First Pics

13»

Comments

• Reek 3.

WalkerHH93 posted: »

No! I dont want to get Reek 2!

• I like the art style, though I think it needs some heavier shadows as some of the screenshots have that and look absolutely amazing. Apart from that, looking great. Though I don't see the "live oil painting" aesthetic.

• The game is still in production, if these leaks are real, they're not the finished product. It's not fair to complain about tiny little this.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It's fairly common for a army to wear matching uniforms and because of their helmets you can't see their faces to see any facial differences.

I guess these real pictures also show a "clone army"

Alt text

Alt text

Like others have said this could be a screenshot from a unfinished build so there could be slightly different models like with the walkers in TWD.

• did anyone from TTG confirmed if the pics are real or not ?

• Does anyone know if there are female soldiers in Game of Thrones like in Dragon age and mass effect etc.?

• edited November 2014

Flog61 posted: »

Does anyone know if there are female soldiers in Game of Thrones like in Dragon age and mass effect etc.?

• Lady Mormont's daughters are warriors, Yara Greyjoy is a raider, there is Chella, the leader of the Black Ears clan.

And a "spearwife" is a warrior woman among the Free Folk. Their number is similar to men and they both have equal rights.

Does anyone know if there are female soldiers in Game of Thrones like in Dragon age and mass effect etc.?

• There's Brienne of Tarth, a famous knight and a bodyguard of Renly Baratheon. She is disliked by many people because they think that it's not right for a woman to be a knight, but she doesn't care and she can't see another fate for herself but to serve as a knight.

• edited November 2014

The guy with the beard in the fifth picture down from the top looks interesting (in that his expression is pretty amazing for video game graphics, regardless of how advanced they are these days). I hope he's a PC.

• Does anyone know if there are female soldiers in Game of Thrones like in Dragon age and mass effect etc.

No, women have kids and stay home. The men fight. Its a medieval setting for the most part

Its quite a common concept in the world, two of the charcaters are twins, ones a boy and ones a girl and the girls point of view in the book often has her bitching how despite the fact they were identical she had to learn sweing and shit when her brother learned to fight. That said that girl is particularly inept and she clearly has more issues than her brother but the series does touch on the positives and negatives of being each gender. The women dont get a shot and any men who dont fight are instantly seen as weak etc.

That said many female characters do fight and play a role different to the norm, same with the men

• My guess is he's a Glover. Robbett, possibly.

The guy with the beard in the fifth picture down from the top looks interesting (in that his expression is pretty amazing for video game graphics, regardless of how advanced they are these days). I hope he's a PC.

• Agreed. His son (I guess it's his son?) looks a lot like Jaime Lannister

• Didn't Tyrion get his scar from the battle of the blackwater. Doesn't the game's plot take place before that?

• Nope, game's plot starts from end of season 3, probably after the red wedding.

Ronjondon posted: »

Didn't Tyrion get his scar from the battle of the blackwater. Doesn't the game's plot take place before that?

• Wiki:

The game will take place concurrently with the television series, from the end of the third season until just prior to the start of the fifth season.

Ronjondon posted: »

Didn't Tyrion get his scar from the battle of the blackwater. Doesn't the game's plot take place before that?

• ..it's not really bitching when it's actually a very valid complaint, is it?

Does anyone know if there are female soldiers in Game of Thrones like in Dragon age and mass effect etc. No, women have kids and sta

Sign in to comment in this discussion.