Game of Thrones Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile Warning)

Comments

• edited February 2015

Alt text

• OH MY GOD. /laughs uncontrollably

Jewfreeus posted: »

the cooler way of ramsay coming in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O7YYV86UF0

• Yea everyone has their own opininons and I apperciate yours.

fallandir posted: »

For you.

• yeah he dose look annoyed ^_^. I have admit I love the relationship between them the back and forwards: the teasing and taunting.

• Alt text

Played episode 1 again thought of this when Whithill said his soldiers are worth a hundred pig farmers. PF stands for pig farmers btw.

• Awwwww, that's sooo saaaad!!!

Kyle-2006 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZbOJ5c_Xfc If you look closely you can actually pinpoint the exact moment his heart breaks in two.

• edited February 2015

Oh, F*** THE SHOW RUNNERS!!! The show is great but it's nothing compared to the books.
    He has 2 co-authors for the books and of course his wife and I'm guessing they know what's going to happen and if he dies, well, hopefully they will finish the books in honor of him. If not, I'm gonna learn some necromancy, raise him from the dead, make him finish those damned books and he will have my permission to die.

I have heard that he has discussed the ending with the show-runners of the television series, so if tragedy did strike, at least the show would go on.

• edited February 2015

Jon: Don't eat Snow!

• is that what kit harington is saying? :/

The-Flix posted: »

Jon: Don't eat Snow!

• Was Robb Stark's child was going to be name after Ned Stark? if it was that would make more ironic.

• Yeah Talisa suggests it to Robb at the Red Wedding.

Was Robb Stark's child was going to be name after Ned Stark? if it was that would make more ironic.

• Oh wow. the name "Ned" is cursed then. Thanks for the like have one back.

Kyle-2006 posted: »

Yeah Talisa suggests it to Robb at the Red Wedding.

• I pretty sure he's not really saying that, but it looks like it :P

is that what kit harington is saying?

• edited February 2015

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• I saved this from the screenshots thread before it was lost forever

Alt text

• Go leaves go?

is that what kit harington is saying?

• Yeah, it's that.

Go leaves go?

• well he seems to be at a sports game. so he is probably cheering whatever team he is going for.

I pretty sure he's not really saying that, but it looks like it :P

• Well it would be the team's name he is going for.

Go leaves go?

• : )

Hey that line to Jon Snow is coming out of the wrong Stark.

• edited February 2015

Here's an attempt of my own :).

Alt text

• I'm almost positive he's saying "Go Leafs, go", since a) every hockey game I've ever been to always has people chanting "Go (team name), go!" and b) their jerseys say Toronto Maple Leafs, too.

I pretty sure he's not really saying that, but it looks like it :P

• Or he was, still waiting for the damned 6th book to tell me...

fallandir posted: »

He is.

• Reminds me of slapsgiving xD

stevean2 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqbi2g6rbec

• edited February 2015

Yeah, season 5 could end with book 5 which mean, oh, I so hope it means that book 6 will finally be coming out this year or very early next year, like January or February tops. If George R.R. doesn't finish the book in time and we get a new season of GoT featuring things that still haven't happened in the books I'm going to write a very angry and disappointed letter to Mr. Martin.

It's been 20 years since the first book, I've been to three of his book signings waaaaay before the TV show was even an idea and I've been a huge fan of his for a very long time.

The problem is that the show has a much faster pace than the books, cutting out a lot of material which would be hard to follow in a show like this, I guess, but season 5 could very well end with book 5 because there is a lot of detail in there which the show hasn't been using so much for now. Of course, they could stretch it into 2 seasons if the 6th book doesn't come out in time, but all of the content could be put only into season 5 because a lot of in the book is branching out from the main line the show follows.

Maybe I'm just overthinking this because I really want to read book 6, I mean, every single person's faith is left wide open, some characters we thought dead are maybe coming back, some characters may be dead or alive, the whole situation with the Wall, with Dorne, with Tyrion, Sansa, Bran, even fuc**** Rikkon and Osha, Cersei's fate, who is her Champion (an undead Mountain would be too simple) and Margaery's fate too, what about the Dog, is he really dead, what about Varys's plans he put in motion more then 20 years ago and of course, Stannis, was Ramsey telling the truth in the letter to Snow or, oh, and Snow, will he survive the stabbing and a lot, a lot more.

retroberrii posted: »

It depends on how they do it. Books 4 and 5 happen concurrently just with different characters and I heard the show was gonna do it chronolo

• The show is changing the ending. Youre forgetting book 3 was split into 2 season. Meaning season 5 is actually book 4 and so on. Following the books it was originally planned the show would go 8 seasons due to the split of book 3. However the producers have announced it would end on season 7. Considering if they follow the books season 7 would follow the 6th book. This can only mean that the small changes that weve seen increasingly through the course of the show will only continue until its a completely different storyline from the books. Some events will undoubtedly still happen in both, but the endings will differ.

• I agree about the small changes because all of the information in the books is just to much to be shown on TV and they have to change or they would end up with 20+ season of GoT. I don't have any issues with that because I can't recall a single TV show or movie which truly followed a book it was based on.

My biggest concern is the show ending before the books because George R.R. Martin has a legal obligation to HBO to give them a proper ending which should stay true to the books. The main plot line, the skeleton of the last two books. Maybe they already have it, maybe they don't, but I'm positive he has a general idea of what will happen written down somewhere, probably with some of the more important chapters already finished. We all know his health isn't what it should be and he can take a long freakin' time writing a book.

I'm confident the books will be finished, either by the author himself or his co-authors and wife because they must know him, his ideas and style by heart already. What I'm not so confident about is the show finishing before the actual books. First of all, he is a writer and he has a duty to his oldest fans, those fans who actually went to a library and picked up one of his books, those fans who bought those books, who supported him not only with ASOIAF, but with his other work too long before GoT became a thing.

I still remember the first time I read A Game of Thrones, I was just a kid who loved to read books about knights and queens and dragons. This book had it all, I laughed, I cried, I got scared and embarrassed (12 years old then so yeah) and I read it many times after as the first book became better and better as I grew older. Well, it's been over 13 years since then and I'm still waiting patiently.

I know he's making a lot of money of the show and what not, but it would be very disappointing, sad and rude for the show to end before the books.

retroberrii posted: »

The show is changing the ending. Youre forgetting book 3 was split into 2 season. Meaning season 5 is actually book 4 and so on. Following t

• Why does Theon look like Marty McFly? XD

• No idea, I was just randomly cruising google images and I found this. I found it funny that he's holding a hot dog if you catch my drift.

SivD1 posted: »

Why does Theon look like Marty McFly? XD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.