What do you want to see in this game?

What do you want to see? Certain characters? A place? What do you hope to see?

Comments

• Basically Telltale's the Walking Dead in medievil time without Zombies.

• So, everyone dies?

aldimon posted: »

Basically Telltale's the Walking Dead in medievil time without Zombies.

• Okay, maybe without that part. The game style and the pick what you say stuff though.

dojo32161 posted: »

So, everyone dies?

• I want to be able to see more of Essos than what we saw in the show. I want to learn more of the backstory of Asshai by the Shadow and Dany's dragon eggs. I want to see Tyrion. Oh, and I also want to see Ned's backstory before the start of the story. Basically I want to see the process leading up to the main events of the story, even if it's in a dream sequence or flashback.

• Perfect :')

• A prequel with Eddard Stark!

Alt text

Lol, I'm going to have to marathon all four seasons of GoT before this game comes out. :p

I want to be able to see more of Essos than what we saw in the show. I want to learn more of the backstory of Asshai by the Shadow and Dany'

• edited August 2014

I literally know nothing about GoT

I'm a loser ;-;

• YOU HAVE TO! It won't make any sense otherwise xD

A prequel with Eddard Stark! Lol, I'm going to have to marathon all four seasons of GoT before this game comes out.

• hodor that is all in fact i want to play as hodor

• Same here but I've seen some episodes and just from that its really nice. But don't worry Telltale doesn't usually make you need to have prior knowledge on a franchise to play on of their series.

Twistee posted: »

I literally know nothing about GoT I'm a loser ;-;

• I was waiting for that after the No Hodor No Buy thread.

Hodor

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

Yeah, I need to catch up too, I've been lazy and sleepy all this time...

Fuck this I can't stay up any longer

A prequel with Eddard Stark! Lol, I'm going to have to marathon all four seasons of GoT before this game comes out.

• Asha, Crannogmen, Maybe Davos/Stannis.... But really I just want to see Telltale bring their A-game to this one. It looks like HBO is going to be missing a lot of characters from the upcoming season that should be there, so maybe they're going to let Telltale carry that? I don't know, I hope that the Ironborn aren't completely ignored by the TV show/TTG combo. I want to see telltale make a game that really brings what Game of Thrones and Ice and Fire really are to me, which is violence, deception, and really well written and developed characters.

Also Stoneheart.

• Lol, I will! Just need to watch S3 and 4, and then I'll be good. B]

YOU HAVE TO! It won't make any sense otherwise xD

• edited August 2014

More Eddard Stark.

Oh, and for the love of god, more Iron Born.

• Khal Drogo and his khalasar

• I'll have to do that too(Skipping all the Danaerys scenes, of course), but it will be the first three seasons and the last episode of season for because SOMEBODY deleted all the rest of season 4 from the DVR.

• Yes, more Iron Born for the love of the Drowned God!

More Eddard Stark. Oh, and for the love of god, more Iron Born.

• Omg being a character that has to choose between military tactics and politics would be so bad ass. You dont know how excited I am.

• edited August 2014

Joffrey agrees!

Alt text

Yes, more Iron Born for the love of the Drowned God!

• Jesus...

Alt text

Alt text

I'll have to do that too(Skipping all the Danaerys scenes, of course), but it will be the first three seasons and the last episode of season for because SOMEBODY deleted all the rest of season 4 from the DVR.

• Yeesss!!! Stoneheart! God, I was so mad when they didn't put her in Season 4.

Asha, Crannogmen, Maybe Davos/Stannis.... But really I just want to see Telltale bring their A-game to this one. It looks like HBO is going

• I'm more for The Many-Faced God tbh. >:)

Yes, more Iron Born for the love of the Drowned God!

• Any of the Starks and Lannisters. And minor characters who haven't had much development.

• I really want to see the hound.

• edited August 2014

Even with BOAT?

• edited August 2014

Hodor's origin story.

• I'm a fan of them as well.

I'm more for The Many-Faced God tbh.

• Alt text

I really want to see the hound.

• I have some bad news for you.
    He's dead, yo.

I really want to see the hound.

• I haven't read the books, but at least if they described Ned Stark's history, he wouldn't be able to die.

Other than that, I'd like to see a 400 Days scenario where each episode is a different character, and the last being from a king's perspective (or something similar) as he who can afford the best intel would reveal the inner workings of what's really going on in the previous four episodes, and maybe whether or not one of those characters were able to fool some spies and have different outcomes.

The main thing I'm looking forward to is good, tightly scripted plot twists with very unique characters, but not having them rely on 'magical' explanations to do so.

And considering how TWD season 2 ended, I trust TTG to keep up the quality of their stories, if only so it works well with the books.

• Boobs'n'dragons

• Doesn't matter, we don't know when exactly the game takes place.

• We need epic sword fucking sword fights like this where if your character makes the wrong move they fall off a cliff and die for good.

• edited August 2014

Almost guarantee he's not dead. He's probably off eating chicken somewhere.

• I kind of want to see the Grejoys and the Boltons. There kind of ignored by the show

• Why would you skip all the Daenerys scenes?

I'll have to do that too(Skipping all the Danaerys scenes, of course), but it will be the first three seasons and the last episode of season for because SOMEBODY deleted all the rest of season 4 from the DVR.

• I'm actually kind of hoping that the game takes place during Robert's Rebellion. We hear about it a lot, but to actually see the battle at the trident would be really cool.

I doubt that this will actually happen, but still, it's cool to think about.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.