The walking dead roleplay

Comments

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited January 2015

Because it is too.

I would've kept him around even longer, but I stopped enjoying the story.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Okay then why did you say it was my fault?

• Do what you want gus i just feel like im not gonna force you to rejoin im just sad you're leaving because of me :(

Eh, I COULD make a new character, but I dunno. but then pls no shipping becuz i honestly find it extremely annoying

• I'm leaving because of many reasons, not just you.

Well, I suppose I'l say, maybe I'll come back next month.

Do what you want gus i just feel like im not gonna force you to rejoin im just sad you're leaving because of me

• ok man but if theres ANTHING i can do to make it up to you just tell me and ill do my best :)

I'm leaving because of many reasons, not just you. Well, I suppose I'l say, maybe I'll come back next month.

• You do not owe me anything.

and pls no shipping, if any romance is going to happen the two character creators should work it out.

ok man but if theres ANTHING i can do to make it up to you just tell me and ill do my best

• You did'nt want shipping? why did'nt you say so?

You do not owe me anything. and pls no shipping, if any romance is going to happen the two character creators should work it out.

• I didn't want to ruin it for you.

You did'nt want shipping? why did'nt you say so?

• Well then why did you joke about it (KilledXEthan)

I didn't want to ruin it for you.

• Because I'm a dick. :P

Well then why did you joke about it (KilledXEthan)

• Well im sorry if that bothered you too i just really wanted Blue to be happy afther all the Bs im gonna put her through but i guess not.

Because I'm a dick. :P

• What do you mean by her being happy?

Well im sorry if that bothered you too i just really wanted Blue to be happy afther all the Bs im gonna put her through but i guess not.

• She looked happy with ethan infact i think you guys would have done it anyway if i hadden't intervened.

What do you mean by her being happy?

• It had been more likely to happen if you hadn't intervened.

She looked happy with ethan infact i think you guys would have done it anyway if i hadden't intervened.

• Thanks for making me feel worse gustav i mean its not like i did everything i could to make it happen :(

It had been more likely to happen if you hadn't intervened.

edited January 2015

I'm not a fan of being paired by other people, if I wanted romance to happen I would've decided it myself with Konni.

Thanks for making me feel worse gustav i mean its not like i did everything i could to make it happen

• I am honestly ok with your stories, I like them and I don't care about the realism. But it would be really nice if you gave the others the chance to play cool too, I am not God, and you should stop presenting me like that cause it just makes me feel bad for myself. (don't take offence by this)

And Gustav is right, you are a great writer and I would really enjoy it if you were to write a fanfic. And about the ship, I didn't even care that much to be honest. xD

Anyway, I really enjoy you being around here and I am glad I get to be your friend, so don't be such a downer, k?

Guys well unless you havent read the gustav left. Apparently i tooktook control of the rp . I never saw it like that i just wanted to have fun with you all . I you feel that way too then reallly sorry and ill do ANYTHING to make it up ANYTHING.

• Konni would have never done it she wanted to do it only because i was shipping you two so badly.

I'm not a fan of being paired by other people, if I wanted romance to happen I would've decided it myself with Konni.

• For that matter, I said didn't say I dislike his writing, I said I dislike that we don't have much control over what happens to our characters.

blueneon posted: »

I am honestly ok with your stories, I like them and I don't care about the realism. But it would be really nice if you gave the others the c

• I would not have done it either, so no problem there.

Konni would have never done it she wanted to do it only because i was shipping you two so badly.

• I know.

For that matter, I said didn't say I dislike his writing, I said I dislike that we don't have much control over what happens to our characters.

• wait.......YES YOU DO. Ethan could have escaped earlier. He could have made a deal. Infact i was planning on him being rescued and becoming the leader of an entire revolution (but you're part kinda ruined that). And i gave Konni like 5 billion chances to escape but she did'nt take them.

For that matter, I said didn't say I dislike his writing, I said I dislike that we don't have much control over what happens to our characters.

edited January 2015

I wouldn't have started a revolution.

And if you gave Konni 5 billion chances to escape, then why didn't you let her be rescued by Ethan?

wait.......YES YOU DO. Ethan could have escaped earlier. He could have made a deal. Infact i was planning on him being rescued and becoming

• Well i gave Ethan a chance........ and i was and am still planning on giving herman a chance unless he just kills herman

And thanks :)

I am honestly ok with your stories, I like them and I don't care about the realism. But it would be really nice if you gave the others the c

• Id given her too many escapes by that point she had conciously chosen NOT to escape.

I wouldn't have started a revolution. And if you gave Konni 5 billion chances to escape, then why didn't you let her be rescued by Ethan?

• You could've let Ethan escape with Konni, but instead you choose to play around like it never happened, thus taking away my influence on what happens in the story.

Id given her too many escapes by that point she had conciously chosen NOT to escape.

• Also, Klaus managed to find a place to build, build it, find people to live inside it, made rules, found a way to keep a stable food and water resourse, made rules, became a leader and turned all those people into phycos.

IN. THREE. MONTHS.

Id given her too many escapes by that point she had conciously chosen NOT to escape.

• yeah ...im sorry

You could've let Ethan escape with Konni, but instead you choose to play around like it never happened, thus taking away my influence on what happens in the story.

• As I have told you, no need to be sorry.

yeah ...im sorry

• Nope none of it happened like that at all. There was a Europen migration led by Klauses father. People liked him so much that they declared him leader. When people wore armor to proctect from walkers people started to call him king. He died his son Klaus took over. And those people were ALREADY psychos.

Also, Klaus managed to find a place to build, build it, find people to live inside it, made rules, found a way to keep a stable food and water resourse, made rules, became a leader and turned all those people into phycos. IN. THREE. MONTHS.

• yes i do i did that and now you're leaving. Im sorry for being a jerk :(

As I have told you, no need to be sorry.

• You had five men hanging on you, doing everything so you couldn't make a single move. You were not sure or what just happened, but it did. You were trying to reach for your pocket, only if you could get to your razor.... They just pulled you back and tied you. "She puts up a hell of a fight" one or two of them said. You were too busy thinking of a way out to care about them though. Reverse sat next to you, as you were being tied and muffled. She stared at them.

Konni: Fuckers...

Chasley That idiot was not running my plans. I tried to shoot him in the head. It missed. Hit him in the chest He fell unconcious. I went

• are you sure you want me to keep goin Blue?...........i don't want you to stop enjoyin like gustav has.

You had five men hanging on you, doing everything so you couldn't make a single move. You were not sure or what just happened, but it did. Y

• Keep going, she really likes your writing.

are you sure you want me to keep goin Blue?...........i don't want you to stop enjoyin like gustav has.

• Yeah, keep going.

are you sure you want me to keep goin Blue?...........i don't want you to stop enjoyin like gustav has.

• Im just so afraid that shell stop enjoying like you did. :(

Keep going, she really likes your writing.

• Nah, I would tell you if I did.

Im just so afraid that shell stop enjoying like you did.

• But what if i write something you don't like or ruin Konni's character or leave you with no choice and you kill her off and leave and get mad at me and and .......i just so scared now....

Yeah, keep going.

• edited January 2015

Listen to me, if I didn't want you to keep going I would have made that clear, but I do, you can never leave everyone happy, but I really like your writting and I am sure that things will stay that wya for at least a while longer. You can't ruin a character that was never even that good or original. And anywya, I still have control over her. You just give me events to react to, and I am fine with that cause I have no fucking creativity. So, would you kindly give me another part so we can continiue?

But what if i write something you don't like or ruin Konni's character or leave you with no choice and you kill her off and leave and get mad at me and and .......i just so scared now....

• Okay...Your caharacter is awesome Blue just like you are never doubt that. Ill continue in a few mins and im sorry if its terrible :(

Listen to me, if I didn't want you to keep going I would have made that clear, but I do, you can never leave everyone happy, but I really li

• e.e. The thing is you JUST write for Konni´s part and you don´t even remember my parts!.

And a chance of what?

Well i gave Ethan a chance........ and i was and am still planning on giving herman a chance unless he just kills herman And thanks

Sign in to comment in this discussion.