The walking dead roleplay

Comments

• Yep, lets Race to the camp while they dating.

You starts to run towards the camp

supersagig posted: »

Herman: "Yep , Bryan why don´t we leave the lover alone so they can do it" :P

• Gared: I summoned it with my Marsman powers.

blueneon posted: »

Konni: Earlier you said you didn 't have a gun.

• Konni: Earlier you said you didn 't have a gun.

You pulled a laser gun out of your pocket. Gared: Want to touch it? Huh?

• @igormp @supersagig @blueneon

You looked at the three of them.

Gared: Uh... Guys... I'm actually not into girls.

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

@igormp, @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny You looked at the two of them. Konni: Yep, that is hwo you are mature.

• @Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp

Herman: Then will have Konni "raping" you :P

@igormp @supersagig @blueneon You looked at the three of them. Gared: Uh... Guys... I'm actually not into girls.

• LOL, HOW THE FUCK YOU DID THAT SO FAST?

@supersagig @igormp @blueneon

• edited December 2014

@Blueneon @supersagig @Gustav_Kenny

30 minutes later

you and Herman are running towards the camp with Konni and Gared right behind you.when you approach to the camp you see 4 bandits in

Bryan: Shit! time to stop the love. everyone get down! There are bandits here! I think we took to long to come back. Great!

• edited December 2014

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp

Herman: Bryan , go there to risk your life push Bryan the bandits see Bryan now

Herman: "I am going to sneak around you two can fuck if you want , i don´t care"

igormp posted: »

@Blueneon @supersagig @Gustav_Kenny 30 minutes later you and Herman are running towards the camp with Konni and Gared right behind yo

• @Blueneon @supersagig @Gustav_Kenny

Bryan: Great. Im gonna keep them talking. you sneak around and kill them all. If you left me die i will pull your leg while you sleep, you hear me?

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp Herman: Bryan , go there to risk your life push Bryan the bandits see Bryan now Herman: "I am going to sneak around you two can fuck if you want , i don´t care"

• Herman: No , i don´t , just keep them talking.

I sneak around to see a bandit going inside my tent , i enter my tent , i put my left hand in the bandit´s mouth and then i put my knife in his head. Only 3 left

@Blueneon @supersagig @Gustav_Kenny Bryan: Great. Im gonna keep them talking. you sneak around and kill them all. If you left me die i will pull your leg while you sleep, you hear me?

• Bryan: Hi guys

Bandit N1: Who the fuck are you?! put your guns down! Now!

Bryan: Whoa, whoa, thats my camp!

Bandit N2 : Oh really? its our now ,motherfucker!

Bryan: Calm down! I have food, we can negociate

Bandit N3 : Im listening...

Herman: No , i don´t , just keep them talking. I sneak around to see a bandit going inside my tent , i enter my tent , i put my left hand in the bandit´s mouth and then i put my knife in his head. Only 3 left

• @supersagig @igormp @blueneon

You snuck up to Herman, you saw Bryan talking to some bandits.

Gared: Shit, he's going to die, fuck, fuck, I have to help him.

Bryan: Hi guys Bandit N1: Who the fuck are you?! put your guns down! Now! Bryan: Whoa, whoa, thats my camp! Bandit N2 : Oh really? its our now ,motherfucker! Bryan: Calm down! I have food, we can negociate Bandit N3 : Im listening...

• Bandit N1: Fuck this guy The bandit shoot Bryan in the leg

Bandit N3: WTF?!

Bandit N1: He´s with someone else. There are 2 tents so.. duh

Herman: Fuck this * put the knife in the Bandit N2 head*

Bryan: Hi guys Bandit N1: Who the fuck are you?! put your guns down! Now! Bryan: Whoa, whoa, thats my camp! Bandit N2 : Oh really? its our now ,motherfucker! Bryan: Calm down! I have food, we can negociate Bandit N3 : Im listening...

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited December 2014

@supersagig @igormp @blueneon

You ran towards a bandit.

Bandit N1: Should we just wai--

You quickly sliced his head in half, you turned towards the last bandit, he quickly pulled a gun and hit you in the shoulder, you fell to the ground.

Bandit N1: Fuck this guy The bandit shoot Bryan in the leg Bandit N3: WTF?! Bandit N1: He´s with someone else. There are 2 tents so.. duh Herman: Fuck this * put the knife in the Bandit N2 head*

• edited December 2014

@supersagig @igormp @blueneon You ran towards a bandit. Bandit N1: Should we just wai-- You quickly sliced his head in half, you turned towards the last bandit, he quickly pulled a gun and hit you in the shoulder, you fell to the ground.

• edited December 2014

@supersagig @Gustav_Kenny @blueneon

AAAAAAAH HELL! MOTHERFUCKER!

the bandit N1 was ready to kill Gared when you throw an energy bar in the bandit. the weapon falls to the ground

Bandit : WTF?!

Bryan : NOW! SOMEBODY KILL HIM! AH FUCK! you scream in pain

@supersagig @igormp @blueneon You ran towards a bandit. Bandit N1: Should we just wai-- You quickly sliced his head in half, you turned towards the last bandit, he quickly pulled a gun and hit you in the shoulder, you fell to the ground.

You quickly killed the last bandit with you knife. Now it is full of blood. You ran towards Gared and Bryan.

Herman: "Oh my god , this all my fault".

@supersagig @Gustav_Kenny @blueneon AAAAAAAH HELL! MOTHERFUCKER! the bandit N1 was ready to kill Gared when you throw an energy bar i

• edited December 2014

• Herman: I got some in my backpack

I put the meds out of it. There aren´t enough meds for both of them. Fuck

Herman: Okay.. emmmm..... Give Meds to Gared

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @supersagig Bryan : Its not, we needed to go out and left the camp unprotected. then those sons of bitches entered! Somebody get the meds! FUCK!

• edited December 2014

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @supersagig

Bryan : Its not, we needed to go out and left the camp unprotected. then those sons of bitches entered! Somebody get the meds! FUCK!

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp You quickly killed the last bandit with you knife. Now it is full of blood. You ran towards Gared and Bryan. Herman: "Oh my god , this all my fault".

• edited December 2014

@igormp, @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny

Konni: I 'll get it.

You had just blocked out whatever just happened, as if it didn 't happen in the first place. You walk in the tent and get the meds. You walk out and look at them. They are all woried or something over Bryan 's wound.

Konni: You ARE a pussy.

You sit on your knee next to him and look around.

Konni: So.... Who knows how to do this without having to cut his leg off?

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @supersagig Bryan : Its not, we needed to go out and left the camp unprotected. then those sons of bitches entered! Somebody get the meds! FUCK!

• OFC : WEEKEST BANDIT EVER :p

@supersagig @Gustav_Kenny @blueneon AAAAAAAH HELL! MOTHERFUCKER! the bandit N1 was ready to kill Gared when you throw an energy bar i

• edited December 2014

@blueneon @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny

Bryan : Pussy? Have you ever been shot before?, it hurts like hell! dont even think about cut my leg off!. I dont want to die, but I like my leg, it is very important, we've been through a lot together you know? I guess you have to search the bullet and take it out... ARGH!... after..... that, you clean and..... and bandage my wound. then I will pray to not get an infection..

OH MY GOD , IM FUCKED! Maybe its better if you knock me out before do this? I dont know , fuck!. Dont let me die here! :'(. A lot of walkers out there and im gonna die because a dumb bandit? thats patetic... Argh!

@igormp, @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny Konni: I 'll get it. You had just blocked out whatever just happened, as if it didn 't happen in t

• they're all stupid and weak in any game, except in real life ( or not). that sucks

Lord_EAA posted: »

OFC : WEEKEST BANDIT EVER

• edited December 2014

@igormp, @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny

Konni: In fact, yes, I have been shot before. Now, since no one seems to be brave enough to even bother to say simething, lets do this.

A smile must have showed up in your face cause everyone around you kinda looked freaked out. You took a bandage out of the bag and tied it very tightly around his leg so the blood flow would be less.

Konni: Now, this will most likely hurt. But meh, it could have been worst.

You took your knife out.

Konni: Who is going to keep him quiet?

@blueneon @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny Bryan : Pussy? Have you ever been shot before?, it hurts like hell! dont even think about cut my l

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited December 2014

@blueneon @supersagig @igormp

You walked over to one of the bandits, he was surely dead, you kinda sliced his head in half.

Gared: I'm sorry... This didn't... Didn't go like planned... But... I just couldn't... I couldn't... I couldn't allow you to kill those people...

@blueneon @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny Bryan : Pussy? Have you ever been shot before?, it hurts like hell! dont even think about cut my l

Herman: Sorry Bryan. I really am

After that you falcon punch Bryan in the face , knocking him out

@igormp, @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny Konni: In fact, yes, I have been shot before. Now, since no one seems to be brave enough to even both

• @igormp, @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny

You look at Herman.

Konni: Nice one. Be ready to do it again in case he wakes up.

You put your finger in the wound looking around for the bullet You were almost afraid that you were going to meet bone. You had to stop a shiver from going through your back. You found something sticky, warm and unfiting in there.You made a face of disgust.

Konni: Found it.

You took your knife and opened it so you could take the bullet out easilly. You took your eyebrow tweezers out of your pocket. Herman was looking at you as if you were retarted. You shruged and started pocking around with it to locate the bullet again. Your stomach was messed up, you could throw up on the poor guy any moment now. Yiur finger was moving along in the open wound, in an attempt of locating the bullet again. Aaaand there it was... You grabbed with the twizers and started pulling it out slowly. You saw the metal selling and imdiatly let go of the tweezers. Your hands were sticky and bloody and so was the rest of your body. You were so freaked out by this in a weird way. A shiver went through your spine and you found a needle you had on your sleeve and took thread in order to saw up his wound. Your hands were shaking, you couldn 't do it. You gave it to Herman and let him do it for you, how hard could it be?

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp Herman: Sorry Bryan. I really am After that you falcon punch Bryan in the face , knocking him out

• edited December 2014

I looked and glared to Konni. Why should i do it? , but instead of being an asshole i said

Herman: "Okay , what should i do?

@igormp, @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny You look at Herman. Konni: Nice one. Be ready to do it again in case he wakes up. You put your

You look at him still surtled.

Konni: Maybe I should do it after all...

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp I looked and glared to Konni. Why should i do it? , but instead of being an asshole i said Herman: "Okay , what should i do?

Herman: Do it then

@igormp, @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny You look at him still surtled. Konni: Maybe I should do it after all...

You looked at him with wide open eyes, what had gotten to you. You just grabed the needle and started sweing together Bryan's skin, in a fast pace, it was messy, your hand was full if blood, you started getting calmer, what the FUCK was wrong with you? Done...

Konni: Bandage him.

You got up and walked in your tent, falling asleep almost imidiatly on the hard ground.

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp Herman: Do it then

You looked at Konni while she is leaving. She is pale and is like she is to vomt. You returned your look to Bryan and you bandage him. He was still a mess though. You looked at Gared at asked him.

Herman: Are you okay?

@igormp, @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny You looked at him with wide open eyes, what had gotten to you. You just grabed the needle and started

• @blueneon @igormp @supersagig

You looked at Herman.

Gared: I don't know... I never have.

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp You looked at Konni while she is leaving. She is pale and is like she is to vomt. You returned your look

• 4 Hours Later
    @blueneon @supersagig @Gustav_Kenny

Bryan : Konni..... the Knife..... Konni.... Leg... dont....

you wake up

Bryan : Huh? where i am? This is how death looks?....... No... wait a second....OH, I REMEMBER...... MY LEG! HOLY SHIT!

you search for your leg.. you got lucky, its still there

Oh, thank god, she didnt cut it off.. she did it.... OH MY GOD WHAT A BIG WOUND!.... well, at least im still alive, Im gonna Be fine... Im gonna Be fine. HELLO? GUYS?! someone say something, where are you? Guys?

You were sitting by the fire, it was so cold. You looked over at Bryan and waved, in sillence.

4 Hours Later @blueneon @supersagig @Gustav_Kenny Bryan : Konni..... the Knife..... Konni.... Leg... dont.... you wake up Bryan :

• edited December 2014

You looked at Bryan

Herman: Hello , pussy

@igormp, @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny You were sitting by the fire, it was so cold. You looked over at Bryan and waved, in sillence.

• edited December 2014

@blueneon @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny

You saw Konni sitting by the fire. At that point you realize how you're freezing.You get up with difficulty and walk toward Konni. You smiled at her, but you had a clear expression of pain, moaning while walking. you sit close to her, with a relief on your face. Everything was quiet, so you start talking

Bryan : Uh.. Hi Konni, everything ok?

@igormp, @supersagig, @Gustav_Kenny You were sitting by the fire, it was so cold. You looked over at Bryan and waved, in sillence.

• edited December 2014

You notice Herman next to you

Bryan: Hello, son of a bitch, are you ok?

@Gustav_Kenny @blueneon @igormp You looked at Bryan Herman: Hello , pussy

Sign in to comment in this discussion.