The walking dead roleplay

Comments

• edited November 2014

Desmond- Good student, having a little trouble in trigonometry but other than that just fine...I don't know what's happening but I'm already late to pick her up...I hope those cannibals don't get her.

You notice her smile, it seems a little fake but you take it with a positive manner.

blueneon posted: »

Konni: Oh.... She doing well at school? You tried to fake a smile, a bit difficult with all that was happening. You were still in questio

• I´m not a fucking soldier , i am just a child- i say while moving into cover

Alcatraz sees a soldier on the side of the road Alcatraz-hey you get in my house!! Alcatraz opens fire with his crossbow

• Desmond- I'm Desmond, nice to meet you, sure did save my skin...Now only if you had gas...I was there for gas.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

(never mind i failed. :P)

• edited November 2014

Konni: I am sure she is fine.

You knew you were probably lying, but you couldn 't let them just drop down cause of sadness. You glanced at the guy sitting in the back sit.

Konni: Call me Konni.

You stretched your arm for him to shake.

Desmond- Good student, having a little trouble in trigonometry but other than that just fine...I don't know what's happening but I'm already

• edited November 2014

(never mind i failed. :P)

Konni: Is there a reason we came here? @NoHopeLeft

• Desmond- Thanks, after what happened with her mother...I just couldn't take it...

You try and show a positive attitude, you can't let them know about your condition.

Konni: I am sure she is fine. You knew you were probably lying, but you couldn 't let them just drop down cause of sadness. You glanced at the guy sitting in the back sit. Konni: Call me Konni. You stretched your arm for him to shake.

• edited November 2014

• The guy behind you is pretty quite, oh well. You pull your arm back and return to your conversetion with the guy next to you.

Konni: I see... Well, worrying about her right now won 't do any good, just calm down, ok?

Desmond- Thanks, after what happened with her mother...I just couldn't take it... You try and show a positive attitude, you can't let them know about your condition.

• Desmond- We get my daughter and get the fuck out of the city like you said.

Hope~ i hate to break up your little talk, but once we get to the high school, then what do we do?

• Hope~ i hate to break up your little talk, but once we get to the high school, then what do we do?

Desmond- Thanks, after what happened with her mother...I just couldn't take it... You try and show a positive attitude, you can't let them know about your condition.

• edited November 2014

NAME - Hank Federson

Age - 19

I was running with my life after what I witnessed at my own home. T-Those things just came in, attracted by the sound of the TV...they broke the windows, got inside and killed my mother...How terrified she was...I'll never forget the look on her face...but right now, I gotta move to find a shelter. There has to be a safe place where I can hide...Wait. Do I hear a car? It's loud. I bet those walking dead will come here...

I suddenly felt something on my ankle. I panicked and tried to run forward, but I couldn't. It was one of those things...legless, but alive! He was holding me so tight I couldn't move...I was barely visible, I was lying near the entrance to an alleyway.

-HELP!!! - I yelled.

• Konni: What do you mean what? We take the kid and get the fuck out of there.

Clean answers. The only things that should be complicated is math.

Hope~ i hate to break up your little talk, but once we get to the high school, then what do we do?

• I keep running from that crazy man when a car almost hit me

• Desmond slams on the brakes as to not almost hit the young teen

Desmond- Oh shit!

@blueneon @NoHopeLeft

supersagig posted: »

I keep running from that crazy man when a car almost hit me

• Shit

I keep running from that crazy man when a car almost hit me

• This is going to have to wait a second. :P

Crips posted: »

NAME - Hank Federson Age - 19 I was running with my life after what I witnessed at my own home. T-Those things just came in, attracted

• Alcatraz uses flares to distract the dead ones and loads up his hunting truck with food weapons and supplies and calls Desmond

Alcatraz-come on pick up the phone

Says Alcatraz as he drives through the backwoods

• Konni: No, we keep them alive, risk our lives, sounds logical doesn 't it?

Way to make friends.

Desmond- We get my daughter and get the fuck out of the city like you said. Hope~ Okay, those people...there acting like fuckin' can

• Desmond- We get my daughter and get the fuck out of the city like you said.

Hope~ Okay, those people...there acting like fuckin' cannibals, do we kill them? I saw someone fire tons of shots at one, it did fuckin' nothing...Maybe we can burn them or shot them in the head. Think that will work?

• You grab onto your seat and just look in front of you.

Konni: Well, aren 't you a great driver!

Desmond slams on the brakes as to not almost hit the young teen Desmond- Oh shit! @blueneon @NoHopeLeft

• edited November 2014

The car stops. There are 2 me , one injured and a woman. "Hi, who are you"- i say in a nervous tone

Desmond slams on the brakes as to not almost hit the young teen Desmond- Oh shit! @blueneon @NoHopeLeft

• (I'll keep making new things when the last conversation gets crowded. @supersagig @blueneon @NoHopeLeft)

Desmond gets out of the car and runs to the kid that now has fallen on the ground. He picks him up.

Desmond- Holy shit, are you okay?

Desmond phone starts to ring

Desmond- Hey Hope and whatever your name is, help this kid.

Desmond answers the phone

Desmond- Alcatraz?

(This is a pretty big mess. :P)

• (Alright then, take your time XD)

This is going to have to wait a second. :P

• Konni: Your worst nightmare, get the fuck in before someone else turns you into road kill!

The car stops. There are 2 me , one injured and a woman. "Hi, who are you"- i say in a nervous tone

• Hope~ Ah fuck!

Hope flies forward and out the window, he's relatively okay, but he has cuts all over as he slowly stands up.

Hope~ Fuck! I'm...I'm okay, nothing broken.

• You walk out of the car and walk over to the kid.

Konni: Is the ground comfortable?

(I'll keep making new things when the last conversation gets crowded. @supersagig @blueneon @NoHopeLeft) Desmond gets out of the car and

• (Kind of :P)

(I'll keep making new things when the last conversation gets crowded. @supersagig @blueneon @NoHopeLeft) Desmond gets out of the car and

• Ok- I say still nervous. I don´t if they are good people. The woman is mad and angry. I help the injured man to get up

Konni: Your worst nightmare, get the fuck in before someone else turns you into road kill!

• (We'll get used to it.)

(Kind of :P)

• (Lets not do the reply thing after this it just gets messy)

Alcatraz-have you seen what's going on people are eating each other remember when we went hunting together meet me at the hunting lodge

• ((Who was it to? XD Me? XD))

You walk out of the car and walk over to the kid. Konni: Is the ground comfortable?

• (It'll get messy anyway)

Desmond- Yeah, i'm with some people, let me get Samantha and I'll be right over.

(Lets not do the reply thing after this it just gets messy) Alcatraz-have you seen what's going on people are eating each other remember when we went hunting together meet me at the hunting lodge

• You sit down in the front seat.

Konni: Name is Konni. Wanna tell me yours?

Hope~ oh you, come on lets get back in the car. Hope says while standing up and helping this new guy up. They get back in the car.

• (Who is on the ground? .-.)

((Who was it to? XD Me? XD))

• Hope~ oh you, come on lets get back in the car.

Hope says while standing up and helping this new guy up. They get back in the car.

You walk out of the car and walk over to the kid. Konni: Is the ground comfortable?

• Desmond turns to @NoHopeLeft @blueneon @supersagig

Desmond- Guys hang on!

Hope~ oh you, come on lets get back in the car. Hope says while standing up and helping this new guy up. They get back in the car.

• edited November 2014

I glare the woman for his comment. The men are good , i think. "I´m Sant , who are you"

• (I am, but grabbed by a walker. :P)

(Who is on the ground? .-.)

• Konni: I am Batman.

I glare the woman for his comment. The men are good , i think. "I´m Sant , who are you"

• (I'm not sure about this anymore. :P)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.