The Walking Dead: Angels of Death [SEASON 2 EPISODE 4 IS UNLEASHING THE DEMON SUBMISSION BOX CLOSED]

Comments

• [Save the girl]

• [Save the little girl]

Crips posted: »

Episode 1 - Through The Streets (Chapter 4/6) (?) You chose to save Katherine. I ran towards Katherine and pointed at zombified police

• Voting closed. Martin will save the little girl

• Episode 1 - Through The Streets (Chapter 5/6)

(?) You chose little girl over fresh food.

-Guys, I'd like to help you, but the girl is more important in my opinion. Why don't we split up? - I asked.

-...Okay, fine, that's a bit fucking embarassing, but ammo in my pistol ended and we won't do much with Katherine's knife. - Brandon replied. Oh, I get it. I know why they were arguing with me.

-Ask the others for help then, I'm going for a rescue mission! - I said. I was kinda tired, but child's safety was pretty important to me.

-They're sleeping...We'll go too...There's a small chance of creepers not eating the meat, but...if something happens, we'll look for it somewhere else. - Katherine said. I nodded.

-How can you say that, after all this? - Brandon shouted. Katherine pushed him to our house and locked the door. I could use some help with that, but I guess they're more tired than I am, I thought and went to 'meet the neighbours'.

I quickly ran to the neighbours door. There were few walkers on the streets, but that was too much for one person, so I decided to take out two knocking guys silently. I noticed a dead body on the fence. His head was was impaled on the fence, because it was pretty pointy. Jesus, I whispered to myself. I also noticed that he had combination pliers sticking out of his pocket. I took it in my hand. It was still pretty sharp. With my new tool (That's what she said), I aproached dead men hanging around the house's front door and used the pliers...Man! The wound I made on one of them was looking pretty ugly! But there was second one to kill and I did the same. Finally, when they were dead and street walkers weren't alerted, I pulled the knob silently and entered the residence.

It was looking pretty neatly inside. Lots of paintings, flowers and other things. I checked out the rooms to find our princess. While checking out the bedroom, I heard weird noises from the closet. I opened it and...

-Aaack! Please don't eat us! - Cute little girl said. She had black frizzly hair and dark skin. She looked like she was from India.

-I won't. Who are you? Where are your parents? - I asked. It was pretty rare to see a girl without her parents in normal world, let alone the zombie apocalypse!

-My name is Pyrra. And this is Mrs. Geraldine. - She said as she showed me a stuffed zebra she was hiding behind her back.

-Let's go, Pyrra. This place is dangerous. Those monsters almost got you! - I said, but I was fascinated with her innocence. It's hard to keep it in days like those.

-Dangerous...? I guess you're right, mister. But mom told me that you shouldn't trust strangers, especially if they look...weird. And you look weird. I don't wanna have game over! - Pyrra said and hugged her zebra.

-I won't hurt you...And what do you mean by 'game over'? - I asked. It's always hard to understand some kids logic.

-Well, it's a game, right? We've been sucked into a video game! We're all characters of a great story! And when you get killed, you have 'Game Over' words before your eyes and you can try again! I don't know what our objective is though...- She said, holding Mrs. Geraldine tightly. She was so frickin' cute! She was more adorable than Eddard, that's for sure. But maybe it's because Eddard is older...Whatever. I couldn't tell her the truth though. Not now, at least.

-Maybe you're right, you can never be sure. Come on, Pyrra, we have a group of amazing people in the neighbours house. We can let you in and you can play with other kids we have! At least one of them...-I said, realizing there's also Brandon with us...

-Can Mrs. Geraldine go too? She would be really happy...

-Yes, she can.

And so we went back, but smile on my face was quickly washed as we saw something going out near the house. Everyone was present...I saw also someone kneeling and new woman in our group. I couldn't really see the kneeling person because of the dark, but the new woman had a flashlight, so I could see her. She had red hair with medium length tied into a ponytail and a brown cap.

-The hell is going on? - I asked everyone as we passed the gate.

-Oh, you have the little girl with you. - Margareth said. She approached her and they started talking. -I'll take care of her, ask Katherine about stuff going on. - Margareth added.

So I went to Katherine.

-What's going on, Kath? - I asked.

-You recognize the man kneeling? - She said.

-Well, I... - I mumbled out as I glanced at him. I almost immediately recognized him. It was the same rude guy from before...What was his name, uh, Foxe?

-Yup. We saw him as he tried to steal our weapons. He somehow sneaked up into our base. - She added. I was happy when she called the house 'our base' but at the same time, I was pretty fucking shocked.

-And I revealed his presence here. - New woman said. So she was with him, but betrayed him at the last second. Smart.

-You fuckin' betrayer...You think our group won't find you? They will find you and kill your new ''allies''. - Foxe mumbled out. He probably lied before about that he doesn't have a group, our joined to one after we met. I'm sure about one thing though; Roman was with him.

-Shut up. Oh, my name is Lucy, by the way. - Our new group member said. I nodded and smiled to her.

-Our leader is a good and kind man, but you know that he can get frustrated. And you think he won't when he finds out about betrayal in his group? - Foxe asked. Lucy punched him.

-I'm sick of being in that group! Everything someone says to me is ''Lucy, do that'', ''Lucy, do this''! This fucking scouting mission was perfect opportunity to find a better group! I'm sick of being treated like an item! I had the same fucking issue with my family in Canada and now, I don't wanna have it in LA! - She yelled. Well, she had a point. Overshadowing might be a brutal thing if it goes on for years. I understood why she betrayed Foxe.

-We'll see is this group better...- Foxe whispered.

-What do we do with him? - Katherine said.

-We kill him. - Lucy said.

-I agree. - Brandon nodded.

-Kill him? But what about his group? They'll search for him! I vote for letting him go. - Adalbert said.

-I vote for letting him go, too. - Katherine said.

-If you let him go, he'll tell them about us! If they will outnumber us, we'll be nothing but a stain of blood! - Brandon said.

-What about Margareth, little girl and Eddard? Do they vote? - Lucy asked.

-Eddard and little girl are too young and Margareth didn't want to take part of this. - Katherine replied.

-So you have a swing vote again, Martin. What do we do with this piece of crap? - Adalbert asked.

[Kill him] [Let him go]

• [Let him go]

Episode 1 - Through The Streets (Chapter 5/6) (?) You chose little girl over fresh food. -Guys, I'd like to help you, but the girl is

• [LET HIM GOOOOO]

[LET HIM GOOOO]

[CAN'T HOLD HIM HERE ANYMOOOORE]

Episode 1 - Through The Streets (Chapter 5/6) (?) You chose little girl over fresh food. -Guys, I'd like to help you, but the girl is

• [Let him go]

• [Kill him]
    I'm so fucking sorry, we can't take the risk. Remember what happens in Shel's story if you chose to let that guy go? He comes back and attacks us.

• Nah, I can't do this.
    [Let him go]
    Can't do this anymore...

• [Let him go] win it over man

• [Kill him]

Am I the only one? Okay...

Also Lucy's there, yay! :-)

• [let him go]

Good chapter!

• Thank you.

Team_Purple posted: »

[let him go] Good chapter!

• Seems like everyone wants to let him go, because there was 6 votes for letting him go and 1 for killing him, so it's rather obvious that killing will lose.

Voting closed, Martin will let Foxe go.

• (?) You chose to let him go.

-We let him go. He may be dangerous and bad things can happen, but we cannot loose our humanity! I know killing is priority in order to survive now, but we cannot get used to it. It was fucking punishable before the apocalypse and now, everyone seem to forget that. We can't. - I said. It wasn't really a matter of who our hostage is, it was a matter of our humanity. It wasn't humane to just point a pistol at him and pull the trigger. Everyone seemed to understand that, besides fuckin' Brandon.

-Oooh, killing is bad, mommy, they want to kill innocent person! If they will come here and shoot us like motherfucking ducks, don't you dare fucking blame me! I'm outta this shit! - He said as he backed off into the house and closed the door with huge bang. One walker was alerted but Katherine killed it with her knife.

-Well, your fate is clear then. Go away before we change our minds - Adalbert said and kicked him. Lucy pointed her rifle at him to prevent him from hostile actions.

-I just realized you have a rifle. - I said to her.

-Oh, that's M1 Garand. My dad's. I stole it from him. - She replied and started to stare at the stars.

-Why did you...? If you don't mind me asking. - I asked. I was ready to be named a meddlesome or rude guy. Her face expression got sadder.

-You know, I never really liked my family...I had two older brothers and they seemed to be favored by my parents. I always was at the end. Unable to do anything because of lack of money...lack of support...lack of...love...-she said and got silent. I knew she wasn't gonna talk anymore.

-Let's just get to bed. It was a hard day for everyone. If Brandon is right, God forbid, then tomorrow's gonna be harder. - I said and we headed into the house. We decided that Lucy's gonna sleep with Katherine, because except of the single bed, she also had a couch there.

When I layed on the couch, I realized I wasn't so tired before. The sick shit that happened today was only a beginning of neverending nightmare. But as I found out, the real horror was only about to happen and I didn't realize it. I can't thank God enough for fact that I survived...

[YOUR CHOICES]

RISK - You decided to push through walkers group.

CARE - You didn't let Eddard watch the amputation.

LOYALITY - You saved Katherine instead of Patrick.

HUMANITY - You saved Pyrra instead of food.

FEAR - You let Foxe go.

• edited June 2014

NEXT TIME ON ANGELS OF DEATH

I decided to talk with Katherine first. She was watching the streets through the fence. She looked anxious so I decided to ask what's going on.

-What's wrong, Katherine? - I asked, putting a hand on her shoulder.

-I just...I think we should've kill him, Martin. We made a wrong decision. - She said, her face told me that she was about to cry.

-Look, Kath, what's done is done. We shouldn't loose our humanity...Either way was risky to us. - I replied. Was I the only one thinking that?

-Yeah, but...They won't come back, right? - She asked. I was silent for a bit.

-I'm not sure...-I replied.

I was sitting with Lucy in the saloon, talking about our pasts and cursing the apocalypse. We were alone and whenever she said something, I blushed. It was weird here, it was silent...it was...pretty normal. You know, in awkward situations like that, I even wish Winston to be here, even if he's mute, but whatever.

Suddenly, someone knocked to our door. I looked through the peephole and saw an old man. I thought he was just alone survivor looking for help but I changed my mind when I saw the pistol sticking out of his pocket. I described his appearence to Lucy.

-Oh shit, it's him! It's the leader of my former group! Don't let him see me! - She whispered and hid in one of the rooms. I wasn't sure which one was it.

-Hello. - He said as I opened the door.

The rest of the group returned. I told them that I have important information for them.

-Lucy's group is looking for us...We need to move out. - I said. Everyone had their eyes wide open. After a while, they started packing up things.

I sighed and hoped the best for our group.

I don't know how many times I shot my pistol, but I'm sure those bullets didn't go to waste. Margareth and Pyrra were with me, I don't know where did the rest hide.

-Did you shoot him? - Margareth asked, deeply breathing.

-I don't know, I can't let them know about us! - I replied.

-Shh, shh, don't cry, Pyrra...It's going to be okay - Margareth tried to calm down Pyrra.

Suddenly, one of our group members ran from their hideout and tried to shoot them all with Lucy's rifle, but suddenly...got shot in the chest and fell.

-NOOO!!! - I screamed.

THE WALKING DEAD - ANGELS OF DEATH

EPISODE 2 : BLOOD AND WARFARE

COMING SOON

• Looks like Carver situation. This is going to be interesting. Can't wait!:-)

NEXT TIME ON ANGELS OF DEATH I decided to talk with Katherine first. She was watching the streets through the fence. She looked anxious s

• I was a first person that invented this "Next Time On" thing in fanfics and I feel so proud that everyone uses it now :)

NEXT TIME ON ANGELS OF DEATH I decided to talk with Katherine first. She was watching the streets through the fence. She looked anxious s

• [Let him go]

[Let him go]

[Can't stand this song anymore]

• Is Henri going to be in it?

• lol

I was a first person that invented this "Next Time On" thing in fanfics and I feel so proud that everyone uses it now

• You'll see. ;>

I'll start writing 1st Chapter soon. ;)

Is Henri going to be in it?

• OK, today I'll write only one chapter because I didn't have time earlier and when I earned some time, a storm started ._.

I'll write Chapter 1 soon and leave the voting for the next day ;)

• edited June 2014

Episode 2 - Blood and warfare (Chapter 1/6)

One day later...

I finally woke up. I thought I'm going to have some nightmares, seeing all the fucked up stuff yesterday. It was Saturday...weekend. First weekend in zombie apocalypse, but I couldn't rest, I knew it. I looked at a clock and it said ''10:20AM''. Man, I slept really long! The others were probably long awake, but what could you possibly expect from a party boy like me?

I yawned and went outside. There were few folks there, doing something; Katherine, Lucy, Eddard and even Winston was doing something. I felt really ashamed, waking up so late...I decided to talk with them and find out what are they thinking about our current situation.

I decided to talk with Katherine first. She was watching the streets through the fence. She looked anxious so I decided to ask what's going on.

-What's wrong, Katherine? - I asked, putting a hand on her shoulder.

-I just...I think we should've kill him, Martin. We made a wrong decision. - She said, her face told me that she was about to cry.

-Look, Kath, what's done is done. We shouldn't loose our humanity...Either way was risky to us. - I replied. Was I the only one thinking that?

-Yeah, but...They won't come back, right? - She asked. I was silent for a bit.

-I'm not sure...-I replied.

-I'm...not sure either. - She said and sat on the little bit of the grass on the yard and looked at the flowers. I didn't want to trouble her anymore. I scared her a bit and wanted to fix this right away, but I just couldn't think of any way how...because it was truth...the thing I said. We weren't sure will they come back...So then I went to Lucy.

-Heya, Lucy. What's up? - I asked and leaned on the wall of the garage nearby.

-Just cleaning my rifle. It fell in the mud once and I didn't clean it since then. I need to fix it now. - She replied and she was cleaning her M1 Garand indeed, using a handkerchief. Then, awkward silence started but it didn't last long.

-Sooo...What now? - She asked out of nowhere.

-Hmm? What what? - I asked too, little confused.

-What will happen next? - She said with weird glare.

-I dunno...I kinda cannot predict future...- I replied, still confused.

-Yeah...We would certainly need one...-She said. I was listening to her, but at the same, I watched Winston. What the hell was he doing with a cleaver?

-Oh, you're looking at Winston? Well, a hen ran into our yard this morning and he caught it. I don't know what he's doing with it, but I think we'll eat it. - She said. I thought she just read my mind...

-Raw meat, huh? sigh...Well, at least it's food. - I sighed.

-Hey, people! I just found out there's some strawberries growing in the garden! We could take care of them and have fresh, healthy food! - Margareth said. I realized she was gone somewhere earlier and it was very odd, because if Eddard is outside, that means she is either.

-That's neat. Brandon can guard it and be useful for once. - Katherine joked. I smiled. Margareth thought it was a good idea.

-Howdy, folks. - A familiar voice said. It was Brandon. Adalbert was with him.

-Where were they gone? - I asked.

-Scouting mission. Looking for food. But looks like we already have some here. - Katherine replied. Shit, so many things happened when I was laying on the couch...

-We heard the news, but there are also two other places packed up with prog in the city! One of them is butcher shop, obviously with meat inside. Second one is a van with crates full of fruits and vegetables...Looks like it was going to a shop, but the owner was eaten alive. Lucy's former group must've been fucking blind to miss those places. - Brandon reported.

-Awesome! We can split up and rob both places at once. We can also take the kids, so they can help us with bringing food here. - Katherine said with a grin on her face.

-Kids? Isn't it too dangerous? - I asked.

-Nope. Walkers are gone somewhere. Something must've alerted them, because only thing being on the streets is dust. - Adalbert replied.

-Someone has to watch the house though. We cannot let walkers eat strawberries. Also, it would be nice to have some guards when Lucy's group can look for us. - Margareth said. She had a point, no doubts about that.

-Hmm...Lucy could guard the strawberries and Martin could've guard Lucy. Sadly, she doesn't have a slight chance of survival when her group comes. Martin can distract them...if they show up at all. - Katherine suggested.

-Fine. - I and Lucy said at the same time. That was pretty cool.

-Okay then. Margareth, Eddard, Brandon; you go to the butcher's shop. Me, Adalbert, Winston and Pyrra are going to rob the van. - Katherine said.

-You wanna take Winston with you? - I asked. They didn't want to bring me and they brought the mute, asian guy. Fantastic.

-Yup. I'll write his objectives to him on a paper in a moment. - Katherine replied. She was really acting like a leader. Maybe she was better than Patrick, but we couldn't really see much of Patrick's leader skills.

Later, they all were gone. Lucy went back into the house, so I followed her. As a bodyguard, I couldn't let myself loose her. Well, before the apocalypse, I'd really enjoy being alone with a girl in one room...

I was sitting with Lucy in the saloon, talking about our pasts and cursing the apocalypse. We were alone and whenever she said something, I blushed. It was weird here, it was silent...it was...pretty normal. You know, in awkward situations like that, I even wish Winston to be here, even if he's mute, but whatever.

Suddenly, someone knocked to our door. I looked through the peephole and saw an old man. I thought he was just alone survivor looking for help but I changed my mind when I saw the pistol sticking out of his pocket. I described his appearence to Lucy.

-Oh shit, it's him! It's the leader of my former group! Don't let him see me! - She whispered and hid in one of the rooms. I wasn't sure which one was it.

Goddamn it, this door has a key lock and I have no fucking idea where the key is. I need to play this in other way...but fuck, what should I do?, I thought.

[Open the door] [Be silent and pretend that nobody is here]

• [Be silent and pretend that nobody is here] and then GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!

Alt text

Episode 2 - Blood and warfare (Chapter 1/6) One day later... I finally woke up. I thought I'm going to have some nightmares, seeing al

• [Be silent and pretend that nobody is here]

Episode 2 - Blood and warfare (Chapter 1/6) One day later... I finally woke up. I thought I'm going to have some nightmares, seeing al

• [Be silent and pretend that nobody is here] Winston will help us.
    btw you can give it a try to my fiction http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/73504/new-interactive-fanfic-dead-highschool-submission-open

• I'll check this out and most probably submit a character ;) Thanks for link

ualexen92 posted: »

[Be silent and pretend that nobody is here] Winston will help us. btw you can give it a try to my fiction http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/73504/new-interactive-fanfic-dead-highschool-submission-open

• [Be silent and pretend that nobody is here]

• [be silent]

• Voting closed. 100% of voting people decided to be silent, so Martin will be silent.

Chapter 2 is gonna be so written soon!

• Episode 2 - Blood And Warfare (Chapter 2/6)

(?) You chose to be silent and pretend that no one is here.

Well, you can knock as often as you can, old man, but don't think I'll open the door, I thought. I sneaked up to the stairs and tried to climb them, because Lucy was somewhere over there. I very quietly and slowly climbed them, while stranger was still knocking. Suddenly, I heard he's twisting the knob. Goddamn it, I thought and went downstairs.

-Hello. - He said as he entered the house.

-Hello...I was just about to open, but I see you did it yourself...-I lied. This guy was looking very interesting. He was bald, but had nice moustache. Had an eyepatch on his left eye and many scars on his body. He wore a orange sweater with red stripes.

-Yeah, yeah. I see you have a nice residence here. - He said and looked around the saloon. I tried to have the best poker face I ever could've done.

-Yeah, I found it yesterday. Decided to hide. - I replied. I think I sweated at this time.

-Hmm, good idea. So, my name is Henri. Henri Orleano, if you will. I'm a leader of a group not far from here and I heard from one of the members, that another member hides here. Her name's Lucy. - Old man said. I silently gulped. Foxe really did tell about us.

-I don't know any Lucy, sorry. I'm alone. - I was still lying and felt bad about it, but it had to be done. I had to protect her and myself from him. He went upstairs, so I followed him. My heart jumped into my throat, knowing that she hides here somewhere. As I said, I wasn't sure which room she picked to hide. Henri approached Winston's room and looked at a sign he glued to the door.

-''Winston Tsao's room. Do not disturb''. Hmm, interesting. You have any idea who that Winston could be? - Old man asked. I had to think for a while...There had to be a good strategy to lie to him, but also convince him that I'm really alone.

-I guess it was one of the former house owners. Probably dead. - I replied after a short while.

-Must've been. - He said and entered the room. I hoped that if Lucy picked that room, she hid well. Thankfully we both didn't find her inside.

-So you don't know where Lucy is. Too bad. - He said and I nodded nervously. He checked out the rest of the rooms. At that time, I silently picked up Winston's cleaver he left in his room and hid it in the pocket. You know, if something had to happen. He left the room he was searching with a nervous face. It kinda looked funny, because he was searching for her, when she was somewhere really near to him. I glanced at the window.

Oh shit, Margareth's group is returning with meat. I can't let them meet each other, because Brandon will start a war here. We don't want a quarrel between two groups of survivors, and they WILL plan a revenge for their leader's death, I thought seeing my comrades getting back.

-She's not here. I won't trouble you anymore - He said after approaching me. I was still thinking what to do.

-I'll escort you. Let's go through the rear exit, there's some walkers messing around on the streets. - I said. I think he bought that excuse and we went through the rear exit, went through the garden, trying not to step on any strawberry. He climbed over the fence and went away.

Margareth, Brandon and Eddard finally came. Lucy, seeing that everything is safe for now, went outside.

-Hi. Was something happening? - Margareth asked.

-...We need to talk, when the rest of the group returns. - I said. With worried expressions, everyone went inside and we waited for the rest. They...weren't coming for 30 minutes.

-What the fuck is going on, why aren't they coming back? Those crates can't be that heavy. - Brandon broke the ice after a long while.

-Do you see anyone through that window, Eddard? - Margareth asked.

-Nope. - He replied.

-Lucy's group is looking for us...We need to move out. - I said. Everyone had their eyes wide open. I know it was rather sudden, but it seemed like others won't be coming back. I felt terrible. After a while, they started packing up things. So did I.

Later, we all went to the van with crates and vegetables. The weird thing in that van was that...it had no crates. Were they stolen?

-Shut the fuck up or I'll end you! - We heard suddenly. Someone was shouting from neighbouring street. We sneaked up there. What we saw...Oh my God. Lucy's group took our people hostage. Henri Orleano was absent, meaning he hasn't returned yet. I realized that the words heard earlier were said to Pyrra; she was crying and sobbing.

-Shit! What do we do? - Brandon whispered.

-Maybe, we need to distract them somehow...direct their attention into somewhere else. So we can took them out easily. - Margareth replied.

-How do you want to distract them? - Brandon asked.

-I dunno...Gunshots? They'll think their leader got into a fight. Remember, they're separated. - She replied.

-And then what? - He asked.

-They'll come to the source of the gunshot. At the time, we can save our friends! - She replied.

-It won't work. They'll take them with them, and then they'll have easier time killing 'em, being ready for whatever was the source of the sound. - Brandon said.

-You never know! They can also send only few of them, so the rest can watch the hostages, and then we take them out! The rest will come and we will kill them easier way, because it'll be less of them! - She said.

-That sounds like bullshit. We need to shoot now! - He said.

I decided to take part in this argument. Both of them had good points, but I decided.

-We should......

[Start the shooting now] [Distract them and see what happens]

• [Distract them and see what happens]

Episode 2 - Blood And Warfare (Chapter 2/6) (?) You chose to be silent and pretend that no one is here. Well, you can knock as often a

• [Distract them and see what happens]. Henri reminds me of Carver. Still not as cool as him though.

Episode 2 - Blood And Warfare (Chapter 2/6) (?) You chose to be silent and pretend that no one is here. Well, you can knock as often a

• Didn't really attend to make Henri a Carver 2.0, because he's way too kind and I respect every word in the characters submissions XD

SPOILER Henri will do something interesting later.

[Distract them and see what happens]. Henri reminds me of Carver. Still not as cool as him though.

• Again, perfect votes strike. Voting closed. Martin will disract them

• Episode 2 - Blood And Warfare (Chapter 3/6)

(?) You chose to distract them.

-We should distract them and see what happens. We need to be ready for every scenario, but I think it'll be easier that way. - I said.

(?) Margareth will remember that.

-Goddamn it...Well, let's go. - Brandon whispered.

We backed off a little bit and hid behind the van. We were counting for three and then I shot the ground. After a short while, Margareth shot the ground too to increase their curiosity. Brandon said he don't wanna waste precious bullets.

-What the fuck is going on there? - One of them said.

-I'll go check it out. Come with me, Edward. - Second one said and two guys approached the van with rifles. Brandon jumped on them and killed first one, then shot another one but got him in the stomach. He managed to whistle before he was beaten to death by me.

-Great...Oh balls, they're comin'! - Lucy said, seeing the rest of the opposite group running this way.

-This is the chance! I'll go around and get them! That was not a bad idea after all. - Said Brandon and ran. We were shooting, they were shooting...until Brandon rescued the hostages and they found their weapons. Adalbert shot one of them, and they backed off into another street, creating hideouts out of broken cars. We followed them. Margareth and Pyrra were with me, while Eddard, in order to avoid the bullet, ran into the other side of the street. We took covers. No idea where did Brandon and the rest hide, but the girls were with me, hiding behind a corner of some building.

One of them, greatly familiar to us - Foxe - approached us. He was taking more near covers and I couldn't shoot him, that coward was just too great at hiding. I don't know how many times I shot my pistol, but I'm sure those bullets didn't go to waste.

-Did you shoot him? - Margareth asked, deeply breathing.

-I don't know, I have to be in cover, I know I'm shooting blindly. - I replied.

-Shh, shh, don't cry, Pyrra...It's going to be okay - Margareth tried to calm down Pyrra.

Suddenly, Adalbert ran from their hideout and tried to shoot them all with Lucy's rifle, but suddenly...got shot in the chest and fell.

-NOOO!!! - I screamed.

I also ran from my hideout. Avoiding the bullets, I managed to get close to Foxe.

-You motherfucker! You'll pay! - I said and put a bullet in his head. He fell almost instantly. Lucy managed to get her rifle back and shot almost three of them! Finally, they surrendered.

-Hey, one of them escaped! - Brandon said, seeing someone running. I saw him too...it was Robin. Well, I kinda expected that he would try to escape.

-Jesus...Poor Adalbert...-Katherine mumbled, standing in front of his body.

-Well then, we should revenge on those fuckers! We kill 'em all! - Lucy said.

-Hey, not in front of the kids...-Margareth said and took Pyrra and Eddard with herself. Pyrra was hugging her zebra and sobbing.

-What should we do with them, Martin? Should we kill them and take their stuff? - Lucy asked.

[Kill them all] [Spare them all]

• [Spare them all]. Humanity, remember?

Episode 2 - Blood And Warfare (Chapter 3/6) (?) You chose to distract them. -We should distract them and see what happens. We need to

Sign in to comment in this discussion.