, this car does have an alarm. That's why nobody even tried to steal the engine. It could work, but we need to wait for the opportunity to do it. - She said.

-And if we wanna get out, we also need a walker and his guts. - I said.

-That's not a problem. - She smiled.

-They'll be here in a while! Smear yourselves. Quick! - Charlie yelled. The alarm was ringing and it was pretty annoying and distracting, but that was the way to get us out of here. We smeared ourselves in time. Walkers bashed through the main door and kept moving to the car. We sank into the horde. Bandits already returned and started shooting.

When we left the building, we saw dozens of walkers coming. Looks like this street wasn't that empty as I thought. But then suddenly, someone got shot. This person made a loud pain sound, so the walkers noticed an alive person among them.

-Goddamn it! No! - I screamed.

SEASON 2 EPISODE 2

SHIVERING THROUGH NIGHT

COMING SOON

• edited July 2014

I know the chapter and Next Time On are in the same post. I just didn't want to make two posts.

Edit: Real explanation is that I forgot they should be in different posts :'D

Season 2 Episode 1 - A New Life (Chapter 6/6) (?) You chose to bring her into the camp. The community wasn't far. I don't care about w

• hahah. Great ep :D

also, I made a character called Stef. Could he be on the list of guys and gals to be introduced? :D

• Yep, he is. What's more, I have an idea for his role in Ep 2.

hahah. Great ep also, I made a character called Stef. Could he be on the list of guys and gals to be introduced?

• Awesome, is Freiderich Malcolm going to be in it?

• I don't know, we'll see. Most of people waiting to be introduced will be introduced in Ep 3.

Awesome, is Freiderich Malcolm going to be in it?

• I'm still very excited.

I don't know, we'll see. Most of people waiting to be introduced will be introduced in Ep 3.

• Haha, thats really cool! first time a character I sumbitted will be actually in a fanfic :D amazing story so far, keep it up! :)

Yep, he is. What's more, I have an idea for his role in Ep 2.

• Thank you! :)

Haha, thats really cool! first time a character I sumbitted will be actually in a fanfic amazing story so far, keep it up!

• do you have any idea when episode 2 is coming out?

also, what does banned mean? is it just for a certain time or?

thx! :D

Thank you!

• So, heh...I'm writing! :D WOW, CRIPS IS WRITING, SOMETHING CHANGED IN HIS LIFE.

Hey. What are you gonna do. I was too lazy. So um, yeah. Just letting ya know.

• Since when did you start season 2??? I have been waiting really long for dis. :)

So, heh...I'm writing! WOW, CRIPS IS WRITING, SOMETHING CHANGED IN HIS LIFE. Hey. What are you gonna do. I was too lazy. So um, yeah. Just letting ya know.

• I started it long ago. :D

Since when did you start season 2??? I have been waiting really long for dis.

• I didnt know about that :(

I started it long ago.

• edited August 2014

Season 2 Episode 2 - Shivering Through Night (Chapter 1/5)

-Leave him alone! - I whispered again. Did he have some hearing problems? That could be the case, so this time my whisper was a bit louder. His hands were shaking, so were mine. Maybe he questioned his ''job''. Becoming a bandit is a great step to lose the humanity.

-You think I'll leave your buddy alone? Do you? Well, don't go getting your hypes up. Gavin said you're our enemy. - He said back, shaking like a jelly. Which reminded me how I loved jelly when I was a kid, but that's not important at this moment. I could reach for my gun, but in the middle of doing that, Zaphaeus would be shot, so I didn't even bother trying.

-Listen. Whoever Gavin is, tell him that we'll give you supplies if you let Charlie go. You must let go of the man you're holding too. - I tried to reason with him. I saw how he was lost in his thoughts for a while. Of course, the supplies thing was a lie. We'd never give them any. No way. But then he looked at me again, instead of glaring at the dark sky.

-It's a trap. I know it. - He responded. I sighed. How can I convince him? Is this possible? Well, all I know that I can take advantage of his doubts. He wants to talk for now, so every minute of Zaphaeus being still alive couldn't be wasted. Then, I tried other arguments, like that our group are outnumbering them, we have better teamwork et cetera. But nothing changed. I was still standing like a dumbass with hands raised high in the air, in front of him holding Zaphaeus at gunpoint. It was literally like talking to a wall, but maybe I could make better conversations with an actual wall. Suddenly, I heard quiet moans. Two walkers came close to us. I came up with a very brutal plan. It contained taking advantage of the bandit's hearing problems, convieniently placed walkers and my pretty loud voice.

-Listen, you jerk, we'll kill you all anyway, so let him go and fight like a man! Or maybe you're a pussy?! - I yelled quite perfectly. I didn't want bandits inside the building to hear me, but I wanted to attract those walkers. What the hell am I doing...I glanced behind myself and saw Jonathan, Lucy and Sonya. I winked to them, which meant I have everything under control, which was true...I guess.

-Watch out for words! I had doubts for killing this piece of crap, but now you convinced me! His neck will turn into Swiss cheese! I'll~~AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! - He wanted to fuck with me a little bit, but those walkers got him. Zaphaeus escaped and we were free. I made sure he's okay and we ran into the back of the building, where the rest of the group was....held on gunpoint too.

-Ahh, there we go. The rest of Charlie's dumb group. We're all pleased to meet you. - The muscular, bald man with a tattoo on his head said.

-Goddamn it... - Zaphaeus sighed.

-We're gonna bring you in and we'll be a happy family. - He continued. His crew was about to tie me and Zaph with some sort of rope. Maybe now's the time to take my gun and shoot someone in the head? It's risky as hell, but maybe will work.

[Try to fight] [Be obedient and let them tie your hands]

• ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ New Chapter Riot ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

[Be obedient and let them tie your hands]

Season 2 Episode 2 - Shivering Through Night (Chapter 1/5) -Leave him alone! - I whispered again. Did he have some hearing problems? That

• I've had a few choices like this in my fanfic. All people chose to fight, but it didn't lead to anything good....

So let's [be obedient and let them tie your hands].

Season 2 Episode 2 - Shivering Through Night (Chapter 1/5) -Leave him alone! - I whispered again. Did he have some hearing problems? That

• So true.

I've had a few choices like this in my fanfic. All people chose to fight, but it didn't lead to anything good.... So let's [be obedient and let them tie your hands].

• [Be obedient and let them tie your hands]

• Voting closed, Martha will let them tie her hands.

I'm in the middle of writing this new chapter, it's super long. Why? Because the previous one was short as my career in FIFA 2007.

• edited August 2014

Season 2 Episode 2 - Shivering Through Night (Chapter 2/5)

(?) You chose to let them tie your hands.

Nah. Attempts of fight are pointless at this stage. I didn't want anyone to die, and resistance would cause that. I just stood there silently, waiting for those thugs. They tied Zaphaeus's hands and then it was my turn. The bald man himself tied them. I was really angry. I wanted to rip his head off so badly, but it wasn't possible.

-It's good that you listen to me. I'm really tired, so you could do me a favor and massage my poor back. - The bandit said.

-Fuck off. - I whispered.

-How cheeky of you! - He responded. Okay, I get you're evil and stuff, but shut the fuck up. You're not the only one tired. I was so sleepy, yet I wanted to find Charlie at any costs. That should mean something. I didn't want to argue with him, because it was exhausting, so my mouth was closed until they moved us into inside. Charlie was there, looking at us with misery, crossing shoulders on her chest. I didn't know what to think of her. She killed Spencer, at least according to Tony. If that's true, I would return the fucking favor. My first thoughts when I saw her without rope on her ankles were that she betrayed us, she's a bandit, rude and cruel bandit who'll do everything to get some important supplies. But it changed after a while. They made us stand near her and then surrounded us, pointing their rifles at us. The bald guy was standing pretty close to her.

The workshop was big, but all ruined. Some windows had holes in them, the cars here were also ruined. Some of them had wheels taken out, probably engine parts were stolen too. I don't really know much about cars, but these were in no condition to move. Hell, I couldn't see inside them, but I bet some even missed the seats. Hell, people would do everything to get comfortable. I suspect there were more vehicles in here, but they were taken by survivors willing to escape this place. I wish to escape too. This city is cursed. So many people died already, and a lot more are going to die, I feel it in my bones.

-You're all liability to us. You're those selfish pigs who don't want to give us supplies! We tried to be peaceful, we tried to make an alliance, but you showed the middle finger. So we attacked. Now you're imprisoned, which is really convienient to us. You're all gonna be killed. Let us just think about the situation and our future moves, when you all will be gone. - Baldie said.

-What the hell?! - Charlie yelled, but then she was hit with the rifle barrel. I ran to her to check if she's okay, but I was hit too. I fell unconcius. After a while, I woke up inside a car, in the back seat. I looked around and saw everyone else in here. My head hurt like hell, but I couldn't do much about it. Charlie was sitting next to me. She was awake, having hands tied. Looks like the bandits betrayed her. I'm thinking too much about betrayals, to be honest, but everything could be possible. She looked at me with puppy eyes. I gave her angry look.

-Martha, I know how it looks. It looks like I sided with the bandits, which isn't completely true. Listen, they were attacking us non stop. A lot of our people were in danger. So Tony, Spencer and me invented a plan to give them some of the supplies. It was working for a while. Today, we were supposed to make another trade, but someone took it. Someone stole the supplies we wanted to give them. I...I thought it was Spencer. He had doubts about this secret alliance we made, so I thought he deserted us. I tried to report that to Tony, I was looking for him around all camp, but he disappeared. Then I found Spencer's dead body. At the same time, I saw someone in the darkness, I didn't recognize his clothes, so I escaped outta fear.. But they caught me. I was running for many minutes, and those bandits caught me and led me here. They punished me for not making the trade happen...- Charlie described whole crime that happened in the camp.

-Jesus Christ. How did they punish you? - I asked with my jaw wide open.

-...Nevermind. Is there something else you want to ask about? - She avoided the question.

-Yes, two things. First, I wanted to ask you about the gun with silencer we found in your room. - I said.

-I stole it from them once. But I didn't put it in the safe. I lost it when walkers attacked our community. - She responded. Weird. Maybe one of the bandits took it. But nevermind, I wanted to ask her one more thing.

-Okay, second thing. We found Tony, beaten but alive. He said you did it, you killed Spencer. What about it? - I asked. She gave me a surprised look on her face.

-What? No, I swear I didn't kill him. Fucking Tony, he always was a lone wolf, but I can't believe he'd lie to keep his ass safe. I didn't. I don't know who did. - She responded. Now I'm confused. Firstly, Tony lied about the murderer. Secondly, Charlie lost the gun with silencer duing walkers attack, but then it magically reappeared in her safe. Thirdly, if one of those bandits did all this, that is, killed Spencer, kidnapped Tony and stole the gun with silencer, how did he know the code to Charlie's safe?! This all was some sort of perfect crime. Whoever did it, still stays hidden.

-We'll think about all that later. We need to get outta here. - I said. She nodded. I looked around for something that could let us escape. It wasn't so hard. First useful thing was a window in the very same car we were sitting in. What was so special about it? It was broken. The glass shards were sharp. I could cut this rope off, if it's not too strong. Those bandits are real geniuses, putting us in a car with broken window. Bravo for them.

Second thing was the other car, pretty near to us. It was...untouched. It had wheels, perfectly fine windows and other things like that. I smiled, seeing that. Charlie noticed it.

-I know what you're thinking about. Yes, this car does have an alarm. That's why nobody even tried to steal the engine, because its owner is unknown and the only way to avoid the alarm is open the car with the keys. We could use that to escape. Bring the horde to this place and then use the guts disguise you were talking about earlier. This could work. - She said.

-So all we need is a walker and his guts. - I commented.

-That's not a problem. Cut the rope on your hands, then free everybody else. I know a place where we can find a walker. - She said, grinning widely.

I did that. I somehow reached to the glass shards and freed myself. It was a gorgeous feeling to be free again, like a bird. Now we need to escape the cage. After freeing Charlie, the rest woke up, because they were unconcious earlier. I smiled when they were slowly waking up, making sounds similiar to the ones walkers make.

-You were sleeping quite long. Come on, give me your hands. We made a plan just now. - I said. They did it with confused faces. Charlie told them what was our plan. Bring the walkers with an alarm, smear ourselves in guts and then escape. But we needed to do that all quickly, before they come back.

-Why don't we just leave through the rear exit or the main entrance? - Jonathan asked.

-Both doors are extremaly squeaky. They could hear us very easily. We would be outside, but with them on our tail. Walkers will keep them busy. There are A LOT of them near the workshop, even if it doesn't seem like it. Trust me. - Charlie explained.

-Oh. Okay then. It sounds good, then. - Jonathan said.

We got out of the car very quietly. Charlie led us to a closet on the side of the room, near the stairs. She opened it and we saw a dead walker inside, with some useless stuff like empty canisters. I was really proud of Charlie at the moment. She knows a lot about this place. I don't mind that her knowledge came out of secret deals and mysteries, because it was useful at the moment. If we wouldn't know about this walker, we would be stuck here for much longer, and then they could come back and shoot us right between our eyes.

-Um...What the hell? I just realized...they took my gun, but they didn't take my machete? I even forgot I kept this thing with myself this whole time. - I said after noticing that I have something in my little bag and then taking it out.

-It's not as stupid as you think it is. You wouldn't do much with a machete, when it was in the bag, having your hands tied. - Charlie said.

-That's actually pretty clever. - Sonya commented.

-Come on. We don't have much time to waste. Cover us, Martha. - Lucy said. I nodded.

I stabbed walker's stomach and made a big wound. I removed his large intestine and cut it into six parts, so everyone could smear themselves. It wasn't all that bloody, but it was enough to cover chest in guts. It wasn't enough for walkers not to recognize us, so I said that everyone should mess around walker's stomach. Later, everyone smelled like undead. Now, let's make some noise.

I had my machete. Sonya had her baseball bat. The rest found some rifles in a chest on the corner of the room. We were ready to go, baby.

Sonya hit the car with the alarm in the window three times. Alarm was ringing. I ran to the window and glanced through it. Holy shit. Walkers were coming out of neighbouring streets, ruined buildings and such places. Charlie was right. We didn't even manage to leave through the front door and the undead already smashed and ruined it. After a while, bandits came, cussing like a boss. Even they couldn't recognize us. We were already in the middle of the horde.

-Holy Molly, it's working. - Sonya whispered to herself. At the first month of us being in the camp, I told Zaphaeus's group about the disguise. Walkers cannot recognize a living person if they smell like a deadman. Sonya said it's smart, but I guess she didn't believe us yet. I don't know how long she was watching us getting through that street then. She could only see Martin and Katherine being devoured and that was good enough to call my stories a lie. Shit, my thoughts are again at this cursed day when my brother died. Why, brain? Why?

There was one thing I was worried about while getting through the horde. Walkers nearby were being killed smoothly, obviously shot by those bandits. What if one of us get shot? I have bad luck while getting through hordes. Last time I was doing it, my brother and his girlfriend died. Of course, this situation couldn't be any different.

I heard someone getting shot again. But it wasn't a sound of bullet piercing through a walker's skull. Oh no, it was different. It was a sound of bullet piercing through fresh skin. I looked around and realized Lucy was shot in the left shoulder. After a short while, she cried in pain. Obviously, walkers noticed a black sheep in the herd.

They bit her several times in both shoulders.

-GODDAMN IT! NO!!! - I screamed. I ran to her and killed the walkers biting her. She dropped her rifle. I couldn't imagine the pain in the shoulders she had. Zaphaeus started shooting. Then the rest of the group did. It was all to cover each other. We were an easy prey for bandits, but they didn't shoot anybody else. It was because of walkers covering us in a weird way.

-Lucy? - I whispered to the poor woman. She was holding her shoulders, her eyes were amazingly wide. I think she snapped. She started screaming like someone with mental issues. Well, you can't blame her. What suprised me was the thing she did a while after that. She ran through the horde, avoiding every possible walker, heading into the big building in the distance.

-Get the fuck back!!! LUCY!!! - I screamed, but it only attracted more walkers. I killed some of them. They were trying to surround us. Wait, what am I talking about? They did it already. Lucy was shot when we were in the middle of the horde. Beautiful. JUST FUCKING BEAUTIFUL.

-Crap! I'll go after her! - Zaphaeus said and shot his way out of the horde.

-Zaphaeus, it's dangerous to... - I tried to scream, but I know he wouldn't listen. He just took off to find her. It was precious, but didn't help our situation a single bit. Four survivors against one hundred walker. Yeah, that's fair. I killed some walkers and every second of this battle seemed like an hour.

-Where the hell did Zaphaeus go? - Charlie asked. She didn't see or hear it, because she was killing walkers who tried to get our backs.

-After Lucy. - I responded while stabbing another walker in the eye.

-Jesus. Won't they need help? I think you should check it out. I think we'll make it here. - She responded.

Another walker tried to surprise me, but one effective stab through the head finished him off.

-I guess you're right... - I mumbled.

-CRAP! - Sonya screamed.

-What's up? - Charlie asked.

-My bat is under that dead walker! Big thanks, Jonathan, for killing it, so it can fall on me and make me drop my bat right under his body! - She responded, cursing at Jonathan. He just made an angry impression at kept shooting.

-Come on. We'll flip him. On three. One, two, three...- Charlie counted and they tried to flip that walker on the other side, but they couldn't. Walker was too heavy. But they wanted to try again. Jonathan had troubles with keeping them covered, but somehow they weren't hurt yet.

-Martha, don't stand like a fucking lamppost! Do something! - Jonathan yelled.

-Yeah, go after them, it's really dangerous for them! Two people and one of them is bitten. Something will happen! - Charlie shouted.

-Actually, we could use your help. - Sonya said.

-Come on, I'm sure we can flip one walker! - Charlie said.

-And if we can't? - Sonya asked angrily.

[Stay and help] [Go after Lucy and Zaphaeus]

• [Stay and help]

Owh' boat.

Season 2 Episode 2 - Shivering Through Night (Chapter 2/5) (?) You chose to let them tie your hands. Nah. Attempts of fight are pointl

• She's in the camp. Alive.

I just realized that I forgot about Margareth's fate. Us she still lying somewhere in the camp being drunk? Or she's dead? Oh, and let's [stay and help].

• I just realized that I forgot about Margareth's fate. Us she still lying somewhere in the camp being drunk? Or she's dead?

Oh, and let's [stay and help].

Season 2 Episode 2 - Shivering Through Night (Chapter 2/5) (?) You chose to let them tie your hands. Nah. Attempts of fight are pointl

• She's in the camp, alive.

I just realized that I forgot about Margareth's fate. Us she still lying somewhere in the camp being drunk? Or she's dead? Oh, and let's [stay and help].

• Jeez, so much trouble for a stupid bat. Leave it there, guys.

[Go after Lucy and Zaphaeus]

• [Go after Lucy and Zaphaeus]

• And drunk as hell. Oh, Margareth!

She's in the camp, alive.

• Oh, Margareth indeed. :3

And drunk as hell. Oh, Margareth!

• [Go after Lucy and Zaphaeus]

• edited August 2014

Season 2 Episode 2 - Shivering Through Night (Chapter 3/5)

(?) You chose to go after Lucy and Zaphaeus.

Crap, I thought. It wasn't a good situation, but I made my decision. Even though we were in a pretty shitty place, Lucy and Zaph weren't exactly safe either. So I ran after them, fearing for their life. And that's not because I didn't care about Sonya, Charlie and Jonathan but they had bigger chances of making it. So I helplessly ran through walkers, killing some of them.

(?) They will remember that.

-Thanks for help...- Sonya only whispered. I saw how they were trying to lift that walker again, but they couldn't, as other walkers were too close.

-You know, fuck this bat. Here, take this. - Jonathan said, handing her a pocket knife I gave him earlier.

-But...This bat...- Sonya tried to say something, but she was interrupted by a walker grabbing her. She quickly stabbed him in the head with the knife. I was already out of the horde, but I tripped over a crawling walker. I quickly killed it with my machete and ran to the big building. I wasn't sure what it was. It was huge...and abandoned. LA doesn't have many high buildings.

After a while, I became really tired. Every single minute of my run was filled with deep breaths and gasps. And the dead guys wanted to eat me for supper. So I just ran, loosing track of people I've been following. I was so tired and confused that I didn't know where I was, my vision started to blur. I guess I didn't run for quite a while now, I lost my form. Come on, Martha. Don't faint. Not now. Find a safe place, where you can hide from walkers, I thought. My legs were burning, protesting to lift me any longer, while walkers were coming out from neighbouring streets and buildings, attracted by my breaths and screams (I tried to convince Zaph and Lucy to stop, but it didn't happen). I finally found half-opened gate for underground garage. I realized that I may be under the building I was going for now. I closed it. It was made from iron and walkers absolutely couldn't get through it. They were slamming it, but that didn't help them. I smiled and rested for a while. Then I went deeper into the garage.

I couldn't see much, really. It was dark and I almost tripped over few times, because I didn't see the cars. If any walker would be in here, I'd be so screwed. But no walkers were in here. I found a man. Alive man, holding a flashlight and a crowbar, having crossbow on his back. He also had one green eye and one blue eye with short hair. He pointed this crossbow at me after spotting me.

-Hey. I'm friendly. I don't want to kill you. - I said, trying to lighten the tone.

-Are you? I've never seen you before. Who are you, girl? - He asked.

-My name is Martha. I'm from community not far from here, but we're not bandits. We're survivors fighting with bandits. - I replied. The stranger lowered his crossbow, but he still had it in his hands.

-Fair enough. I'm Stef. A...survivor, if you will. - He introduced himself.

-Nice to meet you, Stef. Say, did you see two other survivors running through here? A man and a woman? - I asked about Lucy and Zaphaeus.

-I did. Those were weird people. Ran through the main entrance of this building and headed towards the stairwell. I thought they were bandits, so I hid in this underground garage. - Stef replied.

-Did they climb them? - I asked.

-I think so. But I don't know. Was too busy taking stuff from those cars. A lot of stuff is in the trunks. - He replied. So that's what he was doing with the crowbar. Clever.

-Those people were Lucy and Zaphaeus, my friends. She was bitten and apparently lost it. I need to find them. Can you help me? I bet this place is full of walkers. - I said.

-Sure. A little adventure won't hurt me. I have nowhere else to go, anyways. - Stef replied with sad expression on his face. He put the crossbow on his back and took the crowbar into his hand.

After a while, we were climbing stairs and searching the floors, but we couldn't find them for a long time. This building had a lot of floors. Well, that was something you should expect, but I still was surprised. Of course, elevators were there, but they weren't useful without electricity and we couldn't use them. I started to be even more tired, but I kept going. My goal was holy and I couldn't just rest in the middle of the stairs. Stef was helping me. I didn't know it's still possible to find strangers that can actually be helpful. World changed and you couldn't be sure of anything. This silence was killing me. We were just searching the corridors and killing walkers that were there, but...we didn't say a thing. While climbing onto another floor, I decided to break the ice.

-So...What's your story, Stef? How did you end up here? - I asked.

-Well...That's hard for me, but I'll tell you. I was born and raised in Netherlands. But we had to leave, because dad told us about some dangerous bandit having a grudge against us. We came to LA, but we didn't live here too long. Few years, at the least. I learned some English. Later, after getting back from school I saw them dead. The man responsible for this was there. I sank in uncontrollable rage. I killed him...but I wasn't punished by the police. Why? Because apocalypse started. I saw how my parents ''turned''. And now I'm alone, searching for friends. - He replied. His story was interesting, I admit. I knew he felt guilty for killing that man. But he shouldn't. He murdered his family.

-Oh. Well. My family is dead too. Everyone became walkers. My parents, my younger brother...But past is past. Let's focus on present. - I said. I broke the ice, but then I glued it back. The subject started to be uncomfortable for me.

After a LONG while of searching, we finally found them. They were at the iron stairwell at the side wall of the building. That's probably some sort of evacuation stairs? They weren't inside the building, but at its wall. Lucy was leaning on the rail, while Zaphaeus tried to comfort her. We had to climb those stairs a little, we did it and we were near them. I said 'hi' and introduced Stef.

-Hello, Stef. Good thing that you're here, Martha. Lucy is a complete wreck. - Zaphaeus said.

-Yeah, I see. Hey, Lucy. Look, we're here. We have a new guy. Everything's fine... - I tried to comfort her, too.

-NOTHING IS FINE!! Everything is shit!! I was bitten multiple times...in both arms! I can't cut them off. What am I without them? Nothing useful. A liability. - She yelled.

-Don't say tha... - Zaphaeus tried to say, but got interrupted.

-And besides, I was shot. It burns like hell. It's like this one time...when I was walking through the streets and sudenly, a big shootout between two gangs started. I was shot in the same fucking place like now. Listen, you're good friends. But before I get back to the community, I'll turn. I'll fucking turn. There's no hope. I'll be soon shivering through endless night. - Lucy said, interrupting Zaphaeus. That was sad. I almost shed a tear, but I had to be tough like a mountain.

-Lucy. You need to say goodbye to others. Then we'll make sure you won't suffer anymore. But...You don't want to die here, do you? I would want to die among my friends and people I care about, because it would be...peaceful. Peace is an amazing thing, but...it's hard to gain. Come on. Go with us. Be careful at these stairs though. They're pretty old and rusty, they can break any second. - I argued.

-You're makin' sense. Okay. Sounds good. I'll go with you. I'll be first, so you can quickly shoot me if I turn...- She said after a while of silent awkwardness. Yay! I made her go with us. Now everything will be fine. She can say goodbye to her friends, so her story can end like a typical fairy tale...right?

Of course not. Something had to go wrong.

Lucy was leading us, so she was first to go downstairs. There was a big horde of walkers underneath us, but they were at the side of this building and we were about to leave through the main entrance. Everything seemed good until one of the stairs broke in half. They were huge, so Lucy flew right through the hole, into the streeth underneath us, where undead was messing around.

-AAAAAHHHH!!!!! - She screamed and fell to her death, possibly breaking every possible bone. Walkers, attracted by the splat, came there to bite her even more. Good thing I couldn't see her insides being ripped off, as it was too high. I bet it was disgusting though.

-Fucking hell in buffalo's ass!! Fuck. - Zaphaeus yelled.

-Well...That didn't go as planned. - Stef commented.

-Fuck...We can't shoot her in the head now. She will turn. Even though we were supposed to put her down. Fuck me. - I said.

-Let's get out of here. I don't trust those stairs anymore. - Stef said.

-I agree. Fucking stairs, breaking into pieces. Iron-made, huh? Even a fluffy pillow would've done a better job. - Zaphaeus cursed.

-They're rusty, Zaph. So it's normal that one stair could break into half, I think. Too bad they were too huge. - I said. But then the silence began, as we decided not to speak about it right now. We got out very carefully and left the building. We found Sonya, Charlie and Jonathan near the entrance. Ugh...They should hear the bad news.

-Hey. Who is he? - Charlie asked.

-I'm Stef. Your friends let me in into your group. You have a bigger group somewhere, yes? - He asked. Charlie nodded.

-We saw someone screaming and falling. It couldn't be Lucy, could it? - Jonathan asked.

-...It was. She's dead. We wanted to put her down anyways, but in the camp, among people she knew...but she ended up falling on the ground infested with walkers. - I replied.

-Crap. - Sonya whispered.

-Damn it. - Jonathan and Charlie said at the same time.

50 minutes later.

We got back to the camp. We were going as fast as we could. I looked at Jonathan's watch and it said ''9:09 PM''. Damn, we were searching for a long time. Everyone was happy, seeing Charlie safe and sound, especially Tony, who apparently started to be a real member of the camp, talking and interacting with others. Of course, Lucy's absence wasn't unnoticable.

-Where's Lucy? What happened? - Lars asked.

-She was bitten...and then she fell to her death to be later devoured by walkers. I'm so sorry, everyone. - I said. Everyone gasped. Lucy was a good person and didn't deserve to die like that...just like pretty much everyone who died by now. Except bandits. We made a minute of silence for her.

-Well...We found a few boxes near our camp. Everyone's tired. Only Lars and Tony volunteered to bring them here. Martha, Jonathan... I know you're probably more tired that everyone else combined, but could you help them? - Ryan asked.

-Sure. - I replied.

-sigh Alright. - Jonathan also accepted the mission. Our little group was soon bringing the boxes into the camp. Me and Tony happened to go pretty close to each other, so I decided to ask him about something.

-Tony? - I started.

-Yeah? - He asked.

-Charlie said she didn't murder Spencer. She discovered his body and saw somebody else in the darkness. One of you lied. I need to make sure who to believe. - I said. Tony's expression changed. He didn't say anything.

-Well? - I pressed him harder.

He automatically went away from me, dragging the box in other way, just to avoid the subject. Come on, I thought.

[Go after him and press him more] [Leave him be]

(For those who didn't understand the thing about the stairs on a side of the building coz I suck at explaining, here's a photo to clear your mind):

Alt text

• RIP Lucy, you'll be missed.

Alt text

[Go after him and press him more]

Season 2 Episode 2 - Shivering Through Night (Chapter 3/5) (?) You chose to go after Lucy and Zaphaeus. Crap, I thought. It wasn't a g

Sign in to comment in this discussion.