Duck appreciation thread

edited June 2014 in The Walking Dead

here in this thread, we will remember our most innocent and most refreshing member of TWDG. Duck son of Kenny and kaja
Alt text
his stupid moments
Alt text
Alt text
Alt text
everyone was fond of him, my lee even fought for him in drugstore and obviously he was not bitten, he was the real meaning of kid, his stupid acts and faces that kenny remembers. finally the sad moment
Alt text
this world is not for weaklings and innocent ppl like DUCK , rest in peace. you were best character on this show

Comments

• edited June 2014

Alt text

I admit it. I miss Duck.

• Yay, go Duck.

• He was going to be Lee's Robin :(

• He made a great Dick Grayson. -_-

• Well, at least he's with Katjaa.

• I was really sad when he died. He was kinda annoying, but stil a very cute boy :(

Alt text

• I can't be the only one who always liked Duck.

• edited June 2014

Nope, you're not. I'm right there with ya, buddy.

I can't be the only one who always liked Duck.

• When you think about it, if he were alive right now, he would have started growing a little facial hair,

• edited June 2014

11 year olds don't grow facial hair.

EDIT: Oh wait is this a Kenny mustache/beard joke?

When you think about it, if he were alive right now, he would have started growing a little facial hair,

• edited June 2014

He's older than Clementine though, he'd be about 13 if he were to still be alive. But yeah, I don't think that's quite old enough for facial hair, but some kids do hit puberty early :P

Bubadoo posted: »

11 year olds don't grow facial hair. EDIT: Oh wait is this a Kenny mustache/beard joke?

• lol im not talking about a full out beard. I mean the little dark tone peach fuzz they get.

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

He's older than Clementine though, he'd be about 13 if he were to still be alive. But yeah, I don't think that's quite old enough for facial hair, but some kids do hit puberty early :P

• edited June 2014

Nah, 13 is about right for a peach fuzzy poostache.

I guess it's the Viking genes but I was actually past that and able to grow a proper beard at about 15. Didn't, but I could have. Maybe Duck would be similar, given his father's impressive growth.

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

• Oh I know, i'm just saying, the teenage boys i've been around in my lifetime dream of having facial hair that they never are able to get, but everyone's different :P

lol im not talking about a full out beard. I mean the little dark tone peach fuzz they get.

• edited June 2014

I got a pretty good stache for a 15 year old xD (just kidding it looks crazy)

Nah, 13 is about right for a peach fuzzy poostache. I guess it's the Viking genes but I was actually past that and able to grow a proper

• MrLeeMrLee Banned

Alt text

• ...we all ascend to true beard-dom at different times. I did 14 years ago, your time shall come soon enough. Well...hopefully. Some people don't. :S

I got a pretty good stache for a 15 year old xD (just kidding it looks crazy)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.