Brawlstar Runner

I've been thinking about remaking a Strong Bad Email with SSBB characters. I'm still choosing which email I should do. But here's my ideas for characters:

Homestar: Ness (He has the hat)
Strong Bad: Meta Knight
The Cheat: Pikachu
Strong Sad: Jigglypuff
Pom-Pom: Yellow Kirby
Strong Mad: Donkey Kong
Marzipan: Zero Suit Samus (:D)
Marshie: White Kirby
Coach Z: Luigi
Bubs: Dedede
Senor Cardgage: Snake (XD)

I'm still thinking up ideas. Anyone else got any character ideas or which email I should do first?

Comments

• edited January 2009
    Stinkoman as Mario.:)
    They both can shoot something from their fists(Mario=fire and stinkoman= I dont know what its called)
  • edited January 2009
    For Homsar, I'm wanting to choose an incredibly random character in the game...Sonic, perhaps?
  • edited January 2009
    for homsar, i'm wanting to choose an incredibly random character in the game...sonic, perhaps?

yes.
  • edited January 2009
    yes.

very yes?

Sonic only because I'm already using Snake for Cardgage.
  • edited January 2009
    I'd say Cheerleader as the Peach
  • edited January 2009
    Ehh, I'm not really that up to doing TGS in Brawl. I'll leave it open as a possibility.

And if I am going to do TGS in Brawl, I'm choosing Peach as the Ugly One. No questions. I'm not changing my mind.
  • edited February 2009
    shadow guy is tabbo
  • edited February 2009
    I have no idea what you just said. Can you be more specific? Is this "shadow guy" Mr. Game and Watch?

123rd post! ^^
  • edited February 2009
    I'm guessing he means that Tabuu can be the shadowy figure from 20X6, not too sure though.
  • edited February 2009
    Ah, thanks. I'm probably only going to do sbemails, though.

Oh, and for the KOT, I'm doing Wario. XP Any idea whom I should use for the Poopsmith? Bowser, anyone?
  • edited February 2009
    Strong Sad could maybe be B&W Kirby to match the colors better. And Peach/Zelda might work better for Marzipan since they have the dress shape. Green Mr. Game & Watch might make a good Coach Z, too, but Luigi is probably fine.

Of course, not all sbemails have all the characters, so it might not matter for some depending on which emails you choose.

Can't wait to see it, though.
  • edited February 2009
    The reason I chose Weegee as Coach Z is because he has more random moves. I'm going to be doing it like a picture slideshow, with the audio backing it up behind with an editing software. And B&W Kirby as Strong Sad could work, but I'm still using B&W Kirby as Marshie, and I'm using a Yellow Kirby as Pom-Pom. It'd look kind of odd with PP and S Sad standing next to each other like that. I chose Jigglypuff as Strong Sad because it's funny. ;)
  • edited February 2009
    Homsar can be Wario
  • edited February 2009
    The reason I chose Weegee as Coach Z is because he has more random moves. I'm going to be doing it like a picture slideshow, with the audio backing it up behind with an editing software. And B&W Kirby as Strong Sad could work, but I'm still using B&W Kirby as Marshie, and I'm using a Yellow Kirby as Pom-Pom. It'd look kind of odd with PP and S Sad standing next to each other like that. I chose Jigglypuff as Strong Sad because it's funny. ;)
    Oh, I missed the white Kirby being Marshie. The only problem with Jiggly as SS is Strong Sad is (obviously) sad, but Jiggly has a huge grin.
  • edited February 2009
    It'd look kinda weird with Meta-Knight, since he has that sword.
    I'd actually choose characters who might actually have the voice and still fit the character, If y' know what I mean. (IE; Flaco as SB or Peach as Marzi)

Oh, and The Lappy or Homsar HAS to be R.O.B.
  • edited February 2009
    well the sword could be like in
    the final showdown in 8-bit is enough.
  • edited February 2009
    well the sword could be like in
    the final showdown in 8-bit is enough.

...But that isn't a SBemail, Is it?
  • edited February 2009
    well no but you could say like "this was left over from my last adventure" or something.
  • edited February 2009
    ...He's not making it from scratch, He's doing a video to go along with the Audio of an existing Email.

Also: If you're doing dragon, you can use the Rayquaza cut scene for Trogdor.
  • edited February 2009
    It'd look kinda weird with Meta-Knight, since he has that sword.
    I'd actually choose characters who might actually have the voice and still fit the character, If y' know what I mean. (IE; Flaco as SB or Peach as Marzi)

Oh, and The Lappy or Homsar HAS to be R.O.B.

I chose Meta Knight as SB because, to me, he looks the closest to him. If you're wanting to know what I'm trying to get from this, go to YouTube and look for mwcafac91's channel. His stuff is the stuff I'm wanting to try to copy. It's going to be a picture slideshow.

And I'm choosing Zero Suit Samus as Marzi because Peach doesn't have a purple outfit. And because it's going to be funny because of the randomness. XP

For the Lappy, I'm going with...a box. Yeah, I know, it's awesome.
  • edited February 2009
    Lucoshi wrote: »
    Homsar can be Wario

Ahem.
  • edited February 2009
    Double post much?

But yeah, It might SOUND weird. And I suggest Gameboy/B&W DeDeDe for Strong Sad if it's looks.
  • edited February 2009
    And I'm choosing Zero Suit Samus as Marzi because Peach doesn't have a purple outfit.
    Zelda does...
    And I suggest Gameboy/B&W DeDeDe for Strong Sad if it's looks.
    By "Gameboy", do you mean Mr. Game & Watch?
  • edited February 2009
    Sorry for the double post. Had to satisfy the troll.

I chose Jigglypuff as S. Sad because it's funny. Think about it: it looks like a cute little pink fuzzball with not a care in the world, but it's actually a fat depressing lumpy waste of dump.

What do you guys think I should use for the Poopsmith? I'm thinkin' Bowser.
  • edited February 2009
    I've never much cared for things that make original characters that I love becoming possessed and copying word for word my other favorite characters, but at least put Jigglypuff as Pom-Pom(bouncy) and then put the Black & White Kirby as Strong Sad(they're both round and colored the same).
  • edited February 2009
    I'm already using the B&W Kirby as Marshie.

If I did use Jiggly as Pom-Pom, how would I make his color?

And, to be off-topic, what should be the first sbemail I should make? I was thinking "the movies". I'm only going to do ones that don't necessarily only take place at the Tandy/Compy/Lappy. That would be boring.
  • edited February 2009
    the movies would be good cause for the rocket launcher you could use a cracker launcher!
  • edited February 2009
    I thought White Kirby was gonna be Marshie, not Black and White Kirby, i don't know, is there both a Gray Kirby and a White Kirby? I got that feeling from the beginning. If not, just put him as Ganandorf for shock factor.
  • edited February 2009
    Gray Kirby is White Kirby and B+W Kirby. Maybe I should put him in as Bowser. Or even better:
    GIGA BOWSER.
  • edited February 2009
    I still say that the B&W DeDeDe would make a good strong sad, since you're going to use jiggly in the first place.
  • edited February 2009
    Well, Dedede looks too happy, and I think he's more suitable for Bubs. But Jiggly is WAY too happy. The contrast is what makes it funny. ;)
  • edited February 2009
    guy in a box shadow guy was the guy from 20x6
  • edited February 2009
    Yeah, I was able to get that idea. Thanks, though ;)
  • edited February 2009
    just incase pan pan is black kirby
  • edited February 2009
    And I'm choosing Zero Suit Samus as Marzi because Peach doesn't have a purple outfit. And because it's going to be funny because of the randomness. XP

Well, I think Marzipan can make a fine Peach character if you put it in a different perspective. Here is a drawing of what Marzipan would look like as Peach.

2jai8ph.jpg

Yeah, I know; that is a cute Homestar Toad:D.
  • edited February 2009
    But still, I think it's funnier that it's Samus being the Vegan hippie lady of the cartoons.
  • edited February 2009
    Someone's got to be Captain Falcon or I'll cry.
  • edited February 2009
    strong bad man can be the capt falcon:)
  • edited February 2009
    I'm still thinking ideas up, mario435. I'm not saying your ideas are bad or not, but I may/may not use them.

Except for Captain Falcon being Strong Badman. Falcon was originally going to be SB, but it wasn't funny enough. That's really not a bad idea. Maybe I can use C. Falcon as Crack Stuntman!
  • edited February 2009
    The Cheat can be Fox McCloud, or Diddy Kong:D.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.