everyone watch out!!!!!!! [Mod edit: FAKE. Just ignore them.]

edited July 2014 in The Walking Dead

hello everyone the choices for episode 5 has been leaked i saw them and i want to warning you it contains huge spoilers

Mod Edit:

Don't worry; the choices are blatantly fake. Just move on from it and don't give the trolls who originally created the spoilers any attention.

Comments

• Since when?

• You saw them? Where?

• Please...don´t just don´t talk about SPOILERS!!

• Oh god PLEASE no!

• Considering they aren't even done making the episode I doubt they're real.

• The choices aren't real. Everyone calm down.

• I saw them, they're fake, too determinant and too much wishful thinking in them.

• I'm not a troll :/

• Wait WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY!? I MUST KNOW

• Now we know they're fake, could you tell me what was in them?

My curiosity is getting the better of me :p

I saw them, they're fake, too determinant and too much wishful thinking in them.

• They're fake :P

Rigtail posted: »

Wait WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY!? I MUST KNOW

• Remember these aren't real so don't get your hopes up people.

Choice 1: Relief. Who did you stop from turning into a zombie? You and 0% shot Mike. You and 0% shot Bonnie.

Choice 2: Escape. Who did you escape with from the crowd of walkers? You and 0% escaped with Arvo. You and 0% escaped alone.

Choice 3: Heads or Tails. Where did you set up camp for the night by flipping the coin? You and 0% set up camp in the forest and met Christa by choosing Heads. You and 0% set up camp in Burwood and met Lilly by choosing Tails.

Choice 4: No More Space. Who did you keep in the jeep and who did you keep in the forest? You and 0% took Luke with you. You and 0% took Kenny with you.

Choice 5: Friends Found In Battle. Did you save Kenny/Luke from Luke-Walker or Kenny-Walker? You and 0% saved Kenny/Luke from Luke/Kenny-Walker? You and 0% didn’t.

Choice 6: Did you stay in Wellington or move on? You and 0% moved on with Kenny/Luke and Arvo. You and 0% stayed in Wellington with Christa/Lilly and the baby.

Choice 7: Back to Your Roots: Where did you use the last bullet? You and 0% left it for another time and used the nail file (if you took the nail file from Jane), you and 0% shot the Lee Walker, you and 0% left it for another time and escaped (if you didn’t take the nail file)

Flog61 posted: »

Now we know they're fake, could you tell me what was in them? My curiosity is getting the better of me

• This is the choices

Remember these aren't real so don't get your hopes up people. Choice 1: Relief. Who did you stop from turning into a zombie? You and 0% s

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

We know you're not a troll as you just wanted to warn people but the choices are fake, Blind Sniper just changed the title and added to your original post so that people didn't get scared that they could get spoilt again.

I'm not a troll

• Okay :P thank you

OzzyUK posted: »

We know you're not a troll as you just wanted to warn people but the choices are fake, Blind Sniper just changed the title and added to your original post so that people didn't get scared that they could get spoilt again.

• Like I said they're too much wishful thinking and determined to be real. and Lee Walker? Eh he's either dead or still locked up in that jewelry shop.

This is the choices

• Oh, sorry. By "trolls" I was implying the people who originally created the spoilers - not you. My apologies for that.

I'm not a troll

• Damn, alright. I just noticed now.

Green613 posted: »

They're fake :P

• No no it's ok :)

Oh, sorry. By "trolls" I was implying the people who originally created the spoilers - not you. My apologies for that.

• Just the number of them alone makes it obvious they are fake.

Remember these aren't real so don't get your hopes up people. Choice 1: Relief. Who did you stop from turning into a zombie? You and 0% s

Sign in to comment in this discussion.