Played the demo at PAX.

2»

Comments

• Try not to go in expecting 2 hours, expect 90 minutes because Telltale is aiming for 90 minute episodes.

The little amount of plot that was shown kept me more interested than in TWAU I'm surprised about that. TWAU was a very unique thril

• So,are you going to buy it?

• no

SwagBeast posted: »

So,are you going to buy it?

• I play all Telltale games on PC so yeah i did notice the game ran slower and also the controls were horrible

TommyW posted: »

Did the game run smoothly or did it have some of the frame rate issues of the walking dead or wolf among us

• Hmm, I figured the frame rate would've been fixed for their newer titles.

I play all Telltale games on PC so yeah i did notice the game ran slower and also the controls were horrible

• It is just a demo though. They probably haven't finished making/fixing it Yet.

Hmm, I figured the frame rate would've been fixed for their newer titles.

• edited September 2014

Poop on that idea made by Telltale, seriously.

dojo32161 posted: »

Try not to go in expecting 2 hours, expect 90 minutes because Telltale is aiming for 90 minute episodes.

• Because you are not interested in the universe or because the demo was so bad?

no

• ...hopefully the episode will last around 2 hours.

*3 hours.

The little amount of plot that was shown kept me more interested than in TWAU I'm surprised about that. TWAU was a very unique thril

• Because I'm not eating Telltale's bullshit anymore.

Because you are not interested in the universe or because the demo was so bad?

• Then why still comment on here if you don't like them anymore? O_o

Because I'm not eating Telltale's bullshit anymore.

• That being...?

Long waiting periods between Episodes without news? Or short Episodes?

• Please...be 2 hours long episodes......I beg......

• Um then what was the point of this thread...?

• I like the community and love TWD to death

Then why still comment on here if you don't like them anymore? O_o

• All the butchering they did to TWDS2 and TWAU

That being...? Long waiting periods between Episodes without news? Or short Episodes?

• I'm possibly the only person from this community who was able to play the demo. I thought people might like my input

Um then what was the point of this thread...?

• Don't get your hopes up. This is Telltale that we're talking about.

It is just a demo though. They probably haven't finished making/fixing it Yet.

• What did they do to pissed you off so much? I found TWAU extremely enjoyable and found TWD S2 to be pretty great. Not season 1 level, but still awesome.

Don't get your hopes up. This is Telltale that we're talking about.

• I will totally buy this day one. I love telltales games.

• I had very few technical issues with twd and twau. The last episode of twau ran really well during the action scenes.

What did they do to pissed you off so much? I found TWAU extremely enjoyable and found TWD S2 to be pretty great. Not season 1 level, but still awesome.

• i have never laughed so hard in my life, Thanks :)

That's because i never found TWAU's plot that interesting.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.