First Pics

Comments

• Looks grand. Good show, Telltale.

• Looks like it, and combined with Stauffer's old tweet:

I'd say yup. :)

Are these legit?

• This is awesome for Telltale, I really like what they did with the so called oil painting style thingy (not a artist, excuse me)

Hype increases :D

ninoobz posted: »

Looks like it, and combined with Stauffer's old tweet: https://twitter.com/jobjstauffer/status/531640168231362560 I'd say yup.

• Looks absolutely amazing. I love the graphics.

• edited November 2014

I saw Cersei, Tyrion and Margaery for sure. Maybe Jaime and Ramsay too.

• Ok, so the first pic is Cersei and the last one is Tyrion... Are any of the other characters in the pic from the show? Btw, the graphics are pretty good, kinda Sims 4-ish.

• Margaery and Ramsay are there too I guess and one of the guys looks like Jaime.

That1Guy posted: »

Ok, so the first pic is Cersei and the last one is Tyrion... Are any of the other characters in the pic from the show? Btw, the graphics are pretty good, kinda Sims 4-ish.

• Looks to good to be true. I'd say it's fake.

• Some of the pics are clearly from the Ironrath so in those the characters are the ones we will be playing with. But this is great, we actually get to see some of the characters from show.

Not sure about Ramsay but the guy that looks a little like Jaime (if we are thinking about the same guy) is probably not him. The same guy is in the fourth pic leaving the Ironrath, so he is probably lord Forresters son or bastard son.

Ok, so the first pic is Cersei and the last one is Tyrion... Are any of the other characters in the pic from the show? Btw, the graphics are pretty good, kinda Sims 4-ish.

• If these are fake, they're goddamn good fakes. I'm gonna assume they're real. In which case, color me impressed. These look great. Although the characters seem a tiny bit squished horizontally. Overall, though, very accurate facsimiles and a very cool art style.

• Yeah "oil painting." But for me the fakeness is that these look very well made but not even clsoe to a good video quality. So impossible to be leaked. Why would they prepare these screenshots in a not hd quality?

Well, it looks kinda... odd. The outlines of the characters look kind of... blurry?

• Well, it looks kinda... odd. The outlines of the characters look kind of... blurry?

ata95 posted: »

Looks to good to be true. I'd say it's fake.

• Oh, now I see them!

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Margaery and Ramsay are there too I guess and one of the guys looks like Jaime.

• Well, why not 1080p? If these were prepared screenshots then they would be HD. Fakeee.

Well, it looks kinda... odd. The outlines of the characters look kind of... blurry?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

These look real but i would have thought that they would release them on the blog, twitter or facebook first. It's either a early leak or good fakes, i have asked behind the scenes about them but as it's a Sunday there might not be anybody around to answer me.

• That looks pretty amazing!

• As beautiful as these are, I have to see actual footage to be absolutely sure that they are real.

• Cersei is gonna be in it? Oh my God we are so fucked.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited November 2014

That seems to be a deliberate effect to imitate oil paintings. Even the official Iron From Ice promo art had that same effect.

Mods aren't staff though, so we know as little as you all do.

• I did some sleuthing and found out that some fan twitter that searches for Xbox Live Arcade news found the screens. It's possible that some fan found the screens for the game's store page on the Xbox website. Poker Night 2 had a similar leak where people somehow found promo art/screenshots for the game on the Xbox website before the April Fool's announcement trailer.

OzzyUK posted: »

These look real but i would have thought that they would release them on the blog, twitter or facebook first. It's either a early leak or go

• I´ve never seen GOT yet...just this makes me incredibly excited for the game and I don´t even know why.

I call it the Telltale effect.

• if this is true my PC and I are fucked

• I'm guessing pic #5 is Father Forrester he looks like a Ned type I'm going to have quite a bit of fun playing as him.

• Wait might we observe the Mountain vs. The Viper fight if one Forrester is in King's Landing? FUCK YES.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

That would be.......Fun :P

Churned posted: »

Wait might we observe the Mountain vs. The Viper fight if one Forrester is in King's Landing? FUCK YES.

• Man I really hope these are real because the screenshots look AMAZING.

• Have these been confirmed to be fake or real?

OzzyUK posted: »

That would be.......Fun :P

• edited November 2014

Wow, these pics look pretty impressive (even though they may or may not be fake). I am sold on this series. :)

• edited November 2014

Remember, if these are leaks they might be from the alpha or something, so what we are seing, if it's true, might not be the finished graphics.

And also, I surely hope they have the correct voices if true, TTG have close ties to HBO with this project, right? Therefor it would most likely be the same voice actors. Atleast I hope so!

• Thank you good sir! I wonder if TT will release any official info early in light of the leak?

• edited November 2014

Those are definitley leaks, the pages on Twitter were they supposedly are from have all been deleted. If you want to save those screens, do it now, cause they will be gone in no time and this thread will be closed faster than you can say House Forrester.

EDIT: Those are way too good to be fake, plus they add new characters that haven't appeared on the show (to my knowledge). I'm pretty sure this is the real deal.

• (Quickly saves photos to hard drive)

Those are definitley leaks, the pages on Twitter were they supposedly are from have all been deleted. If you want to save those screens, do

• edited November 2014

A wise choice indeed :)

I always do that. Save 'leaked' things before I do anything else e.g. the recent 'Jurassic World Lego Leak' I was all over the save button in no time.

Better safe than sorry, right?

beguiler posted: »

(Quickly saves photos to hard drive)

• The guy on the horse isn't Jamie (look at his right hand). They look similar though.

WalkerHH93 posted: »

I saw Cersei, Tyrion and Margaery for sure. Maybe Jaime and Ramsay too.

• edited November 2014

I just saved those lovely screens to my laptop before they start getting deleted. :D

• Butt-headButt-head Banned
    edited November 2014

If this is true then my time machine works. Welcome back to the '90s, ladies and gentlemen.

• Seems like a lot of people did the same as me. Saving the pictures that is. Cant wait to see Ramsay ingame! :D

• Is the aspect ratio wrong, is it stretched vertically? they all look elf-ish...

• Yeah, I'm sure that these are leaked. They do look too good to be fake and they are featuring some unknown characters in them.

Those are definitley leaks, the pages on Twitter were they supposedly are from have all been deleted. If you want to save those screens, do

Sign in to comment in this discussion.