TWD: The Fallen World

Comments

• [Let them Join] And that´s how a comunnity rises!

Awesome Chapter!!!

DLC - The Rise of Trent Chapter 6: Dead Road [Take you Chances on the Road] Staying by a wrecked vehicle probably won’t help. Fuck it.

• [Let Them Join]

DLC - The Rise of Trent Chapter 6: Dead Road [Take you Chances on the Road] Staying by a wrecked vehicle probably won’t help. Fuck it.

• [Let Them Join]

• Voting has closed! Let Them Join. A new chapter will be up shortly.

• DLC - The Rise of Trent Chapter 7: Flooding Greeneville

[Let Them Join]

“Sure--you can join.” Trent smiled opening the doors to the friendly faces.

“You have no idea how much we appreciate this, we would have died out there if you hadn’t let us in.” the leader smiled and set his bag on the floor.

“Well a community has to grow somehow.” Trent chuckled and looked over to find Paige and Mark talking with one another.

“Who are they?” asked a girl in the group

“Those are my friends, we’ve been trying as best as we can to survive. Unfortunately we ran into some complications, many of our group members have died along the way. Those people are the only reason we’re here now, because of their bravery and courage.” Trent faltered “But that was in the past we have to look at the future, and the future looks bright.” Trent smiled

The passing months were filled with hard work, new members, and an improved shelter. Trent’s vision was almost complete. He wanted to make this the community that everyone would look to for shelter. Trent’s mental state improved he no longer had violent impulses to situations. Although not fully recovered their was a definite improvement, it was showing. Paige and Mark had stayed strictly friends, Paige didn’t want to risk anymore loss. Mark was a bit disappointed by this but completely understood. There were almost a hundred members in the community, everything was going great.

“Hey Trent, I was wondering if you wanted me to work at the greenhouse or repair one of the walls.” asked Zehn

“Well considering our wall is pretty damaged I think i’m going to have to have you work on it for today, come see me if you have any more questions.” Trent replied

Zehn trotted to the broken wall. Trent gave the walls of his community a look of happiness, finding metal panels had been their salvation. A few members had a supply run coming up in three days and Trent knew going back out into the wilderness was going to be hard on them, they hadn’t had a supply run in over a month. Not even a single roamer has been spotted outside of the walls in the last few days. Maybe they’re thinning out? God knows we need a world without those disgusting things! Suddenly a gunshot rang out through the walls. Shit! What’s going on now? Trent scaled a ladder to the sniper tower.

“Tom, what’s happening?” asked Trent

“Look.” Tom said with fear

Trent looked out to see a herd of roamers in the distance. “Why did you fire your gun!?” Trent roared

“I had no idea there were so many out there, otherwise I wouldn’t have fired!” Tom replied

“Shit! if they start moving this way with the wall down…” Trent gasped

“We have no way to stop them once they get in, we’ll lose the community!” Tom said

“No! We will never lose this! I’ll kill every last roamer in the world to keep this place safe!” Trent growled

“I know what we have to do…” Trent sighed

A few hours later Trent had gathered all of the community and decided his plan was set. He got into position and began his speech.

“There’s a herd of roamers coming this way, we need to stop that from happening. As you all know the wall is down in a section, it may not seem to be so bad of a problem until you factor in the roamers and their tendencies to try and break through and chew on us. So here’s the plan!” Trent announced “We’re going to get into a truck and make as much noise as possible and lead them to Greeneville, once there we will have an escape vehicle. Let the roamers be someone else’s problem.” Trent smiled and looked to the crowd. “I’m going to send three of you to carry out this task, remember this is what will save this community. We need this place, these walls protect people from the monsters outside.” Trent looked upon the crowd.

After all the preparations were complete Trent stood by the truck and watched the trio load up a stereo system and an mp3 they found, they turned the volume all they way up and loaded into the truck. Trent waved them off and wished them luck, he quickly got back behind the walls and watched what was happening from the sniper tower. Everything was going according to plan, he heard the heavy metal music blare from a mile away. Now all he could do was wait. After a few hours had passed he noticed the escape vehicle closing in on the community. He opened the gate and let the vehicle park. The three men came out unscathed and each had a smile on their face that reassured Trent. “I’m assuming everything went well?” said Trent

“You bet your ass!” laughed Alex

“They won’t be coming this way again!” laughed another man

“Does this mean we can have extra food for dinner?” asked the third man

I guess a few extra rations wouldn’t hurt. They did save all of us anyway. But if we don’t find any food on our supply run we’ll all have to start giving up meals. Damn this is tough!

[Give them Extra Food] or [Save it]

End of Chapter Song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HX6HsO5Po0o&index=53&list=LLBCJUDdrPzW6HGmxGwcbiEg

• [Give them Extra Food]

Let´s be good at the end XD

Awesome Chapter!!!!!!

DLC - The Rise of Trent Chapter 7: Flooding Greeneville [Let Them Join] “Sure--you can join.” Trent smiled opening the doors to the fr

• [Save it]

DLC - The Rise of Trent Chapter 7: Flooding Greeneville [Let Them Join] “Sure--you can join.” Trent smiled opening the doors to the fr

• [Give them Extra Food]

• [Give them Extra Food]

• Voting has closed. Going to be a nice guy and give them extra food. A new chapter will be up tomorrow!

• DLC - The Rise of Trent Chapter 8: “Our Humble Offer”

[Give them Extra Food]

“Why not? You earned it after all.” Trent smiled

“Thanks. You have no idea how much this means!” said Zehn

“It’s no problem. Now go and get ready for dinner, and make sure to tell Susanne you earned another serving.” said Trent

Trent entered his office and began to look over his list of the members. Hmm. I guess I can bring Destiny, George, Tom, Penny, and Bruce. I need some time out there anyway, a nice supply run will calm the old nerves. Trent had sat near one of the families that joined a little over two weeks ago, they were calm and very hard working Trent liked that in a person. After he finished his food he stood up and cleared his throat. “I’ve come up with the people who will be going with me on the supply run in the next few days, it will be Destiny, George, Tom, Penny, and Bruce.” Trent announced “Now I know two of you haven’t done this before but if things go wrong you can stay in the truck and the experienced will handle it.” Trent reassured them After the announcement Trent receded to his office. He opened the top left drawer and took the photo from inside and gave it a long look. Tears welled in his eyes as he looked upon the picture of his wife and kids. He shut his eyes and began to cry. He collapsed to the floor with sorrow. A lone knock echoed in the office, Trent raised his head towards the door. “Who is it?” he asked

“It’s Paige.” she answered

Trent placed the photo back in the drawer and opened the door. “What do you need?” he asked.

“I needed to talk to you about something.” said Paige “You’ve led this community for over a year now, how do you feel?” she asked “Do you feel strong and capable, or do you feel like nothing can touch you?” she said

“I--” Trent tried

“No, this is my time to talk.” Paige interrupted him “You do know that someday, someone or something is going to come and put you in your place. You’re not as tough as you may think, if you mess with the wrong group who knows what could happen? I for one would love to see you get your ass handed to you. I’ll give you some credit you really do keep up a kind leader facade. But I know not everyone’s blinded by your bullshit. You need to change, and I mean actually change. Look I know this may seem like me just being a bitch but you need the truth and who other than me should be the one to tell you?” Paige left Trent’s office with her words lingering in the room like a strong perfume. Trent thought on these words for the rest of the night.

Preparations for the supply run were the only thing on Trent’s mind in the remaining days. Finally everything was perfect, the run began. They had loaded up into the largest truck they had and drove off to the closest but deadliest town, Greenville. Questions were thrown around all day on why Greenville was a bad idea but Trent knew that it had enough supplies left to get them through another month or two. They knew not to question Trent’s judgement but it still bugged them that they were entering a town they flooded with roamers only a few days ago. Trent had stopped the truck at the border of the town and sent George, Tom, Penny and Bruce to see if there was any ammo left. Trent and Destiny were waiting for them in the truck. After a while they heard a gunshot and nothing after.

“What do you think that was about?” asked Destiny

“I don’t know, I hope they’re ok.” said Trent

After a few minutes Trent found Bruce, Penny, Tom, and George walking towards the truck with a look of disappointment across their faces. They opened the doors and climbed inside.

“What happened?” Trent asked with worry

“We ran into this group, not too large, we have the firepower. We already asked them for supplies, they were assholes and decided we weren’t worth the trouble.” said Bruce

“I even lied that we have sick people that need medicine.” said Penny

“They must have noticed your lie, if there’s a large group and they’ve been here for a while. They probably picked the town clean, we really need supplies. “ said Trent

“What are we going to do?” asked Tom

“I guess i’m going to have to make things difficult for them.” Trent sighed

Trent turned the key and drove to the location of the group, he pulled up and found a group of five, two women and three men. He opened the door and the others followed. “Hi!” Trent cheered “I’m so happy you turned down our humble offer, really I’m ecstatic!” Trent continued.

This is when Trent met the man who was going to put him in his place. The man who would be Trent’s demise. Trent met Cody.

End of DLC - The Rise of Trent

Your Choices:
    Selflessness - You kept the fire burning

Pragmatism - You escaped the gas station

Honesty - You Told Mark and Paige

Lesser of Two Evils - You Took the groups supplies

Chance - You took your chances on the road

Acceptance - You let the group join

Kindness - You gave them extra food

End Song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aF9AJm0RFc

• Now that The Rise of Trent is over tell me what you want to see more of in Season 3! I want to make the best yet! Speaking of season 3 it'll be starting Mid-February to Mid-March.

• The Rise Trent DLC was amazing!! And i think you should check the submission box in case someone made another character

Now that The Rise of Trent is over tell me what you want to see more of in Season 3! I want to make the best yet! Speaking of season 3 it'll be starting Mid-February to Mid-March.

• The two seasons were great, even though I have not been able to read it all.

I think the third season should focus on some goal, like go to Wellington or somewhere safe, but surely have many moments of panic.

Now that The Rise of Trent is over tell me what you want to see more of in Season 3! I want to make the best yet! Speaking of season 3 it'll be starting Mid-February to Mid-March.

• I loved the DLC, just as I loved the past two seasons. This time, however, I really enjoyed having a villain as the POV-character for a short while. Trent was a great character and the DLC fleshed him out a bit more. I already found him intriguing in Season 2 and the DLC made him an even better character.

For Season 3... Well I'm usually not the kind of guy who asks that, but is William going to reappear somewhere in Season 3? I mean, he had pretty much one line in Season 2 before disappearing entirely. I hoped for him to appear in the DLC, since he was part of Trents camp, but since that didn't happen either, I'm curious. I'm going to submit another character either way, but it would be nice to know.

Other than that, I don't think I can suggest anything. You can never do anything wrong with adding more character interactions however.

• I enjoyed writing the POV as a villain it was a nice change. I don't want to give away too much of Season 3 but I will tell you this I'm going to need all the characters I can get. That means a lot more character interactions, more drama, and how can I forget... More action! So this goes out to everyone who reads this, fill that character creation sheet and let's roll on to season 3!

I loved the DLC, just as I loved the past two seasons. This time, however, I really enjoyed having a villain as the POV-character for a shor

• That means a lot more character interactions, more drama, and how can I forget... More action!

That sounds awesome and I am hyped for the next Season!

You want more characters and I am happy to oblige! I sent you two characters, David and Katrina. Hope you can use them :)

I enjoyed writing the POV as a villain it was a nice change. I don't want to give away too much of Season 3 but I will tell you this I'm goi

• With how I want to make the story I'm going to have a good use for every character, the more the merrier!

That means a lot more character interactions, more drama, and how can I forget... More action! That sounds awesome and I am hyped fo

• I have a few questions. 1. Do you like the individual chapter names? 2. Should I still have a song at the end of each chapter? 3. How long should each chapter be?

1. Yes
    2. Yes
    3. As you want to

I have a few questions. 1. Do you like the individual chapter names? 2. Should I still have a song at the end of each chapter? 3. How long should each chapter be?

• edited February 2015

Preview for The Fallen World Season 3 Episode 1: Beyond Surviving Chapter 1: Everything Changes

Things started to calm down over the next few weeks. Rebuilding was the worst part but it didn’t take as long as I expected.

After a long night I finally woke up with Maria lying by my side. I looked around the tent and began to think of just how lucky I am. Maria finally awoke with a soft groan and her beautiful eyes slowly opening and looking into mine.

I pointed it out to Maria and she grabbed her bow and nocked an arrow, she pulled back and steadied her arm. She took in a deep breath and released, the arrow flew with great speed

The rifle was against the wall, the knife and pistol were atop a small table. Morgan was scanning the area, no walkers. She groaned and took out her crossword puzzle book. A nine letter word for something that is hardly found. Hmm. Happiness.

I grabbed my black trench coat and put my beanie on. It had been a cold morning, dark clouds were above us. I decided to check the perimeter, I grabbed Maria’s rifle and got to a lookout position.

I was on the road walking, aimlessly, I had my machete in one hand and a pistol in the other. I walked beside Maria, Morgan, and Paige. A silhouette appeared in front of us, it didn’t move it just stood there and watched us.

Coming Soon...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Wy1BOEj_-A&index=19&list=PLoAPkrji16yE1hGcdpF3MNhpLBrZXacVc

• The Fallen World Season 3

Episode 1: Beyond Surviving Chapter 1: Everything Changes

Things started to calm down over the next few weeks. Rebuilding was the worst part but it didn’t take as long as I expected. Maria and I have been going out on more hunting trips, mainly just trying to get away from all the commotion for some privacy. Wellington was becoming a fortress most of the people in the community expected me to become the leader after John died but I let them sort out who they wanted to take his place. The walkers were no longer a threat they were manageable, the only thing I feared now were humans, they’re the real threat. After a long night I finally woke up with Maria lying by my side. I looked around the tent and began to think of just how lucky I am. Maria finally awoke with a soft groan and her beautiful eyes slowly opening and looking into mine.

“Good morning.” I smiled and gave her a kiss on the forehead

“Good morning yourself.” She smiled and raised herself

“Is today the day?” I asked scratching my beard

“Yeah, are you ready?” Maria questioned me

“Ready as i’ll ever be.” I responded

We stepped out of the tent and found a few kids run by kicking a soccer ball we found on a run. Maria and I stopped by the armory, she picked up her bow and I retrieved my machete. Morgan was in her sniper tower a little ways away from Wellington, she still had a crystal clear view of the community. Each day she would go out on foot with her knife, pistol, and silenced rifle. She had the best shot out of all of us, she could shoot someone in a vehicle at sixty miles per hour. Our walls were stronger than ever I felt at ease here. Maria and I walked to the gate.

“Jack, open the gate! Maria and I are heading out!” I called to him. The gate opened quickly and I unsheathed my machete and kept close to Maria. “You expecting anything in those snares?” I asked

“Always have to hope for the best.” Maria looked at a few walkers coming from the woods. Maria lifted her hand and quickly made a fist, the walkers dropped and the silenced rifle shots rang out. “I feel a lot safer having her watching over us out here.” Maria mentioned

“She’s one hell of a shot!” I marveled noticing the shots went through the eyes.

“You can say that again!” Maria chuckled

We reached one of the snares and found a rabbit. “Yes!” I cheered with excitement

“Looks like we get to have a protein packed meal tonight.” Maria smiled at me

“Well the snares were your idea, I just went along with it.” I smiled back at her

We kissed each other and carried on with our hunt. I was a lot happier nowadays everything was going great. I stopped Maria and myself when I noticed a buck fifty yards away, I pointed it out to Maria and she grabbed her bow and nocked an arrow, she pulled back and steadied her arm. She took in a deep breath and released, the arrow flew with great speed and hit the buck in the heart. It dropped to the ground, I gave Maria a nod and we rushed to the fallen animal. Maria pulled the arrow out and found that it wasn’t broken.

“Great! We need to save as many of these as we can.” said Maria

“Yeah, we have Kal making enough bullets to last us a war but if he could make more arrows we would be set.” I agreed

We grabbed a hold of the buck and dragged it back to Wellington. I had Morgan inform the others of our arrival, the gate slunked open and we lugged the buck to Paula who would then skin it and prepare it for a meal. “Heading back out?” asked Paula

“Yeah, there’s still a few more snares to check. Oh! Which reminds me-” said Maria “Here!” She gave Paula the rabbit.

“You two make a great team.” Paula added

“Let’s get back to it.” I said rearranging my black eyepatch

Paige…

Rodrick had come in for an appointment, Paige knew he faked most of his injuries just to try and get with her. The new story he made up was that his leg was troubling him.

“I don’t know doc, I just can’t stop injuring myself. I think it may have to do with the working out i’ve been doing lately.” He groaned

“Oh jesus will you just stop already! I know you’re faking your injuries!” She blew up

“Oh come on it’s all in good fun.” He laughed

“No! There are people that actually need my help and you’re coming in here and being a creep just trying to hook up with me. Well i’ll tell you before you drag it on anymore it’ll never happen!” she roared

“Alright, i’ll just go.” he said opening the door and walking out.

“Shit!” Paige groaned

She exited the room and decided to go and check on Chris. One of the kids bumped into her and fell to the ground. “Shoot! I’m sorry!” said Paige

“That’s OK miss, it’s my fault anyway!” the kid smiled and ran back to the soccer game

Paige smiled and continued on until she found Chris whittling wood. He seemed to be making a duck. “How’s it going?” She asked

“It’s going, I’m making Mr. Quackers. . . That’s the duck.” said Chris

“I know what you mean.” She laughed

“Where’s Cody? I haven’t seen him around in a while.” Chris wondered

“Him and Maria have been hunting a lot recently, it’s been bringing in a lot more food for us so who am I to complain?” said Paige

“I thought he was going to be the leader after what he’s helped us through.” Chris mentioned

“Well I guess I did too, but it’s his choice he decided for the community to choose their leader. If they end up wanting Cody as leader he’ll fill the role. But for now there’s a small group making the decisions for this community, I’m not sure how much they actually do but it’s enough for me.” said Paige

Morgan…

The rifle was against the wall, the knife and pistol were atop a small table. Morgan was scanning the area, no walkers. She groaned and took out her crossword puzzle book. A nine letter word for something that is hardly found. Hmm. Happiness. She wrote in the book and got back to her job, she found Cody and Maria heading back out of the community again. Well they must really like hunting. She thought. The whole day was pure boredom for Morgan, a few hours later Cody and Maria came back and it was time for her to start packing up as well. She could see dark clouds in the distance and knew that a storm was coming. “Damn I wish I had some hand warmers right now.” She sighed rubbing her hands together, the only warmth for her hands were some gloves with the fingertips cut off. She rearranged her black beanie and brushed her hair out of her face. She put the rifle on her shoulder and pocketed the knife and holstered the pistol. She got to the ladder and went down as quickly as she could. Once she reached the ground she was greeted by two horrendous walkers, one with half it’s face falling off and one half burnt with it’s eyeball sticking out.* “Shit!”* she gasped and got her knife, she kicked one in the knee and it went toppling to the ground. She pushed the knife through the walkers forehead and stomped the walker lying on the ground’s head. She exhaled heavily and briskly walked to the gate.

Cody…

“I’m telling you! Before all this I was going to be a photographer!” I laughed

“I just can’t see it!” Maria laughed “Maybe it’s the beard but you really don’t look the part of a photographer.” She smiled

“I just need to lose some muscle mass, shave the beard, trim my hair, and take a shower. Will that help me look the part?” I laughed

“That just might do it.” said Maria

“Well I could use a haircut, but the beard stays.” I said

“Of course.” She smiled and kissed me

I found Paige walking my way and decided to stop and say hello. “How’s everything going?” I asked

“Well, besides having a pervert ask me to check out his leg-- It’s been good.” she said

“That sounds like a great day.” Maria joked

“Oh yeah it was lovely.” Paige chuckled “I talked to Chris earlier.

“What did you talk about?” I asked

“He was just wondering why you aren’t the leader, I told him your choice and he respects it.” Paige revealed

“I’ve been asked that a lot. I just want everyone to have a leader they choose.” I sighed thinking about being a leader again

“Well they seem to want you.” Paige said and walked away

“She’s right you know.” said Maria

“I just don’t know about it.” I said

“Look at what we accomplished when you led us! You’re what’s right for this community! I just know it.” Maria reassured me

“Well I appreciate your kindness.” I thanked her

“Let’s go and get something to eat, then we can get back to your tent.” Maria led me to the dinner table.

The buck Maria and I found was delicious, everyone thanked us for finding it. Nothing particularly interesting happened, a few people talking to one another but it was uneventful. Maria and I went back to my tent and as soon as our heads hit the pillows we were asleep. I awoke early in the morning, Maria was still fast asleep but I knew I couldn’t get back to sleep. I put my pants and shirt back on, I grabbed my black trench coat and put my beanie on. It had been a cold morning, dark clouds were above us. I decided to check the perimeter, I grabbed Maria’s rifle and got to a lookout position. I couldn’t see anything out of the ordinary, suddenly I noticed a man on a ATV coming this way. I looked through the scope to get a better view and noticed the man had neatly combed black hair, a muscular frame, and his skin was the color of milk. He stopped just outside of the gate and called out “Hello!” I went to the hole to look out of for anyone at the gate and looked down at him. “What can I do for you?” I asked

“I’m from a community not too far from here, we’ve noticed you and your group. We’ve been a little shy not knowing whether or not you were good or bad people. But I can see you’re good people, our leader wanted to set up a meeting with your leader. Can you accommodate?” asked the man

“I have a few questions for you, and then i’ll think about it.” I said

“Sounds good, what are your questions?” asked the man

“First, what’s your name? Second, how many people are in your community? Third, why should I trust you?” I asked him

“Alright, easy enough. My name’s Mark, we have a community of about three hundred people, and lastly I came to you. Are these good enough?” said Mark

“Yes, but i’m going to have to talk to the rest of the community before I make any decisions can you wait here?” I asked

“Sure can!” he said

I woke everyone up, some not too pleased at being woke this early. I finally got them all into a group and knew what I needed to say. “There’s a man waiting for me to answer his question.” I said “His question is whether or not our leader would like to meet with his community’s and see where it goes from there. I’m not too sure how I feel about this so I wanted your approval.” I announced

“I say yes.” was the answer I heard most of.

“So I guess it’s settled, now the only thing left is to decide who our leader is.” I told them “Any suggestions?” I asked

Everyone had remained quiet I knew that they didn’t want to make any decisions just yet. I may have to act as leader until they choose.

“Well until you can figure out who should be leader i’ll fill the role for this trip.” I said thinking hard about the trip. “Now for the matter of who I want to accompany me to this community.” I pondered

“Let me come.” said Morgan

“I need you here Morgan, you’re a marvelous shot and I would feel a lot better to know you’re keeping a watchful eye on everyone here while i’m away.” I said

“I’ll take Maria, Tom, Bernie, Judy, and Andrew.” I announced “I need you five to start getting ready, get your weapons and lets get to it.” I told them

We gathered our gear, I had Salome’s .38 snub in a small holster at my ankle in case anything happens. When we were finally ready I had Chris open the gate, Mark looked upon my small group with awe.

“You look like a pretty badass crew!” said Mark

“You don’t know the half of it.” added Maria

“Got a feisty one, I like that. Maybe you could stay with me at The Sanctuary.” Mark laughed

“Leave her alone or i’ll cut your tongue out.” I growled

“Umm. Yep won’t happen again. Sorry!” said Mark

I got one of our trucks ready and followed closely behind Mark. We followed him for half a day until we found in the distance an enormous community with enough room to house four hundred people. I knew they had limitless potential when it came to rebuilding society. They had enough room to have crops and livestock. I was thrilled to meet the leader. We stopped outside the wall and exited the vehicle.

“Open the gate Penelope I have Wellington’s leader with me!” Mark announced

The gate opened quickly and once I could see inside I was even more impressed. They had horses, pigs, chickens, and crops. “Where’s your leader?” I asked Mark

“He’s in the large house over there.” Mark pointed

“I love this place.” I marveled

“We never have to worry about running out of food, so that’s a plus.” Mark mentioned

We reached the house and Mark gave a few knocks on the door. The leader opened up the door and studied us for a moment. “Come on in.” He said “Oh, just the leader please.” He added

“It’s a nice place you have here.” I told him

“Indeed it is, although some improvements could be made, and if we could set up a deal with you and your community it would be perfect.” said the man

“What kind of deal?” I asked

“I want to set up a trade system, I have another community that’s contemplating this. If all three of us were connected there would be no stopping us!” The man clenched his fist

“What supplies would we trade?” I asked

“We’ve been lacking ammunition for a while now, if you had any to spare that would help. We could give you food in return, think about it no more supply runs or worrying that you will starve.” the man said excitedly

“You’re giving me a lot to think about.” I said “What’s your name?” I asked

“My name is Rodriguez. And yours?” said Rodriguez

“My name is Cody.” I replied

“Well it’s nice to meet you Cody.” said Rodriguez “So what do you think? Should we start a trade system?” he asked

“I’ll need to talk to the people at Wellington, if they’re up for it then so am I.” I said “Also do you have a name for this community?” I asked

“Great!” said Rodriguez “This place is called The Sanctuary. Oh I almost forgot!” he said lifting a bottle of whiskey. “Would you like a glass?” asked Rodriguez

“A little bit, I need to stay frosty for my trip home.” I mentioned watching him pour me a small glass. I twirled the alcohol in my glass and took a sip. It kicked like a mule going down but it was just what I needed. Rodriguez took a sip and escorted me to the door.

“Safe travels!” he smiled

“So how did it go?” asked Maria

“It was alright, he wants to set up a trade system between Wellington and The Sanctuary.” I said

“The Sanctuary?” she asked

“Yeah it’s what they call this place, and judging by the crops, livestock, and people I would say it’s very fitting.” I mentioned

“So what do you think? Do you think it’s a good idea?” said Maria

“Well, it could be a great opportunity. There could be some problems but I don’t see how we couldn’t get past them. Everything is coming together now, we can finally start living and stop surviving.” I said

“I’m ready for that change, I want a life that’s worth living.” Maria faltered

“We all do.” mentioned Judy

“If everything works out how I want it too we will never have to worry about walkers or dangerous people. This seems far-fetched I know--but if we can just push the extra mile to secure Wellington and The Sanctuary I know we can have any type of life that we want.” I smiled and looked at Maria

“Let’s get back. We need to talk with the others.” said Maria as we walked to the gate.

We loaded into the vehicles and looked at each other hopefully, everything was going to change. We drove back to Wellington, Jack hurriedly opened the gate and allowed us in. We parked by the other vehicles and got out, we stretched our limbs and walked towards the others. “How did it go?” asked Morgan

“It’s a community called The Sanctuary, they would like to arrange a trade system between us. It seems risky but if we do this and everything goes well we’ll never have to go on supply runs and hunts. Maybe it could even elevate to something more than a simple trade system, perhaps we could even join up and start helping each other with more. We could build a life that’s worth living! I can see it all now, i’m telling you if we do this. . . If we do this we won’t have to be so damn worried about walkers, with the amount of people they have we would have an army! I just--I can’t put into words the potential this has for all of us. I’m not your leader so I won’t tell you what we’re doing. Everyone in favor of setting up a trade system say ‘I’.” I announced

A few people weren’t supportive of the idea but over half of us wanted to start the trade system. “I guess it’s decided, we’re going to start trading with these people.” I smiled “I’m going to go back with the same group tomorrow and alert them of our new arrangement.” I said

They dispersed and it left Maria, Morgan, Paige, and I to each other. “Do you really think this is a good idea?” asked Morgan

“I do I see the potential and I know whatever we have to overcome for a new life it’ll be worth it.” I said “Did anything eventful happen while I was away?” I asked Morgan

“Nothing really, there were a few walkers wandering around outside. I decided to take them out just in case y’know?” said Morgan

“Yeah, I get it.” I said “Lets get to sleep, we all have another big day ahead of us.” I yawned

Maria and I receded to our tent and Morgan and Paige to theirs. Like the other night I fell asleep in a heartbeat. I was on the road walking, aimlessly, I had my machete in one hand and a pistol in the other. I walked beside Maria, Morgan, and Paige. Walls had come up from the ground and kept walkers from the outside away from us. A silhouette appeared in front of us, it didn’t move it just stood there and watched us. I woke up late in the morning with confusion from the odd dream that night. I crawled out of the tent and noticed more people were on watch duty, I walked over to Morgan before she left. “Hey.” I said “How’d you sleep?” I asked

“I slept great actually, you?” said Morgan

“I had a weird dream, but I guess that’s pretty common.” I said

“Yeah, well I better get to the tower.” said Morgan

Morgan left my side and exited the gate, I decided to do the same as her. I wanted to walk around the walls and check, I mainly wanted to just be alone for a while. I grabbed my machete and began my walk. Nothing looked troublesome, a few walkers were near the fence. I slashed their skulls in half and carried on. I reached the back of the community and noticed a peculiar symbol. It was a sideways cross in a circle. “What the fuck is this?” I wondered. It was made with blood. “Is this some kind of joke?” I asked myself. Suddenly I found a small blood trail in the grass leading East. “I need to follow the trail but we’re leaving for The Sanctuary shortly. Damn!” I thought.

[Follow the blood trail] or [Go to The Sanctuary]

End of Chapter Song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dahEIugyyYg&list=LLBCJUDdrPzW6HGmxGwcbiEg&index=11

• [Follow the blood trail]

The Fallen World Season 3 Episode 1: Beyond Surviving Chapter 1: Everything Changes Things started to calm down over the next few wee

• [Go to The Sanctuary]

Awesome Chapter!!!

The Fallen World Season 3 Episode 1: Beyond Surviving Chapter 1: Everything Changes Things started to calm down over the next few wee

• edited February 2015

[Follow the blood trail]

Great start into the new Season. I especially liked the Paige and Morgan PoV's

• Voting has closed! Cody's going to [Follow the blood trail]! The new chapter will be up soon but in the meantime I would like to just give a big thank you to all of the fans who have followed this story. I never thought that my story would get this far, and it really lifts my spirits to have such amazing feedback from you. I may sometimes wish for more voters and more created characters but that's only because I love this story. Anyway i'll quit rambling and leave you with the name for the next chapter!

Episode 1: Beyond Surviving Chapter 2: How Far We've Come

• Just found this, will def' follow! too bad i missed the voting tho..

• Episode 1: Beyond Surviving Chapter 2: How Far We’ve Come

[Follow the blood trail]

I knew I couldn’t let this go unaccounted for, I began following the trail and stumbled upon a few dismembered limbs that pointed east. It was becoming weirder and weirder, I had no idea where this was going and if it was safe to be following it alone. A severed head was at the end of the blood trail, I heard a faint groan and teeth clacking. I pierced the head with my machete and looked around me, I was about a mile away from Wellington and my fear was growing. I noticed someone standing in the distance. “Hey!” I yelled. They ran back into the treeline before I could catch up, I remembered when I was kidnapped back at the Planetarium and immediately readied my pistol. No one had sprung out from the shadows, I had began wondering if Morgan could see me at this range but it was too dangerous to rely on a such a small chance. A walker emerged from a bush, I swung my machete though its skull and exhaled heavily. There was nothing else I could look for at this point, I decided to turn back. I got back to the gate and noticed Maria, Tom, Bernie, Judy, and Andrew all packed and almost ready to leave. “Where the hell were you?” asked Maria

“I was checking the perimeter and I got caught up fighting off some walkers.” I lied

“Well this is more important. Did you forget your whole speech about this being a new life for us?” said Maria

“I’m sorry, it won’t happen again I promise you that.” I sighed “Let’s go, shouldn’t keep Rodriguez waiting any longer.” I said

We entered the vehicles and drove to The Sanctuary, the gate opened up for us once they noticed our faces. We parked our vehicles and clambered out, my feet no sooner hit the ground and Rodriguez was greeting us with his upbeat and cheerful “Hello!”. I shook his hand and he examined my group once more. “I had my wonders yesterday but now I know for sure, you’re warriors.” said Rodriguez

“How’s it going Rodriguez?” I asked

“Well we had a few biters outside of the walls after you left, there was obviously no problem otherwise we wouldn’t all be here right now.” He replied “So, what’s your answer?” asked Rodriguez

“The answer is yes, trading will begin immediately.” I smiled

“Perfect!” he smiled and put his arm around my shoulder. “I know this is for the best!” he said

“Now the only concern I have is what are we going to trade? And how much of it will we trade?” I said

“This all depends upon what you have an abundance of and what you lack. We are willing to trade food, clothing, and water.” Rodriguez looked me in the eyes.

“We have ammunition, guns, and some tools.” I responded

“That would be perfect. We have been really lacking ammunition lately.” Rodriguez paced about us. “Would you like a tour of our home?” he wondered

“Sure. I’d like to know more about our home away from home.” I answered

“I guess you could call it that, now that we’re connected we have no reason not to allow you to stay here.” Rodriguez smiled “I forgot to tell you we also have a trade system with another community named the Mountain Top.” said Rodriguez

“The Mountain Top?” I said

“Yes, we’ve had trade going for six months now. It’s a great place there, I know you would love it.” Rodriguez led us through a few of the fields.

“Well I would love to visit sometime.” I said

“Your fields are great! How long did it take to get them like this?” asked Bernie

“Well it took long enough, we’ve been working on making this a safe place for about a year now. We still have many improvements we could make but it’s all a work in progress.” Rodriguez rubbed some soil between his fingers.

“We’ve had so much trouble just trying to keep a place to shield us from the walkers and dangerous people, I couldn’t imagine running all of this.” I marveled at the vast amounts of food, water, and shelter.

“It’s been no easy task, I had the hardest time believing all of this was even possible after what we’ve gone through.” said Rodriguez

“What is it you’ve gone through? Or is that too personal?” I asked

“No that’s quite alright, well let’s see-” said Rodriguez. “After just living in the woods my group and I had finally found a town that was cleared and ready for the taking. But before we could even step foot in the gas station to look for supplies a man in a big truck showed up and wanted all of our supplies. He said his name was Trent, by the look in his eye I knew that he was serious. Luckily my group and I were able to escape with our lives.” said Rodriguez

“Before my group made it to Wellington we were forced into that mans community, he’s the reason I have to wear this eyepatch.” I revealed to him

“You’re kidding!?” gasped Rodriguez

“Yeah, we were able to make it out of there with our lives. We drove day and night just trying to put as much distance between each other. Eventually we found a sign that read ‘Wellington’ so we followed the direction and sadly we were attacked by Trent, we finally beat him and got back on track. We reached Wellington, everything was going great until this enormous group of bandits showed up and tried to take everything. A battle ensued and we were barely able to recover from that.” I said

“Sounds like you’ve had it pretty rough out there.” Rodriguez sighed

“That’s only scratching the surface.” I said

“Well I don’t usually like to dig up painful memories of the past, shall we continue the tour?” said Rodriguez

“By all means.” I replied softly

Paige…

Paige picked up one of her scalpels and set it into a drawer. She had been trying to get all of the right equipment she would need if someone were to need surgery. After a few runs she had gathered enough for a minor surgery but she had nothing that could really save a life. She groaned and sat into a squeaky chair; she had grown quite irritated with the bothersome and repetitious noise. The door to her office opened and she found Roderick standing in front of it not saying a word. “What do you need?” she asked

Rodrick stared Paige in the eyes and began to unzip his pants. “Get away! I told you it’ll never happen!” Paige growled with anger

Rodrick threw himself into her and slammed her head on the table, everything had started to become blurry. He felt him reach around her waist and undo her buttons and unzip her pants. She frantically reached for one of her scalpels but couldn’t get a hold of one. “I can’t help myself.” He whispered in her ear. “You’re all i’ve been thinking about!” he grinned. He pressed a knife to her cheek. “Don’t struggle, or i’ll cut your face off!” He whispered as he began pressing the blade harder and harder on her cheek until blood started to flow from the cut. She got her fingers onto a scalpel and grasped it in her sweaty hand, she thrust the scalpel into his leg. He bellowed in pain and receded, Paige lunged after him and brought the scalpel down into his throat. Before he could say anything blood spewed from the laceration and coated Paige’s jacket. She wiped her face and looked down at Rodrick’s lifeless body. She had been panting heavily from the adrenaline that coursed through her body. She opened the door of her office and fell to her knees outside, a dozen people rushed to her side and helped her up. “What happened?” asked Chris

“Rodrick tried to--” Paige began to bawl

“It’s ok you’re safe now!” Edith comforted her “We just need to stitch your cheek is all.” she mentioned

“What are we going to tell Cody?” asked one of the men

“We tell him what happened, Rodrick got what was coming to him.” said Edith “Come on Paige, lets get you to your bed and get you nice and rested.” She said guiding Paige to her tent.

Edith laid Paige onto her mattress and comforted her as long as she could until Paige was able to fall asleep. Paige had awoken after a few hours and was terrified of leaving her tent, she didn’t feel that she could trust anyone except for Maria, Morgan, Chris, and Cody. She looked at a picture that she kept of her and her parents. How she longed to go back to those boring days where all she had to worry about was whether or not she missed her favorite TV show. As much as she hoped it would be like that she knew that the world wasn’t going to change this was all that’s left and she would just have to learn to get used to it.

Morgan…

Nothing exciting had happened recently at least from what she could see. Morgan had brought an energy bar up to her tower with her, she found it hard to stay awake most days. She took another bite out of the delicious bar which filled her mouth with the taste of chocolate and peanut butter. It made her think of her favorite candy, she could still remember how delicious everything used to be. Her husband used to try and make his own candy and usually it would work but on the off chance that it didn’t she still tried it in support of him. She teared up remembering all of the good times that they shared, she would do anything for one more day with him. The tower had always been a lonely place but just her memories of her husband made it a little less so. A few walkers appeared in the field, she brought her rifle up and pressed the butt against her shoulder. She placed the crosshairs directly on the walkers forehead and squeezed the trigger; the walker dropped in its place. She took a few more shots at the others and brought them down as well. It seemed to her that this was going to be the rest of her life alone, in a tower. She began wondering how things were going at The Sanctuary and if Cody, Maria, and the rest were OK. She decided not to put too much thought into it and decided to break out her crossword puzzle again. An eight letter word that means a collection of views or beliefs . . . Religion! She scribbled the word in and grinned a little. She had tried to space out how many she did in a day but couldn’t help herself sometimes. Morgan lifted her feet and rested them on the table in front of her and leaned back in her chair. She was looking forward to a relaxing day.

Mark…

Mark was atop the wall with Penelope, they both looked out into the great expanse below them. Mark kept a spear with him, he liked using them more than guns and what not. Penelope had always been so odd he never knew what happened to her only that she could be one of the nicest and also one of the meanest person you could ever meet. He was finally able to pry information one day but was only able to learn that she lost her sons to bandits in the woods. He was greatly curious as to what was really going on inside her head. He took a sip of some beer he found stashed away, he kept it a secret from Rodriguez he never liked people to get carried away. Mark paced around the wall a little and found nothing below him he felt like this was the most boring job to have here and that he was lucky to have some booze with him to at least make the situation at least somewhat entertaining. He noticed Rodriguez giving Cody’s group a tour and scoffed. He was never too terribly fond of Cody, especially after saying that he would cut his tongue out. He took a swig of his beer and stood up. “I don’t know about the Wellington group.” said Mark

“Well I think they’re alright, I mean what’s there to dislike right now. We’ve only known them for two days, that’s not enough time to form a solid opinion on someone especially considering your lack of interaction with them besides leading them here.” mentioned Penelope

“Well aren’t you just the nicest woman around.” Mark joked

“Oh fuck you.” she growled

“Alright don’t get too pissy now I was just trying to joke.” Mark laughed

“Just go back to drinking your beer.” Penelope groaned

“I will!” He laughed and finished it off

He stumbled around a bit and got closer to the edge. “Mark get away from the edge!” she warned him. It was no use he laughed and stumbled off the wall, when he landed a prominent crunch had filled Penelope’s ears. “Mark!” she called out. There was no reply, she raced down from the perch and rushed out of the gates. She kneeled next to Mark and examined him, he was alive but severely injured. She knew she couldn’t leave him out here but she also couldn’t pick him up in fear of injuring him more. “Help!” she called out

Paige...

Edith had brought her a bottle of water and a can of tuna. Paige knew that it was over but she was still frightened, she was completely on edge. “How are you doing Paige?” asked Edith

“As good as you guess.” Paige sighed

“I’m sorry this happened to you.” said Edith

“I killed him before he could--” Paige faltered

“It’s alright you don’t have to talk about it.” said Edith

“He was coming in almost every day, he always said he was having some sort of problem. I knew he was trying to get with me but I didn’t think it would escalate to him trying to do this.” Paige began to cry

“Shhh it’s OK.” Edith comforted her

After a few hours Paige left her tent and went back to her office, she found Rodrick’s body was gone. She was never going to let something like this happen again. She had brought a small gun with her and concealed it in a drawer. She had always thought it best to keep weapons away from her office but those times were gone. The old Paige was gone and the new Paige was ready for anything.

Morgan…

Morgan decided today would be her day off, she had grown tired of sitting up in the tower and doing nothing all day everyday. She gathered her weapons and went down the ladder. She looked at Wellington and groaned, she began walking into the forest. Morgan found a sign on one of the trees and examined it. It was made with blood and looked to be a sideways cross in a circle. She looked at the ground and found a blood trail. She decided to follow the trail into the forest. Then limbs began pointing her it was only getting stranger. Then she stumbled upon a severed head, it groaned at her. She used her knife and destroyed the brain, everything was suddenly quiet. She looked around for someone, suddenly she was tackled to the ground. She hit her head on a rock and lost consciousness.

Cody…

“How have you liked the tour?” asked Rodriguez

“It was great, there’s so much more to this place then I noticed.” I said

“Well I’m glad you like our little setup here.” Rodriguez smiled

“Now after thinking--I’m really interested in this place the Mountain Top you said?” I asked

“Yep, they’ve had their community up and running since the beginning. They never had to deal with the unspeakable evils that we’ve faced in this new world.” mentioned Rodriguez

“I would love to visit sometime.” I thought aloud

“Well if you would like to we can go now!” Rodriguez interjected

“I would need to let my people know.” I said

“I could send someone to inform them.” Rodriguez mentioned

“Well I don’t know, what do you think?” I asked my group

“I’m fine with it, so long as we can keep our weapons.” said Maria

“You would get to keep your weapons on you at all times.” Rodriguez reassured her

“Then I don’t have a problem with it.” smiled Maria

“I guess it’s no problem.” said Bernie

“I have nothing to look forward to back at Wellington today anyway.” mentioned Judy

“Andrew?” I said

“Yeah, let’s go!” he said

“I’m still not sure.” I sighed

“Cody they’ll be fine back at Wellington, this is another opportunity!” said Maria

[Go to The Mountain Top] or [Go back to Wellington]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILu__sAWifs

• [Go to The Mountain Top]

Awesome Chapter!!

Episode 1: Beyond Surviving Chapter 2: How Far We’ve Come [Follow the blood trail] I knew I couldn’t let this go unaccounted for, I b

• edited February 2015

[Go to The Mountain Top]

Episode 1: Beyond Surviving Chapter 2: How Far We’ve Come [Follow the blood trail] I knew I couldn’t let this go unaccounted for, I b

• Voting has closed! Cody shall Go to The Mountain Top If you have any ideas whatsoever for a character submit them, i'm going to be needing a lot of characters!

• I thought I would let you know that after i've written this story for close to a year now I wanna change things up a bit. Instead of this being my only fanfic i'm now going to be writing a borderlands fanfic. I don't know what i'm going to call it but let me promise you that this is going to be one hell of adventure! Now all I need from you my spectacular fans is to help me create a name for this story! I will look at all of your names and think about using all of them but only one shall prevail. So think of some badass names and get ready for a whole new adventure!

• A Borderlands story sounds very exciting! I'll make sure to think of possible names

I thought I would let you know that after i've written this story for close to a year now I wanna change things up a bit. Instead of this be

• I wanted to hype up the next chapter by telling you all; The Wolves are coming and they have a badass theme song!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GziYbpZkvjE

• The new Borderlands story is up on the tales from the borderlands section check it out!

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/91962/the-forsaken-planet-a-borderlands-story

• edited February 2015

Just submitted a character, can't wait to get caught up on the story :P

EDIT: Read it, loved it, RIP old characters ;-;

• edited February 2015

Episode 1: Beyond Surviving Chapter 3: The Wolves

[Go to The Mountain Top]

After thinking on it for a while I decided it best to give this place a chance. "I guess we're going to The Mountain Top." I said to Rodriguez

"Perfect we'll leave immediately!" Rodriguez announced

"Are you sure about this?" I asked Maria after Rodriguez left us.

"It seems like another good opportunity for all of us. I've thought it over for a while and you're right Cody, we need to take advantage of these situations and make this world better for us and for our people." said Maria

“Let’s get to the vehicles.” I said

The rest of the day was filled with driving, a few stops for a break to eat but that was it. We had to stop for the night once it got too late. I decided that I would take first watch. I kept my pistol next to me and looked around at the vast and empty road before us. I heard a scuff of a boot come from a few paces ahead, I raised my pistol in alertness. I pulled out my flashlight and found that it was only a walker. I jumped off the van we found in the road and retrieved my machete from its sheath. I slashed through the walkers head, it fell to the ground with a thud. I groaned and wiped the blood from forehead, I climbed back onto the van and took a swig of water from my bottle. The night air was cold and damp; the ground was a little wet from a light rain earlier on. I was worried about Wellington, what could happen while I was gone? Only time would be able to tell…

Paige…

Paige had begun wondering when Cody and the others would return from The Sanctuary. This made her have doubts of the new place, she wasn’t able to trust new communities with all the trouble she’s had with Trent. She heard a large bang on the gate and rushed from her office out to the overlook. She found a man on an ATV waiting outside.

“Cody sent me to inform you that he was going to be checking out a community called The Mountain Top. He asked that I also inform you that he will return as soon as he’s able.” he called out

"How are we supposed to believe you?" Paige called out

"If we were going to attack you we would have already done it." said the man

"What's your name?" asked Paige

"My names Hugh." he replied instantly

"Well Hugh I don't know if we can trust you even with what you said." Paige looked down on him

"Then don't but I'm not lying when I tell you they'll be back in a while." said Hugh

Hugh turned the ATV back on and turned it around. “Wait! You’re just gonna leave?” said Paige

“I don’t see why I should stay, you don’t trust me.” Hugh shouted as he drove away

“Shit!” Paige whispered to herself

Morgan…

Morgan’s eyes were blurred, blood trickled down her face, and her breathing was shallow. She tried looking around but she wasn’t able to notice anything interesting. She heard a bit of commotion echoing in the dark room she could only understand a few words “blood”, “skin”, and “fangs”. This had begun to scare Morgan, she had no power left in her to struggle against the restraints holding her down. She turned her head to the left and found a wolf growling at her, she tried to scream but she couldn’t even let out a wail. She looked to the other side and noticed a man draped in a wolf suit, he held three leashes in a single hand. “The boys are hungry.” He said with a deep and threatening voice.

“Let’s hold off, maybe we can give her to them and they’ll leave us be.” a smaller one said

“I must agree with him we can keep them away if we give them one to sacrifice.” a woman’s voice mentioned

“Hel--Help.” Morgan’s voice trickled

“She is awake!” the larger man said

“Who are you?” Morgan asked him

“You’ll learn in time, you don’t have to worry.” He said

“You said something about sacrificing me.” Morgan glared at him

“We’re sorry, we’re just trying to keep ourselves safe from them.” the woman said with fear

“Who’s ‘them’?” asked Morgan

“We don’t know who they are or what they do, all we know is that they lead people away from their group with their signs and trails. Once they’re far away they will attack them, they will then take you back to their place. We thought you were one of them, we were trying to take one of their members so we could trade them for our safety.” the larger one said

“What are your names?” asked Morgan

“I’m David Blackburn, the woman is Katrina Coulson, and the other man is George Lottmann.” the largest man said

Morgan studied their features, David was very muscular and tall, he had brown eyes and hair. She noticed he had a scar from what appeared to be a bullet in his left shoulder. He wore a bulletproof vest under his wolf skins and kept dog tags in his pocket. Katrina had very pale skin but very dark hair that flowed onto her shoulders, it was mostly covered from the wolf pelt she wore. She wore a sarcastic smirk most times that masked her beauty. She wore brown jeans, and a black tank-top. She kept a professional hunting bow next to her at all times. George didn’t have much on him to talk about, he had a pair of green eyes, a deep scar across his arm, long straight black hair, and ragged clothes under his wolf pelt.

“It’s nice to meet you all.” Morgan lied

“We tried our hardest to make everything presentable.” Katrina said with obvious sarcasm

“I like your--pets.” Moran stammered

“We like to think of them as our family.” said George

“How did you train them?” asked Morgan

“It took a while but eventually it paid off, we’ve had them for a year now. They’ve helped us more than any other people could.” said David

“I’m not gonna lie i’m freaking the fuck out right now.” sighed Morgan

“Can’t blame you. Anyone would flip shit if they saw a wolf a few inches from them.” Katrina laughed

“Please let me go, I just want to go back to my people.” Morgan faltered

“You have a lot of use for us though and we’re trying to get rid of the same people your group will be facing soon enough. You’re better off sticking with us for now.” said David

“How will I be able to help you?” said Morgan

“Can you shoot a gun? Can you wield a blade? Have you survived this long?” asked David “If your answer is yes to any of these then you can be of use to us.” he grabbed a wolf pelt

“Why do you wear wolf pelts?” asked Morgan

“Wolves live as a pack, as do we. Wolves are silent and deadly, as are we. Wolves will strike from the shadows and fight face to face, as we do. We embody the spirit of the wolf, we stick to each other and will strike our enemies together as a unit. We are fierce and we are brave, we are The Wolf Pack.” said David

Cody…

Once morning had come back our group had set out, I was silent the whole way. The only thing I could think about was how things would go at The Mountain Top. We had stopped to get some more gas, I took this opportunity to stretch my limbs a little and talk with Maria.

“I’m worried about Wellington.” I said

“I’m sure they’re fine, they have Morgan and her dead eye to watch over them.” Maria chuckled

“What if something happens to Morgan?” I replied

“Morgan will be fine, she’s strong. Even if something does happen to her, the people at Wellington know how to defend themselves. After the bandits that attacked us a few weeks ago i’m sure everyone would want to know how to handle a gun.” said Maria

“I’m not sure.” I sighed

“Just trust me.” she smiled and looked me in the eyes

“You always know how to calm my nerves.” I smiled back

“Come on, let’s eat a little before we hit the road.” Maria brought a granola bar out of her bag

“Do you think we could set up an alliance with The Mountain Top?” I asked Maria

“We should be able to, we can make bullets for christs’ sake!” Maria laughed

“I guess you’re right, being able to have a crate full of bullets can really put one’s mind at ease.” I chewed on the granola

“I wonder what they’re set-up is like.” Maria wondered

“I’m sure if they’ve had the place up and running for over two years now they must have some pretty damn good defences.” I imagined tall walls and thousands of people protected behind them

“Cody; Morgan!” Rodriguez called us “Time to head out!” he finished

“I guess we better get back in the truck.” I sighed

“Yep.” Maria sighed with me

We climbed back into the truck and turned the key. We continued the drive to The Mountain Top. I fell asleep during the car ride, guard duty last night was hell on me. I woke up just in time to see The Mountain Top in the distance; it had enormous walls. I looked upon it in awe. The truck stopped just outside the gate and we waited for Rodriguez to give them the ok. The gates slowly opened and revealed to us a few houses and a school all completely fortified and fields full of vegetables and the like. Hundreds of people were interacting and helping each other. I was taken aback by what I saw, I knew that The Sanctuary was amazing but I had no idea that The Mountain Top would beat it. We parked next to the other vehicles and walked alongside Rodriguez. “What do you think?” he escorted us to the school. “I think this is the most amazing place i’ve ever seen!” I marveled at everything this place had to offer. “If anything happens to Wellington I know where we’re going.” I told Maria, she looked at me with worry about the bleakness I’ve shown her about our home. Rodriguez pushed open the doors to the school and we were immediately greeted by the welcoming aroma of bread. My stomach had growled terribly loud and it made everyone laugh a little. We met the leader who was sat at a table and chewed on a slice of bread which looked to have raisins in it. “Ah! Hello!” he greeted us. “How’s everything going Leonidas?” Rodriguez asked him. “ Well it’s been going pretty good, would any of you care for some bread?” asked Leonidas.

“Some bread would be great!” I said

“Please!” Maria smiled

Leonidas handed us all our own loaf. “Here ya go. You all look awfully tired. Would you care to stay here the night and rest up, you won’t have to stay long in the morning.” Leonidas offered

“I don’t know. It’s too early to say.” I looked him in the eyes suspiciously

“Well that’s quite alright, just let me know before the day is over. Now where was I?” He said “Ah yes!” He chuckled and handed Rodriguez a newspaper. “It’s nice to look back on what we used to call life.” said Leonidas

“Indeed it is.” said Rodriguez

“Mind if I take a look around?” I asked Leonidas

“That’s not a problem at all, i’ll just need you to have an escort at all times.” said Leonidas

“That’s alright.” I replied

A woman walked up to us and led us through the school, she showed us everything they have and what they can make. I was quite impressed, we checked out the bed situation. I looked at all the mattresses and grew jealous it had been a long time since I was able to sleep in an actual room. Maria had started to really enjoy the place as well. We spent our whole day just looking around and we still didn’t get to meet a lot of people. We finally joined back up with Rodriguez and Leonidas. They were talking about something but I couldn’t make out the words. “So how did you like the tour?” asked Leonidas

“It was great, this place is a fortress!” I said

“Well i’m glad you enjoyed it!” Leonidas looked at my small group

“You said something earlier about spending the night?” I said

“Indeed.” He chuckled

Maria and I shared a bed, luckily he gave us a queen sized mattress. We held each other and talked for a while until we both passed out. My dreams were vivid and lively, it was about the Mountain Top. I dreamed of all the happiness that was spread around here and just how great it is. But then I heard gunfire in the distance and the walls were being rammed by a vehicle. After the final smash for the wall to be destroyed I jolted upward and let out a faint scream. A cold sweat caked my brow, I wiped it and looked around the room. I started to feel restrained I got out of the bed and drank a bit of water from my bottle. I gasped for air after my drink and looked down at the floor. I closed my eyes and groaned, the ache in my body had resided from the battle at Wellington. Suddenly I heard a noise echo in the halls outside, I opened the door to peak out and saw nothing. I shrugged it off but as soon as I got back to the bed I heard another bang from further down the hall. I grabbed my machete from my bag and went to the door. “What are you doing?” I asked myself. “It’s probably nothing!” I thought. Another bang echoed and disrupted my thinking. Maybe this was normal? Or maybe this wasn’t.

[Check the halls] or [Stay in the room]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJKD_K5WD_0&index=19&list=LLBCJUDdrPzW6HGmxGwcbiEg

• edited February 2015

Ohhh dis gun be gud. I'll edit this later. :D

[Check the Halls]

2 shady 4 me

Episode 1: Beyond Surviving Chapter 3: The Wolves [Go to The Mountain Top] After thinking on it for a while I decided it best to give

Sign in to comment in this discussion.