Trailer and release dates! The Walking Dead: Season Two Episode 4 - 'Amid the Ruins'

puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

The Walking Dead: Season Two Episode 4 - Amid the Ruins arrives for download starting NEXT WEEK!

• 7/22 - PC/Mac worldwide, PlayStation 3 & Vita North America (SCEA)
  • 7/23 - Xbox 360 worldwide, PlayStation 3 & Vita Europe (SCEE)
  • 7/24 - iPhone & iPad via the App Store

Check out the trailer below for a peek at what Clem and her group are facing in this penultimate episode.

Comments

• edited July 2014

Awesome! Can't wait to play, this is clearly gonna be a sad episode. I just hope that Clementine survives in the end.

• Rebbeca's finally giving birth. Boy, that was one clingy baby...

• Contains mild spoilers for E 4.

• The trailer is JUST AMAZING! That'll be really dramatic episode, I take it. GJ, Telltale!

• How about release date for Android ? Please Telltale ...

• Ya what the heck . Where is android's release date ??

Miero987 posted: »

How about release date for Android ? Please Telltale ...

• The trailer is super awesome and i think the episode will be better than that.

• Wow - the trailer is amazing - but I am already crying - going to be an emotionally rough episode to play.

• Great trailer, Kenny's monologue was very emotional. Was the music in this trailer created in-house by Telltale or Anadel? They're both so good sometimes it's hard to tell the difference.

• I CANT WAIT, THAT TRAILER WAS BETTER THEN WOLF AMONG US EPISODE 5, I FEEL LIKE A KID IN A CANDY STORE I JUST WANT IT KNOW. so dramatic action and heaps more.

• They're showing Luke on the left and Kenny on the right with Clementine being in the middle. Wonder what decisions will be made in this episode.

• edited July 2014

Trailer looks awesome; if the actual episode continues on what it felt like to watch just 2 minutes of it, that will be sweet. I mean, with as much as it mentions or shows death, makes me wonder who will survive to the end. Clementine, I'm sure, but I have no idea who else, and that's awesome.

• I hope they don't pull a "Lee" on us.

hydaway posted: »

Awesome! Can't wait to play, this is clearly gonna be a sad episode. I just hope that Clementine survives in the end.

• Blinding god rays behind Kenny in the video preview. Coincidence?

• Can you say... Zombie baby?? Lol. pictures a scene from alien

Rebbeca's finally giving birth. Boy, that was one clingy baby...

• Yeah! With Clem. being bit or something. I get the feeling that zombie Lee will show up for players who didn't shoot him though.

hihitwd posted: »

I hope they don't pull a "Lee" on us.

• I highly doubt it, after all he was trapped inside the jewel store/handcuffed and he might have been killed by some survivor he came across.

Yeah! With Clem. being bit or something. I get the feeling that zombie Lee will show up for players who didn't shoot him though.

• Yeah true, well we'll see when the season is over.

I highly doubt it, after all he was trapped inside the jewel store/handcuffed and he might have been killed by some survivor he came across.

• They're probably still working on ep 1-3 for the android.

How about release date for Android ? Please Telltale ...

• clem is the main character they wouldn't do that unless they wanted to end the game seris

I hope they don't pull a "Lee" on us.

• they always do

ficholino posted: »

Contains mild spoilers for E 4.

• Might make you chose between Kenny or Luke.

• edited July 2014

Yeah I hope your right. Everyone is saying "If Luke dies we riot!" or "If Kenny dies we riot!" while I find those sayings dumb I'm shocked that no one says "If Clem. dies we riot!"

clem is the main character they wouldn't do that unless they wanted to end the game seris

• They did it 2 weeks ago . It is in playstore

GTiger312 posted: »

They're probably still working on ep 1-3 for the android.

• Yeah, Lee was the main character and we know what happened :-( But I really hope Clem doesn't die. I would be in a wreck.

clem is the main character they wouldn't do that unless they wanted to end the game seris

• I don't think she'll survive the birth if she does how are they going to protect it they can't even protect them selves well

Rebbeca's finally giving birth. Boy, that was one clingy baby...

• I still fell bad for the dog Clem killed (or left to die) in episode 1

• The trailers good that I keep watching it over and over again i just watched it 15 times in a row

• edited July 2014

yes but notice that in season 1 the whole story revolved around Clem even though you play as Lee. but you do have a point because lee died I thought the game was over

• yeah kinda like Lori in the tv show

I don't think she'll survive the birth if she does how are they going to protect it they can't even protect them selves well

• Why don't you show the date for android??? :/

• edited July 2014
    Its on Google Play for one month.
    TragicFX posted: »

They did it 2 weeks ago . It is in playstore

• Android?
  • 7/24 is the release date of episode 4 I can't wait, I hope it too that clem survives, I'm still sad that Lee is dead and Omid :/ and do you know what happened to Lilly in the walking dead1, and is christa still alive ?

• edited July 2014
    Damn, that trailer! One more day, and we get to see more of Season 2 unravel. TBH,I don't think Kenny can hold on much longer, because the way he was talking and Sarita's current condition, he's unhinged. also, Luke kinda pissed me off when he said He just wanted to survive. I mean, I get where he's coming from, but shit, you couldn't water it down a little based on the situation? That's all I wanted to say. Ciao.
  • Dang i just cannnot wait three more freaking hours!!!
  • Still 2 days waiting before episode 4 comes out can't wait ! I hope clem is not going to die at the end of the walking dead 2

• edited July 2014

Would you chose Kenny or Luke ? Comment please.

I still fell bad for the dog Clem killed (or left to die) in episode 1

• does anyone know the Play Store release Date yet ? :(

Its on Google Play for one month.

This discussion has been closed.