Plot Ideas For A Season Two

2»

Comments

• edited April 2009
    Strong bad season 2 must have more guns, more sporting events (the ones that have strong bad as a competent), more 3D, and more making fun of homestar.
  • edited April 2009
    Mr.W&G156 I'll tell you everything about strong bad episodes 2, 3, 4, 5.
  • edited April 2009
    if you know everything about episode 2 fine then.

episode 3: Strong bad first plays the limozeen game then it malfunctions then he thinks that the fun machine is broken he takes it to bubs to fix so strong bad has to pay a lot of money so he told bubs to make a battle of the bands so bubs told him the bands. So strong bad made homestar & pom pom make a band called "Pomstar" so strong bad formed a band with the uncool charcters: K O T and homsar. The band is called "D O I".
    so strong bad's band isn't cool so he sabotaged all the other bands "2 O duo", "pomstar", and "cool tapes". So the king of town became cool and was crowd surfed.
  • edited April 2009
    BiggerJ wrote:
    STRONG BAD: Whoa, this is just like that one Japanese cartoon and its licensed video game! Who'd've thought such overlooked cultural artifacts could turn out to be so... prophetic?

STINKOMAN: While meanwhile you are just pathetic! Ahahahaha! I made an English language joke pun! Ahahahaha! I am so localizable! Ahahahaha!

That pretty funny! They should've done that in 8-Bit is Enough!
  • edited June 2009
    StLouisRibs I agree with your ideas! and like them a lot!
  • edited July 2009
    different playable character in each episode...?
    so a 5 episode series, one episode as homestar, one as strong sad etc, could be cool.
  • edited July 2009
    I think that there should be an episode where Bubs takes off on vacation, leaving Strong Bad to run the stand. after several characters purchase goods, they come back, compaining about injuries and so on. when bubs gets back, the characters turn on him, and chase him out. then, you and the Thnikkaman must save the day for bubs. However, we never find out who the thnikkaman really is.
  • edited July 2009
    Marzipan goes nuts and takes every piece of Electronics in Freecountry, USA... Including the Lappy!

That seems like a good idea. It's like she makes an orginazation to rid of all the electronics in the world... or Freecountry,USA, and Strong Bad has to make an orginazation to fight against it.
  • edited July 2009
    Marzipan goes nuts and takes every piece of Electronics in Freecountry, USA... Including the Corpy!

Fixed(
    Lappys dead
    ) :(
  • edited August 2009
    I heard someone say you could be someone like S sad. Maybe thats the case?? or maybe s mad?? either one. or, dare i say it, stinkoman?

(homsar too even if he is non s bad related)
  • edited August 2009
    Maybe an alternate universe type of episode, where Strong Bad sort-of "possesses" his doppelgangers in each world, and he has to solve problems in each one.
  • edited August 2009
    Or, all Strong Bads from each alternate universe get assimilated, and if every Strong Bad gets assimilated, the fabric of the universe gets torn. Or something. Meaning end of the world. So Strong Bad needs to make sure he doesn't get assimilated, while freeing all the other versions of him.

SBCG4AP205: The Cold One
  • edited August 2009
    I have a whole season based on what you 2 just said. Not the details, just in general:

201: Old timey

202: Story book

203: um.. Strong Badman?

204: Stinkoman (has to be final)

205 would be what Gary said, cuz at the end of each episode, the 'strong bad' would somehow get captured. there would be others you have to rescue, like vector strong bad & Senor Cardgage. and then, the game switches to RTS where you battle the forces of whomever was plotting to destroy the Strong Bads!

or...maybe not about the RTS part.
  • edited August 2009
    Time stream altered... Jackass.

Get lost, failure. :D
  • edited August 2009
    I got it, strong bad while checking emails on the compae, realizzes that the glitch the compy had a while ago is still around, and must save the day, before the compae gets the virus and ends all of humanity. Each episode, he saves a different palce, and in the end, it is revealed that Trogdor, still alive from season 1, was behind it all, and could end by the virus, making it possible to finally kill trogdor and SAVE THE WORLD:eek::eek::eek:
  • edited August 2009
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    I got it, strong bad while checking emails on the compae, realizzes that the glitch the compy had a while ago is still around, and must save the day, before the compae gets the virus and ends all of humanity. Each episode, he saves a different palce, and in the end, it is revealed that Trogdor, still alive from season 1, was behind it all, and could end by the virus, making it possible to finally kill trogdor and SAVE THE WORLD:eek::eek::eek:

Great idea, except the Fragrant System Error the Compé had was just a joke, not real...
  • edited August 2009
    The either need to make a detective type episode about Strong Bad finding out about what Strong Sad is (like a sequal to DNA evidence) or trying to find out about his parents.
  • edited August 2009
    Jagger88 wrote: »
    Great idea, except the Fragrant System Error the Compé had was just a joke, not real...

No, I ment the old Compy, also how did you get the little squigly mark above the E, that's the only reason I have been spelling it Compae
  • edited August 2009
    maybe the alternate universe is good for one actionsode.gmans virus was good for another episode, saving one place at a time (reminds me of sb the free where you get countries to join you.) or maybe s bad makes a time machine but then something gos totally wrong and everyone gos from old timey to 20X6. that would be cool
  • edited September 2009
    duduman56 wrote: »
    Or how about something based on this fanmade game called "Thy Stinkoman?"

*vicous glare*
Sign in to comment in this discussion.