The walking dead roleplay

Comments

• edited December 2014

@supersagig

Konni: I think we should we should just see what is in our way first.

You took a map out of your pocket, you have one million things in there and started inspecting it.

igormp posted: »

@supersagig @blueneon The pet shop is a good idea. Maybe stil have water here. And i dont think this place is full of walkers. It does n

• Herman: "Hey also we could go fishing to the river in the old Hook house outside the city. The winter is comig so... where we would go". I look around to see near me a big garage , some abandoned buildings and the city hall.

@supersagig @blueneon The pet shop is a good idea. Maybe stil have water here. And i dont think this place is full of walkers. It does n

• Herman: "I was saying about when the cold , the snow and the ice came"

@blueneon @supersagig you know, we will have to look in multiple places anyway. So thinking better, Konni is right, let's start with what is on our way. You have a map. so, we will follow you boss :P

• @supersagig

Konni: See? I told you.

You kept looking at the small map in front of you.

@blueneon @supersagig you know, we will have to look in multiple places anyway. So thinking better, Konni is right, let's start with what is on our way. You have a map. so, we will follow you boss :P

• edited December 2014

@blueneon @supersagig

you know, we will have to look in multiple places anyway. So thinking better, Konni is right, let's start with what is on our way. You have a map. so, we will follow you boss :P

supersagig posted: »

Herman: "Hey also we could go fishing to the river in the old Hook house outside the city. The winter is comig so... where we would go". I look around to see near me a big garage , some abandoned buildings and the city hall.

• @igormp, @supersagig

Konni: Herman, hunting is still not going to be our primary goal, it takes up too much energy and we don 't have that right now. Bryan, you help me check the map and see where we go.

• @blueneon, @supersagig

Well, lets check the market. probably have canned food and energy bars. we walked in, took as much food as we can, and get the hell out undetected. If we stay quiet that can work. We can deal with some walkers. In the worse case, i will attract walkers and you run for it. I guess is the least I can do, considering that you saved my life before. If everything goes to shit. You two get back to the camp. and wait some time for me. I will try not to die. lets go.

blueneon posted: »

@igormp, @supersagig Konni: Herman, hunting is still not going to be our primary goal, it takes up too much energy and we don 't have that right now. Bryan, you help me check the map and see where we go.

• edited December 2014

@igormp, @supersagig

Konni: You? As bait?

You left a laugh get out, blocking your mouth tryint not to make a sound.

Konni: I am sorry, but you would DIE without even trying. If one of us were to put their life in danger that would be me. I am not saying I am too skilled, but I defenatly have a better chance, even if it is by little. The last thing we need is unnesseccary loses.

@blueneon, @supersagig Well, lets check the market. probably have canned food and energy bars. we walked in, took as much food as we can,

• @blueneon @supersagig

Bryan: Fine. Do it your way. I was just trying to help, but you got it boss. Just not die Ok?

Lets go. we can get there in 20 minutes and return before gets dark

you start to walk, in the direction of the market

@igormp, @supersagig Konni: You? As bait? You left a laugh get out, blocking your mouth tryint not to make a sound. Konni: I am sor

• @igormp, @supersagig

30 minutes later

The market stands grand in front of you. You all walk in, tip-toeing in a desperate attempt not to get caught. You were feeling bad about what you said earlier, but it is better to leave him with a crashed ego than leave him with a crashed skull. You just kept walking along the shadows, glancing behind you to make sure that everyone was ok. You kept walking in the building, heading for canned food.

@blueneon @supersagig Bryan: Fine. Do it your way. I was just trying to help, but you got it boss. Just not die Ok? Lets go. we can get there in 20 minutes and return before gets dark you start to walk, in the direction of the market

• @blueneon @supersagig

You kept walking in the building. Everything was fine, very calm. It is strange that we only found a few zombies, past them easily. at the moment you step into something different. You look down and realize blood drops and the worst, you notice that they are fresh. so you stop for a moment

Bryan : Holy shit guys! look at this. Fresh blood drops. Fuck! this means that someone or something entered there, not long ago. whoever it is maybe is still here. We dont know if it is alive, dead, zombified, or worse: BITEN. we can try to find another path, or deal with the situation. What do you think?

@igormp, @supersagig 30 minutes later The market stands grand in front of you. You all walk in, tip-toeing in a desperate attempt not

• edited December 2014

@blueneon @igormp

Herman: "First of all it´s BITTEN , not BITEN. Second it could be an animal too , because they have blood too you know. Third yes , we will deal with it. Also bitten means that you will be a walker so your thought is wrong"

@blueneon @supersagig You kept walking in the building. Everything was fine, very calm. It is strange that we only found a few zombies, p

• @blueneon @supersagig

I doubt some animal would enter here, but its possible. this would be the best scenario. and second. It can be a person who is bitten but didint turn YET. So we will have to shot him, thats what im saying. can be a living person who will try to kill us. anyway, we need to be careful.

@blueneon @igormp Herman: "First of all it´s BITTEN , not BITEN. Second it could be an animal too , because they have blood too you know. Third yes , we will deal with it. Also bitten means that you will be a walker so your thought is wrong"

• @blueneon @igormp

Herman: "If that person had a gun , i doubt he didn´t killed himself so he won´t turn into a walker "

@blueneon @supersagig I doubt some animal would enter here, but its possible. this would be the best scenario. and second. It can be a pe

• @igormp, @supersagig

You sighen at them and told them to hush. It didn 't matter what was wounded. It was better if you found it before it found you.

Konni: We will just keep moving, unless you have any BETTER ideas of course.

@blueneon @igormp Herman: "If that person had a gun , i doubt he didn´t killed himself so he won´t turn into a walker "

• edited December 2014

@blueneon @igormp

Herman: "Well , Lady´s first" :P

@igormp, @supersagig You sighen at them and told them to hush. It didn 't matter what was wounded. It was better if you found it before it found you. Konni: We will just keep moving, unless you have any BETTER ideas of course.

• @igormp, @supersagig

You glanced at him trying to not give him a death stare. You sighed and kept moving slowly. You pulled out your knife and got into fighting position. You were barely breathing. You feel a hand grab you and pull you. Walkers. You hold a scream and try to bring your knife onto the wakers head. It is stuck behind a shelf, still could bite you thoough if you let go. Another pair of hands is keeping your from killing the walker. You slip and fall down, whatever made you fall is climbing over you. Only one way out.

Konni: HELP YOU BLOODY IDIOTS!

@blueneon @igormp Herman: "Well , Lady´s first" :P

• edited December 2014

@blueneon @supersagig

you keep walking when you see a door. there's blood everywhere, but there is no going back. so you ask Konni to open the door

Bryan: Look guys, the door. probably where we gonna find food......along with a lot of walkers
    So..... Like Herman said, Lady's first. Take your time Konni :P

@blueneon @igormp Herman: "Well , Lady´s first" :P

• edited December 2014

@blueneon @igormp

Herman: "I AM GOING , I AM GOING". I look back to see Bryan in a panic attack and in front where Konni should be and shoot the walker climbing over Konni. When you were going to shoot the other one you got out of ammo CLICK CLICK."Now , Really?!"

@igormp, @supersagig You glanced at him trying to not give him a death stare. You sighed and kept moving slowly. You pulled out your knif

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited December 2014

Fucking nvm because @blueneon is a bitch :P

@blueneon @supersagig you keep walking when you see a door. there's blood everywhere, but there is no going back. so you ask Konni to op

• @igormp, @supersagig

You are covered by blood, disgusting as fuck. You see the other walker breaking through the shelves and landing right next to you. You get on four and start crowling to your knife as fast as you could. You grab it and turn around yo see the walker climbing on your. The knife goes right through his head. Red brown-ish liquid is spilling out of his head, going down your arm. You are kinda shaking. You look over at Bryan. His eyes are wide, he is scared. You get up.

Konni: Nice shot.

@blueneon @igormp Herman: "I AM GOING , I AM GOING". I look back to see Bryan in a panic attack and in front where Konni should be and sh

• edited December 2014

@blueneon @supersagig

After the shot you hear a lot of noise coming from the door. You grab the walker and throws him at the door.

Bryan: HOLY SHIT! the walkers will overturn the door! EVERYBODY RUN!!!!.

You start to run in the opposite direction

@blueneon @igormp Herman: "I AM GOING , I AM GOING". I look back to see Bryan in a panic attack and in front where Konni should be and sh

• .>_>

Fucking nvm because @blueneon is a bitch :P

• @igormp @supersagig @blueneon

You had your nice straw hat on, because fashion is impossible in the apocalypse. You ran towards the sounds of shooting, you didn't know why, but eh, people might need your help. You came closer and saw that it was a supermarket.

Gared: Fuckin' going shopping?

You kept running, you saw walkers trying to get towards the gunfire. You pulled out your machete and sliced n diced a few of them. You were really close now, just a few meters, you jumped and kicked down the window, you landed right on the floor. You looked up at the three people.

Gared: Heya folks!

@igormp, @supersagig You are covered by blood, disgusting as fuck. You see the other walker breaking through the shelves and landing righ

• @igormp, @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny

You look at the guy who just came in. One word and only crosees your mind.

Konni: RUN!

All of you start runing towards the door as fast as you can, don 't even care anymore about what is going on in there. You just run.

@igormp @supersagig @blueneon You had your nice straw hat on, because fashion is impossible in the apocalypse. You ran towards the sounds

You get up and stab a walker in the face.

Gared: C'mon!

A walker approached you from behind, you quickly stabbed it too.

Gared: This is not my day is it?

You sighed as you started running after the people.

@igormp, @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny You look at the guy who just came in. One word and only crosees your mind. Konni: RUN! All of y

• edited December 2014

@blueneon, @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny

Bryan : HEY. KONNI ISNT A BITCH. SHE IS A BADASS PRETTY LADY WHO SAVED MY LIFE! STOP STAY THERE AND HELP. FUUUUUUUCK! AAAAAAAAAAAA

@igormp @supersagig @blueneon You had your nice straw hat on, because fashion is impossible in the apocalypse. You ran towards the sounds

• edited December 2014

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp

Herman: "You rwo run , i will distact him"-I say while pulling out my knife

Herman: So how are going to play it?

@igormp @supersagig @blueneon You get up and stab a walker in the face. Gared: C'mon! A walker approached you from behind, you quickly stabbed it too. Gared: This is not my day is it? You sighed as you started running after the people.

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited December 2014

Gared: OH COME THE FUCK ON! I came here, because I heard the fuckin' gunshots, and now I'm getting a knife in my face?! Where's the fuckin' bread and salt?!

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp Herman: "You rwo run , i will distact him"-I say while pulling out my knife Herman: So how are going to play it?

• edited December 2014

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp

Herman. Well now 99% of the people are bandits , maniac , crazy , cannibal people. What would you expect?

Gared: OH COME THE FUCK ON! I came here, because I heard the fuckin' gunshots, and now I'm getting a knife in my face?! Where's the fuckin' bread and salt?!

Gared: You better have some fuckin' bread and salt.

@igormp, @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny You sigh and walk up to Herman, pull him from his ear and yell at him to keep running. Konni: Now it is NOT the time, just come with us we 'll see what to do with him later.

You sigh and walk up to Herman, pull him from his ear and yell at him to keep running.

Konni: Now it is NOT the time, just come with us we 'll see what to do with him later.

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp Herman: "You rwo run , i will distact him"-I say while pulling out my knife Herman: So how are going to play it?

• Gared: I'd probably expect getting stabbed in the throat by some random guy... And now look at where we are.

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp Herman. Well now 99% of the people are bandits , maniac , crazy , cannibal people. What would you expect?

• edited December 2014

@blueneon @supersagig @Gustav_Kenny

You bump on a shelf full off stuff. Making a lot of noise while the food falls to the ground

Bryan : HOLY CRAP! FOOD! take that and run!

you grab some energy bars and run

@igormp, @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny You sigh and walk up to Herman, pull him from his ear and yell at him to keep running. Konni: Now it is NOT the time, just come with us we 'll see what to do with him later.

• @Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp

eaten reply

Gared: I'd probably expect getting stabbed in the throat by some random guy... And now look at where we are.

Herman: yeah , also how do we know that you aren´t a person like that?

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp Herman. Well now 99% of the people are bandits , maniac , crazy , cannibal people. What would you expect?

• @blueneon @supersagig @igormp

You looked around and spot a shelf, it has bread and salt, but lurkers were getting close to it, you pull out your machete and run towards it.

You stab a few walkers on the way, quickly grabbing the bread and salt and stuffing it in your backpack.

@blueneon @supersagig @Gustav_Kenny You bump on a shelf full off stuff. Making a lot of noise while the food falls to the ground Bryan : HOLY CRAP! FOOD! take that and run! you grab some energy bars and run

The doors brake down.

Konni: COME ON, YOU CAN ACT LIKE 5 YEAR OLDS LATER.

You see Bryan running towards the door. Just get the others with you...

@blueneon @supersagig @Gustav_Kenny You bump on a shelf full off stuff. Making a lot of noise while the food falls to the ground Bryan : HOLY CRAP! FOOD! take that and run! you grab some energy bars and run

• @supersagig @blueneon @igormp

Gared: You can't know if I'm like that, you'll just have to choose what to do by yourself.

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp eaten reply Gared: I'd probably expect getting stabbed in the throat by some random guy... And now look at where we are. Herman: yeah , also how do we know that you aren´t a person like that?

• Herman: You aren´t my mother Konni.

I see Bryan running to the door and the ohter guy killing some walkers. You go to grab the canned food left.

You grab Herman's arm.

Konni: Out, NOW!

You pull him as the walkers keep aproaching. You look over at the other guy.

Konni: You coming faggot?

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp eaten reply Gared: I'd probably expect getting stabbed in the throat by some random guy... And now look at where we are. Herman: yeah , also how do we know that you aren´t a person like that?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.