Raining - Interactive Story (Completed)

Comments

• edited November 2014

[Investigate the killers body]

Killers: Joe or Jordan.

What I want to see: A reasoning to why the killers did what they did.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Episode 4, Chapter 1-1. Everyone ran back inside. Jordan told them too. It was like he was scared of… Desmond, well he did hit him, so I

• [Investigate the killers body]

Episode 4, Chapter 1-1. Everyone ran back inside. Jordan told them too. It was like he was scared of… Desmond, well he did hit him, so I

• Investigate the killers body

Great part!

• Thank you, you don't have to answer this if you don't want to but it would be awesome if you did!

1. Who do you think the killer is?:
    2. Something you want to see before it ends:
    finlander posted: »

Investigate the killers body Great part!

1. Not sure :}
    2. Some really sick shit :D

Thank you, you don't have to answer this if you don't want to but it would be awesome if you did! * Who do you think the killer is?: * Something you want to see before it ends:

1. Okay
    2. What do you mean... Sick Cool or sick gross?

* Not sure :} * Some really sick shit

• Gross :]

* Okay * What do you mean... Sick Cool or sick gross?

• Okay ;~;

Gross :]

• I dont want sick groos things/moments

Okay ;~;

• It's okay. I'm not going to put anything really gross in it. It may be a little violent, but that all. :P

supersagig posted: »

I dont want sick groos things/moments

• Voting closed...

(!) Konni will investigate the killers body

• aww, I wanted to read about some disgusting moments :(.

It's okay. I'm not going to put anything really gross in it. It may be a little violent, but that all. :P

• You get stabbings and that's all you're gonna get! >:P

aww, I wanted to read about some disgusting moments .

• Konni= dead

Voting closed... (!) Konni will investigate the killers body

• Maybe... Maybe not...

Konni= dead

• I am pretty sure that are only 2 killers (and Gina) and Desmond isnt one of them so the other will attack her and kill her

Maybe... Maybe not...

• Okay :P

That next part is coming soon.

I am pretty sure that are only 2 killers (and Gina) and Desmond isnt one of them so the other will attack her and kill her

• Telltale soon or soon real soon

Okay :P That next part is coming soon.

• Within the next hour. :P

Telltale soon or soon real soon

• edited November 2014

Episode 4, Chapter 1-2. (!) Konni will investigate the killers body.

You looked at the killers lifeless body from the roof, you lowered yourself off the roof. You walked back around the house to see the body, you had your rules, what you were about to do would break one. But in a way you didn't care. Everyone had been through too much to let the killer get away. But there you were, you were going to do something you told yourself never to do. You were standing over the body. You had just killed him, you ended all of this. You started reaching for the mask. But then the killer started moving a little. He wasn't dead. He was very much alive!

Konni: Shit...

You knew it was time to finish this, you prepared to stump on the killers head. This was going to make a mess. You raised you boot high. And brought it down hard! The killer grab you by the leg, pushed you to the side and on the ground. The killer jumped on you, barely able to hold the knife from you neck. You grab a rock, and hit it against the killers head. He scrambles back, it must have really hurt! You get up, run back around the house. When you get around there's another killer standing there. You kick him in the knee, then run past him. She runs in the house. Locks the door behind her. Not everyone was still in the living room. Only Jordan, Hannah and Teddy were there.

Konni: Where the fuck is everyone else?!

Jordan: Where the fuck is Joe?! You left with him.

Konni: I don't fucking know! I think he's one of the killers!

Teddy: Really? Joe, a killer?

Konni: Yes Joe. Why is it so hard for you to believe me?!

Jordan: Look. Where do you want us to go? What do you want us to do?

Konni: Your the fucking adult here! You tell me!

Jordan: Okay then. 1, calm down. 2 What the fuck happened?

konni: I went to the attic with Joe to look around. Next thing i know, Joe isn't there anymore and i find the killer instead. Anyway, there's two of them. Two killers.

Jordan:if you want we can find Joe and the others, okay?

Konni: Okay... okay.

Konni can't stop think about the killer. it was Joe all this time. Joe... And someone else. Desmond never came back in the house. You were a little worried about him. You think you should look in on him to make sure. But he was outside. There were two killers out there. But you couldn't let someone else die, you going to go back out.

Konni: I...I want to check up on Desmond.

Jordan: You just said the killers were out there! Why would you want to go back out there?!

Konni: I don't want to leave someone to die.

Jordan: Look. If you want to go out there, then i can't stop you. We on the other hand, we are going to look for Marco and Joe.

She steps back outside. It looks like it's going to rain. The killers were nowhere to be seen. you could see him from here. Lying on the ground. It looked like he was dead. you ran over to him, it looked like he... look like he tried to shoot himself. He had a bloody spot on his head and a gun in his right hand. He... He was still alive!

Konni: Desmond!

Desmond: Cough Ugh, my head! Cough

Konni: What the fuck happened?

Desmond: I... I don't remember...

Konni: Okay, come on lets get you inside.

She helps him up, he hands her the gun. They walk inside the house, they had already left to look for the others, konni set Desmond down on the couch. They start looking around. You think to yourself; that everyone is going to die tonight. There's probably nothing you could do right now. But with the gun in your hand still... You knew you were going to have to make a choice.

End of chapter 1.

• Joe is 1of the killers , I knew it

Episode 4, Chapter 1-2. (!) Konni will investigate the killers body. You looked at the killers lifeless body from the roof, you lowered y

• Good chapters, I've been busy all day so I didn't have time to vote but I don't really mind not voting, anyway the story is pretty good right now, I'm guessing at least one of the killers is a character that died earlier but I can't remember all the characters and how they died right now so I don't have anyone in mind, there's probably a murder that could have easily been faked, that's probably the key, but that's my guess.

Episode 4, Chapter 1-2. (!) Konni will investigate the killers body. You looked at the killers lifeless body from the roof, you lowered y

• Thanks, that's a pretty good guess. :P

kaleion posted: »

Good chapters, I've been busy all day so I didn't have time to vote but I don't really mind not voting, anyway the story is pretty good righ

• kat maybe?

Thanks, that's a pretty good guess. :P

• Kat jumped off a construction site and died. She is dead. :P

kat maybe?

• I don't know why, but I have this strange feeling that Joe isn't one of the killers.

Great part though!

• And where the hell is him

I don't know why, but I have this strange feeling that Joe isn't one of the killers. Great part though!

• Marco , Where is him? ummmmmm

Kat jumped off a construction site and died. She is dead. :P

• And Marco

I'm pretty sure he's dead. Could be possible that he's the killer too

• I'm pretty sure he's dead. Could be possible that he's the killer too :p

And where the hell is him

• Marco is surely a killer.

• Maybe...

Marco is surely a killer.

• Episode 4, Chapter 2-1.

They watched as Konni went out the front door, then they get up and walked to the stairs. Hannah was nerves about what they were doing. Last time they left to look for someone Dan died. She felt like it was her fault, that’s all she could think about, if she didn’t tell Dan about looking for the others, he would still be here. But now he’s dead. He saved Desmond and you. But it looked Desmond was losing it. You couldn’t blame him. He was mad at everyone for letting that women die. Erika? Yeah that’s what he called her. Now you were with Jordan and Teddy. You were looking for Marco and Joe. Konni said Joe was the murderer. Everyone found that hard to believe, and you had to agree. He doesn’t seem like a killer. But the killers could be anyone. There were at least two. Everyone is thinking that Joe is one of them… But you still don’t think Joe could hurt anyone.

You all were at the top of the stairs now, Jordan started walking a little faster. Now he was a little ways ahead of you and Teddy. Just then Teddy starts talking to you.

Teddy: You feel like it was your fault, don’t you?

Hannah: Yes…

Teddy: I… I wanted you to know, you know it’s not your fault. Do you really think that women, Erika. Would you or anyone to die saving her? No, she wouldn’t have wanted that.

Hannah: Dan… Dan died saving me and Desmond. That’s… my fault. Don’t try to tell me it isn’t my fault.

Teddy: …Well. Don’t let him die in vain.

he started walking faster catching up to Jordan, they were at the ladder to the attic now. There was a pool of blood at the base of the ladder. They walk up. Now in the attic, they see the window. Now the remaining glass had blood of it. But there was a small piece of paper on the ground, near the window. Teddy picked it up, then started reading it out loud.

Teddy: What’s this? Find the one whose ash will wake the one that sleeps, then bring them to us.

Hannah: What the fuck does that mean?

Jordan: I don’t know.

They walk back to the ladder, before they start down they hear a noise, coming from the other end of the attic. Jordan walks to it, it was Marco coughing. He was covered in blood.

Jordan: Marco! What the fuck happened?!

Marco: Cough I was… Cough Attack by the killer… Cough

Jordan: Come on we got to get you back to the living room.

Jordan holds Marco up then they start walking back to the living room. They walk down the ladder and look at the closet. Then walking to the past the bedroom, then down the stairs. Now they’re in the living room, with Desmond and Konni. Hannah goes to the porch of the front yard to think. She hears a noise, coming from the news van. She walks to the van to the driver’s side. She gets in the car and thinks about getting help, the police. She puts her seatbelt on. Just then the killer jumps from the backseat and try’s to grab Hannah. She hits the petal and the go fast, the killer falls back.

Hannah’s is now driving very fast, she almost hits another car on the road. The killer gets back up and is about to stab Hannah’s neck, she hits a tree and the killer goes through the window and into the woods. She gets out of the van and looks around.

[Look for the killers body]

[Get back to the house]

• [Get back to the house]

Episode 4, Chapter 2-1. They watched as Konni went out the front door, then they get up and walked to the stairs. Hannah was nerves about

• [Look for the killers body]

Episode 4, Chapter 2-1. They watched as Konni went out the front door, then they get up and walked to the stairs. Hannah was nerves about

I'd love to look for the body but last time someone did that they almost got killed, maybe it's best to just run away.

• [Look for the killers body]

The killer sure as hell won't be conscious after that :d

Great part though! Really looking forward to the next!

• The next part will be the end of this chapter, then it's time for the final!

[Look for the killers body] The killer sure as hell won't be conscious after that :d Great part though! Really looking forward to the next!

• edited November 2014

He probably didnt hit anything and if we look for him he will kill her

[Look for the killers body] The killer sure as hell won't be conscious after that :d Great part though! Really looking forward to the next!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.