The walking dead roleplay

Comments

• I am pretty sure this means I will get dicapitasted and you will get raped with siccors or something.

igormp posted: »

well im going to the Tunel of love then. I hope Konni Kills a lot of assholes with something made with metal. Good luck

• edited December 2014

George Trevor

a few minutes later..........

I though about i for a while. Okay, yeah shes going to the Metalworks with Johnnie Polish guy. WE finnaly reached the Funland. I was about to open the the back when i saw all the blood...... In short i went ballistic.I did'nt know what happened maybe they had a suicide pact or cabin fever set in and one killed the other. BUT I WASENT GOING TO LET THEM DIE NOW. Not when i was soooo close. I quickly grabbed my med kit.

When i opened it the girl was bleeding on the floor and the guy tried to attack me. I did'nt have time for it so i just tranked him and went to the girl. I disinfected it closed it and tried to apply preasure. Luckly i saved her in time...........wait did i just save someones life............. Well theres a first time for everything. Anyway i took the boy to the tunnel of love were i had miss "you can better" and took the girl to the Metalworks were frenchie was.

When i was done i turned on the amusement park music.

"HELLO BOYS AND GIRLS OF ALL AGES ARE YOU READY TO HAVE FUN" said the voice of a clown

"I sure am " i responded from my seat in the control table watching all the screnes take form. All of those fun days i had before the apocalypse and afther none of them could even come close to this.

I saw as the Girl woke up in the Metalworks and saw the chained up Frenchie. As the father woke up and found himself alone and screamed for his familly. As that kid woke up in tunnel with that teen girl. This was finally time to begin...........

" WELCOME Ladies and Gentlemen to the The Funland Amusement Park where its time to play my favorite game its time to find out..." I said through the loudspeaker. It was kinda fun watching a few trying to tell were the voice was. And here and now with one quote it begun.

"ARE YOU A MAN OR A MONSTER?"

• OFC: I am so so high, I have no idea what is going on. :3

Lord_EAA posted: »

George Trevor a few minutes later.......... I though about i for a while. Okay, yeah shes going to the Metalworks with Johnnie Polish

• OFC : in the story or in real life?

blueneon posted: »

OFC: I am so so high, I have no idea what is going on.

• OFC: Both?

OFC : in the story or in real life?

• OFC: Congrats then

OFC: Both?

• OFC: I am not actually high, I have no idea why I said I was in the first place. :|

OFC: Congrats then

• OFC : I know im F****king with you

OFC: I am not actually high, I have no idea why I said I was in the first place.

• OFC: When will you continue it?

OFC : I know im F****king with you

• OFC: ^

supersagig posted: »

OFC: When will you continue it?

• OFC: Me?

OFC: ^

• OFC: Yeah, what you said, he kinda has to continiue it cause me and Igormp have to know exactly where we are to continiue without messing up his setup.

OFC: Me?

• OFC: K , Batman

OFC: Yeah, what you said, he kinda has to continiue it cause me and Igormp have to know exactly where we are to continiue without messing up his setup.

• OFC: How did you know I am Batman?

Alt text

OFC: K , Batman

• O you want me to continue it? I was just giving other people a chance but okay ill start in a few mins then ....... You probably want to find something to hug now....

OFC: When will you continue it?

• Alt text

OFC: How did you know I am Batman?

• Alt text

O you want me to continue it? I was just giving other people a chance but okay ill start in a few mins then ....... You probably want to find something to hug now....

• I have to wait for you to make something that makes Konni or Bryan screams :P

O you want me to continue it? I was just giving other people a chance but okay ill start in a few mins then ....... You probably want to find something to hug now....

• Why do you want me to scream? :'c

I scream a lot, ask my pillow, it is deaf and probably won 't hear you, but you should ask it anyway, can 't I just record it next time and send it to you so you have me scream? Why does he have to do it, he scares me. xD

I have to wait for you to make something that makes Konni or Bryan screams :P

• Maybe your pillow is actually a deaf raper who "with magic" , transformed in a pillow :O

Why do you want me to scream? :'c I scream a lot, ask my pillow, it is deaf and probably won 't hear you, but you should ask it anyway, c

• Rapist* (sorry, couldn 't resist, my iner grammar nazi is too strong sometimes)

Think so? Geez, now I am scared. '~'

Noy really, I sleep with scissors next to me.

Maybe your pillow is actually a deaf raper who "with magic" , transformed in a pillow :O

• Scissors don´t work with magical rapers

Rapist* (sorry, couldn 't resist, my iner grammar nazi is too strong sometimes) Think so? Geez, now I am scared. '~' Noy really, I sleep with scissors next to me.

• They can easiely kill someone, I am not too worried. But yeah, you always have to be carefull with magical rapists.

Scissors don´t work with magical rapers

• K , but if you die will you promise to give me your scissors?

They can easiely kill someone, I am not too worried. But yeah, you always have to be carefull with magical rapists.

• Yeah sure. :}

K , but if you die will you promise to give me your scissors?

• edited December 2015

George Trevor

I waited for them to feel my words let them..... sink in ......deep into their very souls

" This is GAME isnt really a game it is a test of will, strength, mind. It has been specifically devised make you think about what REALLY matters" i spoke once more watching their expersions consern, fear and my personal favorite........ the lack of hope.

" The reason i call it a game is that theres a reward for compleating ( well surviving) it. Yes boys and girls there is a pot of gold at the end of my scarlet rainbow. Do you want to what it is?" I asked fully knowing they had no choice. " Its well..... Safety....Food..Weapons..... Its an entire city compleate with no raided stores and a wall that cannot be penetrated by deadies you name it...its yours. Now you might be wondering : Why the hell should we trust you? Or Why the hell would you give all that up? Well to be honest ... im bored . Bored of being safe bored of this city ....of everything. So i decided to escape i already have a boat ready and i plan to leave as soon as this is all over maybe live out my days on some tropical island surviving. But the boats not big enough for every thing and i coulnt stand the idea of someone getting all of this for free. So i decided i should decide who gets my fair city and this game is the ultimate test...."

I watched as my words affected everyone differently.Some shocked , others in pure disbelief while the father kept to fear. Funny thing is i was being honest....

"You will find yourselves in my scenarios once you compleat them you will unlock a second area depending on your choices. Afther words it will happen again and one last time afther. Then you shall be allowed access to the SPECIAL AREA and then the remaining if any Win and can go to the the city. Or you could try to stop me but i would not recomend that. Now time to explain each area......"

( this is another thought it was to long thing ill post the rest below in a sec)

• All of them!

Yeah sure. :}

• edited December 2014

George Trevor

I set the speaker to only speak to Area 7

" Hello Killer" i said to the girl. I actually remebered her name was Konnie or close but i just liked Killer better. "Or atlest thats what you might become today. You see that chained guy in front of you" she looked at Johnie boy who was chained on his arms and legs. "Yeah hes some french idiot who i saved from making the sappiest scene ever."

"Garzon de put" he yelled

"Carefull there i might forget the rules. Oh yeah i almost forgot. You see i was shocked that you and the mr. pirate were the Reverse of this moron. He talks big but has soap opera heart while you two had action movie hearts and dont talk that much. I say HAD becouse mr.pirate was too cool to follow the rules and too stubborn not to be stupid. Soo.... Yeah that kinda happened becouse he was to stupid to let me kidnap him" she looked at the camara with a mix of hate, fear and sadness.

"Wich is why INSTEAD of testing out a theory i had and taking you two to the tunnel of love i get to do Plan B" i continued a bit dissapointed "So heres your choice. Next to you is a table on top are a bunch of medical instruments drills , bone saws , bandages , dissinfectent ,the stuff. Point is you are going to play doctor to frenchie there. Your task is simple....cut something off an arm a leg anything you want just make him scream. Then again you could just put him out of his misery .....a harmless poison is right next to you. Just make him drink it or if you want YOU drink it or hell you can chop your own limbs off if you want. Dosent matter. Afther any of the past things are done you can just walk out of one of the 3 doors ill open (wich one depends on your choice) . If Johnie survives ill release his chains automatically. Oh and one more thing as token of appreciation for your friends stupidity i left you a Special item.............Mr. Pirates peg leg that you can use (if you need it) afther this test. Have fun!"

I left her in shock . I actually hoped she would last a bit.......just a bit. Now that biology was taken care of it was time for chemestry.

I set the speaker for Area 9

" Hi there Brain Boy and Life story girl. Welcome to your test. THE TUNNEL OF LOVE!!!!! aww brings back sweet memories like when i killed that girl who decided to try and dump me .......made that one look like an accident. But here is where you BOTH get to shine. Here you have a choice." Brain Boy looked scared while the girl was just angry. She gave the same look frenchie did back when he could have been something pherhaps she had potential.....

"Each of you can see you have a heart shapped arrow. So one way to leave is to stab the other person to death. Another is to commit suicide and stab yourself. But out of the kindness of my heart ive left an option where you can BOTH live. What do you need to do.........have sex." They looked in complete shock.

"Yes the only way you're BOTH making it out alive is to bang.You heard me" then the girl started yelling some.......uneducated stuff at the camera.

"HAVE FUN" i said and then muted the cam. On to my last 2 competitors.

I did the same thing with the speaker on Area 3

"Hello Pops how are you" the poor idiot was bassicaly paralized "HEY IM TALKING TO YOU YOU SPINELESS LITTLE MAN!" i yelled that seemed to grab his attention as he looked at the camera.

" Okay im gonna try to make this quick since i dont want to miss the other two tests. This test was originally made for both your girl and your son. I was going to make you chose between them. But do to circumstances that is no longer possible. In front of you you have 5 unlabled levers. ONE will will open a door leading to a room with your son. THAT one will set of a bomb that will blow up and kill you both unless its overwritten by YOU by pulling a lever. TO be frank theres one that cant be overwritten and will kill you while your son escapes. THERE is a LAST one that will do the same but instead will kill your son while you escape. Thats it. Have fun!." i said as i left him in fear.

I wondered if he got my clues as to what each lever did. Well if he did'nt he was pretty much screwed. Not like i cared. Then i remembered the failsafe for the game. I searched and yes the detonator was still in my pocket incase things did'nt go as planned. But for now they could not go wrong they had no more options but to continue the game. I watched and waited for them to start.........

• OFC: Could i make the son/father part?

ONE THAT YOU TO THERE LAST

George Trevor I set the speaker to only speak to Area 7 " Hello Killer" i said to the girl. I actually remebered her name was Konnie o

• Yeah each one of those words tell you wich lever it is just think of the numbers 1,2,3,4,5 and the letters

For example 1 is ONE

OFC: Could i make the son/father part? ONE THAT YOU TO THERE LAST

• Last is 5 , You or To is 2 , There is three and That is four , i think :P

Yeah each one of those words tell you wich lever it is just think of the numbers 1,2,3,4,5 and the letters For example 1 is ONE

• Check how many letter each words has and you got it .....and yes you can make thext part

Last is 5 , You or To is 2 , There is three and That is four , i think :P

• To: 2
    You: 3
    There: 5
    That: 4

Check how many letter each words has and you got it .....and yes you can make thext part

• Yep congrats

To: 2 You: 3 There: 5 That: 4

• edited December 2014

Victor

Fuck , fuck , fuck!. You thought. Every level could either mean the death or you , your son or both. You swear that if you make it alive , you will kill that fucker with you bare hands. You turned around in circles like 100 times and when you stopped , you chosed a random one. You walked to it and open it , without knowing that it will be the last thing you will do living.

OFC: Victor died , but Charlie lived :P

• edited December 2014

PERFECT well exept they were LEVERs not doors well number ONE opened a door but the others didnt

Victor Fuck , fuck , fuck!. You thought. Every level could either mean the death or you , your son or both. You swear that if you make it

• K , XD

PERFECT well exept they were LEVERs not doors well number ONE opened a door but the others didnt

• Thanks its perfect :)

K , XD

• Alt text

Thanks its perfect

Sign in to comment in this discussion.