The walking dead roleplay

Comments

• Cool :P

Ummm, not sure how to join this, all I got was a link... Name: Rowan Hayward Age: 15 Luckily he was still awake when it all happene

• edited December 2014

(So, I'm going to make a character, but he's just going to do his own thing for a little while...So stay away from him!)

Name: Raymond

Raymond set on top of a overpass, below him were the dead, they reached out for him, but he was well out of reach. He shook with fear, he thought about everything that happened over the past 13 days, he saw living people being eaten by dead people, as he thought about this he begins to shaking, his hands shake the most as he tries to think of the happy times, but those times were dead, he begins to breathe slowly trying to regain control over his own body, after about of minute of thinking of the good times he calmed himself down.

He stood up from his sit and looked down the long road, it was lined with cars on the right side of the road, the road leaving the city, but the one to it was almost completely clear. he looked back down at the dead below him, they were still reaching for him, he started walking with his arms out on the edge of the overpass, as he walked the dead tried their best to follow, they just sorta fell and walked over each other. He just looks down at them and shouts at them.

Raymond: Just stop walking, your dead....Just...Act dead!

His voice carried for miles, he realises this and grabs his own face, he starts looking around to see if anything heard him, he knows something must have. He looks and sees something in a truck on the overpass, he approaches it, he sees a backpack sitting in the passenger's seat. He opens the door and grabs it, he quickly closes the truck door behind himself. He zips open the backpack and looks inside, he finds two bottles of water, a flashlight, and assorted items of food including beef jerky, animal crackers. It would have to do. He starts walking forward, down the road, he smiles as the dead follow him.

Raymond: You can't come with me, sorry...But if your going to try to take a bite out of my neck...

Raymond stands in shock as he watches a large group of dead come from the road to his left, they were walking to the over pass, as he sees this he begins walking backwards in shock, he trips and falls on the ground. He realises he twisted his ankle when he fell. He stands up and has a shot of pain shoot up his left leg and up his body. he watches as the herd of dead come for him. He stands back up as the pain once again shoots up his leg, and he starts running with the pain.

• edited December 2014

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @supersagig @NoHopeLeft @Lord_EAA

next day

You feels better and can walk, Konni and herman are ready to go. But you know Gared was still a mess, you couldnt leave him alone in the camp could you?

[ Go with them] [ Stay with Gared]

Bryan : Good Luck guys. I need to stay here with him. he will die if left alone. Any walker or Bandit Can kill him in that condition, even I dont know if I'll survive without you. but we need to take the risk.take care of yourself guys.

You smiled at them

• edited December 2014

@igormp , @blueneon , @Gustav_Kenny , @NoHopeLeft , @LordEAA , @RagingBlades

You traveled along with Konni to the old Hook´s house. It wasn´t a long walk but Konni was really quiet and didnpt want to talk. When you got there you told Konni to gather water from the river behind the house. You enter the house and in the kitchen you saw Hook´s walker. It turn around to you , but you quickly stab him in the head. You look at his robotical leg , we could give to Gared to thought. You look around the kitchen and the living room and see some expired food. You went to the basement and saw a lot of rifles. You grab some of them and called for Konni.

When you was climbing upstairs a person around your age appear and point a gun to you ( @Raging_Blades ). You say:

Herman: Please , don´t kill me , please

• @igormp, @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny, @NoHopeLeft, @LordEAA, @RagingBlades

You look at theguy pointing his gun at Herman. You pull out your gun and just walk up to him and point your gun at him.

Konni: Put the gun down.

That was the first thing you had said in a couple days. What had happened few days before would still hit you in the face everytime you hought about it. You stomach was still hurting a damn lot, you knew that your guts were tied into a bow in there. Godamnit Herman, why didn 't you just let her wake up so she could do it herself... You looked at the guy in front of you, only a few seconds had passed but you still got no answer.

Konni: I asked you to put the gun down politely, don 't make me pull the triger.

supersagig posted: »

@igormp , @blueneon , @Gustav_Kenny , @NoHopeLeft , @LordEAA , @RagingBlades You traveled along with Konni to the old Hook´s house. It wa

• @igormp , @blueneon , @Gustav_Kenny , @NoHopeLeft , @LordEAA , @RagingBlades

You looked at Konni , waiting for her do to something. You heard a gunshot. You thought that you are now dead but when you open your eyes you see the guy´s corpse on the floor. You ran to hug Konni

Herman: Thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!

blueneon posted: »

@igormp, @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny, @NoHopeLeft, @LordEAA, @RagingBlades You look at theguy pointing his gun at Herman. You pull out you

Herman run and hug you. You wanted to push him off but you kinda needed that. What had happened to you? What the fuck had you become? You remained quiet. It would pass. It was just a phase. Right?

@igormp , @blueneon , @Gustav_Kenny , @NoHopeLeft , @LordEAA , @RagingBlades You looked at Konni , waiting for her do to something. You h

Herman: You saved my life.

@igormp, @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny, @NoHopeLeft, @LordEAA, @RagingBlades Herman run and hug you. You wanted to push him off but you kind

You looked at him. How could he be taking this so lighetly? You had just killed a man. Kids... And you weren 't even THAT much older than him. Your face was blank. No reaction at all. No an expresion that would reveal the pain you were feeling cause he was squizing your stomach, nor one that would just tell him how you felt about the hole thing. It was just blank.

Konni: Maybe. But I also took another.

@igormp , @blueneon , @Gustav_Kenny , @NoHopeLeft , @LordEAA , @RagingBlades Herman: You saved my life.

Herman: Yeah , but if you were in place you will be pleased or at least not mad.

@igormp, @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny, @NoHopeLeft, @LordEAA, @RagingBlades You looked at him. How could he be taking this so lighetly? You

Konni: You don 't know how it is... You don 't know how it is to kill someone...

You stayed sillent. And a tear or two ran down your cheeks, cold as the air around you.

@igormp , @blueneon , @Gustav_Kenny , @NoHopeLeft , @LordEAA , @RagingBlades Herman: Yeah , but if you were in place you will be pleased or at least not mad.

You didn´t know what to say

Herman: Emmmmm I killed people in the gunfire with Jason´s people. Hugs Konni. It´s okay , cry

@igormp, @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny, @NoHopeLeft, @LordEAA, @RagingBlades Konni: You don 't know how it is... You don 't know how it is to kill someone... You stayed sillent. And a tear or two ran down your cheeks, cold as the air around you.

You didn 't hear him. You just blocked out what he said, you didn 't have a reason for doing so, you just.. did. You fell to your knees, just collapsed and started crying, sillently.

@igormp , @blueneon , @Gustav_Kenny , @NoHopeLeft , @LordEAA , @RagingBlades You didn´t know what to say Herman: Emmmmm I killed people in the gunfire with Jason´s people. Hugs Konni. It´s okay , cry

You looked at her. You could feel her pain. In a calm tone you said:

Herman: What do you want me to do?........ bury the guy´s body?

@igormp, @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny, @NoHopeLeft, @LordEAA, @RagingBlades You didn 't hear him. You just blocked out what he said, you di

You looked at him.

Konni: What is thye point? He is gone... He is just a decaying body, soon to be eaten by maggots, entirely destroyed. He is dead...

You were wishpering, not talking, he was still hugging you. Never had a hug felt so needed. You didn 't care if one of those corpses was hugging you, you just needed that hug. You needed it...

@igormp , @blueneon , @Gustav_Kenny , @NoHopeLeft , @LordEAA , @RagingBlades You looked at her. You could feel her pain. In a calm tone you said: Herman: What do you want me to do?........ bury the guy´s body?

• Soo guys im JOINING TODAY :))))))))))))))) (not now but soon)

btw: this just got bad for you guys >:D

• Well, lets see how you will get rid of me, I am very intrested in those kind of things. :}

Lord_EAA posted: »

Soo guys im JOINING TODAY )))))))))))))) (not now but soon) btw: this just got bad for you guys >:D

• He better get rid of Gared , because Gustav is banned. I have an idea for your apperance :P

Well, lets see how you will get rid of me, I am very intrested in those kind of things. :}

Herman: Konni , shhhhhshhh , it´s okay. You draged her by the hug to the kitchen at you chop off Hook´s robotical foot. You hugged her all the travel back

@igormp, @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny, @NoHopeLeft, @LordEAA, @RagingBlades You looked at him. Konni: What is thye point? He is gone...

• What do you mean?

And btw Gustav will be back in a couple days.

He better get rid of Gared , because Gustav is banned. I have an idea for your apperance :P

• Yeah , but we have to kill somebody :P

What do you mean? And btw Gustav will be back in a couple days.

You didn 't have the strenth to speak. You just walked along. In sillence. You reached the camp after a couple hours of walking. You looked at Gared and Bryan playing cards by the fire. You walked over and sat down.

@igormp , @blueneon , @Gustav_Kenny , @NoHopeLeft , @LordEAA , @RagingBlades Herman: Konni , shhhhhshhh , it´s okay. You draged her by the hug to the kitchen at you chop off Hook´s robotical foot. You hugged her all the travel back

• edited December 2014

• Well, at least let him come back, we just got him a leg, he needs a chance to be a futuristic pirate.

Yeah , but we have to kill somebody :P

• oooooh youll see....

Well, lets see how you will get rid of me, I am very intrested in those kind of things. :}

You looked at your group. Bryan and Gared were happily playing cards by the fire. Konni was still sad and doesn´t want to talk. There was a rabbit getting cooked on the bonfire.

Herman: You want to hear the good new or the bad news?

@igormp, @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny, @NoHopeLeft, @LordEAA, @RagingBlades You didn 't have the strenth to speak. You just walked along. I

• Cool. :}

starts thinking of a new name for next character cause this is seriously the most difficult shit ever

oooooh youll see....

You grined.

Konni: Good news... Nice joke.

@igormp , @blueneon , @Gustav_Kenny , @NoHopeLeft , @LordEAA , @RagingBlades You looked at your group. Bryan and Gared were happily playi

You smiled. At least not all was lost for Konni.

Herman: Well , we got water and a leg for Gared. The bad news is that Gared needed a foot , not a leg. So at least he wanted to chop it..

@igormp, @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny, @NoHopeLeft, @LordEAA, @RagingBlades You grined. Konni: Good news... Nice joke.

• oooh dont hurry this is taking its time.........

Cool. :} starts thinking of a new name for next character cause this is seriously the most difficult shit ever

• your comment appears blank

• Ok?

oooh dont hurry this is taking its time.........

• edited December 2014

@igormp, @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny, @NoHopeLeft, @LordEAA, @RagingBlades

You looked at him.

Konni: So you are saying you want us to cut of part of his leg? Cause that ia what I am gettting out of this.

@igormp , @blueneon , @Gustav_Kenny , @NoHopeLeft , @LordEAA , @RagingBlades You smiled. At least not all was lost for Konni. Herman:

You looked at her.

Herman: If he wants to , yes.

@igormp, @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny, @NoHopeLeft, @LordEAA, @RagingBlades You looked at him. Konni: So you are saying you want us to cut of part of his leg? Cause that ia what I am gettting out of this.

• lol dont worry my character just wont kill you immediatly and he'll do it ( if HE does it) in CREATIVE way

( yeah im al ready getting into character lol)

Ok?

• Sorry XD.

What happened to Raymond?

NoHopeLeft posted: »

• Nice. What if I kill you first though? I have a tendancy of pulling triggers you know.

lol dont worry my character just wont kill you immediatly and he'll do it ( if HE does it) in CREATIVE way ( yeah im al ready getting into character lol)

your comment appears blank

• o i have plan.....

Nice. What if I kill you first though? I have a tendancy of pulling triggers you know.

This felt wrong. You didn 't say anything. Just looked at Gared. He was sillent as well, he would probably remain like this for a short while.

@igormp , @blueneon , @Gustav_Kenny , @NoHopeLeft , @LordEAA , @RagingBlades You looked at her. Herman: If he wants to , yes.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.