What language(s) do you speak?

Comments

• whilst my dad was alive he was fluent in all the languages from 4 years old up until he died i learnt spanish italian and parts of french :)

Wow. Impressive.

• English, maybe a little strine if the mood takes me :)

• Hungarian (my native language) and English.

• edited September 2014

You only know english 3d best out of 4 Sven? I swear you're doing better than I am, at least at written english :)

This is AusZombie btw, i'm back from my 2.5 month TTG forum hiatus. It was going to be permanent but I decided to come back. I had to make a new account because I forgot my old password.

In order of how well: Danish, German, English, Polish. I've moved around a lot throughout my life, so I've become rather familiar with mo

• English and Arabic I'm learning Italian in school but I don't really care about it.

• edited September 2014

...spellcheck is my friend. I'm better at it than I was 15 someodd years ago when I was just getting into the language, that's for sure - but it still isn't ingrained in my mind as well as my first two languages. I consider myself perfectly fluent without assistance in both written and spoken english, but some bits of grammar...are still hella confusing now and then. :S

Also, heeeeyyyy, good to see you back mate.

You only know english 3d best out of 4 Sven? I swear you're doing better than I am, at least at written english This is AusZombie btw, i

• English, limited Japanese and a bit of Italian.

• Persian, English , some Arabic and couple words of Japanese.

• edited September 2014

English, and French. Not fluently, but somewhat well. I'm Acadian, meaning what you call "Cajun" in America. Say Acadian with a southern accent. There ya go. It's fast French with English words, and a lot of slang.

• edited September 2014

Spanish, English and learning Mandarin at school

• I speak Hungarian(mother language), English and a bit of Italian(I'm learning the language currently)

• Végre :D Nem én vagyok itt az egyetlen.

Golthar posted: »

Hungarian (my native language) and English.

• edited September 2014

English, and currently learning French in school :P.

• I know Russian (my mother tongue) and English.

• wow, that's a lot :o

English, Maori, Spanish, Italian and French

• Yeah I'd love to learn all Asian languages as well :)

Alive_Clem posted: »

wow, that's a lot

• english and arabic

• !ممتاز

english and arabic

• English, some Spanish (due to my college major) and fluent in Portuguese.

• Ich spreche This Sprache und einige Andere. meine eigentliche Sprache Englisch IST.

• English and a little Spanish.

• French and some English. (Well,most English)

• You're Acadian too?!Wow,are you from PEI or NB?

maxbear29 posted: »

English, and French. Not fluently, but somewhat well. I'm Acadian, meaning what you call "Cajun" in America. Say Acadian with a southern accent. There ya go. It's fast French with English words, and a lot of slang.

• edited September 2014

I speak English, being an American-born citizen.
    And a White American at that.

I also speak a little Spanish, but just enough to get my face slapped.
    Lol!

On a serious note, I'm thinking about learning Spanish, as there are so many people here in the United States who speak Spanish.
    Figure it could come in handy!

And I also speak a little Egyptian Arabic, though not enough to carry on a conversation.
    I only know 2 or 3 sentences.

• Are you French? Just curious.

French and some English. (Well,most English)

• PEI. I know you're from NB because of the "where are you from" thread, I somehow remember that fact. Anyway, yeah, the Arsenault family.

You're Acadian too?!Wow,are you from PEI or NB?

• Jó látni, hogy nem én vagyok itt az egyetlen magyar :D

SoMuchSass posted: »

I speak Hungarian(mother language), English and a bit of Italian(I'm learning the language currently)

• French, English.

• Nederlands... Lol hier like

Dutch, English, German, French, Albanian

• Ja, nem vagyunk egyedül :D (Én is hagytam egy hasonló kommentet nálad :D)

Golthar posted: »

Jó látni, hogy nem én vagyok itt az egyetlen magyar

• Lebanese, English and French.

• Now that you mention this,i remember too.Im Allain,but my mom is Arsenault,actually.

maxbear29 posted: »

PEI. I know you're from NB because of the "where are you from" thread, I somehow remember that fact. Anyway, yeah, the Arsenault family.

• Yup.

Kenny/Lee posted: »

Are you French? Just curious.

• English, Spanish and Catalan

• English,some Spanish,and little French,German,Italian,Japanese,and Latin.but mostly English.

• haha, ik had al zo'n gevoel dat jij Nederlands was :p

joshua007 posted: »

Nederlands... Lol hier like

• Yeah, and I speak every dialect of Chinese. ._.

English,some Spanish,and little French,German,Italian,Japanese,and Latin.but mostly English.

• edited September 2014

Why do I feel like people are confusing 'speaking a language' and 'knowing a few sentences.'

• Ha ha lol, zeker wegens mijn spelling en dat gedoe leuk om nog een Nederlander te ontmoeten hier!

haha, ik had al zo'n gevoel dat jij Nederlands was

• Niet echt door je spelling maar de manier waarop je sommige woorden gebruikte (want zo schrijf ik ook soms :P), maar ja je hebt gelijk het is inderdaad leuk om nog een Nederlander te ontmoeten.

joshua007 posted: »

Ha ha lol, zeker wegens mijn spelling en dat gedoe leuk om nog een Nederlander te ontmoeten hier!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.