The walking dead roleplay

Comments

• @igormp, @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny

Sillence was everywhere again. Everywere, just spreding its limbs to devoure you, little by little. Sillence...

• @Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp

Herman: Where´s Gared?

blueneon posted: »

@igormp, @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny Sillence was everywhere again. Everywere, just spreding its limbs to devoure you, little by little. Sillence...

• supersagig posted: »

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp Herman: Where´s Gared?

• @blueneon, @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny

jesus Konni, im sorry to hear that. You is a good person, I mean, you help me all the time, some hours ago you open my leg and took off the bullet. you saved my life twice.. You just have a diferent way to deal with shit situations, but that isnt a bad thing. I dont care about your bad past. nobody is an angel, especialy now, in the fucking apocalipse. so.. what you do for us now is what matters

@igormp, @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny You looked at him with wide eyes for a second. You weren 't cold, were you? You just looked down at your knees stoped talking once more.

You just sat back and listened to him. No words, no objections, no movemant. You were just quiet. Didn 't even bother to look at him...

igormp posted: »

@blueneon, @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny jesus Konni, im sorry to hear that. You is a good person, I mean, you help me all the time, some ho

• edited December 2014

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp

Herman start singing this song:

@igormp, @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny Konni: Far.

• @Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @supersagig

Bryan: Looks Like we have an Elvis Presley here :P

supersagig posted: »

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp Herman start singing this song:

You smiled at his comment.

Konni: Meh, I think that there is a chance that really is alive after all.

You thought what you just said for a moment befoe ading a final word to your saying.

Konni: Irony....

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @supersagig Bryan: Looks Like we have an Elvis Presley here :P

You smiled and laughed at Konni´s and Bryan´s comments

Herman: "Hey , at least i know how to sing"

@igormp, @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny You smiled at his comment. Konni: Meh, I think that there is a chance that really is alive after a

Konni: Excuse me but I have made some great apearences in the school quier.

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp You smiled and laughed at Konni´s and Bryan´s comments Herman: "Hey , at least i know how to sing"

You keep smilling

Herman: "Oh , then show us how you do it then"

@igormp, @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny Konni: Excuse me but I have made some great apearences in the school quier.

You kept saying the word fuck inside your head.

Konni: I am not sure about that, I was never quite the performer to be honest, it is just that everyone else was way worse that me.

You grined and actually expected him to object, cause audience.

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp You keep smilling Herman: "Oh , then show us how you do it then"

Herman: "Well , then in your school everyone was the worst in the entire world"

@igormp, @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny You kept saying the word fuck inside your head. Konni: I am not sure about that, I was never quite

Konni: And that ladies and gentlemen is how to always remain a virgin.

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp Herman: "Well , then in your school everyone was the worst in the entire world"

Herman: "Hey , at least i didn´t go out and do it with every person i came across".

You looked around and saw a bottle of wine on the ground.

Herman: "Pass me that"

@igormp, @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny Konni: And that ladies and gentlemen is how to always remain a virgin.

Konni: Excuse me, but I happen to still be a virgin.

You looked at the bottle, grabed it in your hands and tryed to see how much was left in it.

Konni: Barely a few sips. How old are you again?

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp Herman: "Hey , at least i didn´t go out and do it with every person i came across". You looked around and saw a bottle of wine on the ground. Herman: "Pass me that"

• edited December 2014

Herman: 14 and we are in the apocalipse , why do you care so much?

@igormp, @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny Konni: Excuse me, but I happen to still be a virgin. You looked at the bottle, grabed it in your hands and tryed to see how much was left in it. Konni: Barely a few sips. How old are you again?

You sighed, looked at the bottle for a few seconds and then back at Herman. You shruged.

Konni: I don 't. That is why I will do what I will do.

You smiled and drunk the whole thing within seconds.

Konni: See? If I cared I wouldn 't do that.

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp Herman: 14 and we are in the apocalipse , why do you care so much?

• edited December 2014

You grabed the bottle before she drunk all the wine.

Herman: "You are really a bitch , don´t you?"

You drunk the little bit that was left.

@igormp, @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny You sighed, looked at the bottle for a few seconds and then back at Herman. You shruged. Konni: I

You laughed at his comment.

Konni: Don 't say I didn 't warn you.

You looked at him as he gaged a tiny bit while shipping the few drops that were left in the bottle.

Konni: Be carefull with that, it is worse than it looks.

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp You grabed the bottle before she drunk all the wine. Herman: "You are really a bitch , don´t you?" You drunk the little bit that was left.

• edited December 2014

@igormp, @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny

Konni: Nice. Still.

You lied on the ground and looked at the sky. Tired. You were tired.

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp Herman: "It isn´t the first time i drink this. It was when i was 10 in a christmas party. I drunk the whole bottle fom the pwner of the orphan and went a little bit crazy and broke the TV and 2 windows"

Herman: "It isn´t the first time i drink this. It was when i was 10 in a christmas party. I drunk the whole bottle fom the pwner of the orphan and went a little bit crazy and broke the TV and 2 windows"

@igormp, @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny You laughed at his comment. Konni: Don 't say I didn 't warn you. You looked at him as he gaged

Konni: Goodnight....

You closed your eyes and just drifted away to sleep.

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp eaten reply Konni: Nice. Still. You lied on the ground and looked at the sky. Tired. You were tired. Herman: "I´m going to my tent , so... Good Night"

eaten reply

Konni: Nice. Still.

You lied on the ground and looked at the sky. Tired. You were tired.

Herman: "I´m going to my tent , so... Good Night"

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp Herman: "It isn´t the first time i drink this. It was when i was 10 in a christmas party. I drunk the whole bottle fom the pwner of the orphan and went a little bit crazy and broke the TV and 2 windows"

Bryan: Good night, i can do the watch today, you guys enjoy a quiet night for once . And its better stay away from guns while you are drunk :P.

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp eaten reply Konni: Nice. Still. You lied on the ground and looked at the sky. Tired. You were tired. Herman: "I´m going to my tent , so... Good Night"

I wake up. I check my backpack. There are some canned peaches and water. You get out the tent and you look around. Konni is sleeping her tent. Bryan , who said that was going to be the lookout yesterday night , is sleeping by the bonfire. Gared , who i think came back while i was sleeping , is sleeping with his new cat , Asher , is near him. It´s raining and the clouds are black. A storm is coming. I move near Bryan and i kick is face to wake him up.

Herman: "Pussy , wake up"

Bryan : Ouch! dont kick me man, what the fuck?!..... oh i sleep didint i?

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp I wake up. I check my backpack. There are some canned peaches and water. You get out the tent and you loo

• They hear a loud noise and Bryan and Herman quickly jump up, they start looking around the camp and spot something moving in the bushes. They raise their guns and point them at the bush, suddenly someone steps out with their hands raised high.

???: I know, you probably want to kill me for...Coming into your campsite...But if you put the guns down, and we could talk like civilised people. Fuck, where are my manners...My name is Jason...

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @supersagig Bryan : Ouch! dont kick me man, what the fuck?!..... oh i sleep didint i?

• edited December 2014

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @supersagig @NohopeLeft

Bryan : where you came from? are you good? or a fucking bandit? dont lie to me, i have a bulshit detector. Name's Bryan. We can talk if you left me check you for weapons, just security you know. you say while pointing your gun at him

NoHopeLeft posted: »

They hear a loud noise and Bryan and Herman quickly jump up, they start looking around the camp and spot something moving in the bushes. The

• Jason: well, it's nice to meet you...Bryan, pity we had to meet on these terms...

Jason takes a small step forward, as he does this Bryan points his gun at him.

Jason: "Security"...You stand there pointing your "Security" right at me, yet...You come directly to me and ask me if I'm a bandit...You think a bandit would say "Yes I'm a bandit, you can just shoot me now" No...That's not how this is going to work...You can either, shoot me...Or you could make me your king...

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @supersagig @NohopeLeft Bryan : where you came from? are you good? or a fucking bandit? dont lie to me, i have a

• @blueneon @supersagig @igormp @NoHopeLeft

You wake up, you looked over at Bryan, looked like trouble, you quickly ran up and grabbed the guy Bryan was talking to.

Gared: Who the fuck are you?!

Jason: well, it's nice to meet you...Bryan, pity we had to meet on these terms... Jason takes a small step forward, as he does this Bryan

• Jason: Who the fuck i am doesn't matter...What matters is what we've become...Since your 'friend' didn't answer me...Maybe you would, what do you think we became.

@blueneon @supersagig @igormp @NoHopeLeft You wake up, you looked over at Bryan, looked like trouble, you quickly ran up and grabbed the guy Bryan was talking to. Gared: Who the fuck are you?!

• @blueneon @supersagig @igormp @NoHopeLeft

Gared: We're the living dead.

Jason: Who the fuck i am doesn't matter...What matters is what we've become...Since your 'friend' didn't answer me...Maybe you would, what do you think we became.

• edited December 2014

Jason: Who the fuck i am doesn't matter...What matters is what we've become...Since your 'friend' didn't answer me...Maybe you would, what do you think we became.

• Jason: Hmm...You're a lot smarter than you look...It's awful....Really, hate to do this to someone, but you, and your crew...Are about to face something terrifying...

@blueneon @supersagig @igormp @NoHopeLeft Gared: We're the living dead.

• edited December 2014

@blueneon @supersagig @Gustav_Kenny @NoHopeLeft

Bryan: Im not gonna make you my king, but i can let you in if you drop what you have. Knife, guns.... we cant just trust everyone in the apocalipse and you know that. If you play it cool i have no problems with let you in, but you have to proof that you're not a bad person

Gared Im gonna wake Konni, she will know what to do. Keep on eye on him.

You run towards Konni Tent

You walked up to him slowly, he hadn 't noticed you, and pointed a gun at the back of his head.

Konni: I don 't know how we have changed but I know what we are, and that is a lot better than you are at playing hide and seek. Then again, I bet you have friends around... Wanna tell me?

• @Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp @NoHopeLeft

Herman: Konni , don´t you remember him? Road? Car? Leaving us?

@igormp, @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny You walked up to him slowly, he hadn 't noticed you, and pointed a gun at the back of his head. Ko

• edited December 2014

( LOL . EPIC FAIL, KONNI WAS ALREADY WOKE UP D:)

Bryan: what are you talking about?! i dont like fight, but if you try to fuck with us, you will regret it, you hear me?!

@igormp, @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny You walked up to him slowly, he hadn 't noticed you, and pointed a gun at the back of his head. Ko

You looked at him for a while and then you remembered.

Konni: Wait...

Your face must have completly changed cause Herman was looking at you with a pinch of fear in his expresion.

Konni: YOU FUCKING SON OF A BITCH, HOW DARE YOU COME IN OUR FACES AND DEMAND TO BECOME SOMETHIUNG YOU WOULD NEVER DESERVE TO BE!?

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp @NoHopeLeft Herman: Konni , don´t you remember him? Road? Car? Leaving us?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.