Episode One Release Date

2»

Comments

• I don 't really mind spoilers. So we are ok there. If there is anything about the comics that you can tell me then my ears are open.

About the walking dead I think that having onother dlc about the group is not a bad idea. I would play it. And yeah, it kinda buged me that they had so litle impact exept for Bonnie, who I frankly don 't give a shit about. But yeah I think that contiouning with them would work. Not for a whole season but as a dlc, of course. Having them back would be pretty cool.

Crane runs to Paris then SPOILER Bigby tracks him down and kills him in the comics. As far as what the rest of your conversation is about, t

• Yeah, the DLC characters except Bonnie, were just shadows in the backround.
    And I'm O.K. too with the spoilers. Actually, is Faith is in the comics?

Crane runs to Paris then SPOILER Bigby tracks him down and kills him in the comics. As far as what the rest of your conversation is about, t

• Nope there is no mention of Faith, Nerissa, Holly, Gren, or the Woodsman in the comics. That just leaves more questions because you think of what a big impact Faith/Nerissa had on Bigby there would be more closure to it. Fingers crossed on a DLC for that :)

MarteenPyro posted: »

Yeah, the DLC characters except Bonnie, were just shadows in the backround. And I'm O.K. too with the spoilers. Actually, is Faith is in the comics?

• Then if they're gonna make a DLC or a 2nd season, everything will be up to them which is awesome! :D

Nope there is no mention of Faith, Nerissa, Holly, Gren, or the Woodsman in the comics. That just leaves more questions because you think of

• edited September 2014

oh wow those informations! from where did you get them? i want to check 'em out :p

also fiona is the kind of characters i love to play with, plus do you know who is voicing her?! as far as Rhys i hope that atleast i find him funny or crazy, i like playing as crazy people! just as i hope to see my favorite crazy person KRIEG AND TINY TINA! its the kind of party you cant miss :p

haha anyways, i hope they release it in october before or after the pre-sequel! ;p
    i wont be happy if its in winter as they said :( too long!

Oh, and with the pickpocket and backstab, they said it's like who you're lying to and steal their stuff. Also I'm sure there's gonna be con

• Hopefully, with no David Cage telling the story.

Like Heavy Rain Though hopefully with better voice acting.

• edited September 2014

I can't wait too! XD
    Sadly, I don't know who's voice acting Fiona, and the only thing I know about her that she's a fast talker - so when she gets into jam, she will talk herself out of the bad stuff, also they said she's gonna use her... How should I say it? Well, she's really hard, so when like she needs to get something she will unzip her shirt, etc. - She'll get a sidekick as well.
    And with those informations, there where people who played the demo at PAX, also two of my friends where there too, and wrote down/told me about stuff. There are some sites where you can read those things what people saw, you just have to google TFTB gameplay.

Also there's some little SPOILERS, but not really...:
    Rhys has a Loader Bot, you can choose what weapon do you want to equip to it with Rhys' robotic arm - actually with that arm you control the Loader and hack; there's August who's got the key what the two protagonists are after, and there's a morbid choice where you rip out his pounding heart with R. then you get his girlfriend in your arms, because it's Borderlands... There's also Zer0 who's in it, but just for a minute, chopping off a greasy psychos' arms https://www.telltalegames.com/talesfromtheborderlands/resources/screenshots/zer0.jpg .
    If I remember well, R. also has a stun baton... And of course there's Yvette who's sending down to us the Loader Bot. And lastly from what I heard: from the meeting of our protagonists to where they tell the story to the intro dude, here's a picture https://www.telltalegames.com/talesfromtheborderlands/resources/screenshots/intro-dude.jpg
    One year passes, and they kinda hate each other for something. And everything we're gonna play is just a big fish version of what really happend, we can make up our lies and actually, I think we have to.

Mercyva posted: »

oh wow those informations! from where did you get them? i want to check 'em out also fiona is the kind of characters i love to play with

• it has been annoced that Sam Witwer is voicing Rhys, so they are proubally finishing the casting, and doing the lines animation now. but yeah it will be delayed because game of thrones.

I think they are just starting writing, so it isn't taking up a large portion of their time. I doubt any of the voice acting or animation is even close to getting started

• Accurate.

BlueShadiw posted: »

Sees title Sees comments

• And hopefully, with better facial expressions

Mrbman9001 posted: »

Hopefully, with no David Cage telling the story.

• And no internet gods trying to create a second ice age.

Palcto! posted: »

And hopefully, with better facial expressions

• Christa is a big deal, Clem can talk about her in each ep of S2 and she protected her for 16 months, she deserves more than just missing

• For me it have no point to release the game atleast 1 month (before or after ) the Pre-Sequel as most of the people would like to play the Pre-Sequel for sure.

• Yea I mean how are they gonna leave us hanging with its coming out such and such where we have no details, no dates, no idea what the game has in store for us to atlease look forward to with maybe a trailer or something not leave us in the dark.

• is that a rumor or is it true on them making it like heavy rain because that would be good?

Yeah if I'm working on something I want it to be perfect too, so I understand they want this game to be awesome. I really hope the game will

• I CANT WAIT!!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.