Choices that made you feel like a dick

2»

Comments

• Yes I hate him... he knows what he did

torkahn808 posted: »

Lol, you want to kill Chet? Whyyyy???

• Going with Nick instead of Pete, chopping Sarita's arm, leaving Sarah.

• Not really

Leaving at night would have been like being a ninja

• First playthrough I stayed, because I was worried he was going to try and pull something. I figured if I stay, I may be able to stop it.

Watching Carver die.

• When digging up the dog-Telling Clem to go away then 'Clem feels hurt' comes up. I instantly rewinded.

• Leaving that one lady to get devoured. Also, letting Carley get devoured. It's unfair that she had to be alive to make Lee think about telling everyone about his criminal past, but I got a thing for the underdoug.

And getting my arm cut off. That really did hurt like they said it did. Also, it should have said this when the timer ran out:

(?) Silence is consent, sucker.

• edited September 2014

Leaving Carley to get devoured. It's unfair that she had to be alive to "convince" Lee to tell everyone about his criminal record, but I got a thing for the underdoug.

Leaving that one girl to get devoured. Also, getting my arm cut off. The notification should have said this:

(?) Silence is consent, sucker.

Ok site bot, PLEASE stop. Just stop with the fake errors and the trolling.

• Question. Are the forums glitching? I can't send PMs or post a new topic. The same topics have been on top all day. I feel like it's messing up. Am I wrong?

• Why the fuck do you have to use the word "dick"? Fucking seriously, it really grinds my gears, how does any of those things make you a "dick" to some people?

• I hope you don't think that's being a "dick", Larry deserved it.

helping kenny kill larry

• No.

Watching Carver die.

• Just because he's a dick doesn't mean he deserves to die. Larry was just looking out for Lilly, she's all he had left in the whole world, of course he'd be an asshole about it, especially to Lee, whom his only opinion of is influenced by him being reported as a murderer in the news. Would you trust a convicted killer around your daughter?

badassm posted: »

I hope you don't think that's being a "dick", Larry deserved it.

• Who pissed in your cereal?

badassm posted: »

Why the fuck do you have to use the word "dick"? Fucking seriously, it really grinds my gears, how does any of those things make you a "dick" to some people?

• Yeah my first playthrough I shot her but when I played it ovr again I sided with My Bro Kenny.

bloop posted: »

So you didn't shoot her?

• Not saving Doug, not helping Kenny kill Larry, not staying ot watch Carver's death, and not staying with Kenny in the end.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.