Tales From The Borderlands meme and fun thread. (Mobile Warning)

Comments

• Ahh. Good one. Good one.

Poogers555 posted: »

I have no idea why, but at the end Ep 2 this was honestly what was going through my mind :P (Spoilers) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2iyXU-LyYY

• Alt text

Vaughn is Flanders

• same

I have no idea why, but at the end Ep 2 this was honestly what was going through my mind :P (Spoilers) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2iyXU-LyYY

• I thought it was pretty romantic too :)

• STUPID SEXY VAUGHN!

Vaughn is Flanders

• this is clearly fake, where are his abs?

Dapnee posted: »

Basically Vaughn is stoked to buy pizza.

• edited March 2015

Jack was a freaking gold mine in this episode! Especially with his facial expressions.

Alt text

• Jack and Rhys both appreciating just how ripped Vaughn is. Fucking hilarious.

• edited March 2015

Alt text

BRUUH

• You're deff not the one. xD I was like wait whoa whoa whoa at first especially when this dumb-dumb started to smile and acting like they're not gonna die in about 2 minutes. And all the sparkles in his eyes didn't help either. xD

Why is this music not in the game, it would've been so cool. :D

I thought it was pretty romantic too

• Alt text

Deadpoolian posted: »

Jack was a freaking gold mine in this episode! Especially with his facial expressions.

• Is that Kony?

We said we'd never forget... But we did.

• Alt text

STUPID SEXY VAUGHN!

• That would happen if Fiona took her shield...
    Alt text
    Alt text

• The modders are too strong.

Maxdik posted: »

That would happen if Fiona took her shield...

• Ahh... Janey? I think there's something wrong with your spine... Your stomach's kind of on your back.

Maxdik posted: »

That would happen if Fiona took her shield...

• It's not actually TFTBL related, but the Bro scene reminded me a lot of this:

Bro Down

• Was I the only one?

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

;]

• There must be a glitch in the system.

The Yuck option is supposed to be further left! Whose the wise guy who misprogrammed this cheap piece of crap?

Green613 posted: »

Was I the only one? ;]

• Also, Choice D should say "Pick B."

BlueShadiw posted: »

There must be a glitch in the system. The Yuck option is supposed to be further left! Whose the wise guy who misprogrammed this cheap piece of crap?

• Oh, gosh, Ethan. This was pretty short, but hilarious. xD

• edited March 2015

anyone has a meme for the issue the game is having now for the PC where it keeps telling people to update the game but they already updated it though the provided link and the game will not give episode 2 to the person because the TotB servers thinks the person did not update their game yet?

(Sorry very bitter right now that I can't play episode 2 due to this issue Episode 2 is getting on release for countless people who did not install the PC version on the 17th.)

• Even this guy gets it!

Someone's gonna get fired for this...

Also, Choice D should say "Pick B."

• Lol, you guys are both heretics. Go back to whatever cave you nubz crawled out of, filthy Rhysha shippers

Even this guy gets it! Someone's gonna get fired for this...

• royal with cheese

JJledzep posted: »

Should I go for a Big Mac or a Quarter Pounder?

• edited March 2015

Is this a question for 100$ or something? Because the answer is pretty obvious. In the show only one answer is correct and since 3 of them are practically saying the same thing then that leaves only B.

Sorry Green, you shot yourself in the foot here.

Was I the only one? ;]

• Alt text The Nightmare is coming

• Alt text

The Nightmare is coming

• I'll have you know that our cave is lined with the righteous truth that is Rhysha.

It's also next to your cave, which is filled to the brim of lies and deceit.

Lol, you guys are both heretics. Go back to whatever cave you nubz crawled out of, filthy Rhysha shippers

• Alt text

Pipas posted: »

Is this a question for 100$ or something? Because the answer is pretty obvious. In the show only one answer is correct and since 3 of them a

• the guilty king supports you

continue.

I'll have you know that our cave is lined with the righteous truth that is Rhysha. It's also next to your cave, which is filled to the brim of lies and deceit.

• edited March 2015

Had to choose it just for the Back To The Future reference...

Alt text

• Alt text Episode 3 screenshot leaked

• [broship intensifies]

Quiff posted: »

BRUUH

• I hope there will be hand puns at some point. Especially when things for Rhys are gonna get out of hand. I'm hopin'.

• Alt text

Dunt worry Green your not the only one on team Rhyona im with you till the end when sasha gets crushed (accidentaly) by a car huehuehue

Lol, you guys are both heretics. Go back to whatever cave you nubz crawled out of, filthy Rhysha shippers

• edited March 2015

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.