Raining - Interactive Story (Completed)

Comments

• Anyway, i'm glad your not pissed off about the way i handled Erika's death. I'm probably going to drop the vote for who you want in the next chapter thing. In the meantime, I'm going to develop the remaining characters. Glad you like the turn of events.

kaleion posted: »

[Run like he told you to] While I don't want Dan to die there is very little Hannah could do for him so it's better to just run, I cou

• Run like he told you to do

• Voting is now closed. Hannah and Desmond will run like Dan told them to do. The part after this will be about, Matteo, James, Joe, Marco or Sarah.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Episode 3, Chapter 2-1. Hannah and Dan You didn’t know what was going on anymore. Everyone was running, back and forth. Everything was

• Matteo and Sarah , if only one Matteo

Voting is now closed. Hannah and Desmond will run like Dan told them to do. The part after this will be about, Matteo, James, Joe, Marco or Sarah.

• I'm still finishing Hannah's part. when it's done, i'll choose who the next part will be about. Based on who will work best for the part.

supersagig posted: »

Matteo and Sarah , if only one Matteo

• I'd never get pissed off at something like that, at most it would mildly annoy me but I'm kind off opinionated so I'd probably let you know why I didn't like it, besides it's hard to be mad at a death that proves that none of the characters that are left are your classical hero archetype, though it seems some may become the heroic type because of it, anyway so long as there's good character development for these guys it might be good, but gratuitously killing off some characters isn't exactly bad when your story is a slasher, which this kind off is, though we don't know who or what the killers are.

Anyway, i'm glad your not pissed off about the way i handled Erika's death. I'm probably going to drop the vote for who you want in the next

• I'm glad to hear that, thank you. :)

I'd never get pissed off at something like that, at most it would mildly annoy me but I'm kind off opinionated so I'd probably let you know

• edited November 2014

Hannah will run like Dan told her to do.

All you couldn’t see anything in the water, you ran with Desmond out of the backyard and into the street. As their running, they look behind them. The killer is standing in the exit of the yard they came from. The killer runs after them. They run as fast as they can, to the backdoor of the house. Hannah knocks 3 times, stops, then once more. Joe opens the door, they run in.

Hannah: Lock it!

Joe closes the door as fast as he can, they lock it. The killer stabs the door with his knife.

Joe: Is he gone?!

Desmond: I don’t know, maybe.

Joe: Where’s… Where’s Dan?

Hannah Stops for a bit before saying.

Hannah: He’s… Dead, he’s fuckin’ dead!. He fell in the pool with the killer, he told us to run… So we could get away.

Joe: Jesus… What are we going to do now?

Desmond: We need to find Erika and Jordan. They’re in a van in the front yard.

They walk over to the front window, looking they see Erika still in the chair.

Desmond: Oh my god! What the fuck happened?!

Joe: The killer got her…

Desmond starts walking back and forth, thinking about what to do next.

Desmond: Who’s… Who’s left?

Hannah: me and Joe, Konni, Marco, Teddy, Sarah, James and now you.

Desmond: Where the fuck is everyone?!

Joe: Konni and Teddy were in the kitchen, but, I don’t know where the fuck Everyone else is.

End of Chapter 2-1. (Next part is just below)

Episode 3, Chapter 2-2.

Matteo, Sarah and Marco.

(This is taking place after Hannah and Dan left the house, but before they get back.)

Everyone had calmed down, they were sitting in the living room. Konni and Teddy were talking in the kitchen. None of them knew what to do, if they could just run out the front door and get the hell out of here. Or if they take one step out the door the killer will kill them. Just then the phone starts ringing again.

Matteo: Shit, it’s ringing again… do we answer it?!

Sarah: I guess so…

Marco: What if it’s the killer again?!

Matteo: One way to find out…

He picks up the phone and puts it to his ear.

Matteo: Hello?

???: Hello?

Matteo: None of this bullshit! What the fuck do you want?!

???: I’m going to make you an offer you can’t refuse. If you can find me I might let you go…

Everyone looks at each other.

Matteo: Where are you?

???: I’m not going to make it that easy, although, I’ll give you a hint. I’m upstairs. Come find me.

Matteo: What if we don’t listen to? What if we don’t look for you?

???: Then I will find you and kill you, I already know where you are. If anyone other than you 3 come, I’ll kill you. So are you going to play?

They all stop and think. If they don’t go he’ll come and kill everyone, if we bring and anyone else we all die.

Sarah: What do we do?

Matteo: What choice do we have? If we just stay here, he’ll kill everyone. We have to play his game.

Marco: Then he’s playing with us?

Matteo: Yeah, we'll just have to play along…

They all stand up start walking to the stairs, its goes up to the second story. They walk up with their hands on the rail, now at the top of the stairs. It’s a long hallway, to the right is a bathroom, the left is what appears to be a bedroom and at the very end of the hallway is the ladder the goes to the attic. They walk into the bathroom, it’s empty. Next they walk to the bedroom, in the bedroom was a closet. They open the closet, looking inside they find nothing. They walk back in the hallway. Start going to the attic, but, there was one more door. Sarah reaches to open it, but before she can the door flies open. It’s the killer, he starts stabbing Sarah. Marco tattles the killer, punching him in the face over and over again.

Marco: Get Sarah out of here!

Matteo stirs at the killer and runs. Running into the bathroom and locking the door. The killer kicks Marco off him. Knocking him in the closet, he closes the door and puts a key in it the lock. Marco is now trapped in the closet. Sarah is bleeding out. The killer runs to the bathroom door and stars banging on the door. Then it stops. Complete silence.

[Open the door and see if he’s still there. Then try to help them.]

[Put your head to the door and listen]

• edited November 2014

[Put your head to the door and listen]
    i think he is dead anyway

Hannah will run like Dan told her to do. All you couldn’t see anything in the water, you ran with Desmond out of the backyard and into th

• [Open the door and see if he’s still there.]

Matteo get out there and fight! The other options will probably get Sarah, or Marco killed so you better save them, and if you die your fault for running :p.

Hannah will run like Dan told her to do. All you couldn’t see anything in the water, you ran with Desmond out of the backyard and into th

• Why there isnt an option to help Sarah or Marco?

• [Put your head to the door and listen]

• There is, kinda. Open the door and see if he’s still there. I didn't make it clear sorry, if the option is picked he will make sure the killer is gone then try to help. Feel free you change you post. :P

Why there isnt an option to help Sarah or Marco?

• I think he is dead anyway
    if you put your head to the door the killer the killer will stab you behind the door and if you open the door he will be hiding and when you go to help Sarah or Marco he will kill Matteo xd

There is, kinda. Open the door and see if he’s still there. I didn't make it clear sorry, if the option is picked he will make sure the killer is gone then try to help. Feel free you change you post. :P

• Only one way to find out :P

I think he is dead anyway if you put your head to the door the killer the killer will stab you behind the door and if you open the door he will be hiding and when you go to help Sarah or Marco he will kill Matteo xd

• [Open the door and see if he’s still there. Then try to help them.]

Nice Godfather reference! Surprised no one else noticed it.

• edited November 2014

Glad you saw that. Nobody got the reference to Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas... Officer Tinpenny, I missed spelled his name but still. :P

[Open the door and see if he’s still there. Then try to help them.] Nice Godfather reference! Surprised no one else noticed it.

• I played San Andreas but I forgot about it. Is that all the references so far?

Glad you saw that. Nobody got the reference to Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas... Officer Tinpenny, I missed spelled his name but still. :P

• I think so... I think i'm going to start putting in more references. :P

I played San Andreas but I forgot about it. Is that all the references so far?

• edited November 2014

I got that but I never felt like pointing it out, probably should have said something about it, he was Samuel L. Jackson's character, right?

I was kind off expecting Tinpenny to be a bad guy because of that.

[Open the door and see if he's still there]

A bit OoC considering he's supposed to be an asshole but let's if he can turn himself around.

• [Open the door and see if he’s still there. Then try to help them.]

• Yep, he was Samuel L. Jackson's character. :3

I got that but I never felt like pointing it out, probably should have said something about it, he was Samuel L. Jackson's character, right?

• I did read him as Sam Jackson if it makes you feel any better.

Yep, he was Samuel L. Jackson's character.

• I didn't feel bad to begin with :P

I did read him as Sam Jackson if it makes you feel any better.

• Voting is closed.

(?) Matteo will open the door and see if he's still there.

• edited November 2014

(!) Matteo will open the door and see if he's still there.

What the fuck did you just do?! You ran away, left Sarah and Marco to die. Why would you do that?! How could you make it right?! You couldn’t hear the killer anymore, but, you knew what you had to do to make things right. Run out there and fight that son of a bitch? Yeah, that’s want I have to do. But what good could you do? If the killers out there, waiting for you. Then, you had to free Marco, from the closet. If you were as good as dead, you could at least save Marco, once you get him out of the closet, you were probably going to die. The killer won’t let you get away. So that’s the plan, save Marco.

Stand up you slowly open the door, you didn’t see the killer. Sarah was dead, you could from all the way over here. You look behind you as the bathroom door closed, he was standing behind the door, waiting for you. You started running, as fast as you could. Yeah, Sarah was dead. But you could save Marco. You grabbed the key from the lock, and then pushed it under the door. The killer didn’t see, Marco was going to get away, Alive. Shit! What if he came out?! The killer is still out here, he would die. You did the only thing you could think of, you yelled.

Matteo: It’s not safe!!!

As that was said, the killer jumped on you. Knocking you to the ground. You could feel yourself dyeing. And there was nothing to could do to stop it, then, the pain stopped. You died. Matteo is now dead. He died saving Marco.

You were in the closet, nothing you could do now. You heard Sarah dyeing, how could Matteo run? Then, you heard something from the other side of the door. Then a key was pushed under the door. You were going to get out of here. You reach for the doorknob, and then you heard someone yell.

???: It’s not safe!!!

You stopped, was that Matteo? Whoever it was, they told you not to come out. So, you waited. You saw blood, coming under the door. Was it Sarah's? You didn’t know. It had been about five minutes. You heard someone walk past. You wanted to play it safe, but you couldn’t stay here. You slowly open the door. Nobody was there, not even the body of Sarah, and maybe even Matteo, they were just gone. All that was there was a lot of blood. You walk back down the stairs, and into the living room.

End of chapter 2-2.

Episode 3, Chapter 2-3. (This is set after Matteo, Sarah and Marco left and before Hannah and Desmond get back)

James.

You were looking at your hands, everyone let the women die, and they did nothing, neither did you. You had a headache and a hangover. All you could think about was how you left her die. You didn’t know what would happen if someone would have taken her place, if he would have killed both or let her go like he said. And then, at the same time you didn’t feel like it was your duty to save anyone. It wasn’t your fault she died, anyone could have saved you, but they didn’t do anything. So why should you do anything in return? You heard Konni and Teddy talking about something in the kitchen, you couldn’t hear what they were saying. You see Joe, he’s acting kind of odd. You walk over to him. You tap him on the shoulder. He jumps.

Joe: Jesus! Don’t sneak up on me like that! What do you want?

James: Your acting kind of funny, what happened?

Joe: Hannah and Dan went to look for the others that went missing. They haven’t come back yet.

James: Are you going to go look for them?

Joe: I… I can’t, I have to let them in once they get back!

James: Whoa calm down, I think I’m going to go back to the living room now, you keep an eye on the door then.

He walked back to the living room, Konni and Teddy were still talking again you couldn’t hear, but… you can listen in on them. You got to the edge of the wall, started to listen.

Konni: Look all I’m saying is we should have done something.

Teddy: You heard him, he said anyone could take her place. If someone had taken her they would have been killed.

Konni: We did fuckin’ nothing! Nothing at we let her die without doing anything at all!

They were talking about the women in the front yard, how they didn’t do anything. Teddy was arguing why it would have been a death wish for anyone who tried to help. Konni was upset that they didn’t even try anything. You didn’t really care, you were still alive so who are you to doubt the way things turn out. You hear the phone ringing, you run to it and pit it up fast.

James: Hello? Who is this?

???: Hello? Who is this?

James: This shit gets old fast, what do you fuckin’ want?

???: I want a lot of things… But… right now I want to know what you want.

James: What the fuck do you mean?

???: You can live, only if you can find where I hid the bodies.

James: Who… Who is it?

???: You’ll just have to find out the hard way, by looking for them.

James: Well do you have a hint? Anything?

???: There up stairs, somewhere. So, you up for it?

James: What happens if I don’t listen to you? What happens if I don’t looking?

???: I'll kill you. So, you want to play this game?

[Look for the bodies.]

[Don’t look and wait for death.]

• [Look for the bodies]

• [Look for the bodies]

Let's give this Jigsaw what he wants for the time being.

(!) Matteo will open the door and see if he's still there. What the fuck did you just do?! You ran away, left Sarah and Marco to die. Why

• [Look for the bodies.]

(!) Matteo will open the door and see if he's still there. What the fuck did you just do?! You ran away, left Sarah and Marco to die. Why

• Um... He's not really suppose to be like jigsaw, if anything, i trying to make this like Scream. Lets just call this a reference. :P

Oh and Right now i'm develping the last few characters and Tying up lose ends... Then... shits going down, kinda.

[Look for the bodies] Let's give this Jigsaw what he wants for the time being.

• I know he's not meant to be like Jigsaw but he used his catchphrase so I referred to him as that, incidentally making those sorts of references is kind off exactly the thing a Scream villain would do, so it makes sense.

Um... He's not really suppose to be like jigsaw, if anything, i trying to make this like Scream. Lets just call this a reference. :P Oh and Right now i'm develping the last few characters and Tying up lose ends... Then... shits going down, kinda.

• edited November 2014

Your right. :P Time for me to google horror movie quotes

Also. I'd like to know if you have any feedback.

I know he's not meant to be like Jigsaw but he used his catchphrase so I referred to him as that, incidentally making those sorts of references is kind off exactly the thing a Scream villain would do, so it makes sense.

• Really good episode!

• edited November 2014

Thank you! Do you think i Handled Matteo's death well?

Really good episode!

• Yes (At Least he died saving someone)

All the none-submitted characters are dead xd

Thank you! Do you think i Handled Matteo's death well?

• Now it's time to start killing the other people... Even though i already killed a lot of people...

Yes (At Least he died saving someone) All the none-submitted characters are dead xd

• Not right now but I kinda have to go, hmm...

Well maybe that the story is much more enjoyable now that you've started to focus more in the characters than it was at the beginning, I mean it started up fairly good with all the intrigue but then it just kinda, I don't know, I don't have time to explain right now, anyway, it seems to be improving which is always good :P

Your right. :P Time for me to google horror movie quotes Also. I'd like to know if you have any feedback.

• Thank you. :)

Not right now but I kinda have to go, hmm... Well maybe that the story is much more enjoyable now that you've started to focus more in t

• Thank you so much man! I really appreciate that.

Come check out finlander's Trapped it's another murder mystery, hears the link. http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/85952/trapped-interactive-murder-mystery-character-submit-open

Sign in to comment in this discussion.