Tales From The Borderlands meme and fun thread. (Mobile Warning)

dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

So TWAU, TWD, and GOT all have one, so why not this one? You may put anything related to Borderlands that you like (so long as it follows basic guidelines).

Tagged:

Comments

• I'm waiting for someone to post a full playthrough of borderlands 2 since it has a shit ton of memes lol.

• My favorite character in the game, right next to Handsome Jack. :P
    Alt text
    Alt text (source)

Who here has seen the Claptrap Web Series that Gearbox made a few years back? It's pretty hilarious stuff!

• edited September 2014

I have! I forgot about the part where Scooter obtains General Knoxx's robot, pretty funny stuff.

Have you seen the machinima series of Tales from the HQ as well? It's a shame that the first video is marked as a private video for some reason out of the four.

I guess this would be considered the first video now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQ2coXaTM8Y

Deadpoolian posted: »

My favorite character in the game, right next to Handsome Jack. :P (source) Who here has seen the Claptrap Web Series that Gearbox made a few years back? It's pretty hilarious stuff!

• edited September 2014

Fun fact: New-U stations are not canon in the borderlands universe and only exist as a gameplay element.

• I remember those ones! Weren't they made by college students or something? :D

I have! I forgot about the part where Scooter obtains General Knoxx's robot, pretty funny stuff. Have you seen the machinima series of Ta

• edited September 2014

Probably? I think the original video you're referring to was some art sketch slideshow thing that a college student did. I'm going to try to find the video if I can. :)

I remember those ones! Weren't they made by college students or something?

• right because there is no other story holes in that perfect lore

Fun fact: New-U stations are not canon in the borderlands universe and only exist as a gameplay element.

• Lol, what's your problem? Where in my comment have I even claimed that? Calm your tits.

dbarda posted: »

right because there is no other story holes in that perfect lore

• This is a good one.

Alt text

• dont bitch, i said that the game has alot of story holes other then the respawn station. i didnt said you claimed anything

Lol, what's your problem? Where in my comment have I even claimed that? Calm your tits.

• lol

This is a good one.

• if you aren't responding to anything I said, don't reply to my comment. Simple as that.

dont bitch, i said that the game has alot of story holes other then the respawn station. i didnt said you claimed anything

• [removed]

if you aren't responding to anything I said, don't reply to my comment. Simple as that.

• So true...so damn true.

This is a good one.

• Honestly I'm playing borderlands 2 for the first time(my first borderlands games) and truthfully I hate claptrap he annoys me.

My favorite character in the game, right next to Handsome Jack. :P (source) Who here has seen the Claptrap Web Series that Gearbox made a few years back? It's pretty hilarious stuff!

• Glad I wasn't the only one who wondered about this. XD

Alt text

• how is that a troll you retard?

• Talking like that makes you look like one retard.

how is that a troll you retard?

• edited September 2014

so calling you retard makes me look like a retard? are you fucking stupid or somthing?
    OH i see they deside to remove my comments for no reasone so:

so here is my response

"Wow! So mature of you calling random people stupid and commiting grammar mistakes, you are really a retard, BTW stop talking with this much aggressivenes you will look like a troll instead of just retarded"

youre the one came here to call me dumb troll nobody was even talking to you, and english is not my main language you cant even say a word in my language you see me calling you retard for that?

papai46 posted: »

Talking like that makes you look like one retard.

• edited September 2014

Wow! So mature of you calling random people stupid and commiting grammar mistakes, you are really a retard, BTW stop talking with this much aggressivenes you will look like a troll instead of just retarded.

so calling you retard makes me look like a retard? are you fucking stupid or somthing? OH i see they deside to remove my comments for no re

• edited September 2014

[removed]

papai46 posted: »

Wow! So mature of you calling random people stupid and commiting grammar mistakes, you are really a retard, BTW stop talking with this much aggressivenes you will look like a troll instead of just retarded.

• Just don't go around disrespecting people, now have a nice day!

• Alt text

Every. Goddamn. Time.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited November 2014

Alt text Alt text Alt text

• My personal favorite Claptrap moment

• edited November 2014

Well, Rhys is well on his way to become the next Handsome Jack! :P

Alt text
    Alt text (source)

• I always figured that at first it was because Jack's plan revolved around making use of the Vault Hunters and that later Angel kept him out of the New-U system.

• Oh man. It always bugs me that the quick swap slots are upgrades that are only given later on in those games. It makes starting a new game kind of frustrating.

This is a good one.

• Yep. Having it auto-save AFTER you enter a new area would be better. You're never attacked right away, and it sure beats standing there waiting for the save to complete.

Every. Goddamn. Time.

• And I do it every time because he pays me!

• saw this on Tumblr by an official cinematic artist from Telltale XD

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• eaither i didnt got it, or its not funny

saw this on Tumblr by an official cinematic artist from Telltale XD

• Bro, do you even anime/manga?

eaither i didnt got it, or its not funny

• Neat! TFTB Meme thread!

Gonna follow it.

• pierre shorte wrote this?? isnt him the guy who wrote ep 3 or 4 for WD?? what the hell happened???

bloop posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeBkuEzaNDY&feature=player_detailpage

Sign in to comment in this discussion.