Interactive Fanfiction: The Road Ahead.

Comments

• Oh geez, poor Margareth. I hope it won't be another Sophia situation. But let's [get down the tree and introduce yourself.] I want to get to know these people a little bit.

So far so good! I'm waiting for the next chapters.

TWD_25 posted: »

Episode two- Sinking Ship [Part 2/6] [If your mom says it's okay, maybe you could come with Milfred & I hunting.] “Maybe, just may

• [Get down the tree and introduce yourself.]

Episode two- Sinking Ship [Part 2/6] [If your mom says it's okay, maybe you could come with Milfred & I hunting.] “Maybe, just may

• [HUG POWERFULSTACHE]

[Go to the Library.] He needs our help.

• [Stay quiet and hide in the tree.]

• [Get down from the tree and introduce yourself]

• edited July 2014

{hide in the tree}

• I'm sort of tied on which decision to go with, but really good chapter, well done.

• [Get down the tree and introduce yourself]

• Stay quiet and hide in the tree.

• Sorry, no chapter today. My computer decided it wasn't going to work today. I'm writing this on my phone.

• Voting is Closed! Rachel will [Get down from the tree.] My computer's still not working but I can still write on Microsoft so I'll post it when it's fixed.

• TWD_25 posted: »

Voting is Closed! Rachel will [Get down from the tree.] My computer's still not working but I can still write on Microsoft so I'll post it when it's fixed.

• Hope your computer's almost fixed... I'm pumped for the next chapter.

• edited August 2014

Bad news. My computer is beyond repair and needs to be replaced. I'm really sorry. I'll see if I can get another computer soon.

• Don't worry about it! Take your time, it's fine. What happened to it?

Bad news. My computer is beyond repair and needs to be replaced. I'm really sorry. I'll see if I can get another computer soon.

• No problem man. You should use google docs tho, that way you can get to your stuff from anywhere.

• I don't know, I think it may have been a virus because my computer got the error screen every time I tried to log on to the internet.

Don't worry about it! Take your time, it's fine. What happened to it?

• Sounds like it. I lost my first computer to a YouTube virus, and I'd get an error screen too. Good luck in finding a computer. :)

I don't know, I think it may have been a virus because my computer got the error screen every time I tried to log on to the internet.

• edited August 2014

Good news, I get my new computer August 21st. Chapters will be released a lot faster also since I have all of Episode 3, 4 and part of 5 planned out. And I can guarentee one thing, things will become very dark and twisted.

• Nice, it's been a while :)

Good news, I get my new computer August 21st. Chapters will be released a lot faster also since I have all of Episode 3, 4 and part of 5 planned out. And I can guarentee one thing, things will become very dark and twisted.

• Im excited :)

• edited August 2014

Aww thanks. I'm actually really nervous to start again, I want to nail these next episodes so the wait will be worth it.

And a random question I'd like to ask anybody here, do you know what all/most of the characters included look like? Since it helps to visualize the story in your head when you know what everyone looks like.

ayylmao posted: »

Im excited

• YOU GUYS I GOT MY COMPUTER TODAY!! I CAN START AGAIN TOMORROW!!

• Hahahah yeah! I needed some good news. WHOOOOHOOO

YOU GUYS I GOT MY COMPUTER TODAY!! I CAN START AGAIN TOMORROW!!

• I'm glad there is some good news today! :P

• Alt text

• edited August 2014

Episode two - Sinking Ship [Part 3/6]

[Get down from the tree and introduce yourself.]

“Screw it. What dow we have to lose?” I whispered to Margareth.

“Our lives.” Margareth spat back at me, she definitely wasn’t happy about this, but neither was I.

“Don’t shoot. okay? We’re coming down.” I said. They saw me, now aiming there guns at Margareth and I as we climbed down.

“Damn you two look like a mess.” He was aiming at Margareth. I held my hands up trying not to cause trouble. I looked over at Margareth who was doing the same. She gave me a glare that I knew told me that I fucked up.

The boy I assumed to be Cameron said. It was hard to tell how old he was but he couldn't have been older than 18 judging by his voice, he was a chunky guy with short spiked blonde hair and a little facial hair, he looked to be around 6 feet, I remember when I was a kid I wanted to be 6 feet tall. But I was two inches short of my goal.

The girl Audrey was about my height and age. She was a thin girl with a thin face, she had dark skin, light brown eyes and long curly african-american hair. She was dressed in tomboyish clothing.

“You got any weapons on you?” Audrey asked us. Aiming her gun at me. “I’m not gonna ask again.” She threatened. I handed over my bow and arrows.

“Nice.” she said as she lowered her gun into her holster, I eyed a radio next to her holster. She’s in a larger group.

I noticed Margareth had handed over her gun and knife also. Cameron lowered his gun into his holster also, he had a radio also.

“Sorry about that. Standard protocol. I’m Audrey, this is Cameron.” Audrey explained. I was still pissed at her.

“Why are y’all out here?” Cameron asked.

“We’re in a camp, we just got lost.” I said. It’d be better not to bring Ned up to strangers, especially these assholes.

“A camp! That’s great!” Cameron said excitedly. “We’re in a camp too, not far from here.” He said.

“Mind if we come along also?” Audrey asked.

“And why should we let you come meet our people?” Margareth opposed as she crossed her arms.

“Because we have this.” Audrey said as she pulled a map out of her pocket. “Like your friend said, you’re lost.” Audrey said.

“And we have your weapons. You wouldn't make it a single mile without these.” Cameron added.

I took a deep sigh. “Fine.” I said.

“Great.” Audrey said as we began walking out of the forrest and to the road ahead.

“Asshole.” I whispered underneath my breath.

“What about Eddard? He’s still out there.” Margareth told me. I could hear the plea in her voice, I could also hear Cameron and Audrey reading the directions to each other.

“Margareth we’ve been searching for eight hours. if he was here we would've found him in the area.” I knew it was mean but all I wanted to do right now was go to sleep. I still couldn't help but feel bad for Margareth, especially after looking at her saddened face. I thought she was going to cry.

“Okay.” Margareth said with a slight crack in her voice. She tried to keep the tears back. She dragged her feet slowly across the pavement, head down.

“Jesus christ! MARGARETH!” A biter from the woods had popped out and pinned her down. I watched helplessly as I had no weapon.

A sudden click loudly rang and the biters body went limp. I looked over at Audrey holding the gun in one hand, she shot it.”

“Fucking walkers man.” Cameron said.

“Walkers?” I said as I helped Margareth up.

“Yeah walkers, what do you call em’?” Cameron asked.

“That’s not the point. She could've died just then, we want our weapons back.”

“You’ll get your weapons when we all make it to camp.” Audrey said

3 hours later.

Apparently we were dragging our feet before because coming back to the diner took a whole lot less time then leaving it. Probably also helped that we had a map too. It was dark, maybe nine or ten but Cameron kept a flashlight.

"Here are y'alls weapons back. And sorry for being assholes back there." I walk up there and grab my bow and arrow back not saying a word.

“Wait here.” I said. I jogged up to the fence and opened the gate. “James it’s me, Rachel.” I said just to make sure I wasn’t shot at. I saw James come down the guarding tower.

“Where the hell have you been?” James asked me.

“Margareh and I got lost, we met some new people.” I said to James.

“New people? But did you find Ned?”

“No, we tried but we couldn’t find him. We found these people though, they're kinda assholes” I replied to James.

“Jesus Christ we can barely feed enough as is and you’re asking for how many more?”

“Relax, I’m gonna try to get them outta here by morning.”

“Well good because that meat you and Milfred caught today just ran out.”

“Really? Shit I thought that would've lasted till tomorrow.” I said.

“Day by day Ray, day by day.” I laughed a little at that rhyme.

“Don’t ever call me that again.” I said jokingly.

“Whatever you say. As he gestured for the people to come in. I walked inside the diner.

Most everyone was asleep in the diner. I looked around, it was almost pitch black and the only light was from the moon. I noticed Selena was still up sitting in one of the booths, she was holding a piece of paper. I walked up to her.

“Hey.” I said sitting across from her.

“Hey.” She replied back.

“You know it’s funny, thinking about it. How we look outside and think that these biters are the enemies. How they're the messed up ones. And how we should be afraid of them. Yeah that’s true but humans, they're just as messed up.” She flipped around the paper, it was the grayish blue man eating people. It was Judy’s drawing.

“That’s Judy’s” I said.

“I know.” She replied back.

“She’s just a kid, I’m sure she’ll eventually realize biters are bad.”

“Maybe, maybe not. But I don’t want to be here when things start falling apart.”

“What do you mean?” I ask.

“Come with me. Tony and I got this all planned out. A small group is better than a large group but i’m sure we can fit Zaphaeus in somewhere too.”

“And you’re getting all this from a picture?” I ask.

“The picture is the straw that broke the camels back, I’ve been thinking about this for awhile and having to put everything to a vote, rationing the food and just sitting here is what’s gonna get us killed.”

I look at her, it almost feels like i’m being betrayed, but than again she is mentioning me to leave with her. Maybe she’s right maybe what we need to do is leave before shit hits the fan but these people are good even if we have our differences.

“Ray?” She says.

[Side with her.] [Side against her].

• This was really good! :D Welcome back! Great job.

Episode two - Sinking Ship [Part 3/6] [Get down from the tree and introduce yourself.] “Screw it. What dow we have to lose?” I whisper

• (Side with her)

Episode two - Sinking Ship [Part 3/6] [Get down from the tree and introduce yourself.] “Screw it. What dow we have to lose?” I whisper

• It's great that you're back!

[Side with her.] (Just wondering if you got my message awhile back though? x) )

• Was it a private message?

It's great that you're back! [Side with her.] (Just wondering if you got my message awhile back though? x) )

• Yes, it was.

Was it a private message?

• I'm going to sound very stupid but where do you open private messages?

Yes, it was.

• edited August 2014

You don't sound stupid at all, haha. I believe you just click your feed, and it's highlighted in purple. I can send it again if you can't find it since it might be buried by other posts.

I'm going to sound very stupid but where do you open private messages?

• Yeah can you resend it please. :/

You don't sound stupid at all, haha. I believe you just click your feed, and it's highlighted in purple. I can send it again if you can't find it since it might be buried by other posts.

• Welcome back :)

[Side with her.]

• [Side against her].

• [Side against her]

• Voting is closed! Rachel will [Side with her.] kinda surprised you guys picked that one.

• Me too. :(

Voting is closed! Rachel will [Side with her.] kinda surprised you guys picked that one.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.