The walking dead roleplay

Comments

• edited December 2014

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp

You finished patching Konni up. It wasn´t so difficult. You moved her into a tent so she could rest easily. You heard the moan of the walkers. You took out your knife and killed one of the reanimated bandits. You heard Gared asking for help. You run to see Gared trying to get his machete but he is being grabed by a walker in the foot. You trun around and see a walker getting close to Bryan who pass out because of his wounds.You have got only one bullet

[Help Gared] [Save Bryan]

You couldn´t let Bryan die. You shot the walker and grab Bryan. You saw the walker grabing Gared biting him in the foot. You put Bryan inside the tent close to Konni.

• You struggled a little with the walker biting your foot, but you managed to grab your machete and kill it.

@blueneon @supersagig @igormp

You looked down at your foot.

Gared: Well shit.

You raise the machete into the air and sliced your foot off, you passed out.

supersagig posted: »

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp You finished patching Konni up. It wasn´t so difficult. You moved her into a tent so she could rest easil

• edited December 2014

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp You finished patching Konni up. It wasn´t so difficult. You moved her into a tent so she could rest easil

• You took him and his cat Asher to your tent. You panicked , waht were you going to do now?

You struggled a little with the walker biting your foot, but you managed to grab your machete and kill it. @blueneon @supersagig @igormp

• 10 Hours Later

You were walking around the camp like a maniac. It was 10 hours later since you patched up Bryan and Gared. Gared was a little pale you didn´t know if he was going to live or die. Damn , you didn´t know is anybody was going to live. You saw the sky , it´s raining and there are lots of lightning in the sky. You didn´t care about it , though. You only cared about your friends. You saw Asher walking by you. His presence calm me down a bit. You moved to your tent saw Gared awake.

Herman: emmmm , How are you feeling?

• Gared: I don't know... But I need some more rest.

10 Hours Later You were walking around the camp like a maniac. It was 10 hours later since you patched up Bryan and Gared. Gared was a li

• @Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp

Herman: Okay-Oh , here´s Asher. Asher runs to Gared

Gared: I don't know... But I need some more rest.

• edited December 2014

OFF POST
    ( @blueneon @supersagig @Gustav_Kenny @NoHopeLeft )

1 - Guys what do you think about killing some characters from time to time, To leave the story realistic? Someone can die, but not abandon us. he goes and start with another character after the past die. So members who continue living will find this character soon and then he join in our group. For example. If Bryan Die in a shit situation. I stay out for a while, then i come back with another character and find Konni, Gared and Herman?

2- Herman is love. Herman is life, you saved me :D (?) Bryan will remember that

3 - Whats your steam guys? You're really cool, I will add you there , mine is: igormp1998

10 Hours Later You were walking around the camp like a maniac. It was 10 hours later since you patched up Bryan and Gared. Gared was a li

• I am ok with 1 and 2. Sure you want my steam? People who talk too much to me tend to become insane.

igormp posted: »

OFF POST ( @blueneon @supersagig @Gustav_Kenny @NoHopeLeft ) 1 - Guys what do you think about killing some characters from time to time

• 1- Sounds good

2- Asher is our Lord and Savior

3- Santa Gustac

OFF POST ( @blueneon @supersagig @Gustav_Kenny @NoHopeLeft ) 1 - Guys what do you think about killing some characters from time to time

• Don 't say I didn 't warn you though. BlueNeon

Of course i want. I just have 2 friends there, its patetic .

• Of course i want. I just have 2 friends there, its patetic D:.

blueneon posted: »

I am ok with 1 and 2. Sure you want my steam? People who talk too much to me tend to become insane.

• I warned you tho. BlueNeon

Of course i want. I just have 2 friends there, its patetic .

• k. :}

igormp1998

• igormp1998

I warned you tho. BlueNeon

• I havent

I am ok with 1 and 2. Sure you want my steam? People who talk too much to me tend to become insane.

• Well, you don 't spend 1 hour or more with me everyday.

Lord_EAA posted: »

I havent

• Oh cmon how bad could it be i mean you ARE COMPLEATLY AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):)

( yes i know i went over the top with how i typed that last part sry i tend to do that)

Well, you don 't spend 1 hour or more with me everyday.

1. I was actually going to kill Gared off :P. 2. I´m god , bitches XD. 3. I will tell later because i don´t remember it (=

• xD Well, I just wish him luck, he will need it.

Oh cmon how bad could it be i mean you ARE COMPLEATLY AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):):):) ( yes i know i went over the top with how i typed that last part sry i tend to do that)

• Too bad that I decided to save Gared :P

* I was actually going to kill Gared off :P. 2. I´m god , bitches XD. 3. I will tell later because i don´t remember it (=

• @blueneon @supersagig @igormp

You looked over at Bryan who was screaming, you just glared at him.

Gared: Well you kinda passed out, I got bit, and well, looks like we all made it for now.

30 minutes later ( @blueneon @supersagig @Gustav_Kenny @NoHopeLeft ) You wake up. your leg was hurting like hell, again. This time you

• edited December 2014

30 minutes later
    ( @blueneon @supersagig @Gustav_Kenny @NoHopeLeft )

You wake up. your leg was hurting like hell, again. This time you cant get up. You decide to crawl out of the tent. you see Gared without a foot, Konni Still on the ground and Herman walking nervous, in circles around the camp.

Bryan : OH MY GOD! GARED WHAT HAPPENED?! ARE YOU OKAY? IS KONNI OKAY? HERMAN, DID YOU PATCH THEM?! OH MY GOD WE'RE ALL FUCKED! SOMEBODY SAY SOMETHING!

• @supersagig @igormp @blueneon

Gared: Well Asher did kill a bandit... Anyway, I'll probably just get a wooden leg, I can finally become a pirate! Arr!

@blueneon @supersagig @Gustav_Kenny @NoHopeLeft Bryan: Well, despite the circumstances yes. But I dont know if my leg will get infected a

• edited December 2014

@blueneon @supersagig @Gustav_Kenny @NoHopeLeft

Bryan: Well, despite the circumstances yes. But I dont know if my leg will get infected and how you're gonna live without a foot. We are a mess right now. Herman is the only one who can do things. If we being attacked by bandits or walkers, its all over. FUCK! Herman needs to barricade the camp.

@blueneon @supersagig @igormp You looked over at Bryan who was screaming, you just glared at him. Gared: Well you kinda passed out, I got bit, and well, looks like we all made it for now.

• @supersagig @igormp @blueneon

Gared: Well Asher did kill a bandit... Anyway, I'll probably just get a wooden leg, I can finally become a pirate! Arr!

@blueneon @supersagig @Gustav_Kenny @NoHopeLeft Bryan: Well, despite the circumstances yes. But I dont know if my leg will get infected a

• edited December 2014

@blueneon @supersagig @Gustav_Kenny @NoHopeLeft

Bryan : LOL. i dont know how you can be like that right now, but its better keep it that way, making fun of tragic things

@supersagig @igormp @blueneon Gared: Well Asher did kill a bandit... Anyway, I'll probably just get a wooden leg, I can finally become a pirate! Arr!

• edited December 2014

3 . mp4201

* I was actually going to kill Gared off :P. 2. I´m god , bitches XD. 3. I will tell later because i don´t remember it (=

• edited December 2014

• okay if you want i could change it :P

ofc you want me to join NOW 1 PROBLEM im not sure i can keep up yet..... expecially since im internet banned fot the next 2 days ( infact i only have my phone wich i managed to hide from my parents) so im not sure i could keep up

• ofc you want me to join NOW

1 PROBLEM im not sure i can keep up yet..... expecially since im internet banned fot the next 2 days ( infact i only have my phone wich i managed to hide from my parents) so im not sure i could keep up

• I could change it you want to :P

ofc you want me to join NOW 1 PROBLEM im not sure i can keep up yet..... expecially since im internet banned fot the next 2 days ( infact i only have my phone wich i managed to hide from my parents) so im not sure i could keep up

• edited December 2014

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp @NoHopeLeft @Lord_EAA

2 Days Later

Two days after the gunfire , Konni was mostly recovered from her wound. Bryan was still weak and couldn´t move so easily and mostly crawled. Gared was still without a foot. You were the only one without any wounds on his body.

It was a quiet night. You could hear some noises but were mostly birds. You see Bryan crawling towards you.

Herman: How are you feeling?

• nah just make it be a dream or someone else

im sry

I could change it you want to :P

• again sry ill try my best to join the day afther tomorrow.....

Btw To alll my friends at the forums i MAY not be active for the next 2 days just a heads up :(

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp @NoHopeLeft @Lord_EAA 2 Days Later Two days after the gunfire , Konni was mostly recovered from her wo

• @Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp @NoHopeLeft @Lord_EAA

Bryan: Still fucked, but better . Im worried about the future. We dont have nuch meds, since you used then to patch everyone, We have food, But the water is close to zero. You and Konni need to go tomorrow and find water.. soon. I hope i can walk tomorrow, but you have to leave me and Gared Here, Give guns to us and we will try to survive without you. If you dont find water its all over. Its the only choice

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp @NoHopeLeft @Lord_EAA 2 Days Later Two days after the gunfire , Konni was mostly recovered from her wo

• edited December 2014

@igormp. @Gustav_Kenny. @Lord_EAA. @blueneon. @NoHopeLeft. Herman: We had some beer though. The thing is that we only have 3 bullets , only 3. Two in Konni´s gun and 1 you have it. I think we should go to the old Hook´s house because he had and robotical leg , we need for Gared. After you and Gared recover we should go Somewhere else. Either North or South. We are ner the start of the winter. I already saw some snow yesterday night. What do you think?

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp @NoHopeLeft @Lord_EAA Bryan: Still fucked, but better . Im worried about the future. We dont have nuch me

• edited December 2014

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @supersagig @NoHopeLeft @Lord_EAA

Bryan : I agree. But, Do you have any idea how a robotical leg works? i mean, we cant just put it on Gared. Lets go to the North, because... i dont know, the bandits probably come from the south, i think. We need to find a Better place, Like a house, or we will freeze our asses out there.. And maybe im talking crazy things here, but why not steal some walker clothes?, so we will stay warm

@igormp. @Gustav_Kenny. @Lord_EAA. @blueneon. @NoHopeLeft.

• @igormp , @blueneon , @Gustav_Kenny , @NoHopeLeft , @LordEAA. Herman: Okay. Tomorrow we will go the old Hook´s house. He also have some guns and with lucky some of his animals are alive so we can eat them and a river behind his house. Start drinking beer

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @supersagig @NoHopeLeft @Lord_EAA Bryan : I agree. But, Do you have any idea how a robotical leg works? i mean, w

• edited December 2014

Ummm, not sure how to join this, all I got was a link...

Name: Rowan Hayward

Luckily he was still awake when it all happened. He jumped out of bed and grabbed everything he needed, then hopped the backyard fence, and crossed some rocky territory to a forest, in which he wandered in for hours until the daylight came. He was so tired that he almost passed out. He found the secret "base" that him and his friends played in as kids, and locked down there for two nights. The day he would leave he saw one coming. He climbed down quickly and made for the house, hoping his parents would be there. It was empty. Assuming they were dead, and not wanting to be around them if himself, or they died, he left. He hasn't found anybody yet,, and avoided the dusters(although he's only come across three). He currently wanders a road.

(I don't know what I'm doing. XD)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.