The walking dead roleplay

Comments

• "Oh fuck......well at least that would mean i have less complicated daddy issues...."

blueneon posted: »

Konni: That would be mindblowing.

• Konni: Fuck you.

You bursted out laughing.

Lord_EAA posted: »

"Oh fuck......well at least that would mean i have less complicated daddy issues...."

• "Okay then" i laughed a bit "how about Bryan?"

Konni: Fuck you. You bursted out laughing.

• Konni: A bit of a coward but good guy at heart. I still can't believe he fucked that girl...

"Okay then" i laughed a bit "how about Bryan?"

• edited January 2015

"I still can't belive he fucked A girl" i smirked

Konni: A bit of a coward but good guy at heart. I still can't believe he fucked that girl...

• Konni: Well, that is true.

"I still can't belive he fucked A girl" i smirked

• "My god you are fun sometimes"

Konni: Well, that is true.

• Konni: Of course I am. You are not bad yourself mate.

"My god you are fun sometimes"

• I smiled. Maybe we could FINALLY get along.

"Okay one more how about..............Ethan"

Konni: Of course I am. You are not bad yourself mate.

• Konni: I... What about him?

I smiled. Maybe we could FINALLY get along. "Okay one more how about..............Ethan"

• "Oh nothing nothing.........unless you want to say something.....personal" i smirked

Konni: I... What about him?

• Konni: He is just a friend. Well... didn't that sound cliche?

"Oh nothing nothing.........unless you want to say something.....personal" i smirked

• edited January 2015

"It sure did. Wait......you do know how you....feel.....about him right?" I said a bit conserned

Konni: He is just a friend. Well... didn't that sound cliche?

• Konni: I don't feel anything about him, we are just friends.

"It sure did. Wait......you do know how you....feel.....about him right?" I said a bit conserned

• "SURE you are. By the way that shade of red looks good on you"

Then she actually fell for it. Wow.

Konni: I don't feel anything about him, we are just friends.

• Konni: The only red that fits around here is blood.

"SURE you are. By the way that shade of red looks good on you" Then she actually fell for it. Wow.

• "Yep and im gonna cover this place in it's glo..................Em....quit that stuff about ethan seriously you're lying to yourself......LITTERALLY"

Konni: The only red that fits around here is blood.

• Konni: I am not lying. I am a bad liar.

"Yep and im gonna cover this place in it's glo..................Em....quit that stuff about ethan seriously you're lying to yourself......LITTERALLY"

• @Lord_EAA

what is thy lord ethan doing

• edited January 2015

"My god that is really sad. You know im a part of you right well lets just say i may know more about you that maybe even you....if that makes sense"

Konni: I am not lying. I am a bad liar.

• I replyed to you a day ago. Look back at the last ethan part you made.

@Lord_EAA what is thy lord ethan doing

• You sighed.

Konni: When do you think we are getting out of this room? I wish we could just get all this over with...

"My god that is really sad. You know im a part of you right well lets just say i may know more about you that maybe even you....if that makes sense"

• "Yeah me t.."

Then a bunch of men armed with machine guns entered the room.

"Okay here she is bring the hose"

The...what?

Then they brow this water hose. And started to spray Konni with it.

They did that for a while and she screamed. Then they stopped.

"Okay here you go love" he said as he threw a few towels at her. "Sorry bout this we just want to make sure you're at your best for the auction. The're begining soon. So dry yourself up. Well even give you some perfume if ya like. No? Well the well leave ya to the buisness of drying yourself. See ya soon"

Then they left. What the fuck?

You sighed. Konni: When do you think we are getting out of this room? I wish we could just get all this over with...

• You shaked your head left and right repiditly to get the water off.

Konni: COME BACK YOU FUCKERS! IF YOU THINK YOU ARE SO TOUGH THEN PROVE IT! FUCKING ASSHOLES, YOU HAVE NO DIGNITY, FUCK YOU ALL!

You were moving around the bed like crazy, the rope was sinking in your skin, that would leave a mark...

"Yeah me t.." Then a bunch of men armed with machine guns entered the room. "Okay here she is bring the hose" The...what? Then t

• Ethan: Lissssssen, calm your fucking lisp dude.

My god he really though i gave a damn about Klaus? By god his idiocy defied logic "Lisen here boy you hear that thats the sound of someone taking you seriously....... Can't hear anything? Exactly"

• supersagig posted: »

"Okay......."-I said while walking towards her.

• Loom

"You do not have any right to order me fool"

"Hey LOOM" said a voice behind me

It was Gringrov.

"You and Broff are late for the auction"

"Oh my apologies" i said as me and Broff left.

Two town guard took our places as we exited. So they said it was a girl this time. This should be interasting....

Ethan: Lissssssen, calm your fucking lisp dude.

• Lord_EAA posted: »

"Yeah me t.." Then a bunch of men armed with machine guns entered the room. "Okay here she is bring the hose" The...what? Then t

• Okay blue the next part is gonna be.........bad for you......

@Lord_EAA

• gulp

Great!

(that was sarcastic)

Okay blue the next part is gonna be.........bad for you......

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited January 2015

Gus: Psst... Ethan.. Jump them and escape.

You glared at Gus, then you thought about it.

You jumped at one of them, choking him, the other one just shared in shock.

Ethan: YOU JUST GONNA STAND THERE?! YOU FUCKING CHICKEN!

You went over to him and kicked him in the balls, then you started choking him too.

Gus laughed.

Gus: Better get a key.

Ethan: Shut the fuck up!

You checked their bodies, finding a pair of keys, you got your handcuffs off.

Suddenly they both turned and jumped at you.

Ethan: I had almost forgotten about lurkers, fucking hell.

Gus grinned.

Gus: Give. Me. Control!

Suddenly you felt a shock through your body, then you started moving, you dodged the lurkers and hurried out of the cell.

Ethan: Gus! Get out!

You turned towards a weapon rack and grabbed an M16.

Ethan: Where are we going?

Gus: To an auction.

Loom "You do not have any right to order me fool" "Hey LOOM" said a voice behind me It was Gringrov. "You and Broff are late for

• Reverse Konni

I was about to say something when they cameback. They grabbed her and threw her in a carrige. They took us to this big building and brought us inside.

Hope

Well we waited like 3 hours. So i started to lisen to the other guys.

"So what do plan on doing to the girl" said Holton

"Well.....Have some fun" said Fergusen

"I'm gonna bang her brains out" said Magregor

"I ain sure.." said Holton

Then Chasley interupted.

"Im gonna make her kill herself..."

We all stood in silence as Loom, Gringrov and some other guy walked in.

"Oh Finally and you brought Broof as well...." said Devern as he stood up.

"Rogerson"

"Here"

"Faust"

"LERE"

"And Magauwen"

"GET ON WITH IT"

"Fine. Bring in the girl"

Then i saw her she was being dragged. And then they pushed her to the center of the room. She fell to the floor.

"This little birdie was pick off on a supply run. She is described as strong, smart and crazy....."

"You do like the crazies don't you Grin" said Fergusen.

They all started laugthing. Devern quited them down.

"Well start the bid at 20"

You shaked your head left and right repiditly to get the water off. Konni: COME BACK YOU FUCKERS! IF YOU THINK YOU ARE SO TOUGH THEN PROV

• edited January 2015

Why didn't you do anything about it? Why did you just let them hurt you like this? You were so weak... You could still hear them, more like a buzz, not any actual words. You could not move. Your jeans were hurting you, you were still wet to the bone and so dissapointed at yourself. You knew they were talking about you. But not for long. You smirked. You knew exactly what you were gonna do once you were finaly free. You opened your eyes, hardest task you ever had to accomplish. You looked at Reverse standing next to you. She looked worried.

Konni You think we are fucked too, don't you?

Reverse Konni I was about to say something when they cameback. They grabbed her and threw her in a carrige. They took us to this big buil

• "Well considering they started at 20 and theire already at 55 . Yep were pretty fucked or atleast were gonna be" i said worried

Why didn't you do anything about it? Why did you just let them hurt you like this? You were so weak... You could still hear them, more like

• I like how they're betting on who gets to rape her instead of just going "GANGRAPEEEE"

"Well considering they started at 20 and theire already at 55 . Yep were pretty fucked or atleast were gonna be" i said worried

• Konni: Great....

You tried to get up, the best you managed to do was stand on your knees. You looked around. You saw the guard that attacked you earlier. You kinda hoped you would get another chance with him. You gave the look at Reverse.

"Well considering they started at 20 and theire already at 55 . Yep were pretty fucked or atleast were gonna be" i said worried

• "I don't think thats a good idea" i said

They were all holding machine guns. Fuck.

Konni: Great.... You tried to get up, the best you managed to do was stand on your knees. You looked around. You saw the guard that attacked you earlier. You kinda hoped you would get another chance with him. You gave the look at Reverse.

• You sighed. You had to wait for so long until someone finaly spoke. Reverse was quiet for quite some time. You just wanted to get this over with.

"I don't think thats a good idea" i said They were all holding machine guns. Fuck.

• Hope

"95"

"100"

"125"

I felt so sorry for her. She did'nt deserve this.

You sighed. You had to wait for so long until someone finaly spoke. Reverse was quiet for quite some time. You just wanted to get this over with.

• @Lord_EAA

It seems that Ethan is on his way, this'll be good.

Hope "95" "100" "125" I felt so sorry for her. She did'nt deserve this.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.