The walking dead roleplay

Comments

• Konni: If there was somet5hing we could have done believe me I would have probably cried too. But since they were a lost cause before we even learned they existed then I guess it didn 't really touch me. After all suicide was their choise. At the very least they went their way.

It didn 't really touch you. But you couldn 't say that. Unfortunatly right now your first priority was to stay alive, crying over something you couldn 't do anything about, about people you never knew... that just wasn 't you.

supersagig posted: »

"Only a bit"-I say-"It just that dead family that was in the store.How do you feel?"

• "Thank you"

blueneon posted: »

Konni: If there was somet5hing we could have done believe me I would have probably cried too. But since they were a lost cause before we eve

• You just glanced over at his supposed to be location.

Konni: Yeah...

You looked around. This place was done for. The guy was looking down at his shoes. You pated his shoulder and started walking to the outside making a sing with your hand so he would follow you.

"Thank you"

• "You know , i think we´ll be okay"

1 Month Later

You look aorund the small camp me and Konni made. There 2 tents , one green and the other blue. Inside my one there is my dark blue backpack and nothing else. Inside the backpack there are the meds that we found before and some of the candy that i found in the store. Outside the tent there is a bonfire , not very big and not very small. I am making guard while Konni is slepping. Our relationship has improved , but she is still a heartless one sometimes. I look in my watch that i found 2 days ago in a countryside house. It is the 5.00 am. I think is Konni´s turn to make guard.

You just glanced over at his supposed to be location. Konni: Yeah... You looked around. This place was done for. The guy was looking d

• You feel a pat on your shoulder and your brain imidiatly tells you it is something very bad coming your way. You grab the gun lying next to you and point it at the direction of whatever dared to end your sleep. The guy you have been with was just staring at it with wide open eyes. You quickly took it away.

Konni: Sorry, sorry...

You took a couple deep breaths and turned back to the guy.

Konni: My sift?

"You know , i think we´ll be okay" 1 Month Later You look aorund the small camp me and Konni made. There 2 tents , one green and the o

• "I don´t exactly understand what sift means so i will say that is your turn to make guard"-I say to most politely way-"Also i never said my name"-"It´s Herman" (not the real real one though :P)

You feel a pat on your shoulder and your brain imidiatly tells you it is something very bad coming your way. You grab the gun lying next to

• Konni: Herman, huh? Who is she and how did you manage to become her man?

Just trying to lighten the mood with your awkward as fuck and stupid jokes, nothing to see here.

"I don´t exactly understand what sift means so i will say that is your turn to make guard"-I say to most politely way-"Also i never said my name"-"It´s Herman" (not the real real one though :P)

• Me:"Ha ha , very funny , i don´t know if Herman is a girl name in English but in other countries is male name" :P

Konni: Herman, huh? Who is she and how did you manage to become her man? Just trying to lighten the mood with your awkward as fuck and stupid jokes, nothing to see here.

• You gave away a smile and walked out of the tent and sat next to the fire. The sun was making its apearence slowly out from the sky. For some reason it made you feel so lonely...

Me:"Ha ha , very funny , i don´t know if Herman is a girl name in English but in other countries is male name" :P

• edited December 2014

You tried to sleep but when you finally were going to do it you got a nightmare about the walkers eating you , that make you scream very loudly "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH , HELP ME , SOMEONE PLEASE"

You gave away a smile and walked out of the tent and sat next to the fire. The sun was making its apearence slowly out from the sky. For some reason it made you feel so lonely...

• You turned around looking at Herman's tent. You put your hand over your mouth so you wouldn 't make any sounds and started looking around.

Konni: * fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck*

You saw leaves moving, heard them get crashed but it was still too dark to notice anything. You got on your toes and moved over at Herman 's tent, basicly hugging your gun.

Konni: What the fuck do you think you are doing?

You tried to sleep but when you finally were going to do it you got a nightmare about the walkers eating you , that make you scream very loudly "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH , HELP ME , SOMEONE PLEASE"

• The nightmare continue , but you saw the walkers get killed by a mysterious figure and then he putting you out of your misery. You wake up and you see Konni´s hand in you mouth. You move her hand and you told her "Emm , i got a nightmare , i´m sorry" ;P

You turned around looking at Herman's tent. You put your hand over your mouth so you wouldn 't make any sounds and started looking around.

• Your eyes were wide and filled with terror.

Konni: Well, that is what I am going to put on your gravestone if we die then, death by nightmares.

The nightmare continue , but you saw the walkers get killed by a mysterious figure and then he putting you out of your misery. You wake up a

• "Well , i guess i won´t sleep then"-We both come out of the tent-"What do you want to do today?"."Go fishing , Hunting , To a supplies run or whatever?"

Your eyes were wide and filled with terror. Konni: Well, that is what I am going to put on your gravestone if we die then, death by nightmares.

• Konni: Right now I want to make sure that your love call didn 't atract any unwanted guests.

You took your gun in your hands and started slowly walking around checking now and then to make sure Herman was still on your tail.

"Well , i guess i won´t sleep then"-We both come out of the tent-"What do you want to do today?"."Go fishing , Hunting , To a supplies run or whatever?"

• "OK"-I look to the bonfire. In the fire there is a baby deer that we hunted getting cooked."We had lucky founding it , didn´t we?"

Konni: Right now I want to make sure that your love call didn 't atract any unwanted guests. You took your gun in your hands and started slowly walking around checking now and then to make sure Herman was still on your tail.

• Konni: Yeah...

You put your gun down. Nothing really seemed to be going on, thank God...

"OK"-I look to the bonfire. In the fire there is a baby deer that we hunted getting cooked."We had lucky founding it , didn´t we?"

• "Sorry , about the nightmare"

Konni: Yeah... You put your gun down. Nothing really seemed to be going on, thank God...

• Konni: It is not your fault, but you have to learn to control it a bit. We are lucky it was all ok this time.

"Sorry , about the nightmare"

• How do i join?

• @supersagig

Help him.

Lord_EAA posted: »

How do i join?

• yes help plz

@supersagig Help him.

• Pff, just reply in the way you would react in a situation like this. I would suggest making a new comment and liking our names, k?

yes help plz

• I was about to say thank you when i notice something moving in the shrubberys ( @Lord_EAA )

Konni: It is not your fault, but you have to learn to control it a bit. We are lucky it was all ok this time.

• You pointed your gun at the moving bushes waiting for something to just pop out.

I was about to say thank you when i notice something moving in the shrubberys ( @Lord_EAA )

• I was about to talk when i see something moving in the herbage ( @blueneon , @Lord_EAA ) (Also Lord you can make a small introduction , we are 1 month in :P)

• You kept your gun steady, beraly breathing and waited until the time to fire came.

I was about to talk when i see something moving in the herbage ( @blueneon , @Lord_EAA ) (Also Lord you can make a small introduction , we are 1 month in :P)

• ok give me a few minutes then ill join

I was about to talk when i see something moving in the herbage ( @blueneon , @Lord_EAA ) (Also Lord you can make a small introduction , we are 1 month in :P)

• k give me some minutes

Pff, just reply in the way you would react in a situation like this. I would suggest making a new comment and liking our names, k?

• Take yo time.

k give me some minutes

• edited December 2014

NAME - Bryan Djokovic

Age - 28

I was driving my airplane with my workers, trying to escape the apocalypse. Everything was OK, Despite the circumstances. we were trying to find a safe place, away from it . I was eating my cookies. When my co-pilot Turned, along with some workers.

-NO HOW? WHAT THE FUCK !!!! ????? Aaaaaaaah GET OFF. AAAAAAAA STOP SONS OF BITCHES!!

I managed to do a spin with my plane geting the zombies away, but one of them damaged the controls. While survivors struggled in vain against zombies I ran to catch the parachute, I saw the plane fall increasingly approaching a city full of buildings.
    I jumped out of the airplane, a few seconds before it hits the buildings and explode. I landed on top of a tree and I saw the city full of rotting bodies and disasters. I was desperate and the only thing could do was start screaming

-FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKK AAAAAAA FUCKKKKK HEEEEEEELP

( Now i have to play the wait game)

• edited December 2014

I saw a person moving. I aimed the gun at him and said "Who the fuck are you" ( @igormp , @Lord_EAA )

You kept your gun steady, beraly breathing and waited until the time to fire came.

• Just people. My airplane exploded few minutes ago, with my friends, my weapons and my cookies :( Now im fucked stuck here with nothing. Please, I need help!

I saw a person moving. I aimed the gun at him and said "Who the fuck are you" ( @igormp , @Lord_EAA )

• Konni: Who the hell told you we can provide it?

igormp posted: »

Just people. My airplane exploded few minutes ago, with my friends, my weapons and my cookies Now im fucked stuck here with nothing. Please, I need help!

• Bryan : Well you are one of the last survivors that have not rotted yet. I dont want any trouble. I can help you with something after if you need. Please, i dont have anything left and dont want to die here. I can be useful as bait, I dont know, anything. help me, please

Konni: Who the hell told you we can provide it?

• Herman: "Okay , but what exactly you need"

Bryan : Well you are one of the last survivors that have not rotted yet. I dont want any trouble. I can help you with something after if y

• You looked down for a second and sighed. You then turned and looked at the guy.

Konni: How can we fucking help anyway?!

Bryan : Well you are one of the last survivors that have not rotted yet. I dont want any trouble. I can help you with something after if y

• A hand to come down, then we can go to a safe place and we can talk to each other, calmly

Herman: "Okay , but what exactly you need"

• Herman: "Here is safe and we have meds"-I said while i keep aiming my gun to him

A hand to come down, then we can go to a safe place and we can talk to each other, calmly

• edited December 2014

Look, im gonna jump, just watch out and dont left me fall Ok?

-Im fucked
    1, 2 ,3 .......

• (Jump)

You looked down for a second and sighed. You then turned and looked at the guy. Konni: How can we fucking help anyway?!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.