When will we get news about the release date?

Comments

• The waiting is so horrible. I need some telltale games or I'm gonna die! :D

• edited October 2014

You guys sound like an exclusive club of hipsters.

In a hipster voice: "Yeah, we just like to do things a little differently here at Telltale from everyone else in the mainstream. We don't like to conform to the gaming society's standards, you know?".

Edit: Also "Before the end of the year" roughly translates to December 31. And even that isn't concrete, they just said "planning" and we know how often Telltale's "plans" change. Why even call them "plans" at this point when they are never adhered to anyway? This means TFTB has a small percent chance of coming out the end of this year and even more likely will come out the beginning of next. This pushes back Telltales's GoT game to probably Spring 2015.

puzzlebox posted: »

Hello there! It's so awesome that people are pumped for the season premiere to happen (I'm one of them!). The thing about Telltale is th

• "or I'm gonna die! :D"

Surprisingly happy...

WalkerHH93 posted: »

The waiting is so horrible. I need some telltale games or I'm gonna die!

• This means TFTB has a small percent chance of coming out the end of this year and even more likely will come out the beginning of next. This pushes back Telltales's GoT game to probably Spring 2015.

Telltale has frequently used unique teams for each game - and more recently (according to online interviews and articles), each episode even. I'd think one game's schedule should seldom affect another series. I am not Telltale staff - only a volunteer moderator making educated guesses - so don't take that as a concrete fact.

In a hipster voice: "Yeah, we just like to do things a little differently here at Telltale from everyone else in the mainstream. We don't like to conform to the gaming society's standards, you know?"

Well, I'd hardly call episodic point and click adventure games the norm, so they can at least say with confidence that they don't take the conventional path.

pavi132 posted: »

You guys sound like an exclusive club of hipsters. In a hipster voice: "Yeah, we just like to do things a little differently here at Tell

• ElliasEllias Banned
    edited October 2014

It is so Extremely sad how they're going on with their radio silence bull shit again. This pretty much tops it for me and is the cherry to the shit cake.

Thanks telltale but i've pretty much gave up with this kind of treatment back in season 2 of TWD. I'm honestly considering in watching this game on youtube. Hell no i'm not buying it at all. This is just ridiculous. i truly feel for you fans who are waiting and going through this.

Just to let you guys know though, from somebody who's experienced this kind of treatment twice...... it doesn't get better lol. If anything, it'll probably get worse like the wolf among us.

• What do you want them to do? People complain when they don't say anything, and they complain when they say soon every 2 seconds. Do you want them to release an unfinished product? Then have people complain that this game is awful? They also just released a teaser for their game of thrones game, and season 2 of TWD ended a little over a month ago. This is also how Telltale has always done things, they work on the game till the last possible minute so it can be the best that it can be, I don't see the problem here.

Ellias posted: »

It is so Extremely sad how they're going on with their radio silence bull shit again. This pretty much tops it for me and is the cherry to t

• [removed]

Green613 posted: »

What do you want them to do? People complain when they don't say anything, and they complain when they say soon every 2 seconds. Do you want

• Nah, I think you're just here because you want to hate because you have nothing better to do. I really don't see the point of coming into a thread of a game you know almost nothing about, and talking about how you can't take Telltales bullshit anymore and how you're going to just watch it on youtube instead of buying it.

• You're right, I really do not have anything better to do right now. When I'm on the forums I'm on the lowest point of my day and bored lol. But, I'm assuming you lack simple brain functions so, it's not really hate it's the radio silence. Amazing how you have such patience. But you are a sheep anyways and telltale will always get a pretty penny from fans like you who they can disrespect and treat like trash.

you're fine with it so rock on boy!!

Nah, I think you're just here because you want to hate because you have nothing better to do. I really don't see the point of coming into a

• But, I'm assuming you lack simple brain functions so

Yeah, the insults just show me more and more how immature you are. Also I'm not the one coming into a thread raging about how Telltale can't give news on a game that probably isn't even closed to being finished yet, but yeah keep on proving to me how childish you are, it's pitiful really.

You're right, I really do not have anything better to do right now. When I'm on the forums I'm on the lowest point of my day and bored lol.

• the fact that you stalk me and are obsessed with me (safe to say) shows how immature you are. Also tells me a bunch. If you cannot take a insult then what are you doing on the internet? You're here assuming when I clearly state the reason why I left that comment. I guess you didn't catch it on by the 5th reread? Is it really that complicated?

It's funny how you focus on that. Keep being a true "loyal" fan of theirs. I'm pretty much done lol.

But, I'm assuming you lack simple brain functions so Yeah, the insults just show me more and more how immature you are. Also I'm not

• edited October 2014

the fact that you stalk me and are obsessed with me

Are you really that desperate for insults? Why would I wanna stalk someone like you?

If you cannot take a insult

I never said I can't take an insult, I'm just pointing out that it's pitiful how you need insults to have a conversation with someone on the internet.

the fact that you stalk me and are obsessed with me (safe to say) shows how immature you are. Also tells me a bunch. If you cannot take a in

• Why would I stalk someone like you

Well the fact that you reply to majority of my comments says otherwise. Is that an insult you took personally now? Lol.

I never said I can't take an insult, I'm just pointing out that it's pitiful how you need insults to have a conversation with someone on the internet.

Your attitude says otherwise as well. Here you are raging throwing a little hissy fit because somebody over the internet pisses you off. And that last sentence really applies to you. Was I asking some little fan to reply to me? Of course not. You engaged so that applies to you. Like you always engage and reply to my comments. So really, you're the one that's pitiful and sad. And ironic lol.

the fact that you stalk me and are obsessed with me Are you really that desperate for insults? Why would I wanna stalk someone like

• majority of my comments

Keep thinking that.

Here you are raging throwing a little hissy fit

I seem to have kept my calm over this little "debate", and all you seem to be doing is raging and throwing insults around, you really are making up these replies lol.

Why would I stalk someone like you Well the fact that you reply to majority of my comments says otherwise. Is that an insult you too

• Not really. But I forgot one of the guidelines in the forums. Please do not reply because of personal issues but rather stay on topic.

Quit venting your anger and emotions i've caused you with this keyboard and keep it in. Stop replying if it's off topic. Thank you.

majority of my comments Keep thinking that. Here you are raging throwing a little hissy fit I seem to have kept my cal

• You really haven't caused me any anger if that's what you think. But if it makes you feel any better, I feel really sad for you, since you can't back up your point, and are just reusing your previous replies at this point. ;( There, I shed a tear.

Not really. But I forgot one of the guidelines in the forums. Please do not reply because of personal issues but rather stay on topic. Qu

• 1.3 If you think a certain topic is not worth discussing, don't try to destroy the ongoing discussion. Just refrain from posting in that thread.

You really haven't caused me any anger if that's what you think. But if it makes you feel any better, I feel really sad for you, since you can't back up your point, and are just reusing your previous replies at this point. ;( There, I shed a tear.

• All right, if you're finished, then I'm finished too. Cya

1.3 If you think a certain topic is not worth discussing, don't try to destroy the ongoing discussion. Just refrain from posting in that thread.

• edited October 2014

I don't say it will be delayed because I believe they use the same team for each game. I think it will happen due to marketing. You don't want one of your releases diluting the hype behind your other release and you want to have time for marketing one and then the other rather than both at the same time. They want people with cash on hand to impulse purchase the game on release. They don't want consumers trying to decide and pick and choose one of the two games, just to forget about the other one down the line (this is talking about the casual/average person, not hardcore fans, of course). They could finish the games on the same day, and still one would be delayed at least a month, most likely more.

In fact, if I were to hazard a guess, I'd say there is a possibility that they are done, or close to it, with TFTB, but because of the release of Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, they are being forced to wait a while before releasing their own title, in order to maximize profits.

This means TFTB has a small percent chance of coming out the end of this year and even more likely will come out the beginning of next. This

• and don't let the door hit you on the way out. Next time, please stay on topic rather vent your personal feelings. Pitiful. Have a great day.

All right, if you're finished, then I'm finished too. Cya

• I thought you were done? And I was replying to your original post in the first place, so if my first reply wasn't on topic then your first post wasn't on topic either. Why don't you actually think intelligently and use your brain when you make these replies?

and don't let the door hit you on the way out. Next time, please stay on topic rather vent your personal feelings. Pitiful. Have a great day.

• Why don't you actually think intelligently and use your brain when you make these replies?

I thought insulting was for the pathetic and the ragers? Lol hypocrisy and idiocy at it's finest. You mad? I can see fumes coming out of your nose and ears. Sit down and think about stuff before you reply.

I thought you were done? And I was replying to your original post in the first place, so if my first reply wasn't on topic then your first p

• You really can't see anything, it's just a bunch of text. Also stop pulling these replies from nothing, you're literally manufacturing that I'm "mad" when I really haven't showed any signs of being angry.

Why don't you actually think intelligently and use your brain when you make these replies? I thought insulting was for the pathetic

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

@Green613 This isn't aimed at you specifically but i am replying to you as it's the last post.

I needed to remove some of the comments as they where mildly insulting, can you both please end this disagreement without any more insults or if you do want to discuss this can you do so in a civil manner.

What do you want them to do? People complain when they don't say anything, and they complain when they say soon every 2 seconds. Do you want

• I'm good with ending this.

OzzyUK posted: »

@Green613 This isn't aimed at you specifically but i am replying to you as it's the last post. I needed to remove some of the comments as

• Lol thank you ozzy, and sure thing :) Thanks for reading them.

OzzyUK posted: »

@Green613 This isn't aimed at you specifically but i am replying to you as it's the last post. I needed to remove some of the comments as

• Yeah that's me! Always happy! :)

"or I'm gonna die! " Surprisingly happy...

• Alt text

waiting, waiting, and more waiting.....-_-

• Exitment sesure!

puzzlebox posted: »

Hello there! It's so awesome that people are pumped for the season premiere to happen (I'm one of them!). The thing about Telltale is th

• Well its nearly here. They said this fall. We still have 2 weeks of october and november. So max 7 weeks and we will play TftB! :D

waiting, waiting, and more waiting.....-_-

• thanks I didn't know about the fall bit

Well its nearly here. They said this fall. We still have 2 weeks of october and november. So max 7 weeks and we will play TftB!

• edited October 2014

No problem dreamcatcher, but we cant be sure about telltale. Maybe they will release it even at the 31st of december.. still this year.. ^^

thanks I didn't know about the fall bit

• yeah that is what I am afraid of, this year for some months some of the series - example wolf among us and the walking dead, were put on hold for 2/3 months just depending on what you play the episodes on. This happens be cause they were working tales of the boarderlands and game of thrones. Tell-tale is under a lot of pressure since these are big series they are taking part in, they can be easily push to next year.

No problem dreamcatcher, but we cant be sure about telltale. Maybe they will release it even at the 31st of december.. still this year.. ^^

• Actually, recent interviews from Telltale do indicate that they want to have multiple consecutive series going on at once.

The consecutive seasons of Wolf Among Us and Walking Dead Season 2 seem to have been Telltale's test run of that idea.

pavi132 posted: »

I don't say it will be delayed because I believe they use the same team for each game. I think it will happen due to marketing. You don't wa

• In a few days its november. Let's hope for a november release. Seems like GoT will come out this december cause "Winter is coming".

• fingers crossed, for a November release

Alt text

In a few days its november. Let's hope for a november release. Seems like GoT will come out this december cause "Winter is coming".

• I hope for 19th of november..my birthday! :D

Alt text

fingers crossed, for a November release

• I hope it works out for you, happy birthday for the 19th

Alt text

I hope for 19th of november..my birthday!

• I'm hoping for news in November now.

Well seems like we wont get any news til october.

• edited October 2014

EDIT: Thanks thedreamcatcher! :)

Better now? xD

I hope it works out for you, happy birthday for the 19th

Sign in to comment in this discussion.