The walking dead roleplay

Comments

• (well, if you are not next to me then it is not aimed to you. Sorry, I know you want a hot anime chick next to you in a time like this but I can 't help. :)

Crips posted: »

(I am, but grabbed by a walker. :P)

• (Don't worry xD)

(I'm not sure about this anymore. :P)

• I will call you B of bitch :P

blueneon posted: »

Konni: I am Batman.

• (I think I might retire from this, If you all want to keep going, then be my guest)

• ((Wat, ahahhahah xDDD))

(well, if you are not next to me then it is not aimed to you. Sorry, I know you want a hot anime chick next to you in a time like this but I can 't help. :)

• Konni: And I will call you D for Dickless.

supersagig posted: »

I will call you B of bitch :P

• Alcatraz-alright we have to get out of the city those hinge are all over the city I am going to lose your signal just get to the lodge!

Says Alcatraz as he drives to the woods and then loses the signal

(It'll get messy anyway) Desmond- Yeah, i'm with some people, let me get Samantha and I'll be right over.

• (magic. :P)

((Wat, ahahhahah xDDD))

• (It's so messy. :P)

• (Your nickname says it all)

NoHopeLeft posted: »

(It's so messy. :P)

• YAY :P. I look around to see a man grabed by a walker. I run to help him only to see the driver getting bitten by one too.

Konni: And I will call you D for Dickless.

• Konni: What the fuck?

YAY :P. I look around to see a man grabed by a walker. I run to help him only to see the driver getting bitten by one too.

• (hopes and dreams are for those who are scared anyway. Actions are the ones that will help us get through shit like this)

NoHopeLeft posted: »

(NoHopeLeft...There's no hope left! )

• "Don´t tell me". I push the walker that was grabing the man (@Crips). "Help me"

Konni: What the fuck?

• (NoHopeLeft...There's no hope left! :D)

(Your nickname says it all)

• You kick the "whatever-this-thing-is" right in the face. It falls to the side, you help those around you and make a run for the car again.

"Don´t tell me". I push the walker that was grabing the man (@Crips). "Help me"

• You look around. A man is sitting in the car (@NoHopeLeft) while i don´t see the another that i though seeing getting bit. The woman is helping the man. You ask the woman "What are those things?"

You kick the "whatever-this-thing-is" right in the face. It falls to the side, you help those around you and make a run for the car again.

• Konni: Well, from the looks of it, we found an ancient cannibalistic tribe that kinda looks like zombies!

You look around. A man is sitting in the car (@NoHopeLeft) while i don´t see the another that i though seeing getting bit. The woman is helping the man. You ask the woman "What are those things?"

• "Maybe"- I say in a angry-sarcastic tone. Suddenly , the car starts moving at leaving without us.

Konni: Well, from the looks of it, we found an ancient cannibalistic tribe that kinda looks like zombies!

• You look at the car becoming invisible slowly.

Konni: Well.

You waited for a few seconds to pass.

Konni: Shit.

All of you were fucked.

"Maybe"- I say in a angry-sarcastic tone. Suddenly , the car starts moving at leaving without us.

• "Well now what , miss Bitch". What we do with the man and where we should go"

You look at the car becoming invisible slowly. Konni: Well. You waited for a few seconds to pass. Konni: Shit. All of you were fucked.

• You glanced at him. Rude son of a bitch.

Konni: Well, Dickless, we can 't just let him here, so we take him with us. Now we have to get out of the city before the situation get even worst. So I would say find a car.

"Well now what , miss Bitch". What we do with the man and where we should go"

• You look around , there is a supermarket in the left and a train station on the right. In the front there is the street and some abandoned buildings and behind you there is the street and a gym. "Where we should go". "I am hungry , and you?"

You glanced at him. Rude son of a bitch. Konni: Well, Dickless, we can 't just let him here, so we take him with us. Now we have to get out of the city before the situation get even worst. So I would say find a car.

• Konni: We just keep moving, I bet we will find some food in the way but right now the first thing we need in protection. Lets take a pick the gym, people might still be in there.

You look around , there is a supermarket in the left and a train station on the right. In the front there is the street and some abandoned buildings and behind you there is the street and a gym. "Where we should go". "I am hungry , and you?"

• "Okay"- Miss Bitch smile at my comment
    They walk for hours without finding a gym , but they find a hospital.
    "Do you want to get in or just keep moving"

Konni: We just keep moving, I bet we will find some food in the way but right now the first thing we need in protection. Lets take a pick the gym, people might still be in there.

• This is a bad idea. Most people would have probably come here when this started, I bet there will be so many dead in there, and not the good kind, lets just keep moving.

"Okay"- Miss Bitch smile at my comment They walk for hours without finding a gym , but they find a hospital. "Do you want to get in or just keep moving"

• "Good Idea"
    Before i can stand up the man we were taking with us attack Miss Bitch. He turned in one of those things. I quickily grab a piece of sharp that is on the ground to defeat this horrible thing. I stab him twice , one in the neck and the other in the head. It stop moving. I say "I ..i killed.. him...i killed him"

This is a bad idea. Most people would have probably come here when this started, I bet there will be so many dead in there, and not the good kind, lets just keep moving.

• Konni: Holy.... Holy fuck! What the hell was that thing?!

You are stuned, thankfully nothing worst than a scratch from the fall. You get up and take a few heavy breaths, waiting for one of the two of you to say something.

"Good Idea" Before i can stand up the man we were taking with us attack Miss Bitch. He turned in one of those things. I quickily grab a pie

• "Well , It looks like if you destroy his head or his brain , i don´t know which one , it reallly really die"- I say with the intention of making conversation. The woman apparentaly doesn´t talk. We keep moving north , to get outside the city.
    30 Minutes Later
    "Emm... So what were you doing when those things appeared?"

Konni: Holy.... Holy fuck! What the hell was that thing?! You are stuned, thankfully nothing worst than a scratch from the fall. You get up and take a few heavy breaths, waiting for one of the two of you to say something.

• Great questions. You two were both hungry and thirst and tired and FUCKED but noooo, right now it was time to make friends. You sighed and started talking, you hadn 't come accrose anything alive and you had someone who was very likely to use whatever he found on the floor earlier on you as well.

Konni: I was just going to get some water.

A lie, you really just didn 't remember what was going on before all this, as if your mind just went black.

"Well , It looks like if you destroy his head or his brain , i don´t know which one , it reallly really die"- I say with the intention of

• "Ok then"-I said. She was being kinda rude and you don´t like that , but the only people you came across were the guy that tried to shoot you , the one that disappeared , one that abandoned you , the other one that turned and she , so it´s better than nothing i guess. We enter a store to gather food. "Can you NOT be rude , please"

Great questions. You two were both hungry and thirst and tired and FUCKED but noooo, right now it was time to make friends. You sighed and s

• Konni: You know, I am not the one who called me a bitch first, just saying.

You didn 't take your eyes off the ground. What the fuck were you doing? You had to try and be more friendly. Nah, fuck it, not as fun as being honest.

"Ok then"-I said. She was being kinda rude and you don´t like that , but the only people you came across were the guy that tried to shoot yo

• edited December 2014

"It´s was a joke , chill out"-You said while grabbing some candy and putting it in your pockets.

Konni: You know, I am not the one who called me a bitch first, just saying. You didn 't take your eyes off the ground. What the fuck were you doing? You had to try and be more friendly. Nah, fuck it, not as fun as being honest.

• Konni: It looks like I have no humor.

"It´s was a joke , chill out"-You said while grabbing some candy and putting it in your pockets.

• "Well , that´s truth"- I look around to see a corspe with a gun is his hand and a hole his head. Probably he figured the brain thing before us. I check the gun , but is empty. He also has got a backpack. When i open i see that is full of meds. "Wow"-I say to myself

Konni: It looks like I have no humor.

• Konni: Holy shit!

You looked at it in suprize. You grabbed the backpack off the floor and took the gun in your hands. You put the backpack on and checked the gun for yourself.

Kooni: Shit....

You started going through the corpses pockets.

"Well , that´s truth"- I look around to see a corspe with a gun is his hand and a hole his head. Probably he figured the brain thing before

• You look to the corpses. There are 3 of them exactly. One is the one that i saw before , it also has a medical uniform. The one in the right is a woman who´s head is on the man´s shoulder. The one in the left is a little girl , which is dressed like a ballet dancer. Neither the woman or the kid has got any supplies or something useful. Some tears come out of my eyes by seeing the scene. Leaving the store we see a hunt store. There are a lot of rifles and some knifes. I grab a knife. "So what are you going to choose?"

Konni: Holy shit! You looked at it in suprize. You grabbed the backpack off the floor and took the gun in your hands. You put the backpack on and checked the gun for yourself. Kooni: Shit.... You started going through the corpses pockets.

• Konni: I dunno.

You look around a bit. You already have that gun on you, you take a rifle and put it over your shoulder in order to cary it and then take a knife and tie it around in your belt. You glance over at the guy next to you.

Konni: Are you crying?

You look to the corpses. There are 3 of them exactly. One is the one that i saw before , it also has a medical uniform. The one in the right

• "Only a bit"-I say-"It just that dead family that was in the store.How do you feel?"

Konni: I dunno. You look around a bit. You already have that gun on you, you take a rifle and put it over your shoulder in order to cary

Sign in to comment in this discussion.