Here is how to get the whole W&G season for less than $26.
edited June 2009 in Wallace & Gromit
Here is how to get the whole W&G season for less than $26:
- Register for the newsletter.
- Get your own discount code from the anniversary page.
- Buy the first two episodes using that discount code. Thereby you will get them for $5 each; plus $2 store credit.
- If you are lucky, you can still buy the third episode for $5 in June (and earn another $1 store credit), as the campaign runs to mid of June.
- In this case, you spend 3 * $5 for the first 3 episodes plus $8.95 for the last episode - $3 store credit = $20.95 for all four episodes.
- Otherwise, if the third episode is not immediately released for individual purchase, you pay 2 * $5 (anniversary price) + 2* $8.95 (regular price) - $2 store credit (from the "spread the word campaign") = $25,90; still much cheaper than to buy the complete season for $34.95.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.
Direct Link for purchasing those games ^^
If you buy all episodes of a season seperately, does this qualify you for getting the season DVD as well or do you only get it by buying a whole season or a season update?
I cannot imagine that this will be different for W&G.
By the way, the promotion codes expire at midnight Pacific time today, so better hurry to get the whole W&G season for only $20.95!!!
Secondly if it would be true that you get the DVD as well after buying all episodes seperately, would it also be possible sending those in one package instead of each one seperately?
Btw this is a great promotion for both sides as it actually gets you an episode for half of the price. Good enough for me getting those games i wasn't too convinced of so far and thus also good for TTG as it made me spending money on games i already played with a friend.
but you get 5 more games at 7$ each (you save 1$ per episode) (plus a special DVD cover), get another episode completely free, and three for 5$ each (if you acted fast already cos i think its over by the end of today).
Id say in the long run is quite a deal.
BTW: do you also get store credits if you use the code yourself?