TWD: The Fallen World

Comments

• [Tell Them the Plan]

Episode 3: Walls of Ash Chapter 4: Forming a Militia [Ask Him Why He’s Here] “Why are you here?” I ask with aggravation while standing

• [Tell Them the Plan]

Episode 3: Walls of Ash Chapter 4: Forming a Militia [Ask Him Why He’s Here] “Why are you here?” I ask with aggravation while standing

• I tell them the plan.

Also, i feel my character dissappeared from the story.

• tell them the plan

• Who's your character?

TheUnkGuy posted: »

I tell them the plan. Also, i feel my character dissappeared from the story.

• I want to promote this amazing fan-fic i've been reading recently it's called The Walking Dead: Road of Bones. Follow the riveting story and experience many emotions as you go through this roller coaster of ride of a story! Here's the link: http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/83621/the-walking-dead-interactive-fan-fiction-road-of-bones?new=1

• Wow! Holy shit! This was completely unexpected! Thank you very much! I'm honored that you'd make reference to me here. You guys are awesome bunch of folks!

I want to promote this amazing fan-fic i've been reading recently it's called The Walking Dead: Road of Bones. Follow the riveting story and

• Alex, he appeared to show Paige the new members then walk away.

Who's your character?

• edited September 2014

No problem! :D

crawfish posted: »

Wow! Holy shit! This was completely unexpected! Thank you very much! I'm honored that you'd make reference to me here. You guys are awesome bunch of folks!

• imageimage" alt="Alt text" title="Optional title" />

Alex, he appeared to show Paige the new members then walk away.

• Episode 3: Walls of Ash Chapter 5: Complications

[Tell Them the Plan]

“This is how we’ll start…” I began with attentive ears and bright shining eyes surrounding me

Several Hours Later…

I checked my watch and found it was getting to be 10:30 A.M. I sifted through the assortment of items in my bag until I found what I had been looking for, a clip of pistol ammo hidden under everything else. I set it back and walked over to the entrance of the greenhouse, I opened the door to find Samole talking with her sister.

“So what happened while I was gone?” she asked Destiny

“I just tried to survive really I didn’t know what to do…” she faltered

Hearing my footsteps they discontinued their conversation, I checked some of the plants on my way in but had one thing in mind. The next step in the plan.

“Samole I need to talk with you.” I said whilst checking a bush

“Alright…?” she said walking towards me followed by us exiting the greenhouse altogether

“Here, I have this for you.” I said quietly while handing her the clip I hid

“Alright now step 2 correct?” Samole hesitated

“Yeah, remember don’t fire until you see the signal!” I demanded

“Got it!” she replied confidently

I looked to the other side of the community and found Zehn and Evan proceeding with their job, to sever a rope for the supplies to be hoisted up. Trent was remaining in his office until we were to start prepping for the next supply run, I rushed over to the armory and snooped around until I procured more weapons, ammo, and a dozen bullet-proof jackets. This being extremely off limits and could result in every accomplice being busted I had to be exceedingly sneaky. After I completed my task I rushed the supplies under my bed and ran up to one of the platforms for Samole to see me. I unzipped my hoodie and waved it in the air, contorting in the wind and swinging from side to side. Samole nodded her head and dashed up to one of the towers and started to fire her pistol screaming “Walkers are breaking in!”. Hemmit, Evan, Maria and I met up shortly after Trent and his loyal enforcers sprinted to the wall at which Samole was standing over.

“Alright, Evan and Maria hurry and go fetch the medical supplies!” I commanded while proceeding immediately onto Hemmit’s task “I need you to keep an eye out and check when Trent will be coming back!” I ordered

“You got it!” Hemmit replied with trust

I flew up the stairs in a dash and threw Trent’s door open, I raced to his desk and opened some of the drawers and found a picture. My heart sank as I started to realize Trent’s rage and violence, losing your family can completely change you. Luckily I hadn’t changed for the worst, I couldn’t fathom how it could’ve gotten this bad for him. I shook the thought from my mind and placed the photo back in the drawer, mumbling to myself “Come on! Where is it!?” along with the search. I finally found it! Trent’s walkie-talkie. I quickly shut the drawer and heard Hemmit whistle as Trent was proceeding to the walk-way. He was leaping up the stairs and I had nowhere to hide, I scanned the area until I found a small latch on a side of the window to my left. I opened it and I was luckily small enough to fit through, I heaved myself out the window and fell about six feet. I groaned for a bit until I realized I would need to be vaulting over a small wall in a matter of seconds in fear of Trent noticing my presence.

I jetted over to the supplies that had been cut down I smiled with approval but knew when Trent saw this it would distract him a while longer. I bit down on my nail when I thought of one painfully important detail, I needed to know how to deal with the walkers that would surely play a major part in my plan. Everything was going so fast, step by step the plan circled over and over in my mind until it was completely memorized. Evan and Maria ran back to my position and handed me the supplies.

“This is all we could find!” Evan explained with desperation

“It’s alright Evan, this’ll do!” I relieved him

“So now what?” Maria asked with anticipation

“We need to draw walkers to one side of the wall and distract Trent while we make it over the wall by bounding onto the the supplies and vaulting over the top of the wall. Then while the walkers are taking care of Trent, I’ll lead us out of here!” I revealed to them with confidence in myself

“Sounds good to me, but we gotta go now!’ Maria urged

“Rally the rest of the group!” I commanded “I need to go break open the wall!” I added “Just...meet up here!” I urged her to follow through

I bolted as fast as lightning to the door leading to the barricade, I burst through and wielded the hammer that lay by the low level bench. I turned it to the spiked side and bashed the wall and tore through the nails and boards that shielded us from the terrifying walkers with jagged teeth spurting out to tear into our frail flesh. I gathered the attention of the walkers, they lunged towards me with great might and moaned ready for their next meal. I kept luring them towards me until they were walking through the barricade. I ran back out through the door I entered from. A few of the guards took notice of the wall but thankfully not of myself, they attacked some of the walkers. Trent ran out of his office screaming “Are you fucking kidding me!? Not again!” I hid behind a cobble stone wall until Trent finally was absent from my vision.

I came back to the supply crates we dropped to help in our escape, their broken planks were scattered across the ground. I looked around and we seemed to have everyone but these extra people came in from out of view and approached me with a look of distress. the one had messy dark brown hair at about medium length, he seemed to be around 6’0 and 150 pounds, and he had a pair of soft and bright green eyes. He didn’t wear clothes that really fit the weather we were currently in, some black basketball shorts, a dark blue sweater, a pair of white Nike sneakers, and an Adidas snapback hat. He honestly looked like a bit of a punk, I couldn’t tell what to make of him.

The next was a man around Hemmit’s age, he had long gray hair which was kept in a ponytail and for a combo a short gray beard. He had piercing gray eyes and three very visible scars that looked to be like claws from a bear maybe? He wore brown cargo pants, a green lumberjack shirt and a brown cargo vest. He had a rifle strapped over his shoulder and looked ready to leave.

“Who are you?” I asked them suspiciously

“I’m William or “Bill” Crowley, and this is Austin.” the old man replied sternly “We overheard that you were planning on leaving this god forsaken place and we had to take up the offer.” He revealed to us

“That’ll be ok.” I sighed still suspicious

“Thank you...thank you so much!” added Austin looking at me gratefully

“Yeah no problem.” I said

“Shit guards are starting to come this way!” Evan warned

“We gotta go!” I ordered

“Wait, there are 10 people here...but we only have one truck and it can only hold 6 people…” Maria gasped terrified

“How are we going to get everyone out of here?” asked Evan

“I think Cody should vote who goes!” Paige added

“I don’t know if I should go, my sister’s still here!” Salome interjected

“How’s that fair?” Alex barked

“He’s the one who came up with the plan, he’s the one who did the most work. He gets to decide!” argued Morgan

Choose 6 People:

[Salome]

[Evan]

[Hemmit]

[Maria]

[Morgan]

[Paige]

[Zehn]

[Alex]

[Austin]

[William]

End of Chapter Song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wbgb3lgMluA

• [Salome], [Morgan], [Evan], [Hemmit], [Maria], [Paige]

Episode 3: Walls of Ash Chapter 5: Complications [Tell Them the Plan] “This is how we’ll start…” I began with attentive ears and brigh

• edited September 2014

How'd you like the part?

[Salome], [Morgan], [Evan], [Hemmit], [Maria], [Paige]

• [Maria] She is one of the few survivors of Season 1, she should stick with Cody

[Morgan] She just got back to the group. Would suck if she is left behind again with this psycho Trent

[Hemmit] He got captured with Cody, so he should escape with him

[Evan] Same reason as Hemmit

[William] We've only known him for a few seconds now, but since he's my character, he gets my vote

[Paige] Out of the people from the camp she did the most for Cody and seems to be the most eager to leave

I deliberately left out Salome, because she isn't sure if she wants to leave without her sister

Episode 3: Walls of Ash Chapter 5: Complications [Tell Them the Plan] “This is how we’ll start…” I began with attentive ears and brigh

• I love your reasonings!

[Maria] She is one of the few survivors of Season 1, she should stick with Cody [Morgan] She just got back to the group. Would suck if sh

• It was coo.

How'd you like the part?

• The truck can handle 6 people excluding Cody?

• Including

The truck can handle 6 people excluding Cody?

• So that means that Cody should choose 5 people to go along, unless he want to stay behind.

Including

• [Salome]

[Morgan]

[Evan]

[Maria]

[Hemmit]

[Paige]

• edited September 2014

Hmm..this one is tough. Salome, Morgan, Paige, Evan, William. Funny that I should be excluding Hemmit, but in this situation, I know what he'd do. He's been in these types of life and death situations before. He has combat experience, he is smart and ruthless in battle. Hemmit would definitely take one for the team here; it's just the type of dude he is. He'd ask for a weapon and enough ammo to defend himself and cover the others escape. A tough old bird, he might make it out, might not; one damn thing's for sure, if he did go, he'd sure as hell try to take Trent with him. Nope I don't regret this decision, it is absolutely what Hemmit would do.

• Alright, so I finally caught up. I see there's more background to Trent, that's awesome. I'm thinking this choice is actually a death list. Meaning that if they get captured they'll be on the chopping block for sure. Well, maybe Trent will show mercy, who knows.
    Anyways, I choose Salome, Evan, Hemmit, Maria, Morgan (Cody included of course)

If they do get captured, it'll be interesting to see veteran characters get killed off. Of course, Cody has to live no matter what I think. He's sort of like RIck. He's got Reaper Repellent if you know what I mean LOL.

Also I didn't get to vote earlier on, but I would like to comment that Trent gave off a General Zod vibe when he destroyed Cody's eye and smashed Morgan's hand. "No matter how violent, every action I take is for the greater good of my people". I love General Zod.
    KNEEL BEFORE TRENT. hahaha joking. Trent doesn't have to be all bad :P And it was great you showed that good side of him too :)

• Thanks I messed up the number

So that means that Cody should choose 5 people to go along, unless he want to stay behind.

• edited September 2014

I think it's a little unfair that choice, viewers will probably choose the most known and others will not have a chance to show themselves, if this choice will roll, so give a chance to those not chosen, any way they come back.

"I choose Paige, Zehn, Maria, Morgan and Austin." I decide.

• Maria, Morgan, Hemmit, Evan and Paige

• Don't worry about what choices I make for you, everything has significant value. This may be the last time you see some of the characters or maybe it isn't.

I think it's a little unfair that choice, viewers will probably choose the most known and others will not have a chance to show themselves,

• Just wanted to let you know that I may be writing a new story in between seasons of this story. I need 2 people who would like to co-write as I don't have a lot of time to write alone and I feel it would be fun! If you would like to join me in creating another fantastic story after Season 2 check out this page!

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/84150/new-walking-dead-interactive-story-idea-needs-3-writers-including-myself?new=1

• Salome - 4 Evan - 6 Hemmit - 5 Maria - 6 Morgan - 7 Paige - 6 Zehn - 1 Alex - 0 Austin - 1 William - 2

Group Members to come with: Morgan, Maria, Paige, Evan, Hemmit, and Salome

Get ready for an intense new chapter tonight or tomorrow!

• Wait a sec, I thought we had to choose only 5 people because the sixth would be Cody? :O

Salome - 4 Evan - 6 Hemmit - 5 Maria - 6 Morgan - 7 Paige - 6 Zehn - 1 Alex - 0 Austin - 1 William - 2 Group Members to come with: Morgan, Maria, Paige, Evan, Hemmit, and Salome Get ready for an intense new chapter tonight or tomorrow!

• Definitely a fail on my part, I put the wrong number at the end of the chapter, it was fixed but feel free to add another person you want to take along.

Pipas posted: »

Wait a sec, I thought we had to choose only 5 people because the sixth would be Cody? :O

• Finally something, hopefully tonight, I'm even more curious. Good luck to those not chosen.

Salome - 4 Evan - 6 Hemmit - 5 Maria - 6 Morgan - 7 Paige - 6 Zehn - 1 Alex - 0 Austin - 1 William - 2 Group Members to come with: Morgan, Maria, Paige, Evan, Hemmit, and Salome Get ready for an intense new chapter tonight or tomorrow!

• Eh, whatever. My vote wouldn't change anything anyway. :P

Definitely a fail on my part, I put the wrong number at the end of the chapter, it was fixed but feel free to add another person you want to take along.

• Sorry :/

Pipas posted: »

Eh, whatever. My vote wouldn't change anything anyway. :P

• I'm just extremely busy, the only reason it might be up tonight is because i'm sick and at home instead of school, so yay

Finally something, hopefully tonight, I'm even more curious. Good luck to those not chosen.

• No worries. :)

Sorry

• I have a feeling you're all going to really love this next chapter ;)

• edited September 2014

Episode 3: Walls of Ash Chapter 6: Eye for an Eye

[Salome, Evan, Hemmit, Maria, Morgan, and Paige]

“Salome, Evan, Hemmit, Maria, Morgan, and Paige. Get ready we’re the ones taking the truck!” I ordered while loading a new clip into my pistol

“You’re just going to leave the rest of us?!” Austin looked at me bewildered

“I’m taking my family out of this place!” I said putting the pistol into my belt loop and climbing over one of the crates

The rest followed swiftly, I clutched onto the wall that would throw us into the bitter cold snow. I looked over and cracked a smile onto my usually blank face. I turned and found Trent bolting towards us with a pistol in his hands and eyes fierce with rage. I dropped back onto the ground and started to breathe heavy with rage.

“What are you doing?” asked Paige while still climbing over some of the wall

“I’m ending this.” I said while keeping an intense stare fixated on Trent

“We need to go!” Maria called out

“You fucking idiots will never learn!” Trent yelled out

I pulled out the combat knife that I had with me from the beginning. Trent gave a slight chuckle and put away his gun and more of his faithful members followed him. They kept their aim on the entire group.

“Don’t shoot Cody, I wanna see what this little piss ants got!” Trent commanded and pulled out the knife he loved so dearly

Hemmit looked down at Trent and shook his head knowing I wouldn’t want him to interfere with this. My group finally got over the wall and it was left to me to finish the job, the ones who originally wanted to escape were now pleading that they were innocent and had nothing to do with it. I knew this would happen but didn’t have time to be furious over it, Trent walked to me slowly. He took a slash and I moved just in time to not be cut with the keen blade, I kicked the back of his knee and he fell to the ground I was in a tactical position. I got on top of him and put the knife away and throwing his to the side this was more personal than a knife. I punched him several times putting as much weight into each punch as possible, I bruised his face instantaneously. He got his leg to my chest and flung me off. I hit a wall and my eye started to bleed. Trent held me to the wall choking me and mumbling to himself. He then threw me into the ground and kicked me in the ribs. I spat out blood and caught one of his feet and brought him down to my level. I got on top of him once again but this time brought my knife out and held it over him.

“Eye for an eye!” I screamed while piercing his left eye same as he did to me

“Gaaaaaaahhhhh!” Trent wailed I brought it out and got off of him

I kicked him one last time in the ribs and bolted up the supply crates, looking down one last at him. Blood was spewing out of his eye, I had no clue whether or not he was alive. The loyal group started firing their guns at me luckily I got down before any bullet was able to shred through my skin. Knowing they would try to climb after us I ran hastily to the truck.

“Cody what did you do to him?” asked Evan

I remained silent the whole time not wanting to talk about it, I fired up the truck and drove away. In the truck was even more awkward.

“Cody what happened after we left?” asked Maria with concern

Not being able to take much more I simply said “I handled it!”

“Did you crush his hand with a mallet?” asked Morgan

“Wish I had the time.” I replied coldly

“Where are we going?” asked Samole

“We’re going to Wellington.” I said

“Glad we’re getting back to the plan.” Evan thanked me

We drove for hours we finally reached the border of North Carolina into Virginia. I knew it was time to stop when I started to yawn and I could hardly keep my eyes open. I pulled up beside a rest area and alerted the others that we were here, they luckily had time to sleep prior to this. It felt great to finally be away from that place, I lost so much in that dreaded place. I opened the door and had fresh air flowing into my body, it was glorious. I dawdled over to the entrance and peeked inside with my gun drawn in case of anyone or anything. Luckily nothing was inside except a soda machine. It’d be nice if these worked, I could really go for a soda right now...I welcomed everyone inside and they made their perfect sleeping areas before we started on making a fire.

“I’m glad to be with all of you again.” I faltered

“It’s been a while!” scoffed Salome

“I’ve missed you.” said Maria directing it towards me

“I’ve missed you too.” I said back

“So what happened back at the community?” asked Hemmit

“Yeah, i’ve wanted to know as well.” sighed Evan

Morgan looked down at my belt and noticed the blood on my knife, she looked back up at me and I looked at her.

“Please tell us!” said Paige

“...We started to fight, I got him to the ground and started to punch him. He got me off, flung me into the wall and punched me. I was able to get him on the ground again and...I stabbed him in the eye.” I revealed feeling a bit of shame

The room went silent for a moment until Evan decided to ask “Is he dead?” I looked him dead in the eyes and replied “I have no idea…”

“How was everyone else’s time there?” asked Evan

“It was bullshit!” said Salome

“Let’s get some sleep we have a long day ahead of us.” I said with gusto

I got under a blanket we had found during our drive, I felt a warmth i haven’t felt in a long time. I closed my eye and slowly but surely fell asleep. I was surrounded by my lost friends and family during the fight with Trent, they stood there watching every move.

“You’ve changed.” said my mother

“You’re not the same.” added Lucy

“What happened to you?” asked Troy

“Did you wish to do that to me?” asked Kieran

“Are you losing it without me?” asked Cyndia

“You’re going to hurt everyone around you!” yelled my father

“I can’t believe what you did to that man!” gasped Jane

“You’re never going to forgive yourse-” my mother tried to warn me but was interrupted when I looked at Maria.

She stood over me and held my shoulder and pulled me away from the darkness I was falling into. I started to feel better. But then I woke up…

“Cody there are walkers trying to get in!” warned Maria

“Alright I got it!” I said while getting up and aiming my gun at one the walkers and firing

How many walkers were surrounding us? Too many to count. How were we going to escape? No idea. I kept firing each bullet, they started to form a rhythm. A melody of bullets whizzing through the brains of the undead. It was going well until they broke open the doors on all sides and cornered us. I ran out of ammo and brought out my knife and started to puncture the walkers brains with the weapon. Evan couldn’t get his weapon out in time and fell to the ground with a walker on top of him. Salome kicked a walker into a few others but was surprised by another on its way. Morgan brought out her weapon and cut through a wave of walkers. Maria brought out the next gun she had and fired some more rounds into the walkers. I retracted my steps and my back hit Hemmits as he hit a walker over the head with a 2x4. This was looking to be the end, we were surrounded, no ammo, no way out, death was approaching…

End of Episode…

Your Choices:

Responsibility - You chose to help with the fortifications first

Loyalty - You chose not to smash Morgan’s hands

Pragmatism - You asked the man why he was here

Trust - You chose to tell them the plan

Your Family - You chose to bring Morgan, Maria, Paige, Evan, Hemmit, and Salome

End of Episode Song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcsxihYL7CQ

• Oh hell yeah!!! Awesome chapter, very! Can't wait to see what is down the road. Loved every word of it!

Episode 3: Walls of Ash Chapter 6: Eye for an Eye [Salome, Evan, Hemmit, Maria, Morgan, and Paige] “Salome, Evan, Hemmit, Maria, Morga

• Leave any thoughts on the episode, episode 4 might take a while. Enjoy your wait, give some constructive criticism and have fun!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.