Trailer and release dates! The Walking Dead: Season Two Episode 4 - 'Amid the Ruins'

2»

Comments

• I wanted to buy two season, but after I saw a huge spoiler on the poster episode 4 lost the desire .. Thanks

• NOT GONNA BE SAD ITS CRAP telltalegames is stupid thats the worst episode ever also i know something no one knows but me and telltale mike is the guy in the hoodie from epi 1 that said cut the shit lady to Christa u can tell its mike he has a hoodie and everyone at the river was the group that threatend christa but the guy in the hoodie wasnt there

hydaway posted: »

Awesome! Can't wait to play, this is clearly gonna be a sad episode. I just hope that Clementine survives in the end.

• Today is the day it gets released in Europe (it's midday might I add), still not downloadable :(

• That didn't happen or is this also a spoiler for you

xShest posted: »

I wanted to buy two season, but after I saw a huge spoiler on the poster episode 4 lost the desire .. Thanks

• Oh hey, you got the deep voice trailer guy.

• Tomorrow is the release date of episode 4 happy !!!

• Telltale please just give us any info about episode 4 for android, anything, even if it will take a long time just say so. Me and so many android users felt let down when android release date was excluded. Every morning I look online for a release date, but there's nothing. So please Telltale please give us any info. Thanks for hearing me out and I hope you reply.

Robert_Lee posted: »

does anyone know the Play Store release Date yet ?

• I was sure hoping episode 5 be released w/episode 4, been waiting to long for only one episode, and i felt like it was to short to have been waiting for this long. But i can say there was a lot of decisions to be made, so yes I am going to be playing it over and over until the last one be released. Sure can't wait for another 2months on the last episode for something so short..smh awesome game still! lol

This discussion has been closed.