TWD: The Fallen World

Comments

• Episode 5: Don’t Look Back Chapter 3: It’s Breaking

[Enter the tent]

I approached the tent and slipped a hand in a peered around.

“What are you doing?!” asked a man in the tent.

“I’m making sure everything’s going alright, what are you doing?” I asked back.
    He gave me a blank stare “None of your concern.” He said sternly.

“Actually it is my concern.” I responded. Tensions were starting to run high

“Why did I hear guns being loaded outside?” I asked.

“John is being ignorant to the bandits.” replied a smaller woman.

“What bandits?” I asked curiously

“These bandits have been heckling us for weeks, asking us for our supplies. We’ve been trying to tell John that we need a better plan then ‘Let’s discuss this and not let tensions run too high!’ He’s weak!” argued the woman

“He won’t handle the bandits?” I asked confused

“Exactly! He’s dicking around and it’s going to get us all killed or worse!” said the man

“And what were you planning?” I asked

“We’re gonna take matters into our own hands.” stated the man

“How do you plan on going about that?” I asked

“Simple, when the again show up we’re going to open fire and finish this.” said the woman

“And you don’t expect them to shoot back? If you’re going to do this you can’t just expect a two person armada to take down a group of bandits.” I criticized

They looked at each other and frowned “How would you do it?” they asked

“Simple, face John and talk to him about your intentions and if he disapproves get the others and protest.” I said

“You really think protesting will work? Things have changed!” argued the man

“Just trust me…” I growled

“Alright, just keep your cool.” said the woman

“My cool has been kept, I want to make sure you don’t end up killing us all.” I sighed

“What if John doesn’t listen?” asked the man

“We’ll make him listen.” I responded sternly “I have to get back to my job, we’ll speak more tomorrow.” I commanded

I exited the tent and got back to business. Thoughts of more bloodshed for supplies circled my mind and made me nauseous. There’s been enough violence, I can’t take anymore. I listened for anymore sounds that would raise concern, none came. I eventually reached the meeting spot and awaited Jacob and Chris. They appeared from their routes after a few minutes. I arrised and awaited instruction.

“You can sit, we’re done tonight.” said Jacob

I sat back down and looked at the pair. “What now?” I asked

“Well we can talk about anything we found on the routes. Anything.” Jacob urged

“Sure, why not?” I said thinking of the discussion I had with the pair

Chris sat down on another bench and looked at Jacob and I “I kept on my route and heard some rustling, turned out to just be two members enjoying their night.” he chuckled “After that there wasn’t much excitement just the usual wind howling and crickets chirping.” he revealed looking down to his hands and twiddling his thumbs.

“Interesting.” said Jacob still laughing a bit “Your’s was about the same as mine, nothing particularly exciting. I guess I saw a few people just sitting outside enjoying the weather, but that’s nothing to be worried about.” he said “What about you Cody, anything exciting for you?” he asked

“Well nothing too worrisome.” I lied

“Gonna tell us the rest?” asked Chris

Should I tell them? How can I be certain they won’t speak to John and ruin the plan? If I don’t tell them and they find out later I could be in trouble. They could also help me, I don’t know these people. Either way is risky, I need to think this through.

[Tell Them (Could jeopardize the plan] or [Keep it a secret (Could jeopardize trust)]

End of Chapter Song...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylmJpD4eC4k&list=UUed0zzTKdqKLA44oeC2jOyw

• [Tell Them (Could jeopardize the plan]

Episode 5: Don’t Look Back Chapter 3: It’s Breaking [Enter the tent] I approached the tent and slipped a hand in a peered around. “

Episode 5: Don’t Look Back Chapter 3: It’s Breaking [Enter the tent] I approached the tent and slipped a hand in a peered around. “

• Voting has closed! Going to tell them the plan. I now have more free time so chapters will be coming out sooner rather than later.

• I sent you a character for your use (if you dont use him it´s okay)

Voting has closed! Going to tell them the plan. I now have more free time so chapters will be coming out sooner rather than later.

• All character's will be used. Thanks!

supersagig posted: »

I sent you a character for your use (if you dont use him it´s okay)

• Actually i sent you 2 xd
    Dont thanks me!

All character's will be used. Thanks!

• Why not :/

Actually i sent you 2 xd Dont thanks me!

• edited November 2014

Episode 5: Don’t Look Back Chapter 4: Crimson Explosion

[Tell Them (Could jeopardize the plan)]

I told them of the events that took place earlier that cold and dreary night. Their looks of disapproval stuck me like a needle. Jacob’s brown eyes looked into my soul even through his silver framed glasses. He shifted in his brown pants and let out a hearty sigh. Chris was so young but so mature for his age. As each word came out so did another look of distaste. When I was through with the small explanation they glanced at each other.

“We have to tell John.” stated Jacob

“The members have to follow the rules, even if they don’t like it.” said Chris

“I don’t see why people think it’s going to be any easier going about things their way.” Jacob laughed with Chris

“I should be the only rebellious one, i’m fifteen!” Chris laughed

“You really don’t seem fifteen.” I said

“Well John says that everyone has a purpose, I guess mine was helping keep people safe.” he picked up a water bottle and sipped at the opening only allowing a little to flow out.

“Why doesn’t John just take care of these bandits and save the hassle?” I asked them

“Well that’s a delicate matter, no one really knows anything about what he’s been through. He’s strong willed and knows how to keep a community going. If he says we should give these bandits what they want I won’t question him. He’s kept us out of harm’s way for so long I trust his judgement. I could say the same for just about everybody here.” Jacob preached

“Are you sure that if we give them supplies that they’ll leave us be? They could perpetually hassle us for supplies as long as they want to.” I said

“We’re not sure. But that’s a chance we’re willing to take to ensure the community’s safety.” stated Jacob

“We’re going to tell John this plan, come along if you wish. I advise you to come with, it will save you a trip.” instructed Jacob

“Fine, i’ll go with you.” I sighed glancing back at the warm and inviting tent

We began our march to John’s office. New details that I hadn’t paid attention to had now burst to life in my mind. The blades of grass flowing to the wind. The starry skies enchanting the night with their beauty. I found a few fires still ignited around tents. I longed for the hour I could return to my bedroll and engulf myself into the warmth. But of course that would have to wait, attending to this matter was bigger than my own personal benefits. Chris latched onto the handle and heaved open the door. We three entered the room and were welcomed by the sweet warmth and pleasant scent of recently sprayed air freshener. John came into the room and looked at us with a surprised look.

“Welcome men! Come in have a seat!” He offered

Not wanting to be rude I sat in the middle chair. Jacob and Chris followed my actions and there we were, sitting before John.

“Why have you come to me at such a late hour?” He asked with confusion

“It turns out Cody interacted with a pair of individuals who have a grand plan of dispatching the bandits.” said Jacob

“We didn’t know what you would want us to do, so we decided to just come and ask.” said Chris nervously

“A grand plan of dispatching the bandits ehh?” said John looking at us with his bright green eyes

“Correct sir.” stated Jacob

“What are the details of this plan?” asked John

“Your turn Cody.” said Jacob

I proceeded to tell John about the events that took place earlier that night. As expected he grunted in disapproval as the reciting had progressed. I was growing weary of the constant retelling. I had ended the speech and continued to sit in the chair staring at John. His face of disapproval stretched out for a few awkward moments. Luckily he broke the silence with a cough and a sentence. “We don’t kill out of annoyance. That is beyond immoral and vile.” stated John

“They want to take all of our supplies, and possibly do even more damage. You can’t just let that slide!” I argued

“So you’re siding with them?” asked John

“No! I want a peaceful life just as much as you! But if living a peaceful life means cowering behind our walls and handing over our hard earned supplies then I don’t want a peaceful life!” I roared

“Enough!” John commanded “I will handle this the way I see fit!” he stammered

“You don’t seem to sure of your abilities to keep us safe.” I snickered

“These bandits aren’t a problem that can’t be handled without violence!” John protested

“Look sir Chris and I are getting tired, would it be alright if we took our leave?” asked Jacob

“Of course.” said John without hesitation then directly turning his attention back towards me. Waiting until Jacob and Chris left he began“You need to understand I-”

“You what?” I asked rhetorically “Our supplies are far too valuable to be pissing away on bandits.” I said irritated

“This is the end of the discussion. We’re going to handle it in the ways I see fit. Now get some rest.” He commanded

“With pleasure.” I said taking my leave

Upon exiting the office I wiped my eyes in annoyance. How can he be so arrogant? I walked as fast I could making it seem that I was skating on ice. After reaching my tent the normal bedtime procedure followed, except this time I had more on my mind than usual. Half our supplies. The deal was foolish, it baffled me how anyone could accept these terms. I finally became drowsy enough to fall into a deep sleep that I wished could have lasted at least a few hours, until they came. A gunshot echoed from outside the walls. Not having any time to gather my composure I retrieved my pistol from my knapsack and rushed outside. I was met by others having the same idea. Words of confusion were exchanged by the others. I found Maria, Paige, Salome, and Morgan rushing towards me. They all stopped in their tracks along with the others when we heard a demand blast from the wall.

“This is it John! We’re here to collect those supplies you promised!” warned the leader “Get them ready to go now, or we’re going to have some problems.” He threatened

“Let’s just talk about this!” pleaded John

“There’s nothing to talk about, believe me when I tell you that this is a non negotiable deal!” he said

“Stay back and have your guns ready to be put to use. I’m gonna go ahead and find out what we’re dealing with!” I told them

“Let us go with you!” said Morgan

“At least take a few of us in case shit goes down!” said Paige

“Fine, Morgan and Maria come with me. Paige and Salome I need you to stay back in case they get in!” I said

I had Morgan and Maria lagged behind a touch just to make sure if anything were to happen they would have a better chance of escape. I found John in the same platform we found Edith in when we arrived. *Not a very tactical position. He’s gonna get shot! *

“If you just give us a few more days! We don’t have all that I promised!” pleaded John

“Time’s up! I warned you that this would happen!” shouted the leader

I reached the top of the stairs and found John standing in the open. After the leaders response I knew that things were going to get ugly.

“John run!” I yelled

John dove out of the way and bullets sprayed the area in which he stood. Laughs surrounded us from the outside as they found it a joy to taunt us. The bullets seized as did our sense of security.

“Now that you know we mean business I’m thinking we take all of your supplies!” laughed the leader

“A few bullets won’t scare us!” I yelled through the walls

“You think it’s just us?” laughed the man “i have a group the size of yours who want your supplies just as much as we do!” stated the man

The community began loading their weapons and preparing for the war that would ensue. Morgan, Maria, and I backed away from the opening in the wall. I peered through one of the small openings and found the bandits with a heavy arsenal consisting of assault rifles, a turret, and what seemed to be a few grenades. How the fuck did they get those weapons!?

“Still want to fight?” asked the leader with a chuckle

I decided to take charge. “You won’t be taking anything!” I roared out

“Have it your way.” stated the leader

Silence. We were awaiting their next move. Suddenly one of the grenades I spotted flew over the wall and landed right in front of a mass of people. “Run!” one of them yelled. Some got away in time others weren’t so lucky. Body parts flew through Wellington stunning us all. The blood splattered the walls.

“We need to run!” said Maria

“No good, we get out in the open and that’ll increase the risk of being blown to bits. I don’t know about you but I would rather remain intact.” said Morgan

“Paige and Salome are still out there!” I said “I want them safe!” I faltered

“I do too, i’m just saying if you go out there, there’s a strong possibility that you’ll be blown till there’s nothing left of you.” said Morgan

“That’s a chance i’m willing to take.” I stated whilst looking for Paige and Salome’s position

“I want you two to stay here.” I said

“No!” argued Maria

“This isn’t an argument, I need you two safe.” I faltered

“Alright but what happens if you die?” asked Morgan

“Then you move on and you keep the people here safe.” I sighed thinking of the strong possibility of this being it for me

“Why don’t you keep a steady course, keep your eyes to the sky.” warned Maria

“I will.” I smiled

I rushed away from our hiding spot and began searching for Paige and Salome. People were rushing in all directions to try and avoid conflict, a select few got to the walls and began firing on the bandits. I ran by one of the grenades detonation location and noticed the bodies of the two members that made the plan. Rest in peace, I may not have known you but you deserve better than this. I continued along the way not skipping a beat. “Paige...Salome!’ I called out. No answers or movement of the two. Suddenly I found them huddled by a corner. I glanced back and found John out in the open and another grenade landed near him. I looked back at Paige and Salome and let out a groan. I raced towards John, when I got next to him I grabbed a hold of him and ran the both of us to safety. “Stay in cover, don’t move for anything!” I commanded. I tried getting back to Salome and Paige when I noticed a hole was blown in one of our walls. Five of the bandits rushed in guns blazing, I slid behind cover and readied my pistol. I brought my hand over the cover not letting any other body part be exposed. I bilndly fired five rounds towards the bandits coming my way.

I was able to get a look and noticed I shot one of them in the gut. He was on his knees and clutching the bullet hole. The putrid smell of dead bodies filled my lungs. I took a millisecond to see how many bandits were left to dispatch. I was put in a tight spot when I found bandits had also found there way to Salome and Paige along with John. John needs my help but so do Salome and Paige. I’m not in the best position myself… Everything went into slow motion my heart felt like it took a journey to the bottom of my throat choking me. My muscles tightened and my eyes closed.

[Save John] or [Save Paige and Salome] or [Protect Yourself]

End of Chapter Song...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVrumBAl_iM&list=LLBCJUDdrPzW6HGmxGwcbiEg&index=15

• [Save Paige and Salome]

Episode 5: Don’t Look Back Chapter 4: Crimson Explosion [Tell Them (Could jeopardize the plan)] I told them of the events that took pl

• Save Paige and Salome]

Episode 5: Don’t Look Back Chapter 4: Crimson Explosion [Tell Them (Could jeopardize the plan)] I told them of the events that took pl

• [Save Paige and Salome] Two lives is better than one life

• [Save Paige and Salome

• Excellent chapter

• [Save Paige and Salome]

• Really like this chapter, I'm gonna [Save Paige and Salome] but I'm a little biased since Paige is my character.

• Voting has closed! Going to Save Paige and Salome I'll try and get a new chapter up earlier in the week but no promises.

• I mean that you don´t have to thanks me because i can´t send you characters if you didn´t do this amazing story!!

Why not

• edited November 2014

Writers block has got ahold of me again. I'm really trying to get in the mood to write but I don't want a sloppy chapter by rushing it. :/

• Music to set the mood:

Episode 5: Don’t Look Back Chapter 5: This is War

[Save Paige and Salome]

Without thinking my body jolted upwards and sprayed bullets into the bandits. I raced towards Paige and Salome, bullets whizzed by my head. Suddenly the jeep roared in through the gates and the machine gun fired. I dove behind a wall, my heart was beating like a drum and my forehead beaded with perspiration. I could do nothing but watch as a bandit stood over John and thrust a knife through his limbs, not even attempting to make it a quick death. I glanced over the wall but was lucky retracting when I did, for a bullet had almost hit me. Edith raced towards cover but not before getting a few shots into one of the bandits and dropping him. Paige and Salome were still safe where they were, but I knew any second that could change. Seconds later I heard a stop in gunfire, the bandits were reloading. I took this opportunity to rise and return fire. I dropped three of them before racing towards Paige and Salome. They were crouched down with no weapons, I was their only protection.

“Come on! Fight to the barricade!” I yelled

I helped them up and fired more rounds at the bandits, not hitting them but distracting them long enough to get Paige and Salome back with the rest. Once they were safe with the others I dashed in the same direction laying down fire only when absolutely necessary. I dove behind a wall and found twenty more people trying to stay safe.

“How are we going to stop them?” asked Chris

“We all have to fight back!” said a man named Paul

“It’s not that simple, they have a turret attached to a jeep!” a woman panicked

“Where’s John? He’ll know what to do!” said Chris

“John’s dead.” I said grimly

“Wha- how do you know?” asked a woman named Janice

“ I saw him being stabbed to death by one of the bandits, there was no saving him.” I faltered

“Christ…” grimaced Paige

“But we can’t focus on that. We need to get into defensive positions and hold these bastards back!” I yelled

“I think they’ve run out of grenades.” said Chris when suddenly and ironically a grenade landed just ahead of us before exploding, luckily not taking anyone’s life with it. “Guess I spoke too soon…” He sighed

I lifted my ak-47 tiredly and checked the clip. Twenty rounds and twenty more bandits. “Everyone grab a weapon, get in cover, and be ready!” I ordered

Like an army we got into position and awaited the presence of a bandit. A bandit appeared and with complete precision Jacob shot him dead. Chris decided to hide in one of the tents, until the battle was over. With complete luck we killed two more bandits. Seventeen left, and ten rounds left. But I forgot to count the two men steering and firing from the jeep that decided to finally show up. Edith fired rounds into the tires making the jeep immobile. But the turret was still planted right in front of us and its user not too happy with our group. He fired several rounds in our direction and killed five more people dropping our numbers. We were able to corner the jeep with a gun on each side, Maria raised her gun towards the bandit and fired. Smoke was filling the air and choking us all, it continued to obscure our vision. Five bandits flanked us from the left and gunned down two more people. I flung the ak-47 into their direction and fired several shots. Out of nowhere walkers decided to join in. They plunged their teeth into one of the bandits, making him scream out in pain and fire rounds blindly into the air.

“Get down!” I yelled

More bullets flew through the air, not leaving any room for rest I continued the assault on the bandits. We started attacking the walkers as well. I ran out of ammo and had only a knife left. It seemed that others were sharing my problem. Five bandits left, I only have a knife...shit! I crept around the barricades and found two standing and waiting, luckily their backs were turned. I had the opportunity to strike. I plunged the blade through a bandits neck, the other turned with fear and before having a moment to shoot I kicked him in the chest and brought the knife through his chest. Blood splattered onto my body covering like a thick paste. More walkers found their way over some of our barricades. This was the easy part. We brought down the rest of the walkers before finally having a moment to breathe.

“Well, that was one hell of a fight!” Chris exhaled wiping his forehead

“If they weren’t bluffing about having a larger group than we’re still in danger.” I said wiping the blade off in the grass.

“If they do have a larger group then they have probably heard the gunshots.” said Morgan looking about nervously

“Well in that case we need to rebuild some fortifications. We have enough people left that we could finish by nightfall.” said Jacob glaring at the distorted walls

“I’m thinking we follow the jeeps tracks and find their camp.” added Salome

“I don’t know if that’s such a good idea.” said Jacob

“We can split up the group and do both.” Chris interjected

“No, if we split up then it’ll take even more time to repair! We can’t risk our lives trying to kill the rest.” argued Jacob

“No more arguing over this!” I yelled

“Why not? it’s not like we’re agreeing anytime soon!” said Jacob angrily

“Because if you’re so concerned about them attacking quickly why should we be wasting time arguing instead of getting the job done!” I retorted

Jacob was silent after that. “Now, I’m not your leader. But i’ve had experience with this sort of situation.” I said

“He’s right…” Maria said lightly

“Think about it Jacob. Without Cody’s leadership we probably would’ve died. I support him.” Edith spoke solemnly

Others chimed in leading to my next words. “Alright, well I agree with Chris’s idea. Splitting half and half won’t be such a bad idea. The only problem is I have no idea if we have enough guns for everyone in case things go bad.” I sighed looking at the empty clips

“Well let’s pick up the bandits weapons and count ammo… I think the turret should stay here.” stated Morgan

“I agree, having that extra measure will really help with our defences. It’ll also be too loud for what I have in mind when we find this group.” I growled

“So it’s decided?” asked Chris

“Yes, yes it is.” I stated

“Good, you all were starting to give me a headache…” Chris joked as he walked back to his tent.

“Figure out who’s doing what. We need to leave in about an hour at maximum.” I said

I walked about the community picking up the bandits weapons and all the ammo I could find until finally we had the groups figured out. “Alright you, Morgan, Maria, Edith, Paul, Janice, and Edith. The rest will stay here and work on rebuilding.” Jacob informed me

“Alright, we have enough ammunition and guns to take with and for you to defend yourself with it.” I shared information

“We should be done by the end of the day, that’s the minimum. The maximum is three days.” Jacob said worryingly

“This shouldn’t take long. If anything goes wrong I want you all to stay here and be ready for more bandits.” I said

“Alright, let’s get at it!” said Jacob

I led my group through the gap in the wall. We followed the jeeps trail for about thirty minutes until stumbling upon a large building. We found more people at the front of the building conversing over something and by the looks of it, it was an important conversation. They were loading their weapons and readying their vehicles. *He wasn’t bluffing, there are a lot more people… *

“Cody, we can’t take them on like this!” warned Morgan

“There are too many, but they’re gonna drive to the community and get there before us anyway!” I said with worry

“What if instead of a direct approach we tail them back to Wellington. When we get there they won’t be expecting us. We’ll have the upper hand!” Maria said looking me in the eyes

“What if we don’t get there in time and everyone else is dead?” I asked

“We’ll just have to hurry.” said Edith

[Stay and Fight Directly] or [Tail and Fight at Wellington]

End of Chapter Song...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDondcmvKE8&index=40&list=LLBCJUDdrPzW6HGmxGwcbiEg

• [Tail and Fight at Wellington]

Music to set the mood: Episode 5: Don’t Look Back Chapter 5: This is War [Save Paige and Salome] Without thinking my body jolted u

• Oh darn!

[Tail and Fight at Wellington]

Music to set the mood: Episode 5: Don’t Look Back Chapter 5: This is War [Save Paige and Salome] Without thinking my body jolted u

• edited November 2014

• edited November 2014

[Stay and fight directily] Awesome chapter!!!!!!

• edited November 2014

Who should be the main character of the DLC: The Rise of Trent? Vote now!

http://strawpoll.me/3061007

By the way this is a joke...

• If history will be about Trent, who deserves to be the main character?

Who should be the main character of the DLC: The Rise of Trent? Vote now! http://strawpoll.me/3061007 By the way this is a joke...

• This was more of a joke than anything.

TheUnkGuy posted: »

If history will be about Trent, who deserves to be the main character?

• Lmao

This was more of a joke than anything.

• This guy gets it! Someone give him a cookie!

Deceptio posted: »

Lmao

• [Tail and Fight at Wellington]

• Voting has closed! Going to [Tail and Fight at Wellington] Get ready for the final chapter in Episode 5: Don't Look Back!

• Episode 5: Don’t Look Back Chapter 6: Terminus

[Tail and Fight at Wellington]

“Alright, we’ll wait until they load into the trucks. When that happens we’re going to have to be as quiet and as fast as possible.” I whispered with fog rolling out of my lungs

Snaps and clicks were produced when loading the weapons. There were too many to count and way more than we had anticipated. My breathing grew louder, the others noticed. Words were spoken swiftly before the engine of a truck roared to life. The trucks were large enough to hold around ten people. We started to shift our bodies towards the opening of the brush. Carefully I hid behind a tree and peeked from afar. Five trucks were going to be leaving and there was nothing we could do to stop it.

“Start moving back through the woods, keep an eye on the trucks but make sure to stay about one hundred feet away from the tree line so they can’t see you.” I whispered

A nod of approval from each of them. I reached for my pistol thanking myself for putting a silencer on it. We snuck by a few walkers, the trucks passed with high speeds. After the last truck passed we all made a beeline through the forest. The wind swirled through my hair and gave me a chill that sunk to my bone marrow. A few walkers shifted their attention towards us, luckily we were fast enough to shake them. Wellington came into view, my heart sank when realizing the danger they were all in.

Wellington…

Music to set the mood:

Jacob raised his head from the endless hammering. Hearing the trucks he alerted the rest to gather their composure and prepare for ensuing war. Salome separated herself from the group and raced to her tent. Hardly standing she threw herself through the tent flap and searched frantically for the .38 snub she kept in her knapsack. The trucks were closing in, leaving the Wellington crew only a few moments for preparations. Cody’s group now twenty minutes from Wellington.

“Get behind the wall, ready your weapons and prepare for the fight!” Paige yelled out to the community

They lowered their back into the wall and awaited the storm that was about to hit. Their hearts raced with fear, each moment dragging on and seeming like an hour.

“They’re almost here!” Sam whispered with fear

“Just stay calm! We’re gonna get out of this!” Jacob exhaled

Bandits…

“Are you sure this is a good idea Terry?” asked one of the bandits

“I’m positive.” He replied with certainty

“I don’t know man, seems kinda risky…” another fretted

“Don’t you dumbasses get it? They were attacked already! We used fucking grenades on their candy asses! And now you expect them to put up a good fight?” said Terry

“I’m just saying, we sent how many men? Now they’re all dead!” a bandit said with fear

“The roles are reversing this time.” said Terry eyeing his men

The truck was silent for a change. Terry knew his men were tired and weary from the lack of supplies recently. Terry had thought about the way this was going to go down, letting a chuckle slip from his mouth. He grinded his teeth and looked ahead ready to bring the storm.

Cody…

My eyes scanned the area for walkers, none appearing I continued on. Leading the group through the forest, hopefully to rescue our fellow crew. A walker leaped on me from atop a hill making me fall to the ground, Morgan rushed to my aid. She kicked the walker over and kept a foot atop its chest, she plunged her knife through its skull. Words were shared before we continued through the forest. The air was pleasantly inviting, the aroma made me remember camping as a kid. Those long nights up with my family roasting marshmallows across an open flame. How I longed to be with my family again… Knowing that we were still around twenty minutes from Wellington, I decided we needed to pick up the pace again. Paul couldn’t run much longer, still recovering from a leg injury. We decided that him and Janice would stay behind for a small break, allowing us to continue to Wellington. My legs were turning to mush from all the running, each step had become increasingly more tiring than the last. I heard a gunshot echo from Wellington, then another, and another. I had no care for the aching in my legs, I ran as fast as possible towards Wellington.

Wellington…

“Stay behind cover! Don’t let them get close!” Jacob roared out orders

Bullets whizzed by, one flew straight through Sam’s head. Chris glanced over in time to see it all happen.

“Sam!” He cried

“No! Chris stay behind cover!” yelled Jacob

Jacob fired his gun at a few of the bandits that hid behind a truck. Salome hadn’t reached the rest of the crew in time. Only being protected by her wits and the .38 snub she clutched in her fingers. One of the bandits unaware of her presence got close enough for Salome to shoot him in the chest. The shot had revealed her location to the rest of the bandits, But also to her crew. A bandit raced towards her with a pistol in his hand. Paige found her with her rifle, and also the bandit. First she shot the bandit in the hand, then in the neck. Salome looked above her, the bandit was choking on his own blood. She looked towards Paige, their eyes met. Salome gave a nod of thanks, Paige nodded back. Jacob covered for a few people while they retreated to a further wall. A bullet raced into Jacobs shoulder, grunting with pain he continued to shoot until another bullet entered his side. Chris rushed to his side, not paying any mind to the bullets in the air.

“Jacob!” He cried

“It’s ok, it’ll be ok…” Jacob exhaled

“No!” He sighed looking at the blood pouring from his wound

“Take this.” Jacob handed Chris his gun. “Stay safe..” Jacob smiled

“I’ll pistol whip those bastards!” Chris growled

“No!” Jacob coughed blood “You need to stay behind cover!” He warned before finally slipping into deaths arms.

“Goddamn it no!” Chris cried out

Paige aimed her rifle at one of the bandits, she squeezed the trigger. She appeared confident, but she was secretly praying that Cody would get back as soon as possible. Salome finally rejoined the rest of the Wellington crew behind the walls. The fighting continued with no end in sight.

Cody…

I found myself right outside of Wellington. The rest of my crew right behind and ready to plunge into the war. Four men were staying outside for walker protection. Guess they weren’t prepared for this. I raised the pistol and shot one of the men in the head. My crew followed my lead, we dispatched the rest. Once behind a truck, I decided that it would be a great time for a plan.

“Sneak up behind them, don’t let them know we’re here!” I commanded

We followed through with the plan and took care of five more men. Unfortunately one of the bandits spotted me and called out to the rest of his group. I dove behind cover, our presence distracted the bandits from Paige and her rifle. Maria fired her assault rifle at a few more bandits, hitting their torso’s. Blood ran through Wellington like a river. My eyes focused upon a few more bandits, I dropped them in seconds not breaking a sweat. Our numbers dwindled as did the bandits. One of the men found their way to a barrack and fired from above, the bandits had the upper-hand.

“Oh shit!” I yelled when I noticed the bandit, I ducked down just in time to dodge a bullet.

Paige…

Paige scanned the area before her, looking for any bandits in the open. To no surprise she couldn’t find one that wasn’t behind cover. She aimed her rifle towards the left and was greeted by the bandit in the barrack aiming straight at her. She dropped to the floor before a barrage of bullets pierced through the wood. Leaving no time for hesitation she raised her rifle and shot the bandit, making topple over the barrack and barrel to the ground. The Wellington community had given the bandits hell for a few minutes, staying behind cover and dropping more and more of the bandits. Paige redirected her focus towards Salome, she kept the scope zoomed in on her. Paying close attention and keeping her pathway clear. Salome rushed behind a tent, keeping her location a secret. Paige shifted uncomfortably from the bullet wound she received when fighting off Trent. She kept her head down for a while, keeping her own well being in mind.

Salome…

Salome checked her ammunition. Only four shots left, she needed to make them count. Her face showed a hardened survivor.

“Take cover behind this wall!” a bandit called out running in front of Salome, not even noticing her presence.

“Go to hell asshole!” Salome had whispered to herself before firing the shot and dropping the bandit.

She rushed to his lifeless body and pried his assault rifle from his cold, motionless fingers. A few more of the bandits rushed to take cover but were surprised to find Salome crouched by the wall. Ten shots, each one fired had counted. Salome had felt confident in protecting the group. Around thirty bandits remained, only twenty of Wellington’s men & women remained. Odds of survival were slim, but they kept their hopes strong. Salome had snuck around to flank a few more of the bandits. Four more down, Salome knew they could win this.

Morgan…

Keeping close to Cody, Morgan had remained undetected. She drew her assault rifle and crept towards the corner of one of the trucks. Peeking around she noticed five men that kept close to the trucks. She fired six rounds each one piercing the flesh of a bandit. She climbed to the top of a guard tower and got a clear view of the whole area. Each bandits position was now known. A snicker came from Morgan, she fired several rounds down upon the bandits. She managed to kill fifteen before one of the men fired at a beam supporting the tower. The wood had snapped, splinters flew everywhere. The tower had fallen, Morgan was sent tumbling over and falling onto the top of a truck. Her already feeble hands resisted the fall but sent pain shooting through her arms, using her hands had saved her. If she had not her ribs would have crushed and punctured her lung. She knew she had broken a rib when she could feel and hear the chilling snap echo through her body. All the pain had forced her to bellow in pain, her face grimaced and her body sprawled atop the truck.

Maria…

Maria kept close to the wall, inching her way closer to more of the bandits. Her heart beat with ferocity, sweat beaded down her thin face. She tried to stay out of combat unless she absolutely had to do something,. She stumbled upon her tent, she entered and began rummaging through her belongings. She found an extra clip for her assault rifle. She slipped it between her belt and her pants. She hesitantly opened the tent flap and wearily looked around. It was open, she had clear shots on three of the bandits. She took care of them before moving back towards the trucks. The bandits were now down to only ten people. They were quickly finished off.

Cody…

After the bullets had stopped and the ringing in my ears had stopped, I poked my head up and searched for any trace of remaining bandits. It appeared to be clear. We had joined up with the rest of our group. Words were shared of relief and happiness.

“Is that it?” asked Chris

“Yeah, it’s over…” I sighed with relief

“Where’s Morgan?” asked Salome

“I don’t know.” I said “Morgan!” I called out

“I’m over here!” she cried out with pain

Maria, Paige, and I rushed to her aid. We assisted her in getting back to the ground. She needed our support to walk, each step she let out a grunt of pain. Her face showed us just how much pain she was in. We got back to the others in short time. They were celebrating their victory, I smiled to try and hold onto this moment forever.

“We’re finally safe!” smiled Salome

“I can’t believe it’s over…” Maria spoke softly

“Well, now that it’s over we need to-” I said

A single gunshot was fired. The sound echoed throughout the broken walls. Blood splattered across my face, I turned to Salome. A bullet hole was left through her head, she dropped and her blood soaked the grass. The bandit leader was standing, his hand raised holding the pistol still. Everyone was speechless. He tried to fire again but his clip had ran out.

“You motherfucker!” I roared with rage

I slipped my knife out of its sheath and stared at the man. The rage filling my heart had overwhelmed me. The moral thing would be to shoot him and make it quick but what this man had done left me in a state of fury. I brought the blade back and stabbed him in the gut. I got a different grip on the handle and heaved the knife upwards through muscle, guts, and bone. I stopped when I reached his heart and retracted the knife, then each repeated jab was me releasing the monster inside. When I was finished I turned back to the group, my clothes and face stained with blood. They looked at me with horrified expressions.

“Cody…” Maria faltered

“What’s done is done.” I spoke silently and gruffly

Our only job now was to rebuild Wellington stronger. It would be a long and grueling process, but it will all be worth it. Wellington is my home and this group is my family. If anyone tries to harm us in any way, I will kill them.

End of Season 2...

Your Choices:

Support - You chose to Join the Night Watch

Confrontation - You chose to Enter the Tent

Honesty - You chose to Tell them the Plan

Heroics - You chose to Save Paige and Salome

Tactics - You chose to Tail and Fight at Wellington

Credits Song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDLPyifxQPI

• edited December 2014

AMAZING FINAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When the DLC The Rise of Trent will arrive? :P

Episode 5: Don’t Look Back Chapter 6: Terminus [Tail and Fight at Wellington] “Alright, we’ll wait until they load into the trucks. Wh

• edited December 2014

That Chapter was amazing. Cody starts to worry me. Rick went down a similar dark path in the series and barely recovered from it.

That Episode was amazing. Probably the most action-filled episode so far, which is in no way a bad thing.

That Season was amazing. It was a big improvement from an already good first season, especially during the last two episodes.

And that Fanfic still is amazing and among my all-time favourites on the forums. You did great work so far and I'm really looking forward for the DLC and future projects.

Episode 5: Don’t Look Back Chapter 6: Terminus [Tail and Fight at Wellington] “Alright, we’ll wait until they load into the trucks. Wh

• I''m gonna take a break, but it will be up before the end of the month!

AMAZING FINAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When the DLC The Rise of Trent will arrive? :P

• YAY :p
    There would be a S3 or not? just asking , i don´t want to bother you :P

I''m gonna take a break, but it will be up before the end of the month!

• There will be a season 3. And it's alright, I don't mind questions.

YAY There would be a S3 or not? just asking , i don´t want to bother you :P

• The story of S3 will continue the Cody´s one or it will change? My character in which one will appear?

There will be a season 3. And it's alright, I don't mind questions.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.