Comments

• I think the PCs will be

• Asher Forrester

• Gared Tuttle

• Royland Degore

• Mira Forrester

• Malcolm Branfield

• [removed]

• Heh, I thought there would be a little Romeo-Juliet situation with House Whitehall. Looking forward to Asher's story in Essos. (Dragons?)

• So after taking time to think about where the characters bio say they are in Westeros and the images we've seen thus far (not who I want) but I think we will play as:

1. Asher Forrester (Essos)
    2. Gared Tuttle (Road to Kings Landing with Lord Gregor, Rodrik, etc...I'm not sure who/where they would have just been battling?)
    3. Mira Forrester (Kings Landing)
    4. Ethan Forrester (Ironrath)
    5. Malcolm Branfield (Ironrath/Disappearances as mentioned in bio)

@epicMustacheGuy I like your list, but I decided to change Ethan for Royland Degore. Mostly because I think he will provide a Tyrion type character that uses wits instead fighting

My question is which of the above characters could take us to The Wall? That was one place TT specifically mentioned we would visit

• Asher Forrester survives attack by dragon!

ninoobz posted: »

Heh, I thought there would be a little Romeo-Juliet situation with House Whitehall. Looking forward to Asher's story in Essos. (Dragons?)

• Now that all characters have been revealed, it's time to ask one of the most important questions:

Who's going to die first?

• Talia or Ryon. Talia especially, since that would probably change her twin brother for the worse.

Pipas posted: »

Now that all characters have been revealed, it's time to ask one of the most important questions: Who's going to die first?

• Rodrik or Gregor.

Pipas posted: »

Now that all characters have been revealed, it's time to ask one of the most important questions: Who's going to die first?

• edited November 2014

Ah, thanks :)

I also thought about putting Ethan up, but decided not to. Mostly because I think we should be able to play as one warrior at least.

I think that maybe Gared Tuttle screws something up and is forced to go to the wall.

This is kind of touched upon in the leaked pics.

One shows Lord Gregor standing in front of him, seemingly defending him, another one him riding of with a gloomy look.

Maybe he made someone very important very angry, and there had to be consequences. Just a guess.

beguiler posted: »

So after taking time to think about where the characters bio say they are in Westeros and the images we've seen thus far (not who I want) bu

• edited November 2014

That's my guess as well.

Rodrik or Gregor.

• Do you think that a playable character could possibly die at the end of an episode? That would be heartbreaking...

• edited November 2014

The 5 PC will be:

1. Asher Forrester (We will see Essos so he will probably be a PC)
    2. Mira Forrester (We will see Kings Landing so she is probably a PC too.
    3. Gared Tuttle (Not sure about him)
    4. Ethan Forrester ( not sure about him either)
    5. Well the 5th PC could be anyone now so Im not sure about the rest.
  • Yeah you got a point with Talia. But I don't see a reason why would they even make Ryon if he just dies at the beginning.

That1Guy posted: »

Talia or Ryon. Talia especially, since that would probably change her twin brother for the worse.

• edited November 2014

My thoughts exactly. And the ones I don't see being PCs: Lord Gregor, Rodrik, Lady Forrester, Talia, Duncan Tuttle and the maester.

So the last one is Ryon, Malcolm or Royland...
    ....aaaand my guess is Malcolm. That makes it Asher, Mira, Ethan, Gared and Malcolm. Just guessing.

WalkerHH93 posted: »

The 5 PC will be: * Asher Forrester (We will see Essos so he will probably be a PC) * Mira Forrester (We will see Kings Landing so she

• Who is Nathan Forrester? Do you mean Ethan? If that's the case I agree! Malcolm would be an interesting one indeed.

I still can't peg which of these would "take the black' or visit The Wall

My thoughts exactly. And the ones I don't see being PCs: Lord Gregor, Rodrik, Lady Forrester, Talia, Duncan Tuttle and the maester. So th

• edited November 2014

I REALLY like the Character designs.

• Yeah, he's probably gonna survive the game, now that I think about it. Though I imagine he's probably going to get traumatized somehow, most likely by a death in the family.

Yeah you got a point with Talia. But I don't see a reason why would they even make Ryon if he just dies at the beginning.

• edited November 2014

I'll throw my lot in with those saying we'll play Asher and Mira, seeing as he'll probably show us what's happening overseas, and she'll show us the politics of King's Landing.

One of the twins could be a safe bet as well, in order to show a younger familial perspective. (Though I'd guess it'll be Ethan, considering that Talia's description is centered more around her relations to him, than it is about her own characteristics...)

Either head of the house could be interesting in regards to running a keep or commanding their forces, but it's a toss-up with all the others.

• I have to wonder will Lord Gregor Forrester and company be traveling home from battle after the events of the red wedding? Or will they continue fighting?

• Yep I meant Ethan. I edited my post.

Who is Nathan Forrester? Do you mean Ethan? If that's the case I agree! Malcolm would be an interesting one indeed. I still can't peg which of these would "take the black' or visit The Wall

• edited November 2014

I think we can be sure, that they go home. The king in the north is dead and a lot of his army too.

I have to wonder will Lord Gregor Forrester and company be traveling home from battle after the events of the red wedding? Or will they continue fighting?

• Does it look like Mira has a letter from a raven in this image? I'm starting to think the episode will start with an important member of House Forrester's death...

Alt text

Also, I think I'm going to hate playing as Mira...It sounds so boring to be a handmaiden in Kings Landing. It also seems like she won't have as much freedom as a character being around Margaery, Cersei, and other characters with fates that we can't interrupt

• edited November 2014

Also, I think I'm going to hate playing as Mira...It sounds so boring to be a handmaiden in Kings Landing. It also seems like she won't have as much freedom as a character being around Margaery, Cersei, and other characters with fates that we can't interrupt

Considering that King's Landing is the hotspot for betrayals and political tension hidden beneath a pretty facade? I think she can find something interesting to get herself involved in, even if she isn't a higher-up.

I do agree that I'd prefer to see the characters act a bit more standalone from the main cast though. It can be a bit limiting if you're working for and against people that are all protected (or damned) by the source-material.

Does it look like Mira has a letter from a raven in this image? I'm starting to think the episode will start with an important member of Hou

• I think it's meant to show that she will be a spy in King's Landing. The "little bird" of our House :P

Does it look like Mira has a letter from a raven in this image? I'm starting to think the episode will start with an important member of Hou

• Wow, I'm so hyped now! Love the character design. I think I'll watch Game of Thrones again until the game is released.

I think we will play as these five:

• Asher Forrester (As he is in Essos, it kinda says it self)
    • Lady Elissa Forrester (Playing a mother role having to protect our children could be very interesting)
    • Gared Tuttle (A squire of the house Forrester, and judging by the number of pics he's been in, I think we will play as him)
    • Talia Forrester (Playing as one of two twins will definitely be interesting. I bet Ryon will die, leaving Talia absolutely devastated)
    • Rodrik Forrester (A real knight and warrior. Will be awesome playing as someone that is feared in King's Landing)
  • About who is going to visit the wall/take the black...
    Maybe it's Malcolm who gets interested in all the rumors about white walkers. And he is the last man of his family and has no sons? Well if he takes the black there never will be any. Idk, that's the best I can figure out :D

Who is Nathan Forrester? Do you mean Ethan? If that's the case I agree! Malcolm would be an interesting one indeed. I still can't peg which of these would "take the black' or visit The Wall

• [removed]

• Haha :D Looks more like a little kid than a tranny for me

• edited November 2014

Interesting characters so far. I've only got one concern, and that is Mira Forrester.

I find it strange and perhaps a bit too far fetch that Mira Forrester, a woman from a house that nobody has heard of, a small house up far in the north, gets sent away down to the south to serve as handmaiden to Margery Tyrell. It just... seems, far fetched and done simply for a plot to take place down the south.

• edited November 2014
    1. Ethan
    2. Asher
    3. Royland
    4. Gregor
    5. Rodrik
  • I imagine that there won't be much of the TV series cast in the game. Sure, Margaery and Cersei will probably have at least notable parts considering that a lot of Mira's interactions may be with them and Ramsay might alsoo be somewhat prominent considering he appears in more than one location in the trailer, but I don't imagine that TTG will have the money to keep bringing them in. It's probably gonna be like it was with TWD, where we barely interact with characters from the comics.

Mikejames posted: »

Also, I think I'm going to hate playing as Mira...It sounds so boring to be a handmaiden in Kings Landing. It also seems like she won't have

• Could just be a convenient way to involve King's Landing with the story, but I think it'll be odder if they don't acknowledge that Mira's family serves the North, and the Tyrell's are still allowing her to continue on as their handmaiden after siding with the Lannisters,

Maybe the conflict of interest is the point. She could end up a political prisoner, or a genuine friend of Margaery who has to debate her loyalties, etc.

BMane posted: »

Interesting characters so far. I've only got one concern, and that is Mira Forrester. I find it strange and perhaps a bit too far fetch t

• but I think it'll be odder if they don't acknowledge that Mira's family serves the North, and the Tyrell's are still allowing her to continue on as their handmaiden after siding with the Lannisters,

Maybe the conflict of interest is the point. She could end up a political prisoner, or a genuine friend of Margaery who has to debate her loyalties, etc.

Shes hardly a stark or another major opposition, Why anyone would even know of her would be an issue and even if they do Margery would likely protect her to annoy cersei anyway and from what we see Marg cares about her little "flock" and like you said cersei would keep her around as a ward. Maybe one of the other brats will be sent along too

Mikejames posted: »

Could just be a convenient way to involve King's Landing with the story, but I think it'll be odder if they don't acknowledge that Mira's fa

• Jesus mother of god. Telltale just creating a ton of characters, my word.

• I'm already in love with Mira.

• edited November 2014

Now, what type of members of House Forrester would you all like to play as?

Who would I like to be?

1. Lord Gregor
    2. Lady Elissa
    3. Mira
    4. Royland Degore
    5. Gared Tuttle

But it's more likely the gamer will play from the perspective of each of House Forrester's hierarchy, from the highest lord down to the lowliest squire.

• Well, she wouldn't have the same political worth that someone like Sansa has (especially if all her siblings are still alive). I just imagine that her origins wouldn't go unnoticed if her family and the families of the people she was working with were still conflictual.

but I think it'll be odder if they don't acknowledge that Mira's family serves the North, and the Tyrell's are still allowing her to continu

• Without description you wouldn't know if it's a boy or girl.

Haha Looks more like a little kid than a tranny for me

• Alt text

I hope Asher is a playable character, and that he is sent up to the Wall (since he was exiled). That would be very very very cool to see.

• Well... yes gotta agree xD

Butt-head posted: »

Without description you wouldn't know if it's a boy or girl.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.