The walking dead roleplay

Comments

• @Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp

Herman: Yep. So who were you before this shit started?

igormp posted: »

You notice Herman next to you Bryan: Hello, son of a bitch, are you ok?

• @igormp, @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny

You stayed quiet, just looking in the flames. Your gloves felt like heaven in moments like this, still exposing your fingers, but they were ood enough. The cold was running through your jacket and even the fire couldn 't make it better. Your throat was dry, so dry adn you were hungry as fuck. You were feeling like shit from every possible aspect at this point.

Konni: I am fine, how are you feeling?

@blueneon @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny You saw Konni sitting by the fire. At that point you realize how you're freezing.You get up with dif

• OFC: ok i know its not intentional but i find it halarious how brian 100% ignores your question to focus on Konni.

Konni X Brian?

supersagig posted: »

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp Herman: Yep. So who were you before this shit started?

• edited December 2014

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @supersagig

Bryan :Good question, now that you mention it we never had time for this before, talk about our past. so.... I was in north carolina. when this shit started i was dealing with paperwork in the company where I worked.I and other workers saw walkers coming . We manage to escape with a good number of alive people. Long story short, we get the car and run for many places. stopping in hotels, offices, anywhere looking for supplies. When we find shelter, the bandits attacked us. then we ran to the airport. where i get an airplane , But my boss hide his bite. So he turned into one of those things when we were at 20,000 feet. I manage to escape, but the airplane fall. So i found you

And you, what happened before this shit start?

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp Herman: Yep. So who were you before this shit started?

• no , it´s Konni X Gared: Kored or Ganni

Lord_EAA posted: »

OFC: ok i know its not intentional but i find it halarious how brian 100% ignores your question to focus on Konni. Konni X Brian?

• supersagig coment not appeared before. But... Konni is a hot badass survivor so, why not focus on her? :P

OFC: ok i know its not intentional but i find it halarious how brian 100% ignores your question to focus on Konni. Konni X Brian?

• wait so is this BEFORE or AFTHER Brian talked to Konni?

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @supersagig Bryan :Good question, now that you mention it we never had time for this before, talk about our past.

• looks at post where it was specified, in a very detailed way, that Gared is gay

no , it´s Konni X Gared: Kored or Ganni

• No, it is not, stop shiping me with everyone. >:c

• Why? Just, why?

supersagig coment not appeared before. But... Konni is a hot badass survivor so, why not focus on her? :P

• @blueneon @supersagig @igormp

You finished burying the bandits, you wiped a little bit of sweat from your face.

You looked over the rest, they were talking about something, you just kept staring at the graves.

You sighed.

Suddenly you heard some noice in a bush, you walked towards it and out came a little cat.

You started petting the cat, sat there for a while.

Gared: I think I'll name you... Asher.

You kept on petting the cat, it was very sweet.

4 Hours Later @blueneon @supersagig @Gustav_Kenny Bryan : Konni..... the Knife..... Konni.... Leg... dont.... you wake up Bryan :

• I am with some pain, but i can handle this. Thanks for take care of me. looking at my wound, it seems that wasnt easy. Im alive and we have food and a lot of armo from those bandits. Now I can finally have a gun, So, Everything is ok, despite the circumstances

blueneon posted: »

@igormp, @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny You stayed quiet, just looking in the flames. Your gloves felt like heaven in moments like this, stil

• Well Gared is...............in another dimension? ( for all we know he litteraly just dematerialized randomly) . So this is a temp ship.

Unless your feeling left out in that case........

Herman X Konni

no , it´s Konni X Gared: Kored or Ganni

• I dont know, I mean, i was talking to Konni, but supersagig post a coment while this. So lets say Im talking with both of them at the same time. Magic :P

wait so is this BEFORE or AFTHER Brian talked to Konni?

• edited December 2014

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp

Herman: Well i lived in a orphan in South Carolina. It was kinda nice , expect for the most of the kids were either stupids or part of a gang called The Spiders. I was sorta a loner there , i didn´t have many friends , well actually no one. The day this started i was walking to school when a guy tried to shoot me because he thought that i was a soldier. I escaped from him to end up with Konni and three other guys. One was bitten and turned , other disappeared and the last one left us.

So Konni what were YOU doing before this?

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @supersagig Bryan :Good question, now that you mention it we never had time for this before, talk about our past.

• Sorry blue but Konni is the ONLY girl its un avoidable

...... but if you want ME to stop i will

No, it is not, stop shiping me with everyone. >:c

• edited December 2014

Konni X Bandit N3

Konni X Walker N55

Konni X Corspe N1

PD: Now i will stop XD

You kept having the most blank expresion. You were too tired to try and have any kind of emotion at the moment.

Konni: Well, good then.

I am with some pain, but i can handle this. Thanks for take care of me. looking at my wound, it seems that wasnt easy. Im alive and we have

• I say that the talk about to wound is before this one. :P

wait so is this BEFORE or AFTHER Brian talked to Konni?

• this is the best community game ever, seriously, its so funny and cool. we need developers to make this a real Game LOL. i can see the money

• I am not laughing.

Sorry blue but Konni is the ONLY girl its un avoidable ...... but if you want ME to stop i will

• I am not laughing.

Konni X Bandit N3 Konni X Walker N55 Konni X Corspe N1 PD: Now i will stop XD

• You reply is completly irrelavant.

this is the best community game ever, seriously, its so funny and cool. we need developers to make this a real Game LOL. i can see the money

• i wasent joking

as a friend if i really want me to stop shiping your character i will

I am not laughing.

You looked at Konni , she was in silence looking to the fire

Herman: Emmmm , Konni did you hear what i said?

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp Herman: Well i lived in a orphan in South Carolina. It was kinda nice , expect for the most of the kids w

• i second that. Why bring this up in a reply

You reply is completly irrelavant.

• edited December 2014

@igormp, @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny

Konni: Me?!

You were kinda suprized they asked, then again it made sence that they did. Still...

Konni: Well, I, umm... I was around here for a short while actually... I have been walking since before this shit. I had to leave my home cause I didn 't have money for the rent. So, to avoid the owner one night I just packed up what I knew I would need with me and left. I have no idea where my family is, the same goes for my friends.

You let a moment of sillence pass.

Konni: I did have an "adventurus" life though. After my leaving, I got mixed up in gangs, rapes, roberies... Drugs... And I hated my self every moment of it but I did it all to survive. One dark morning I decided to turn a new page. I left them ,I walked for MILES and then I find a lonely gas station. I just stoped to get water... and then I here a scream. And I see blood. And my nightmares return once again.

You grab an empty bottle next to you and throw it. It hits a tree, gets destroyed... You don 't even care about the noise. The rest of the group lookes suprized. You look around.

Konni: What are you waiting for? Come on, go ahead and tell me how much of a terrible person I am as if I didn 't already know. Go on, I am waiting.

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp Herman: Well i lived in a orphan in South Carolina. It was kinda nice , expect for the most of the kids w

• I was talking about the rest of it, about that thanks.

i wasent joking as a friend if i really want me to stop shiping your character i will

Herman: Ummmm , i´m not going to do that. If you were a real bad person you would have left me in side of the road , you would have left the guy who in that moment we didn´t knwo he was bitten , you were the one eho convinced me to brought him along. Yesterday you would have left Bryan to die and killed Gared. You aren´t a bad person at all

@igormp, @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny Konni: Me?! You were kinda suprized they asked, then again it made sence that they did. Still...

Konni: Monster can not be seen in such short notice. You have to... wait it out.

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp Herman: Ummmm , i´m not going to do that. If you were a real bad person you would have left me in side of

• @blueneon @supersagig @igormp

You picked up the cat and walked back to the camp, you had already emptied your backpack.

Gared: I'll go to the city, see if there's anything worth my time.

You grabbed your backpack and started walking, still petting Asher.

@blueneon @supersagig @igormp You finished burying the bandits, you wiped a little bit of sweat from your face. You looked over the re

You looked at Gared.

Konni: Is that a fucking cat?!

@blueneon @supersagig @igormp You picked up the cat and walked back to the camp, you had already emptied your backpack. Gared: I'll go

Herman: I understand you. I sometimes fell that i am a bad person , that i am a trouble to everyone. But in reality i´m not. So stop feeling bad for yourself and start being positive!

@igormp, @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny Konni: Monster can not be seen in such short notice. You have to... wait it out.

• @igormp @supersagig @blueneon

You looked back at Konni.

Gared: AND WE HAVE A WINNER! DING DING DING!

@igormp, @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny You looked at Gared. Konni: Is that a fucking cat?!

You pretended to have a gun in your hand, pointed at him and "fired".

Konni: Bang! Unfortunatly, you are NOT dead.

@igormp @supersagig @blueneon You looked back at Konni. Gared: AND WE HAVE A WINNER! DING DING DING!

Konni: Positive? We are in the fucking APOCALYPSE, where exactly is your POSITIVE?!

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp Herman: I understand you. I sometimes fell that i am a bad person , that i am a trouble to everyone. But in reality i´m not. So stop feeling bad for yourself and start being positive!

• @igormp @supersagig @blueneon

Gared: So this isn't purgatory?!

You turned around and started walking again.

@igormp, @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny You pretended to have a gun in your hand, pointed at him and "fired". Konni: Bang! Unfortunatly, you are NOT dead.

Herman: At least i fucking try , you know! Stop being so damn cold.

@igormp, @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny Konni: Positive? We are in the fucking APOCALYPSE, where exactly is your POSITIVE?!

You didn 't even bother to reply. You just sighed and let him leave.

@igormp @supersagig @blueneon Gared: So this isn't purgatory?! You turned around and started walking again.

You looked at him with wide eyes for a second. You weren 't cold, were you? You just looked down at your knees stoped talking once more.

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp Herman: At least i fucking try , you know! Stop being so damn cold.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.