The walking dead roleplay

Comments

• edited December 2014

The guy jumped but ended lying in a walker :P

igormp posted: »

Look, im gonna jump, just watch out and dont left me fall Ok? -Im fucked 1, 2 ,3 ....... * (Jump)

• You look over at Herman.

Konni: I fucking told you you would bring us trouble.

You sighed and run over to the guy while taking your knife out. You stabed the walker in the head just to make sure and looked over at the other guy.

Konni: Bitten?

supersagig posted: »

• edited December 2014

-Argh! ..... Jesus christ! I thought this tree was higher, thanks for not shoot me....

HOLY SHIT! A WALKER. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• edited December 2014

-NO, NO, NO, Im not biten, i swear. you saved my life, thanks

blueneon posted: »

You look over at Herman. Konni: I fucking told you you would bring us trouble. You sighed and run over to the guy while taking your kn

• Konni: Calm down Indiana, he is dead. Get up.

You streched your hand so he could use it to get up easier.

-Argh! ..... Jesus christ! I thought this tree was higher, thanks for not shoot me.... HOLY SHIT! A WALKER. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• -all right. I owe you, thanks again. Im Bryan, whats your name?

Konni: Calm down Indiana, he is dead. Get up. You streched your hand so he could use it to get up easier.

• You looked at him for a moment. How could he be like that right now?

Konni: I am Konni and here is Herman.

-all right. I owe you, thanks again. Im Bryan, whats your name?

• -nice to meet you guys. I will help. Where are we going?

You looked at him for a moment. How could he be like that right now? Konni: I am Konni and here is Herman.

• Konni: WE are going back to our little camp. YOU go wherever the fuck you want, I really stoped giving a shit a while ago.

You had already turnred you back and started walking towards the direction of your camp.

-nice to meet you guys. I will help. Where are we going?

• edited December 2014

"Hey , He could come with us". Konni didn´t aswered and you brought the guy along.

Konni: WE are going back to our little camp. YOU go wherever the fuck you want, I really stoped giving a shit a while ago. You had already turnred you back and started walking towards the direction of your camp.

• You put your hand on your forehead and shacked your head a couple times. You turned to look at Herman once again.

Konni: Yep, sounds great, we barely have enough food for us, you nearly killed us this morning and he is just going to bring us trouble.

Deep inside you wanted him to come with you, couldn 't just let him die and you really needed someone to talk to from time to time. But right now you had to make sure you two stay alive. You knew you were on the cold side but there was really no other choice right now.

"Hey , He could come with us". Konni didn´t aswered and you brought the guy along.

• edited December 2014

OFF - Im sorry Konni, i had to deal with a little shit situation and get out fast. Long story short. A little devil stuck the pipe, so i had to hurry to take my shower today. so i leave without warn, i hope you havent been upset :(

So...... back where we left

-Ah come on guys, please, dont left me here. I'm an airplane pilot. So i know how to drive vehicles in general and can fix stuff and things in your camp. Anything you need. I dont have a place to go. you dont have to trust me with a gun if you dont want to.

( start following them anyway)

You put your hand on your forehead and shacked your head a couple times. You turned to look at Herman once again. Konni: Yep, sounds grea

• George Trevor

Serial killer (escaped)

I escaped by killing the guard afther the driver died.I found other wepons and decided to become a bandit -ish. Old habit die hard and so do my victims.

(ill start tommorow, sorry but i have a test to study for :( )

• Herman: Konni , i know that you are doing this for protecting us , but are you going to let a defenless person alone and that is going to die if you do that , really?

OFF - Im sorry Konni, i had to deal with a little shit situation and get out fast. Long story short. A little devil stuck the pipe, so i had

• edited December 2014

1 Day Later ( @blueneon , @igormp )

Even if Konni didn´t want it , we brought that guy along. He obviously slept in the ground and not in one of the tents. I also gave to him some of the deer we have been cooking. He was a nice guy , at least not like the damn bandits or crazy people around here.

I woke up the next day to see that Konni was still sleeping. I went to the bonfire to see Bryan awake.

Herman: "How are you doing"

• @igormp

You looked at both of them. You knew you were not winning this one, anything you said further than this was just wasting saliva.

Konni: Fine, do whatever the fuck you like, I am honestly tired of giving a shit.

You started walking towards the camp once again.

Herman: Konni , i know that you are doing this for protecting us , but are you going to let a defenless person alone and that is going to die if you do that , really?

• edited December 2014

( @blueneon , @supersagig )

Bryan: oh, hi Herman, Im fine, thanks. Its nice to see friendly faces after so long. I finally slept a little last night. So i woke up and came to the bonfire thinking of a plan to get food today. I mean, Konni Said you dont have much food left, so we have to Look for it today. After Konni Woke up we have to discuss a plan to do it. You know a place that probably still have supplies, a pharmacy or something like that?

you looked the tent where Konni was sleeping

1 Day Later ( @blueneon , @igormp ) Even if Konni didn´t want it , we brought that guy along. He obviously slept in the ground and not in

• We have a bunch of meds and ammo , but yeah , we haven´t got many food

( @blueneon , @supersagig ) Bryan: oh, hi Herman, Im fine, thanks. Its nice to see friendly faces after so long. I finally slept a littl

• ( @blueneon , @igormp )

Herman walks to Konni´s tent to wake her up

Herman: Konni , Konni make up touch Konni´s face

We have a bunch of meds and ammo , but yeah , we haven´t got many food

• You feel something taping your cheek. It takes you a few seconds to relize what is going on. You grab whatever is there and twist it.

Herman: MY ARM, MY ARM, STOP.

You cringe and let go.

Konni: For fucks shake, I told you less than 24 hours ago to stop doing that!

( @blueneon , @igormp ) Herman walks to Konni´s tent to wake her up Herman: Konni , Konni make up touch Konni´s face

• Herman: "Sorry , sorry. I just wanted to make you up. I think that we need to food because we are running low on that"

You feel something taping your cheek. It takes you a few seconds to relize what is going on. You grab whatever is there and twist it. Her

• Konni: Great, motherfucking great, I told you we can 't have that uy with us!

You sighed and got up. You picked up your rifle and your backpack and walked out, heading for the town.

Konni: Who wants to come on a trip with me?

Herman: "Sorry , sorry. I just wanted to make you up. I think that we need to food because we are running low on that"

• Herman: "We will go too". Push Bryan. I grab my knife and my yellow backpack.

Herman: "I think we need to teach Bryan to shoot , even i know how do it and i am a teen"

Konni: Great, motherfucking great, I told you we can 't have that uy with us! You sighed and got up. You picked up your rifle and your backpack and walked out, heading for the town. Konni: Who wants to come on a trip with me?

• @igormp

Konni: We can 't waste bullets or risk the sound. He will learn how to shoot the best way pissible. And if his life depends on it it will be even better. He will be a crack shot before we even know it.

You just started walking as you were followed by the two, expecting them to object any moment now.

Herman: "We will go too". Push Bryan. I grab my knife and my yellow backpack. Herman: "I think we need to teach Bryan to shoot , even i know how do it and i am a teen"

• @igormp

Herman: "You are right , but what´s your opinion Bryan?

@igormp Konni: We can 't waste bullets or risk the sound. He will learn how to shoot the best way pissible. And if his life depends on it

• You looked over at the guy you found in the woods, waiting for a reply.

@igormp

@igormp Herman: "You are right , but what´s your opinion Bryan?

• (2 things 1. sorry this is late i have had school and 2. Dont add me in the main story YET i still have other things and wont be able to dedicate my time to this YET. as i said ill be joining the main thing soon.)

I slowly walked the ruins of the abandoned city. Yes i walked even though i have 3 cars fully loaded with gas in that underground parking lot i found. Why? becouse afther soo long i was bored. Yes i was bored in the apocalypse. I still remember how fun it was at first. I grabbed a few guns and killed both the ghuolies and the people then took al their stuff. But afther a while that was boring so i started using normal guns instead. Afther a while that bored of that and just holtered them and used knives and arrows. I was happy with this for a while till i realised i was running out of thing to kill. Most of the people either died or just left never to return. Occasionally groups of 2 to 9 came by but they were easy. As for the ghoulies the eventually became an extinct race. By this point i killed so many i bearly saw 2 or 3 per week. Infact reacently i became so bored i did my best to raid a gruop without killing anyone. Of couse they were so stupid they got themselves killed. Great. Now i was just looking for anyone. Lucky for me i was gonna find people really soon.......

• edited December 2014

Bryan : Well, i never liked guns, the few zombies I killed, i used a crowbar. i was with members of my old job. I do not really dealt with weapons. We were fine until my boss hide his bite and destroy everything. Now that the world is shit I have to deal with it :(. I'll learn. You're right Konni.

you looked at the gun, sadly. a tear appears in your eye :'( you stoped for a moment and took a breath.

Ok, im ready where do we go now?

You looked to Konni, trying to hide your sadness

@Blueneon @supersagig

You looked over at the guy you found in the woods, waiting for a reply. @igormp

• Herman: "Are you okay?"

Bryan : Well, i never liked guns, the few zombies I killed, i used a crowbar. i was with members of my old job. I do not really dealt with

• To be honest. No. I had a bad experience with a gun a week ago. But I'm happier now that I found you guys. I can do it. Thanks for ask.

You decide to focus on the task avoiding bad thoughts

You give a smile to Herman :)

Herman: "Are you okay?"

• Herman: "Well , what happened?"-Herman say trying to not sound like an asshole

To be honest. No. I had a bad experience with a gun a week ago. But I'm happier now that I found you guys. I can do it. Thanks for ask. You decide to focus on the task avoiding bad thoughts You give a smile to Herman

• edited December 2014

I.... I was with my old group, celebrating my bestfriend birthday. Everything looked safe in the moment. so we had some drinks to celebrate and talked about fun things, make jokes, you know. We even made a cake for him. so everything was fine, unitil the moment i decided to start a music with my phone. i had some battery on it yet. So we celebrate with the song. But unfortunally. 10 minutes later a group of fucking bandits appears from nowhere. they broke the window and took my friends in hostage . I manage to hide. so i decided to not give up and knocked a bandit. I took his gun and started to shoot every fucking asshole i saw. In the end, we manage to escape, but my best friend get hurt so bad by one of the bandits, with a fatal wound on his stomach. He cant keep going so i had to........ you paused and start to cry....... shoot my best friend, during his birthday. I never would left a person to turn. So i had to do it, but everything was my falt :'(

Herman: "Well , what happened?"-Herman say trying to not sound like an asshole

• @blueneon , @igormp

Herman: "Well i´m sorry about it"- I say while expecting Konni´s comment on this

I.... I was with my old group, celebrating my bestfriend birthday. Everything looked safe in the moment. so we had some drinks to celebrate

• @igormp

You thought for a moment. Where were all YOUR friends? YOUR family? You were waaaaay to busy with staying alive that you had forgoten everything that might have mattered before. You were heartless, you were visious. You were someone you would never want to be. Brian's words passed through your head as a lightning. You stopped walking and looked up. With the most emotionless voice you could have you said the few words that wouldn 't insult anyone.

Konni: I am sorry.

@blueneon , @igormp Herman: "Well i´m sorry about it"- I say while expecting Konni´s comment on this

• @blueneon

Bryan: Thanks.

You noticed her compassion. it seems like she isnt just a cold, tough survivor after all

knowing that you need food, you ask Konni about the trip

Bryan: So.. where are we going? do you know a place that probably have supplies?

@igormp You thought for a moment. Where were all YOUR friends? YOUR family? You were waaaaay to busy with staying alive that you had forg

• edited December 2014

@supersagig

Konni: Well, the grosery story and the super market are two way obvious answears to risk so early in but since it is three of us I think that if we are quiet enough we might not have trouble.

You couldn 't help but notice that it was too deserted, even in a situation like this.

@blueneon Bryan: Thanks. You noticed her compassion. it seems like she isnt just a cold, tough survivor after all knowing that you

• Herman: "For good we could try hunting or the butcher shop. I think that if we need water too we could try in the pet shop , because animals need water too or at least is what i think"

@supersagig Konni: Well, the grosery story and the super market are two way obvious answears to risk so early in but since it is three of

• Konni: I wouldn 't count on finding water in there but we should try anyway. You never know.

You kept walking down the trail as you saw the town from a distanse.

Konni: Hunting is not going to always work you know, and before we have to do it lets see what we can get out of the town. As for the butchery shor, it has been so long long after, whatever was there will be moldy as fuck by now.

Herman: "For good we could try hunting or the butcher shop. I think that if we need water too we could try in the pet shop , because animals need water too or at least is what i think"

• edited December 2014

@supersagig @blueneon

The pet shop is a good idea. Maybe stil have water here. And i dont think this place is full of walkers. It does not seem that the epidemic affects animals. It is the safest option to start. But keep in mind that the scene will not be good. Many animals will be devoured. full of dead bodies there. And the few that are left will be with a terrible and totally desperate appearance, but we cant do anything for them :(. Let's start here. what do you think?

Herman: "For good we could try hunting or the butcher shop. I think that if we need water too we could try in the pet shop , because animals need water too or at least is what i think"

• You sat in your chair, laughing as the lurkers tried to get past the fence.

You grabbed your rifle, it was a nice Mosin Nagant, you aimed it at one of the lurkers, then BLAM!

You got up from your chair and took your backpack, you had packed it a little while ago.

You put your rifle in the backpack and held your machete in your hand, you stabbed a few walkers and then continued on.

A walker approached you, it was really ugly, most likely because it only had half a face.

"Hey you ugly sonuvabitch, you seem like you're on a stroll..." You grinned before killing it, then you continued walking.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.