The walking dead roleplay

Comments

• @igormp @supersagig @blueneon

You put your backpack back on.

You then looked at her, you gave her a smile before turning around and running away.

blueneon posted: »

@igormp, @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny You grab Herman's arm. Konni: Out, NOW! You pull him as the walkers keep aproaching. You look over at the other guy. Konni: You coming faggot?

• Well, Gared kinda ran away, you guys go on.

igormp posted: »

@blueneon , @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny Guys Comments were in a crazy order. hm..... what about continue here?

• @blueneon , @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny

Guys Comments were in a crazy order. hm..... what about continue here?

• edited December 2014

yes

@blueneon , @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny Guys Comments were in a crazy order. hm..... what about continue here?

• Yes.

• @Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp

You got to the exit but you can´t see Konni or the strange guy anywhere , only Bryan.

Herman: Where´s Konni?

• edited December 2014

@blueneon , @supersagig,

Fuck! does this shit never end?! AAAAAA. you scream while fight with the walker tryng to not get bit

Yes.

• @supersagig @blueneon @igormp

You ran for a few steps, then you realized that you couldn't leave this people to die, you turned around and ran towards them, just to see that walkers had blocked your path.

Gared: Well fuck me in the arse and call me Loras...

You quickly climbed a shelf and jumped from shelf to shelf. A walker almost grabbed you but you avoided it. You looked at the three people, a Lurker had grabbed one of them, you swiftly jumped down and stabbed the walker in the back of the head.

@blueneon , @supersagig, Fuck! does this shit never end?! AAAAAA. you scream while fight with the walker tryng to not get bit

• @igormp, @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny

Ok, that guy was an ass. You see Herman and Bryan over at the door, they are about to get out. You start running towards the door as well along with the others in order to reach your camp once again.

supersagig posted: »

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp You got to the exit but you can´t see Konni or the strange guy anywhere , only Bryan. Herman: Where´s Konni?

• edited December 2014

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @supersagig

you manage to hit the walker and smash his head with a stomp

Bryan : AH, FUCK! the crazy guy run away, but i didint see Konni. The walkers are right behind us
    KONNI? COME ON WHERE ARE YOU?!

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp You got to the exit but you can´t see Konni or the strange guy anywhere , only Bryan. Herman: Where´s Konni?

You looked at the two kiddos.

Gared: Ahem, I'm uh... right here, and crazy guy, really?

• @Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @supersagig

Jesus Konni! thank god you're alive! everyone okay?

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @supersagig you manage to hit the walker and smash his head with a stomp Bryan : AH, FUCK! the crazy guy run away, but i didint see Konni. The walkers are right behind us KONNI? COME ON WHERE ARE YOU?!

Herman: Strange guy not crazy one.

@supersagig @blueneon @igormp You looked at the two kiddos. Gared: Ahem, I'm uh... right here, and crazy guy, really?

You looked at the machete in your hand.

Gared: I don't even have a gun.

@supersagig @blueneon @Gustav_Kenny Bryan: Im sorry Ok? were all in a crazy situation and you came from nowhere start shooting everyone. At least you helped us, Thank you. i cant believe we are alive!

• @supersagig @blueneon @Gustav_Kenny

Bryan: Im sorry Ok? were all in a crazy situation and you came from nowhere start shooting everyone. At least you helped us,
    Thank you. i cant believe we are alive!

@supersagig @blueneon @igormp You looked at the two kiddos. Gared: Ahem, I'm uh... right here, and crazy guy, really?

• @igormp @blueneon @supersagig

You looked at the machete in your hand.

Gared: I don't even have a gun.

@supersagig @blueneon @Gustav_Kenny Bryan: Im sorry Ok? were all in a crazy situation and you came from nowhere start shooting everyone. At least you helped us, Thank you. i cant believe we are alive!

Herman: "Well , i´m Herman. The "cold" girl is Konni and the pussy is Bryan. Who are you"

@igormp @blueneon @supersagig You looked at the machete in your hand. Gared: I don't even have a gun.

Gared: My name's Gared. Gared Tuttle. I come from up North.

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp Herman: "Well , i´m Herman. The "cold" girl is Konni and the pussy is Bryan. Who are you"

• Herman: "Nice to meet you"-"So how did you got here?"

@supersagig @blueneon @igormp Gared: My name's Gared. Gared Tuttle. I come from up North.

• @igormp @blueneon @supersagig

Gared: It's okay kiddo.

@Blueneon @supersagig @Gustav_Kenny Bryan : You're right, im sorry ok? I panicked and just run. I did not know where the shots were coming.

• edited December 2014

@Blueneon @supersagig @Gustav_Kenny

Bryan : You're right, im sorry ok? I panicked and just run. I did not know where the shots were coming.

@igormp @blueneon @supersagig You looked at the machete in your hand. Gared: I don't even have a gun.

• Gared: Well... I just walked...

Herman: "Nice to meet you"-"So how did you got here?"

• Herman: "Well at least i don´t act like one" :P-You both laughed

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @supersagig Bryan: pussy? you're a real son of a bitch arent you? you laughed. nice to meet you Gared

• edited December 2014

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @supersagig

Bryan: pussy? you're a real son of a bitch arent you?

you laughed. nice to meet you Gared

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp Herman: "Well , i´m Herman. The "cold" girl is Konni and the pussy is Bryan. Who are you"

• edited December 2014

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp

Herman: "From where i mean?"

Gared: Well... I just walked...

• Gared: I travelled from my home in British Columbia, it's been a long way.

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp Herman: "From where i mean?"

• Herman: "How many people did you killed?"

Gared: I travelled from my home in British Columbia, it's been a long way.

• You looked at him.

Konni: Really? Motherfucking there? You must never get fucking tired.

You had an obvious tone of sharcasm in your voice. Just waited for a reply.

Gared: I travelled from my home in British Columbia, it's been a long way.

• Gared: Not enough.

Herman: "How many people did you killed?"

• You smiled quirkly at her.

Gared: Nah, I come from Mars, you want to see my Spaceship?

You looked at him. Konni: Really? Motherfucking there? You must never get fucking tired. You had an obvious tone of sharcasm in your voice. Just waited for a reply.

• edited December 2014

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp

Herman: "Ok"-"Do you want to come with us?"

Gared: Not enough.

• You crossed your arms. Another fight to lose, meh, still a fight.

Konni: Yeah, I would love to, I bet that if you actually had one you wouldn 't have used it to get somewhere safer instead of sitting here braging about your schizofrenic side.

You smiled quirkly at her. Gared: Nah, I come from Mars, you want to see my Spaceship?

• You kept smiling quirkly.

Gared: Because Mars was safe since?

You crossed your arms. Another fight to lose, meh, still a fight. Konni: Yeah, I would love to, I bet that if you actually had one you wouldn 't have used it to get somewhere safer instead of sitting here braging about your schizofrenic side.

• You pulled a fancy laser gun up from your pocket.

Gared: Want to touch it?

Konni: Since there are no zombies there. One thing is that, then I am guessing that you don 't really need that machety, you probably have a lazer gun. You almost felt racist for saying something about someone who didn 't even really exist.

• Konni: Since there are no zombies there. One thing is that, then I am guessing that you don 't really need that machety, you probably have a lazer gun.

You almost felt racist for saying something about someone who didn 't even really exist.

You kept smiling quirkly. Gared: Because Mars was safe since?

• Bryan : Ah.... you guys sure look like a match :P

You crossed your arms. Another fight to lose, meh, still a fight. Konni: Yeah, I would love to, I bet that if you actually had one you wouldn 't have used it to get somewhere safer instead of sitting here braging about your schizofrenic side.

• Herman: "Yep , Bryan why don´t we leave the lover alone so they can do it" :P

Bryan : Ah.... you guys sure look like a match :P

• You pulled a laser gun out of your pocket.

Gared: Want to touch it? Huh?

Konni: Since there are no zombies there. One thing is that, then I am guessing that you don 't really need that machety, you probably have a lazer gun. You almost felt racist for saying something about someone who didn 't even really exist.

• @igormp, @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny

You looked at the two of them.

Konni: Yep, that is hwo you are mature.

Bryan : Ah.... you guys sure look like a match :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.