Tales From The Borderlands meme and fun thread. (Mobile Warning)

Comments

• edited August 2015

It would be a bit mature :( but there is always that R rated cartoon about a cat (I remember his name because I never watched it just heard about it, I think it's Fitz the cat.)

PS: It is from Cartoon Network, I binged watched it from season 1 to 5 after those 2 episodes.....I was pretty bored. However the show was actually pretty entertaining, I do have a love for LEGO and I do like Ninjas so, yeah.

EDIT: Researched on Google it is "Fritz the cat" and it was rated X not R. Its contains racism, sex and other adult themes, funny the first time I heard about this was a video by Gnoggin on youtube.

ZapThroat posted: »

That’d be the ultimate hilarity,but don’t you think borderlands is a bit too mature for something like LEGO?But still,the idea itself is gre

• edited August 2015

enter image description here

• yeah thats it

TomatoSoup posted: »

haha yes this

• i would love a spin off game lke LEGO borderlands

Yami_Wolf posted: »

I was bored and was flicking TV channels and saw this: First thought: LEGO Borderlands! What!!!! Second thought: Oh it say it is LE

• why does jack look high in this pic?

• enter image description here

Some super bad edits I did while I was bored. James Franco and Seth Rogen got nothin on Rhys and Vaughn's bromance.
    (And yes, Vaughn lost his abs)

• Annnnd it's ruined! I won't get these images out of my mind now.

Some super bad edits I did while I was bored. James Franco and Seth Rogen got nothin on Rhys and Vaughn's bromance. (And yes, Vaughn lost his abs)

Some super bad edits I did while I was bored. James Franco and Seth Rogen got nothin on Rhys and Vaughn's bromance. (And yes, Vaughn lost his abs)

• NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!

YESTERDAY, YOU SAID TOMORROW, SO JUST DO IT! MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!

• Presses button, gets telepored to space with a Space core

• IF YOU'RE TIRED OF STARTING OVER, STOP. GIVING. UP.

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!

BRUH...

why does jack look high in this pic?

• this is how they get to helios in ep4

How could I not

• How could you not.

Poogers555 posted: »

How could I not

• Thug life

How could I not

• Damn, Finch is super cool. He has double glasses.

How could I not

• I think I lost brain cells watching that, and I had a wonderful time doing so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oc4pL-XJTMQ

• /giggles stupidly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llT1pOif7Po

• Wow, that was synched really well with the lyrics! Gonna have to head on over to Youtubes and +Like!

So I found this video, and I thought it was cool. Haven't seen any Tales music videos yet besides this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjzXjo1rqUw

• Both videos are from Gametoid Studios on Youtube:

enter link description here

enter link description here

• edited August 2015

Haha. Sorry about that, but thanks!

nursethalia posted: »

I think I lost brain cells watching that, and I had a wonderful time doing so.

• I thought it was Lego Wilhelm...

Yami_Wolf posted: »

I was bored and was flicking TV channels and saw this: First thought: LEGO Borderlands! What!!!! Second thought: Oh it say it is LE

• edited August 2015

Lemme share some screensies

And my personal favourite.

• That's nice animating there.

nursethalia posted: »

Both videos are from Gametoid Studios on Youtube: enter link description here enter link description here

• I loved Jack's Peter Pan-esque flying, too - It was just so whimsically absurd, like him sitting on the mushroom in ep 3 (which was very Alice in Wonderland).

Disney Jack is best Jack!

SCR4P-TP posted: »

Lemme share some screensies And my personal favourite.

• The first image I read

''SUPER NICE: He had a huge dick''

NSFW :D

• (I've been meaning to work on this since the wait between episode 2 and 3, but was too lazy to cut the faces out.)

Sometime before episode 1

Vasquez "Let's cut your mom out of the deal. She won't even notice."

somewhere else on Pandora

Vallory "I don't know why, but I'm going to kick Vasquez's ass tomorrow."

• I forgot to show off my spy wear in TF2. (And I might as well, since I had to learn Texas Hold 'em to get Jack's mask.)

• Jack flying fucking killed me when I first saw that, that may be my new favorite Jack line ever.

• edited August 2015

I find this very amusing.

• Jack always enjoys himself immensely, which makes it hard not to enjoy him. There, there is a man who is happy to be him. Que I Got to Be Me by Sinatra

I loved Jack's Peter Pan-esque flying, too - It was just so whimsically absurd, like him sitting on the mushroom in ep 3 (which was very Alice in Wonderland). Disney Jack is best Jack!

• lol i wish that was an actual episode of simpson like family guy did for star wars

• Ahahaha, I love Handsome Homer!

Even though Hank Scorpio would be a much better fit.

"By the way, pumpkin, what's your least favourite planet? Pandora or Elpis?"

"Pandora."

"Haha, no one ever says Elpis..."

• Well, you should look at this, my such a dear friend

Ahahaha, I love Handsome Homer! Even though Hank Scorpio would be a much better fit. "By the way, pumpkin, what's your least favourite planet? Pandora or Elpis?" "Pandora." "Haha, no one ever says Elpis..."

• Nooo, it's not showing up and the anticipation is killing me - If it's some sort of Hank Scorpio/Handsome Jack ultimate villain mash-up I must see it!

Well, you should look at this, my such a dear friend

• Rhys ain't never had a friend like Handsome Jack... ;)

I loved Jack's Peter Pan-esque flying, too - It was just so whimsically absurd, like him sitting on the mushroom in ep 3 (which was very Alice in Wonderland). Disney Jack is best Jack!

• you can walk in most water in bl2 some water is freezing and slowly killing you but i dont remember insta-death water

Sign in to comment in this discussion.