Brawlstar Runner

2»

Comments

• edited February 2009
    vyperspit wrote: »
    The Cheat can be Fox McCloud, or Diddy Kong:D.
    Um, or, you know, Pikachu, who he looks almost exactly like :p
  • edited February 2009
    Ah, thanks. I'm probably only going to do sbemails, though.

Oh, and for the KOT, I'm doing Wario. XP Any idea whom I should use for the Poopsmith? Bowser, anyone?

NO! BOWSER IS AWESOME THE POOPSMITH IS NOT! USE DEEDEEDEE AS THE POOPSMITH! (if he is already taken, oh well!)
  • edited February 2009
    The Cheat is Pikachu. No questions.
    zoombai wrote: »
    NO! BOWSER IS AWESOME THE POOPSMITH IS NOT! USE DEEDEEDEE AS THE POOPSMITH! (if he is already taken, oh well!)

THANK YOU FOR YOUR REQUEST! BUT THE CONTRAST IS WHAT MAKES IT SO FUNNY! I'M MAKING THE POOPSMITH BOWSER! SO YES!
  • edited February 2009
    Wario for Homsar is a Nice idea
  • edited February 2009
    Wario doesn't speak homstar
  • edited February 2009
    Look, I appreciate the suggestions I'm getting, but I'm not going to say "okay" to all of them. If I don't think they're good, I'm not going to choose them. Is that okay, Lucsar Lucoshi?

Alright, I'm going to be posting the full character list shortly! If anybody has any other ideas, please say so!
  • edited February 2009
    What about Lucario? Which one can be Lucario, Coach Z, or the crazy dude with the beard and wearing a Strong Bad mask(I forgot his name)?
  • edited February 2009
    You mean Senor Cardgage?
  • edited February 2009
    Lucario could be luc-sar/oshi. I say he should be arrow'd guy.
  • edited February 2009
    Look, I appreciate the suggestions I'm getting, but I'm not going to say "okay" to all of them. If I don't think they're good, I'm not going to choose them. Is that okay, Lucsar Lucoshi?

Alright, I'm going to be posting the full character list shortly! If anybody has any other ideas, please say so!

Ok! one thing what i like is Luigi for Coach Z
  • edited February 2009
    Lucoshi wrote: »
    Ok! one thing what i like is Luigi for Coach Z

Okay, I'm starting to get confused. Are you annoyed or is it something else?

And I'm also choosing Snake as Cardgage because 1) He's got a beard and 2) The result will be hilarious XP

If these videos turn out to be pretty big hits, I'll start making Brawl vids of other Homestar media, such as Teen Girl Squad. Well, other Homestar media except Marzipan's Answering Machine.
  • edited February 2009
    Okay, I'm starting to get confused. Are you annoyed or is it something else?

And I'm also choosing Snake as Cardgage because 1) He's got a beard and 2) The result will be hilarious XP

If these videos turn out to be pretty big hits, I'll start making Brawl vids of other Homestar media, such as Teen Girl Squad. Well, other Homestar media except Marzipan's Answering Machine.

i choose it too
  • edited February 2009
    You're welcome? Still confused...
    mario435 wrote: »
    Wario doesn't speak homstar

"That's it, Hom...star! It's WiiWare!"
  • edited February 2009
    um what does that mean:confused:
  • edited February 2009
    I'm making fun of your grammar. I'm your friendly neighborhood Strong Bad :D
  • edited February 2009
    I'm thinking that Homsar would make a good Yoshi, actually. For some reason I can just imagine Homsar randomly swallowing someone whole, then hearing him say *GULP!*
  • edited February 2009
    You know, with your new avatar, I actually thought you were an entirely different person. XP

Hmmm...maybe he could. I'm still thinking about characters, though, so nothing's final.
  • edited February 2009
    Becha didn't know this but... I MAKE VIDEOGAMES! PC Only, Windows Only, and they're fun. I'm trying to make a Homestar smash game called Homestar Seeing Stars. And that probably won't be the finished title. It's still very open to suggestions of content...

That means post some stuff about what I should put in it.
  • edited February 2009
    I'm really not kidding. You can download one of them here. I made it for my daughter who is really into Pokemon right now. I decided to upload it on that site.
  • edited February 2009
    Could you please tell us how your self-plugs have something to do with what the topic's about, duduman56?
  • edited February 2009
    umm...
  • edited May 2009
    what happened to this awesomeness, GIAB

are you still going to make the dubbed clip?

sorry for reviving this thread
  • edited May 2009
    No, don't mind. I'm still trying to think up ideas for these, but there are a few key elements that hinder its progress:

1: I don't know how to take the pictures from my SD card to my computer
    2: Final exams
    3: I'm getting Simpsons Hit & Run in the mail on around Wednesday and I'll be playing that

But I'll have more free time in summer, so I may try to figure out something around then. But it hopefully will be coming. Be patient :)
  • edited May 2009
    1: I don't know how to take the pictures from my SD card to my computer
    2: Final exams
    3: I'm getting Simpsons Hit & Run in the mail on around Wednesday and I'll be playing that

But I'll have more free time in summer, so I may try to figure out something around then. But it hopefully will be coming. Be patient :)

Hit and Run is a great game. Enjoy!

P.S. I can be patient. I understand you are trying and know what you are going through with final exams.
  • edited May 2009
    hit & run?
    i thought that game was suckage...
  • edited May 2009
    suckage my right eye the game is awesome!
  • edited May 2009
    k then. il take your word for it, but ill need another 2 opinions to change my impression.
    *this is a game based off a tv show, you cant blame me for my supisions of suckage*
  • edited May 2009
    I believe that Hit & Run was a good game.
    It had the references and okay gameplay.
    The graphics are good to be PS2-era, I guess.
    I liked it. Especially all the costumes and cars are good.
    But don't take it from me, take it from one of the most famous gaming site.
  • edited June 2009
    I'm liking the game so far. I'm on Apu's level right now. :p
    And I'm still taking up ideas for which cartoon I should do first. I'm thinking of doing a regular HSR toon first, and maybe once I get good at it, a TGS or a Cheat Commandos. No more suggestions on character choices, though, I've already gotten those down. ;)
  • edited June 2009
    Start with something basic, like The Reddish Radish or The Luau. Everyone LOVES the classics!
  • edited June 2009
    My original idea was that sbemail "the movies". But those are pretty good, also. :D
Sign in to comment in this discussion.