Episode One Release Date

I was thinking about when the first episode is gonna be released. First they said it's gonna be out in the end of summer, then this fall, and lastly in winter. Are they gonna release the demo what was at PAX? Also, are they working on the Game of Thrones? - If they do then that's why there's still no information of this game. What do you guys think?

Comments

• It's probably taking so long because they want to fine-tune the game some more and plus probably because they're working on game of thrones at the same time.

• My guess is sometime in late November for Tales From The Borderlands and Game Of Thrones will probably release sometime in December.

• I kinda hope it will be October, as that's when Borderlands Pre-sequel! will release.

• Yeah if I'm working on something I want it to be perfect too, so I understand they want this game to be awesome. I really hope the game will come out in October as well, but if they think it'll be better if they work on it a little bit more, then it's O.K. to me. Still I'm a bit impatient, because it's looks so damn cool! Also, from what I've heard the game it will be kinda like the Heavy Rain - if you fail in combat at a point then there's no GAME OVER, the story will continue in an other way or something, and it's interesting that now we have two protagonist. Oh, and I love that flash card thing.

• Jesus! Like Heavy Rain? Is that really true? Damn, I hope this happens, because it will truly surpass Walking Dead and The Wolf Among Us.

MarteenPyro posted: »

Yeah if I'm working on something I want it to be perfect too, so I understand they want this game to be awesome. I really hope the game will

• Plus the next walking dead season in their free time.

It's probably taking so long because they want to fine-tune the game some more and plus probably because they're working on game of thrones at the same time.

• Yeah I would love that to happen. It gives us more free hand to change some stuff in the game, so the whole story or just little things can come out in another way. Still, maybe they're not gonna do that, but that would be new and interesting.

Jesus! Like Heavy Rain? Is that really true? Damn, I hope this happens, because it will truly surpass Walking Dead and The Wolf Among Us.

• Also I'm curious about determinant characters, like it was in The Walking Dead and in The Wolf Among Us. Maybe Vaughn will be one of those whose lives are up to us, and maybe that goes with Rhys and Fiona as well. Lastly with the ending stuff, in TWD Season 1 and in TWAU (Season 1) there weren't big differences with how you ended the game, so some things were there whatever we did. I hope this game will offer us endings with BIG-BIGby differences like it was in TWD Season 2.

• edited September 2014

its a borderlands game! its going to be a bloodbath and LOOT! while TWAU is about mystery and murder.. not everyone is going to die! but with TWD and tales from borderlands its about the world itself, and pandora is not for kids lol. i think alot of people will die not as much as TWD! but there will be moments since its a telltale game. but the difference between them is that borderands world is crazy over the top- hilarious! while TWD is dark and unforgiving... so if you are in pandora and you're playing as Ryse or Fiona, you cant be nice! the borderlands universe isnt about being nice and such... if you are nice all the time they'll be confused as hell. LOL! so when i play as ryse or fiona i will be a D$%ck haha! i will kill to achieve things! while TWD is the opposite of that, its about trusting and surviving and what not....

so you'll kill and LOOT and wont feel bad about it! and the characters is crazy as hell.... normal is not a good thing in the borderladns universe!! Also, cant wait!!!!

Also I'm curious about determinant characters, like it was in The Walking Dead and in The Wolf Among Us. Maybe Vaughn will be one of those w

• XD Yeah, it would be weird in the Borderlands' universe to be a nice and polite guy/girl. I know there's gonna be loot, and from what I've heard it's gonna be useful in other Borderlands games in the future. Also it's up to us who's gonna be the person we pickpocket or backstab. And I like killing in games as well, I'm always being a scumbag and near the end I become a good guy (in every game, except the ME trilogy) and if there's anything I can pick up, I get it no matter what. Plus B. is a really funny game.

Oh, and I'm really curious how did Rhys got that robotic arm and that blue eye which he can use to scan computers.

Mercyva posted: »

its a borderlands game! its going to be a bloodbath and LOOT! while TWAU is about mystery and murder.. not everyone is going to die! but wit

• edited September 2014

what do you mean by pickpocket or backstab? damn. for me its all about the character if i like him or her, gonna stick by it, if not then i'll be mean as hell. LOL i cant choose though!

mee too!!! like i can tease a little but if its a life or death, i think about my actions xD
    what i like about it, is that i wont cry anymore!!! lol TWD dried all my tears mannn
    as far as Rhys i am not sure about him... i like fiona even though i dont know anything about her, but hearing that rhys is obsessed and want to be like handsome jack is what throwing me off! i want him to be cool and original, i dont want to be a copy :(
    but i hope when we play him i understand him better and not hate him more xD i hope his development is gonna win me over!
    also asking you, who you wanna play in the original game if you had the chance??
    for me its, Krieg/Tiny tina/Maya/lillith :D

XD Yeah, it would be weird in the Borderlands' universe to be a nice and polite guy/girl. I know there's gonna be loot, and from what I've h

• I think they are just starting writing, so it isn't taking up a large portion of their time. I doubt any of the voice acting or animation is even close to getting started

blueneon posted: »

Plus the next walking dead season in their free time.

• Telltale has been pushing the release date for some time now... I really hope they didn't mean it when they said winter. I would love for it to come next month and Game of Thrones in December and they will come out together over the next year like Walking Dead s2 and Wolf did.

• First they said it's gonna be out in the end of summer, then this fall, and lastly in winter

Typical Telltale shooting themselves in the foot with timetables they can't live up to.

• Yeah, they are probably still thinking who the main character will be.

I think they are just starting writing, so it isn't taking up a large portion of their time. I doubt any of the voice acting or animation is even close to getting started

• I got to excited when I saw the thread title... :(

• I'm sorry XD

I got to excited when I saw the thread title...

• I totally agree with you, Rhys should be his own man and not trying to be another. The story will tell us eventually why is he copying HJ. Fiona is really bad@ss with that cool hat, and I like the things she's a con artist, so she's just want to make more and more money which is my style - get everything! Rhys is a company guy, with cool robotic arm, and they said he has it because he likes to hack stuff. They also said he's gonna throw some jokes at the wrong time, like I do in really bad situations... And I love Krieg, he was awesome in B2, also the sirens of course, there's a picture and they say he's gonna show up in TFTB - Zer0, oh and Mordecai and Tiny Tina that unstable little girl.

Mercyva posted: »

what do you mean by pickpocket or backstab? damn. for me its all about the character if i like him or her, gonna stick by it, if not then i'

• We still don't know what really happend with Christa, but maybe she's just dead. There's Lilly, we got no word from her, and Eddie from the DLC - hell he's one of my favourites, Nate and the other playable characters from the DLC, or if you got the ending with Jane and the Family in season 2, then the little boy maybe.
    Or maybe there's gonna be a whole new story with whole new characters and we can control more people, not just one.
    But yeah, I don't think they're gonna come up with TWD this year or in 2015.

Yeah, they are probably still thinking who the main character will be.

• Sees title

Alt text

Sees comments

Alt text

• Oh, and with the pickpocket and backstab, they said it's like who you're lying to and steal their stuff.
    Also I'm sure there's gonna be consequences with who we're lying to. And Marcus is gonna be in this game, surly Claptrap, some other Vault Hunters.
    I know Yvette, Vaughn (his voice actor is Chris Hardwick) are Rhys' (Sam Witwer) friends, Fiona's friend/friends gonna be in it of course, a guy named August (Nolan North) and his girlfriend Sasha, also there's a guy with a beautiful beard name Hugo Vasquez (Patrick Warburton) - Rhys' boss, are all gonna be in this game.
    I'm just said I couldn't play the demo at PAX Prime...

I totally agree with you, Rhys should be his own man and not trying to be another. The story will tell us eventually why is he copying HJ. F

• edited September 2014

Sorry XD

BlueShadiw posted: »

Sees title Sees comments

• I'm ready to go through the wait process again! I'm sure it will be worth it! ;D

• They have said that not all loose ends can be tied, so don 't be suprised if we don 't really hear anything from the about those characters. And let 's be honest here, would you get more buthurt if you never had a game with Clementine in it or if you never learned what happened to Crista?

• edited September 2014

Actually I love mystery in movies and games, I'm just sad about Eddie XD And with Christa, I don't mind if we'll never know what happend to her. I would love to see Clem as an adult, because when I'm thinking of TWD and how's it gonna continue, I always imagine her as a grown up. But if they want (a) new protagonist(s) I'm good with that too.
    Actually this game from TTG kinda similar to ME, Shepard's story is ended, Clementine's should too maybe.

They have said that not all loose ends can be tied, so don 't be suprised if we don 't really hear anything from the about those characters.

• I really like Eddie too. About Crista it is not that I don 't like her. Just I don 't really care about her. And about the second part, maybe you are right. I wouldn 't like Clem 's story ending here but it could be a lot worst. And I honestly wouln 't mind continouing with her, I would love to. But it would be better than just seeing her geting killed of or something.

Actually I love mystery in movies and games, I'm just sad about Eddie XD And with Christa, I don't mind if we'll never know what happend to

• Or maybe we could meet with her with another protagonist, but yeah I totally agree with you.

I really like Eddie too. About Crista it is not that I don 't like her. Just I don 't really care about her. And about the second part, mayb

• I want Clem to be in there. Not neccesserily as the protagonist, but I want her to be there. You know, meet up with her or something, as you do.

Or maybe we could meet with her with another protagonist, but yeah I totally agree with you.

• edited September 2014

Maybe they're gonna get their hands on TWAU first. That cliffhanger was mind=blown...

I want Clem to be in there. Not neccesserily as the protagonist, but I want her to be there. You know, meet up with her or something, as you do.

• Yeah, I wouldn 't mind having one more season of the wolf. WHO WOULD? I mean, I know that some people say that it would probably not be as good as the first one but if they were givven it no one, NO ONE, who liked the first one would turn it down.

Maybe they're gonna get their hands on TWAU first. That cliffhanger was mind=blown...

• Hell Yeah! I like TWAU better than TWD, and I can't wait to see why Nerissa said those things what Faith.
    In the end the last line was, "I'll see you around... Wolf." And I think that "Nerissa" wasn't N. who we met, it's more likely that who we met was Faith, and the girl's head what we found was Nerissa's.
    Also, I'd like to see that Farm.

Yeah, I wouldn 't mind having one more season of the wolf. WHO WOULD? I mean, I know that some people say that it would probably not be as good as the first one but if they were givven it no one, NO ONE, who liked the first one would turn it down.

• I like them both about equally. And I think that Nerrisa is Nerrisa. I mean if she was not why didn 't she take her glamour off? Just so she could talk to Bigby? It doesn 't really make sence. And now she could talk about everything. and she pretty much did. Also why didn 't she go back to Lawrence (if he is alive)? I mean it wuld make sence if we didn 't know, but you know just a theory. We must get a clerriffication. MUST!

Hell Yeah! I like TWAU better than TWD, and I can't wait to see why Nerissa said those things what Faith. In the end the last line was, "I'

• Maybe she wanted her living as a secret, also if we don't open that kinda voodoo-ish little thing (I don't really know how's that thing called, what we found in Lilly's pocket - there was Snow's hair and a picture of her in it), then the glamour's not gonna go off. I never read the Fables comic series, but people said Fatih is in it, and they said this game takes place before the events of the comics. But they can also change some stuff in the story line if they want to. Maybe it's bigger than "she was Faith", maybe the writers don't even know how they should continue this awesomeness.

I like them both about equally. And I think that Nerrisa is Nerrisa. I mean if she was not why didn 't she take her glamour off? Just so she

• It is called a glamour. And yeah t would be awesome if they did decide to make a sequal. But it would have been even better if it was a spin-off. They did a great job keepin the game cannon to the comics but it would have been great if we could get a few things out of it without having to read the comics. I would be totally fine with what they did except there are no comic book stoes at all here, so my only way of figuring what is going on after the game is through a couple sites and the wolf among us section. Which is not their fault, but you know.

Maybe she wanted her living as a secret, also if we don't open that kinda voodoo-ish little thing (I don't really know how's that thing call

• Oh, so that voodoo thing is the Glamour! XD I thought there's something in it... Nevermind, and yeah if I want to read the Fables I have to search up in online stores, or download but that would be cooler if I can pick up them in my hands.
    Also, I would be happy to see Toad if we could go to the Farm, get him back and get him a Glamour. The model of Jersey was the original glamoured Toad, at least that's what they said. And that goes with Colin too.

It is called a glamour. And yeah t would be awesome if they did decide to make a sequal. But it would have been even better if it was a spin

• The only proble here is that Bigby is baned from the farm. I am not sure if that was a spoiler.

Oh, so that voodoo thing is the Glamour! XD I thought there's something in it... Nevermind, and yeah if I want to read the Fables I have to

• edited September 2014

I don't think it is, he's a wolf... Big Bad Wolf, but yeah.
    He could go there as a human, he has Glamour, but I don't know if that's an effect on this. Oh, and I almost forgot Crane, what happend to him is the thing I don't remember. Locked up somewhere or Bigby beat the $!%# out of him?

The only proble here is that Bigby is baned from the farm. I am not sure if that was a spoiler.

• Bigbyy is baned from the farm. That is a fact. About Crane we learn about him in the comics, or at least that is what I have heard.

I don't think it is, he's a wolf... Big Bad Wolf, but yeah. He could go there as a human, he has Glamour, but I don't know if that's an eff

• edited September 2014

Crane runs to Paris then SPOILER Bigby tracks him down and kills him in the comics. As far as what the rest of your conversation is about, then anyone who knows me on these forums knows I agree with you 100% on Telltale making more Wolf.

For the Walking Dead, I don't really think the whole Christa thing is a big deal, but would rather have the DLC focus on the 400 Days group after the events at Howes (and hope that they have a bigger effect in s3 than they did in s2)

Bigbyy is baned from the farm. That is a fact. About Crane we learn about him in the comics, or at least that is what I have heard.

• Like Heavy Rain

Though hopefully with better voice acting.

Jesus! Like Heavy Rain? Is that really true? Damn, I hope this happens, because it will truly surpass Walking Dead and The Wolf Among Us.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.