I wonder about the nudity

Comments

• Approach where the protagonist asked every woman to have sex with him worked fine in the Leisure Suit Larry -series. However you didn't have much choice regarding the sexual orientation of the hero. Flashing your penis in front of a homosexual man did lead to instant game over in one of the games.

Hbh128 posted: »

God I hope not. That was just awkward in Heavy Rain. And fyi, the show isn't famous for nudity, it's the entire HBO network that's famous fo

• TalimancerTalimancer Banned
    edited September 2014

3 Damn hoe you nasty

Hbh128 posted: »

* [SLIP TONGUE] * [TEAR DRESS]

• Sure add me on snapchat ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

SonEdo posted: »

Show me your cunt.

• TTG games are rated M for MATURE so they can go much further in sex scenes or nudity that we've seen so far since it was fitting for TWD or TWAU games.

• edited September 2014

( ͡( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)° ͜( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ͡°) ͡°( ͡( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)° ͜ʖ ͡°))ʖ ͡°)

Talimancer posted: »

Sure add me on snapchat ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Probably just b00bs :P

• No one is happy with what's actually in the show. They always want more.

It isn't all-consuming, thankfully, but when it shows up you know that it isn't being put in there for the sake of the plot. It's just there

• Good, I'm glad. Would have been awkward as hell. "Death by snoo-snoo" trope can take a hike.

dojo32161 posted: »

In The Walking Dead Telltale did remove two instances of mentioning rape. The first was going to be mentioned by Ben, he would say that the

• I wonder all the time.

Alt text

• Nice Microsoft Paint skills you have there.

Butt-head posted: »

I wonder all the time.

• In light of this discussion, I'm going to take the opportunity to be humorous. Or weird. You decide.

HOOOOOOOdor

• Well, everybody watches Game of Thrones just for the sex and the Badass Dragons.

• Not me. I'm in only for dragons.

Well, everybody watches Game of Thrones just for the sex and the Badass Dragons.

• No please don't add nudity.

• Well why not

AhmedAli1 posted: »

No please don't add nudity.

• They did show Nerissa's 80085 in the Pudding and Pie.

Well why not

• Why? Sex a huge part of the series. The show and book both dont shy away from it. I never understand the phobia people have of it compared to violence etc

No please don't add nudity.

• I'm not scared of it.

Why? Sex a huge part of the series. The show and book both dont shy away from it. I never understand the phobia people have of it compared to violence etc

• I covered the screen until the scene ended

They did show Nerissa's 80085 in the Pudding and Pie.

• It's rude

Well why not

• Digga that some pansy ass shiz.

I covered the screen until the scene ended

• Can't argue with that.

Serann posted: »

Nice Microsoft Paint skills you have there.

• Haha. I think so

• ¤¤¤¤

Digga that some pansy ass shiz.

• Have you considered the possibility that maybe Game of Thrones isn't the right franchise for you? Author G. R. R. Martin considers that sexuality is important part of his franchise, so there's a possibility that some less sexual fantasy franchise (like Tolkien's Middle-earth) would be more suitable for your taste.

It's rude

• Listen mate I've never seen the series but I'm interested in the game as I recall they said something about controlling an army, don't go saying this isn't the right franchise as I clearly haven't seen the TV series yet.

Have you considered the possibility that maybe Game of Thrones isn't the right franchise for you? Author G. R. R. Martin considers that sexu

• You misunderstood my intention. I didn't say that you should stay away from Game of Thrones. My point was that if you feel squeamish about nudity and sexuality then you might like some other fantasy franchise better. I just tried to warn you that the Game of Thrones is one of the most sexual fantasy franchises there is. Franchise includes stuff like incest, rape, prostitution etc. In the end it's your own choice if you're all right with all that or not.

Listen mate I've never seen the series but I'm interested in the game as I recall they said something about controlling an army, don't go saying this isn't the right franchise as I clearly haven't seen the TV series yet.

• Oh sorry about that :/ . I really want to get it for iOS I haven't seen the series because I don't have Foxtel though.

You misunderstood my intention. I didn't say that you should stay away from Game of Thrones. My point was that if you feel squeamish about n

• The series is 60% boobs.

Oh sorry about that . I really want to get it for iOS I haven't seen the series because I don't have Foxtel though.

• I hope so.But please,don't make it as awkward as the sex scene in Heavy Rain.

• If you guys await us modders to bring TWAU/ TWD characters into GOT then you're dreams are crushed at this very moment..

GOT and TFTBL will be using and share a new engine.

• Well, would've been awesome to have a sword fight between Lee and Carver.

If you guys await us modders to bring TWAU/ TWD characters into GOT then you're dreams are crushed at this very moment.. GOT and TFTBL will be using and share a new engine.

• Spoilsport.

If you guys await us modders to bring TWAU/ TWD characters into GOT then you're dreams are crushed at this very moment.. GOT and TFTBL will be using and share a new engine.

• It's true anyways, one of the developers confirmed on using a new engine for GOT and TFTBL,

which makes TWD/ TWAU models unusable.

Pipas posted: »

Spoilsport.

• But... but... I can't play games with nudity... :(

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

• People have SFM. Who cares about direct porting in this day and age.

• All praise the SFM

ZeppMan217 posted: »

People have SFM. Who cares about direct porting in this day and age.

• Why

But... but... I can't play games with nudity... Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

• For one, my parents probably wouldn't allow it, and two, I tend to avoid things with sexual nudity.

I might be able to convince my parents otherwise if the nudity is non-sexual.

Why

Sign in to comment in this discussion.