Unending Darkness (Walking Dead Interactive Fanfic) Character Submissions

edited August 2014 in Forum Games

Hello, everybody, I'm Clayton and this is the start of a new Walking Dead Interactive Fanfic, I would like to thank all of those who will be joining in on the story, and all of those who will read it.
Though, I have no target amount of people to use in this continuous fanfic, the further you are down on the comment section, the longer it will take for you to be introduced. Mandatory information: the character's name, sex, age, and where the character starts off, country, state, and city (it has to be in North/Central America). Any other information (such as personality traits, and teamwork skills) you want to include can and will influence the story in many different ways.
The story will not be posted up on this thread.

Comments

• edited August 2014

Gender Male Name "Salt" Bill Age Mid 30s Location USA, North Carolina, Raleigh.. TraitsHe's more of a antagonist , kills others who pisses him off, he's manipulative and a good leader, kind of like a small version of the Governor, And he's good at making tough decisions...-He became this way after his loved ones died and he drinks sometimes but only when he's sure it's safe...

• A cold tactician? Cool! I got you down, man.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Gender Male Name "Salt" Bill Age Mid 30s Location USA, North Carolina, Raleigh.. TraitsHe's more of a antagonist , kills others who pisses

• Gender Male Name Spark Age Mid 20's war vet Location Usa, NY lone wolf

Trait's: Anti-hero (Joel TLOU, Joker TDK, Governor, Lee TWD etc) He trusts no one, His no afraid to kill or steal will take any risk to survive, His a manipulator and can pretend to be anyone to sneak into groups or blind people to his true beliefs or objectives a wolf in sheeps clothing. When he truly trusts someone very rare he will do anything for them, His sense of humour is very dark and he is calm under pressure chaos amuses him. His a natural leader he rules with basic set of rules but if you defies them the punishment is severe leading to a concentrated and hard working group.

Expand later anything else you want clay?

• Got you, man. I'm going to try and include characters and places from The Walking Dead, and some of my other fanfics, so you may see some familiar faces.

Markd4547 posted: »

Gender Male Name Spark Age Mid 20's war vet Location Usa, NY lone wolf Trait's: Anti-hero (Joel TLOU, Joker TDK, Governor, Lee TWD etc) H

• Got you, man. I'm going to try and include characters and places from The Walking Dead, and some of my other fanfics, so you may see some familiar faces.

• edited August 2014

Would you guys want a system like this: "Your character's choice will solely depend on you. When given a choice, you will answer it for your character, but if you don't answer within 24 hours, a vote will ensue."?

• edited August 2014

Personally a mass vote is more fun as get to see what sort of reception your character is getting and how they interpret your character through choice. But a trail run would be cool sounds fun :)

Would you guys want a system like this: "Your character's choice will solely depend on you. When given a choice, you will answer it for your character, but if you don't answer within 24 hours, a vote will ensue."?

• edited August 2014

Gender Male Name: Blake Age 11 (USA, Washington D.C.) [family vacation gone wrong]
    Traits: Prefers to be a follower not a leader. Good at using his age as an advantage. (Like Clementine) Can shoot a gun but not properly. Good sense of humor but doesn't know when its not the time to use it. Good at thinking of ideas outside of the box.

• How many characters you can submit?

• Votes it is. That would have gotten annoying the other way. :)

Personally a mass vote is more fun as get to see what sort of reception your character is getting and how they interpret your character through choice. But a trail run would be cool sounds fun

• I'll check that out! Thanks, man, it's great to see you, too.

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/70155/forum-of-the-dead-ch-4-spots-filled-not-accepting-anymore-people-sorry http://www

• Okay, thanks, man! I got you down, too!

Gender Male Name: Blake Age 11 (USA, Washington D.C.) [family vacation gone wrong] Traits: Prefers to be a follower not a leader. Good at u

• edited August 2014

As many as you want! (Preferably not exceeding 20)! :)

How many characters you can submit?

• Great to see you back by the way! Oh and do we describe looks or nah

Okay, thanks, man! I got you down, too!

• If you want to! I'll definitely include it if you do.

Great to see you back by the way! Oh and do we describe looks or nah

• Basically my avatar I guess (My looks haven't really changed in my lifetime besides facial hair) Blake shall wear sweatshirt and jeans.

If you want to! I'll definitely include it if you do.

• Got it, man. Thanks!

Basically my avatar I guess (My looks haven't really changed in my lifetime besides facial hair) Blake shall wear sweatshirt and jeans.

• Hahaha edited it to 20 instead of 100 xD

As many as you want! (Preferably not exceeding 20)!

• SHHHH! Nobody has to know!

Hahaha edited it to 20 instead of 100 xD

• Name: Edward (Ed, Eddie)

Appearance: tall and slim, but pretty muscular guy with shaggy black hair, light skin and blue eyes. Wears red checkered shirt, black t-shirt under it, jeans and gumshoes. Carries a backpack and a guitar.

Personality: he makes his first impression as a jerk. He's teasing and mocking at people we from the group. He also seems kinda selfish sometimes. But that's not true. He cares about his younger brother more than anyone else in this world and he could easily sacrifice himself for Sherman. Edward is a loyal guy, it's hard to make friends with him, but if you do, he will always have your back. He's humane, but pragmatic and he can do not really good things (stealing, robbing, killing in self-defense) to survive if necessary. Ed is someone who keeps the spirit of the group, before ZA he used to play in a band so he still has his guitar and sometimes he plays it for everyone else.

Name: Sherman

Appearance: a tall bit, little bit skinny for his age. Has accurate blonde hair, light skin and big blue eyes. Wears dark blue hoodie, jeans and gumshoes. Carries a backpack.

Personality: Sherman is friendly with strangers, but he keeps his distance. Once someone prove that they're good, Sherman becomes even more friendly. He's calm and serious, likes to read books. He's brave, loyal and even more humane than his older brother. Sherman is strong willed for his age, he's not afraid to see bad stuff happening in the apocalypse. However, he tries to avoid it. This boy has selflessness, he always tries to be useful to the group. Like other boys in his age, Sherman is quite adventurous and curious. He cares about his older brother Edward.

• Oh yeah uhhh I guess Blake will be 5'2" 100 lbs

Got it, man. Thanks!

• Thanks, man! I got that down. Can't wait to how this story will unravel!

Name: Edward (Ed, Eddie) Age: 20 Location: USA, Illinois, Chicago Appearance: tall and slim, but pretty muscular guy with shaggy bl

• Name: Lucy

Appearance: 175 cm tall (5'9''), quiet skinny, red medium lenght hair tied into a ponytail, often wears brown cap

Personality: Reckless, hotheaded, she's constantly trying to prove, that she's tough, very hard-working, isn't afraid to make tough decisions.

She was raised along with two older brothers and sometimes she felt overshadowed. Her dad liked to hunt, even though he mainly was teaching her brothers how to shoot a gun, he tried to teach Lucy some basics, thus her favourite weapon is a hunting rifle.

• edited August 2014

OK here we go again........

Name: Trevor L.(Logan) Mattews

Appearance : Tall-ish (5'7 or 5,8), average skinny, Brown hair , wears a blue shirt with the words "Still Alive" written on it

Personality: Likable, Friendly-ish (unless the person posses threat to his friends), Will go into rage if a friend or girlfriend is killed by anyone (possibly even tries to kill the person or zombie EVEN IF THEIR ON THE SAME GROUP) unless their a girlfriend/friend is the one who causes it in that case he WILL understand, He will find death difficult to move-on from AND finally he is not Afraid to do "WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE" unless it consernes girlfriend/friend

He grew up in in Farmland/countryside and was raised as an able hunter and fisher.We he finished university he went to work as a electrical mechanic (electric fences, electric pressure plates and the occasional military base defences) and gunsmiff (makes bullets and gun and has a proper understanding of how they work and how to disable them). Overall he is a force to be reckoned with

• Can we submit characters privately, or must they be public? Just wondering! Feeling a little self-conscious about the length of what I wrote, is all :P

• Cool character! I got you down.

Pipas posted: »

Name: Lucy Gender: Female Age: 24 Location: USA, Minnesota, Plymouth Appearance: 175 cm tall (5'9''), quiet skinny, red medium l

• It won't end up like last time. Last time I wasn't in a permanent form of residence, now all I have is time to myself, a chair and a laptop.

Lord_EAA posted: »

OK here we go again........ Name: Trevor L.(Logan) Mattews Age: 25 Location : USA (you can decide from there) Appearance : Tall-

• I'm going to start typing Season 1, episode 1. Each episode I'm slowly going to introduce more and more characters (NPCs and late entries). Please, if you still wish to submit any new characters, or if you want to join in, this is the place to submit!

• edited August 2014

If you want to, I don't know how to send it privately over Telltale, but if you want to you can send it to "EDITED", please tell me when you do, so I can edit my email account off of the internet.

sardines posted: »

Can we submit characters privately, or must they be public? Just wondering! Feeling a little self-conscious about the length of what I wrote, is all :P

• Cool, Can't wait

I'm going to start typing Season 1, episode 1. Each episode I'm slowly going to introduce more and more characters (NPCs and late entries).

• YAY.................wait how are you gonna tell this story if most of us are in different states?

I'm going to start typing Season 1, episode 1. Each episode I'm slowly going to introduce more and more characters (NPCs and late entries).

• edited August 2014

YAY.................wait how are you gonna tell this story if most of us are in different states?

double post sry

• Mark why are yo never a "GOOD GUY"?

Gender Male Name Spark Age Mid 20's war vet Location Usa, NY lone wolf Trait's: Anti-hero (Joel TLOU, Joker TDK, Governor, Lee TWD etc) H

• edited August 2014

You each are going to have your own stories. Some of you will flee to other states in search for places known as safe zones, such as Crawford or Wellington. Some of you, can even be founders and leaders of safe zones. Some will meet up, others will never meet, some of you will be enemies, while others strong allies.

Lord_EAA posted: »

YAY.................wait how are you gonna tell this story if most of us are in different states?

• o okay hope you reach your character goals

You each are going to have your own stories. Some of you will flee to other states in search for places known as safe zones, such as Crawfor

• I've sent it over via email, thanks!

If you want to, I don't know how to send it privately over Telltale, but if you want to you can send it to "EDITED", please tell me when you do, so I can edit my email account off of the internet.

• Thank you for submitting! I'll be to change and develop your character's stories due to their emotions and traits! Your character's going to have an interesting story, that I can assure you.

I've sent it over via email, thanks!

• edited August 2014

Name: Sinead

Appearance: 5'3 & thin. Dark brown medium lenght hair. Yellow sweater and blue jeans, with black sneakers. Green eyes.

Personality: Kind of a badass and a good person. She's sarcastic, mysterious, funny, rude with people she doesn't like, impatient, loyal and she doesn't trusts people very easily.

She was doing a voyage around the world when all of this started, to know cultures better, so she knows a lot about history. She loves to sing, but she doesn't likes to sing in front of people. She is against suicide and killing, because she is afraid of it. And she falls in love easily, but she doesn't likes to admit it, she tries to seem strong, but she's not.

• I asked you a question over Yahoo Mail.

I've sent it over via email, thanks!

• How do you pronouce that?

Alive_Clem posted: »

Name: Sinead Age: 21 Location: USA, Chigaco. Appearance: 5'3 & thin. Dark brown medium lenght hair. Yellow sweater and blue jea

Sign in to comment in this discussion.