The walking dead roleplay

Comments

• @Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp

Jason: First...It must have been someone else...Second...You surround me, you have one guy holding me by my jacket, a guy named Bryan pointing a gun at me face, then we have a girl coming at from behind and pointing a gun to my head...Yet you're still aren't terrified of me, someone who's looking at the eyes of a man with a gun to his head, and a gun to my back...You should have shot me when you had the chance...Now the fun begins, I'm going to count to 5, if you have not backed down and put your guns away by then you're all going to feel really fuckin' stupid.

supersagig posted: »

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp @NoHopeLeft Herman: Konni , don´t you remember him? Road? Car? Leaving us?

• @igormp, @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny

Konni: You are right... We should have taken care of you. Still time.

You still had the gun pointed at his head. Within seconds you had pulled the triger and you saw brains and blood spilling everywhere. You smiled.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp Jason: First...It must have been someone else...Second...You surround me, you have one guy holding me by

• The man named Jason fell on to the ground.

???: That was pretty fucking stupid of you...

blueneon posted: »

@igormp, @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny Konni: You are right... We should have taken care of you. Still time. You still had the gun pointe

• @igormp, @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny

You were still facing forward.

Konni: I know. But I enjoyed this.

The man named Jason fell on to the ground. ???: That was pretty fucking stupid of you...

• @Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp @NoHopeLeft

You looked at Konni. Her expresion was like she was going to torture him , kill him and eat him. You looked fearful at her and said

Herman: Konni , calm down a bit

@igormp, @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny You looked at him for a while and then you remembered. Konni: Wait... Your face must have compl

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited December 2014

@igormp @supersagig @blueneon

You had a very shocked expression.

Gared: That was... Holy shit...

You ran over to Asher, he seemed scared, you started petting him.

Gared: It's going to be okay Asher, it'll all be okay.

@igormp, @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny Konni: You are right... We should have taken care of you. Still time. You still had the gun pointe

• ???: Still...Guess you have guts...But it's like how jason had a brain, all over the ground...

@igormp, @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny You were still facing forward. Konni: I know. But I enjoyed this.

• @igormp, @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny, @NoHopeLeft

You walked in your tent, took your backpack on your shoulders and waited.

@igormp @supersagig @blueneon You had a very shocked expression. Gared: That was... Holy shit... You ran over to Asher, he seemed scared, you started petting him. Gared: It's going to be okay Asher, it'll all be okay.

Herman: Oh no , TAKE EVERYONE COVER.

You moved behind a rock

The man named Jason fell on to the ground. ???: That was pretty fucking stupid of you...

• Bryan : OH MY FUCKING GOD! EVERYBODY GET COVER, NOW! his friends are coming!

• @igormp @supersagig @nohopeleft @blueneon'

You heard the rest scream, you quickly grabbed your backpack and Asher.

Gared: It'll be okay, Asher, just trust me.

You started running, not looking back.

@igormp, @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny, @NoHopeLeft You walked in your tent, took your backpack on your shoulders and waited.

You looked up at the sky and closed your eyes.

Konni: Come on, kill me, end this torture I dare to call life already...

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp @NoHopeLeft You were still panicking behind the rock Herman: That´s all?

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp @NoHopeLeft You were still panicking behind the rock Herman: That´s all?

You were still panicking behind the rock

Herman: That´s all?

@igormp, @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny, @NoHopeLeft You walked in your tent, took your backpack on your shoulders and waited.

• ???: You fuckers...

• edited December 2014

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @supersagig @NoHopeLeft

Bryan : I think he was just threatening us..... HOLY SHIT!

you saw a lots of heavily armed guys invading the camp. 10 was what you could tell, but probably had more

• ???: Put your guns down and no one's going to die, this girl...Konni, she'll live...If you put your guns down...

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp @NoHopeLeft eaten reply You looked up at the sky and closed your eyes. Konni: Come on, kill

eaten reply

You were still behind the rock when you heard a gunshot and Konni getting shot in the stomach

Herman: KONNI!!!!!

• @blueneon @igormp @supersagig @NoHopeLeft

You heard a gunshot behind you, you looked around, there was a rife next to a corpse, you quickly picked it up and started running back. Asher was on your shoulder, he was shaking.

When you arrived at camp you saw at least 10 men invading the camp, Konni was on the ground, holding her stomach, you couldn't see Bryan or Herman.

Gared: Fuckers...

You aimed the rifle at one of them, BLAM! An easy shot to the head, then you aimed at another, BLAM! Another easy shot, they hadn't even spotted you yet.

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp @NoHopeLeft eaten reply You looked up at the sky and closed your eyes. Konni: Come on, kill

You felt something getting through your stomach, as if you were being shot at. Then you relized that this was what was going on. You were still contious, you turned around, to the stop where the bullet came from and shot before falling down. Another man was dead. And you were almost there.

• edited December 2014

???: If you put your guns down we could keep this girl alive, you just have to put down your guns and everything will be okay...

@igormp, @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny, @NoHopeLeft You felt something getting through your stomach, as if you were being shot at. Then you

• (I love how Bryan always has to get shot)

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp @NoHopeLeft You looked around. Konni was on the ground with her hands were the bullet got her. Gared was

• @igormp @supersagig @blueneon @NoHopeLeft

If you put your guns down me could keep this girl alive, you just have to put down your guns and everything will be okay...

You could hear someone talk, it disgusted you.

Gared: I'll fucking show him...

You aimed the rifle right as his head, you held the aim steady for a while, then BLAM! You shot him right through the head. You threw the rifle to the ground and grabbed your machete.

You ran towards them, stabbing one of them in the stomach and decapitating another.

???: If you put your guns down we could keep this girl alive, you just have to put down your guns and everything will be okay...

You looked around. Konni was on the ground with her hands were the bullet got her. Gared was shooting everything that moves with his cat Asher next to him. Bryan was trying to get a place to get cover from the bullets. One got him in the shoulder.

Herman: This is all fucked

@blueneon @igormp @supersagig @NoHopeLeft You heard a gunshot behind you, you looked around, there was a rife next to a corpse, you quick

• @blueneon @igormp @NoHopeLeft @supersagig

You saw one of them holding Bryan, you ran towards him from behind and stabbed him in the back.

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp @NoHopeLeft You heard a lot of gunshots. You saw the men attacking you. There were 5 left. You spotted on

• edited December 2014

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp @NoHopeLeft

You heard a lot of gunshots. You saw the men attacking you. There were 5 left. You spotted one and BANG!. *Only 4 *. You were to shoot another one when you saw Bryan getting used has human shield by one of them.

Herman: Fuck , Fuck

@igormp @supersagig @blueneon @NoHopeLeft If you put your guns down me could keep this girl alive, you just have to put down your guns

• edited December 2014

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @NoHopeLeft @supersagig

Bryan: Gared Grab Konni and Run! run as fast as you can, NOW! I will be fine!

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp @NoHopeLeft You heard a lot of gunshots. You saw the men attacking you. There were 5 left. You spotted on

• The man holding Bryan started yelling as everyone stop what they were doing.

???: Everybody just calm the fuck down! This why it's so hard to live...It because of the living, it's because of you! Jason came to this campsite to see if you were good people, your all fuckin' awful, you!

The man points the Konni.

???: You just fuckin' shot an unarmed man! he wasn't going to hurt you, or anyone, he was doing what we always do, trying to see if your bad people, he came here to see how you would react to a outside force...Let's just say you, and everyone here is completly fuck, because of this bitch and her itchy trigger finger!

eaten reply

You saw one of them holding Bryan, you ran towards him from behind and stabbed him in the back.

You spotted another one and BLAM!. Only 2. You were happy that Gared free Bryan until you saw both of them
    getting shot in the legs and screaming in pain.

Herman: NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

• Bryan : Again? AAAAAH FUCK! GRAB KONNI AND RUN!

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp @NoHopeLeft eaten reply You saw one of them holding Bryan, you ran towards him from behind and stab

• @blueneon @igomp @NoHopeLeft @supersagig

You held your leg with one hand, the other one was still holding the machete, you threw it at one of them, hitting him right in the face, there was only one left, Asher jumped from your shoulder and stuck his claws right into his eyes, he screamed in pain for a while until he bled out. Asher walked over to you again, you started petting him even tho your leg was hurting like hell.

Gared: Good boy.

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp @NoHopeLeft eaten reply You saw one of them holding Bryan, you ran towards him from behind and stab

Herman: Fuck You!. You said and then BLAM!!. He felt to the ground because you just shot him in the heart

The man holding Bryan started yelling as everyone stop what they were doing. ???: Everybody just calm the fuck down! This why it's so har

• edited December 2014

@blueneon @Gustav_Kenny @NoHopeLeft @supersagig

Bryan : I....I Gonna die.... you passed out

@blueneon @igomp @NoHopeLeft @supersagig You held your leg with one hand, the other one was still holding the machete, you threw it at on

• @blueneon @igormp @supersagig

Gared: I suppose you fix up Konni, then Bryan, I'll crawl around for a while.

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp @NoHopeLeft You came out.Every men that attacked you was dead. Konni was still bleading. Bryan was sreami

You came out.Every men that attacked you was dead. Konni was still bleading. Bryan was sreaming and Gared was hugging Asher in the ground. You were the only one who wasn´t hurt.

Herman: This is all fucked. What do we do now?.

• (walkers cough walkers)

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp @NoHopeLeft You came out.Every men that attacked you was dead. Konni was still bleading. Bryan was sreami

• @blueneon @igormp @supersagig

You sighed and crawled over to your Machete, you picked up, it would be smart to keep it.

(walkers cough walkers)

• @blueneon @supersagig @igormp

You were only shot in one leg, and you managed to get up, you halted towards the walker and stabbed it.

igormp posted: »

@blueneon @supersagig @Gustav_Kenny ( Bryan passed out so i guess i can do this) Walkers : WEARRRRRRRRRR WURG URRRRRRG WEARRR :P one of them approached Bryan, still unconscious

• edited December 2014

@blueneon @supersagig @Gustav_Kenny

( Bryan passed out so i guess i can do this)

Walkers : WEARRRRRRRRRR WURG URRRRRRG WEARRR :P

one of them approached Bryan, still unconscious

@blueneon @igormp @supersagig You sighed and crawled over to your Machete, you picked up, it would be smart to keep it.

• @Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp

You heard the walkers moan. You grabed Konni to flee from there.

Herman:Gared help Bryan!!

@blueneon @igormp @supersagig Gared: I suppose you fix up Konni, then Bryan, I'll crawl around for a while.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.