Wallace & Gromit in The Last Resort - Now available to download!

2»

Comments

• edited May 2009
    I can't get the chase tune from FotB out of my head :( And the second episode is equally awesome in that regard, the main theme and the variation of Major Crum's theme are great. If the quailty remains this good for the last episodes I may end up liking it better than Sam & Max's :D
  • edited May 2009
    The variation of Major Crum's theme are great. If the quailty remains this good for the last episodes I may end up liking it better than Sam & Max's :D

Oh, how could I forgot Major Crum's theme variation, though Sam and Max will always have a place in my heart!
  • edited May 2009
    I liked Fright of the Bumblebees, but my gosh, I LOVED LOVED LOVED The Last Resort. Thank you, Telltale. Thank you. :D
  • edited May 2009
    i have not played wallace and gromit's grand adventures yet so i want to know something. what exactly can you do after you complete an episode. is there an extended play like SBCG4AP.

P.S when will we get screenshots and gameplay of Episode 3:Muzzled!
  • edited May 2009
    There's an ongoing battle between grandfather and granddaughter to play W&G, the trouble we have is using the bookmarks in any meaningful way. Ideally, some for of 2-player marker that allows each player to progress at thier own rate. Which is a real pain for the person who is in front, and knows all the answers (well, to speed up the catchup). How do others do it to allow two players to successfully navigate their wa round W&G's universe?

Oh, and as everyne else has noted, the quality of the graphics and music is just stunning, I hope it becomes a runaway success....
  • edited May 2009
    Since the savegames seem to be stored on a per user basis, just run the game under a different windows account.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2009
    Buzby wrote: »
    There's an ongoing battle between grandfather and granddaughter to play W&G, the trouble we have is using the bookmarks in any meaningful way. Ideally, some for of 2-player marker that allows each player to progress at thier own rate. Which is a real pain for the person who is in front, and knows all the answers (well, to speed up the catchup). How do others do it to allow two players to successfully navigate their wa round W&G's universe?

Oh, and as everyne else has noted, the quality of the graphics and music is just stunning, I hope it becomes a runaway success....

One person can play on Bookmark 1 and one person can play on Bookmark 2 -- bookmarks are just traditional savegames. Just be sure, like a regular old savegame, to actually save to that bookmark before you quit.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.